M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
BunnyGo
Posts: 10324
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3260

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10741 Post by BunnyGo » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:50 pm

Ok…time for me to tell worcej my best guess on the scum kill. Ready worcej.
3

Durga
Posts: 8831
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4252

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10742 Post by Durga » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:50 pm

It kinda checks out that Tom and Chaqa would be scum together because Tom said something like "oracle should scan me to know the truth" and that felt kinda like they were pushing a clear Chaqa but.... I still... I'm so confused.
5

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 6762
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:34 pm
Karma: 3470

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10743 Post by kgray » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:51 pm

Durga wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:50 pm
It kinda checks out that Tom and Chaqa would be scum together because Tom said something like "oracle should scan me to know the truth" and that felt kinda like they were pushing a clear Chaqa but.... I still... I'm so confused.
Yeah and I thought Chaqa/bozo made sense as scum buddies too.
4

BunnyGo
Posts: 10324
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3260

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10744 Post by BunnyGo » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:52 pm

Doom427 wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:49 pm
@Bunny, but if Ghug is lying, why not CC yesterday before the Tom kill? Also, we have to kill both, so ... It just gets himself killed, and means we have 1 possible scum left
Since Ghug had a hope of sneaking through.

And now he’s seeing himself have less chance of sneaking through. He’d have to kill…

Oh my god…


It makes so much sense!

Ok. Time to write an EON post!
3

worcej
Posts: 7989
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Karma: 3956

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10745 Post by worcej » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:52 pm

Fast look - I'd buy ghug had a guilty on Tom that phase based on posting.
5

President Eden
Posts: 3022
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm
Karma: 4923

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10746 Post by President Eden » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:52 pm

Durga wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:50 pm
It kinda checks out that Tom and Chaqa would be scum together because Tom said something like "oracle should scan me to know the truth" and that felt kinda like they were pushing a clear Chaqa but.... I still... I'm so confused.
Tom and Chaqa are probably the two most audacious players in the game based on past history, I put literally nothing by them
2

BunnyGo
Posts: 10324
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3260

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10747 Post by BunnyGo » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:52 pm

Worcej, you happy with your guess? You want my 2 cents?
3

worcej
Posts: 7989
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Karma: 3956

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10748 Post by worcej » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:53 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:50 pm
Ok…time for me to tell worcej my best guess on the scum kill. Ready worcej.
I mean, I think our raptor minds are in sync.
4

BunnyGo
Posts: 10324
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3260

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10749 Post by BunnyGo » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:53 pm

This explains the crazy play on not killing chaqa and RB worcej!
4

worcej
Posts: 7989
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Karma: 3956

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10750 Post by worcej » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:53 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:52 pm
Worcej, you happy with your guess? You want my 2 cents?
I am happy.
4

BunnyGo
Posts: 10324
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3260

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10751 Post by BunnyGo » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:53 pm

worcej wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:53 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:50 pm
Ok…time for me to tell worcej my best guess on the scum kill. Ready worcej.
I mean, I think our raptor minds are in sync.
Ok…good luck!
3

President Eden
Posts: 3022
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm
Karma: 4923

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10752 Post by President Eden » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:53 pm

ghug also instantly called out Chaqa's vote switch as a mafia play and somewhat out of nowhere, there's a crumb for ya
4

worcej
Posts: 7989
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Karma: 3956

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10753 Post by worcej » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:54 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:53 pm
This explains the crazy play on not killing chaqa and RB worcej!
Still should've parked it on Chaqa if he's scum...
5

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 7640
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 4456

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10754 Post by Chaqa » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:54 pm

ghug wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:30 pm
So it kinda sucks to do this with time left in the night, but I've got a meeting and I don't think I can let it go any longer (I made the other call yesterday when I thought night was ending and my gut was displeased with me, and then Chaqa publicly announcing I'm the Oracle feels like he's figured it out and he's taunting me.

I AM THE COP. CHAQA IS FILTHY DIRTY LYING SCUM

My scans are as follows:
N0 - Sabi inno
N1 - lfischl inno
N2 - Vecna inno
N3 - Tom guilty
N4 - kgray inno

I don't crumb ever, but I've consistently townread Sabi, and my opinions on kgray and Vecna have reflected the scans (though obviously there's still a chance either was the godfather). I also believe I was the first to suggest that Chaqa and Tom are both scum, and I pushed Tom nice and good after the guilty on him.

Presumably they kill me tonight if they're on, though maybe you get some information on who was online. Toodles.
Haha yesssss spice this game up ghuggles

I thought I would be released from this game tonight but you go and make it fun :D
2

President Eden
Posts: 3022
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm
Karma: 4923

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10755 Post by President Eden » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:55 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:54 pm
ghug wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:30 pm
So it kinda sucks to do this with time left in the night, but I've got a meeting and I don't think I can let it go any longer (I made the other call yesterday when I thought night was ending and my gut was displeased with me, and then Chaqa publicly announcing I'm the Oracle feels like he's figured it out and he's taunting me.

I AM THE COP. CHAQA IS FILTHY DIRTY LYING SCUM

My scans are as follows:
N0 - Sabi inno
N1 - lfischl inno
N2 - Vecna inno
N3 - Tom guilty
N4 - kgray inno

I don't crumb ever, but I've consistently townread Sabi, and my opinions on kgray and Vecna have reflected the scans (though obviously there's still a chance either was the godfather). I also believe I was the first to suggest that Chaqa and Tom are both scum, and I pushed Tom nice and good after the guilty on him.

Presumably they kill me tonight if they're on, though maybe you get some information on who was online. Toodles.
Haha yesssss spice this game up ghuggles

I thought I would be released from this game tonight but you go and make it fun :D
Oh you will be, don't worry
2

Doom427
Posts: 525
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:54 am
Karma: 970

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10756 Post by Doom427 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:55 pm

So- Scum team-

Tom/Cop/Bozo/?

OR

Tom/Cop/Bona/WorceJ

If I do end up dying, keep this in mind. Scum team were willing to let us know FOR SURE that Tom was scum. We have to figure out if that changes Calculus on our doctor claimants.
4

BunnyGo
Posts: 10324
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3260

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10757 Post by BunnyGo » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:55 pm

I still say that we ask Oracle to help us clear this up…we have miskills to burn…

Also, I don’t trust the “not guilty” scans. Regardless of who has them. It’s worth something. But not a “clear”
3

Durga
Posts: 8831
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4252

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10758 Post by Durga » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:55 pm

I had convinced myself last night while I was trying to sleep that Chaqa must be town but I guess I was operating in a non CC world
5

BunnyGo
Posts: 10324
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3260

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10759 Post by BunnyGo » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:56 pm

worcej wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:54 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:53 pm
This explains the crazy play on not killing chaqa and RB worcej!
Still should've parked it on Chaqa if he's scum...
They didn’t want you outguessing them again. Should have killed you though!
3

worcej
Posts: 7989
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Karma: 3956

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10760 Post by worcej » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:56 pm

Durga wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:55 pm
I had convinced myself last night while I was trying to sleep that Chaqa must be town but I guess I was operating in a non CC world
This.

Also, honestly, ghug holding back a CC this long makes sense to me.

I still say kill them both imho lol...
4

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests