M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
snowy801
Posts: 3513
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5666

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10701 Post by snowy801 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:43 pm

President Eden wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:39 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:35 pm
You know this might be an unfair thing to say but it always pisses me off when I see lfischl online so often recently.

What compels a man to be more active when dead than alive?
It still cracks me up that some of y'all thought I made up the PR read on him to bait mafia into nightkilling him
I thought it was pure brilliance and town read you so hard for that
2

snowy801
Posts: 3513
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5666

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10702 Post by snowy801 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:43 pm

Get your VT hard claims ready because all you fuckers are next
3

President Eden
Posts: 3027
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm
Karma: 4937

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10703 Post by President Eden » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:52 pm

Reviewing things cuz I might not be around for EOD...

100% Don't Kill
Chaqa - Cop
worcej - Doctor
TheFlyingBoat - JOAT
BunnyGo - Miller
ghug - Oracle
Bonatogether - confirmed VT
me 8-)

Almost Certainly Don't Kill
Durga - not confirmed VT, but I don't really see a world where she spends so much time pushing her teammates early in a no-flip game. Kind of agree that she's slid into the background a bit at times, but it's a massive game and there have been several natural lulls in the action because it's a no-flip game, so can't really fault it.
Doom - new player, too earnest, don't see it
Sabi - likewise

And as I type this I realize that's just a POE lol! It's 11-2 at worst after tonight and the only people left that I think it even could possibly be are rivera, Vecna, kgray and snowy. We even get at least one day to step back and think if all 4 of those are misses.
2

President Eden
Posts: 3027
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm
Karma: 4937

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10704 Post by President Eden » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:55 pm

I guess I shouldn't be so lazy as to not type up a preference list

snowy until he solves it > rivera > Vecna until he solves it > snowy after he solves it > Vecna after he solves it > kgray > panic
2

BesharamSabi
Posts: 1095
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:50 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Karma: 2004

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10705 Post by BesharamSabi » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:55 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:43 pm
Get your VT hard claims ready because all you fuckers are next
Wait are we being serious about hardclaiming VT?
3

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12130
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 6395

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10706 Post by ghug » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:56 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:55 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:43 pm
Get your VT hard claims ready because all you fuckers are next
Wait are we being serious about hardclaiming VT?
No
4

President Eden
Posts: 3027
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm
Karma: 4937

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10707 Post by President Eden » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:57 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:55 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:43 pm
Get your VT hard claims ready because all you fuckers are next
Wait are we being serious about hardclaiming VT?
if y'all view this in Normal Mode instead of Dark Mode, you can see "I am the Cop" in colored text not visible in Dark Mode
3

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12130
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 6395

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10708 Post by ghug » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:58 pm

President Eden wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:57 pm
BesharamSabi wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:55 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:43 pm
Get your VT hard claims ready because all you fuckers are next
Wait are we being serious about hardclaiming VT?
if y'all view this in Normal Mode instead of Dark Mode, you can see "I am the Cop" in colored text not visible in Dark Mode
Dark mode doesn't give the red icon for unread messages, so it's unusable.
3

BunnyGo
Posts: 10324
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3260

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10709 Post by BunnyGo » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:59 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:55 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:43 pm
Get your VT hard claims ready because all you fuckers are next
Wait are we being serious about hardclaiming VT?
No
3

President Eden
Posts: 3027
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm
Karma: 4937

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10710 Post by President Eden » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:00 pm

ghug wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:58 pm
President Eden wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:57 pm
BesharamSabi wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:55 pm


Wait are we being serious about hardclaiming VT?
if y'all view this in Normal Mode instead of Dark Mode, you can see "I am the Cop" in colored text not visible in Dark Mode
Dark mode doesn't give the red icon for unread messages, so it's unusable.
Counterpoint: Researchers have proven that use of Normal Mode is scum-indicative.
3

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12130
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 6395

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10711 Post by ghug » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:02 pm

President Eden wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:00 pm
ghug wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:58 pm
President Eden wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:57 pm

if y'all view this in Normal Mode instead of Dark Mode, you can see "I am the Cop" in colored text not visible in Dark Mode
Dark mode doesn't give the red icon for unread messages, so it's unusable.
Counterpoint: Researchers have proven that use of Normal Mode is scum-indicative.
Well, I was scum that game.
4

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 5739
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 1633

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10712 Post by rdrivera2005 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:07 pm

President Eden wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:55 pm
I guess I shouldn't be so lazy as to not type up a preference list

snowy until he solves it > rivera > Vecna until he solves it > snowy after he solves it > Vecna after he solves it > kgray > panic
Why there isn't rivera until he solves it?
I have solved this game a long time ago, it's Bozo, Tom, Kgray and Sabi. If I am wrong on Sabi it's probably Ghug or Jasnah was scum. The end.
4

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 6763
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:34 pm
Karma: 3476

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10713 Post by kgray » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:15 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:07 pm
President Eden wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:55 pm
I guess I shouldn't be so lazy as to not type up a preference list

snowy until he solves it > rivera > Vecna until he solves it > snowy after he solves it > Vecna after he solves it > kgray > panic
Why there isn't rivera until he solves it?
I have solved this game a long time ago, it's Bozo, Tom, Kgray and Sabi. If I am wrong on Sabi it's probably Ghug or Jasnah was scum. The end.
And since you're wrong on me? What's that backup plan?
4

Bonatogether
Posts: 3540
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:17 pm
Location: Maryland
Karma: 1482
Contact:

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10714 Post by Bonatogether » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:20 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:48 am
kgray wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:46 am
Chaqa wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:33 am
I think Snowy or Kgray has to be the Godfather if mafia was going with a "let Chaqa scan the Godfather" plan
Also, why would scum bank on you scanning snowy? You've been saying he's obvscum and you said early you'd rather scan an "unknown" so there's no way they'd assume you were going to scan him.

No idea why you still insist you wouldn't have scanned ghug, but it's more likely that ghug or Rivera is GF than me or snowy based on the (my) GF theory.
Cause I think ghug is the Oracle

I don't see any real reason to not be open about this, my read is no more valid than anyone else's and if mafia shoots ghug that's a win for us.
why would you say this
3

worcej
Posts: 7997
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Karma: 3967

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10715 Post by worcej » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:20 pm

Durga wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:19 pm
worcej wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:50 pm
I'm supervising today and not at my computer as much as normal, so I may miss the phase change.

My save is entered. Interesting to see what scum allow to happen going forward.

I'm feeling pretty good about Durga being the next flip we need to process. I did a quick look at Tom after the bozo one and I again don't see any pushes but just some random comments about his style.

D1 she mentioned him twice.
D2 she says 'let's not get Tom' near EOD when his wagon is growing.
D3 gets annoyed at the shade on him and also questions rdr's vote on Tom.
N3 responds to Tom's questions, doesn't provide a read
D4 first actual scum read, but is grouped in ghug and Jamie too. Votes him when it doesn't matter and end up on Jamie
N4 nothing about Tom.

I see no real push here either - so her saying she did so in response to Vecna is not true.
I totally stand by not getting Tom d2 and I was scum reading rdr. Call it "when it doesn't matter" because it didn't pan out but who the fuck would vote for their teammate when they can vote for town. Me being scum is contingent on me (whether you like it or not) sussing and voting two of my scum mates and that's just ridiculous. I don't even bus and starting on a no flip game would be insane.
I know you claim you don't bus and I'm fairly sure this is true, but in a no flip game it would be the best time to bus because it's next to impossible to tie it back to anyone.

And your votes for bozo and tom were in CC mode and guilty scan claim - these are typical times you want to be amongst the town.

Anyways, like I tried to point out, you said this to Vecna:
Durga wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:36 pm
K I can go on and on about how I pushed bozo and Tom and défended Chaqa when it mattered too, this isn't a competition. Your para on having a townread on kgray and others is weird too. Like so? Congrats you have reads?
And I was pretty :? when I saw it because my memory was that you didn't do much pushing of Bozo or Tom and it turns out my memory was correct.

I wouldn't give you any credit for making a real case against either of these guys and, if you did deserve credit, it would be more like reads, which you just gave Vecna shit for.
4

BunnyGo
Posts: 10324
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3260

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10716 Post by BunnyGo » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:22 pm

President Eden wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:00 pm
ghug wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:58 pm
President Eden wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:57 pm

if y'all view this in Normal Mode instead of Dark Mode, you can see "I am the Cop" in colored text not visible in Dark Mode
Dark mode doesn't give the red icon for unread messages, so it's unusable.
Counterpoint: Researchers have proven that use of Normal Mode is scum-indicative.
Said by a scum team member.
3

President Eden
Posts: 3027
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm
Karma: 4937

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10717 Post by President Eden » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:22 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:07 pm
President Eden wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:55 pm
I guess I shouldn't be so lazy as to not type up a preference list

snowy until he solves it > rivera > Vecna until he solves it > snowy after he solves it > Vecna after he solves it > kgray > panic
Why there isn't rivera until he solves it?
I have solved this game a long time ago, it's Bozo, Tom, Kgray and Sabi. If I am wrong on Sabi it's probably Ghug or Jasnah was scum. The end.
Walk me through your read on Sabi then 8-)
2

Vecna
Posts: 10976
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 4456

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10718 Post by Vecna » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:22 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:29 pm
@Vecna it's because after you did those very probably true and towny things you haven't proposed a single thing about how to move forward in the game. Not one scum read, not a single defense of who you think is incorrectly being PoE'd. The only real opinion of note you proposed was that Chaqa may yet be scum, but you haven't done anything to show why this is true or explain how to progress the game wary of this reality

All game since like day 1 you've been looking backwards not forwards.
Theres actually not a single truth in this entire post
4

President Eden
Posts: 3027
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm
Karma: 4937

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10719 Post by President Eden » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:22 pm

Bonatogether wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:20 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:48 am
kgray wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:46 am


Also, why would scum bank on you scanning snowy? You've been saying he's obvscum and you said early you'd rather scan an "unknown" so there's no way they'd assume you were going to scan him.

No idea why you still insist you wouldn't have scanned ghug, but it's more likely that ghug or Rivera is GF than me or snowy based on the (my) GF theory.
Cause I think ghug is the Oracle

I don't see any real reason to not be open about this, my read is no more valid than anyone else's and if mafia shoots ghug that's a win for us.
why would you say this
I mean it's just obviously true, no reason to dance around it anymore lol.
2

worcej
Posts: 7997
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Karma: 3967

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10720 Post by worcej » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:27 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:32 pm
Durga wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:19 pm
worcej wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:50 pm
I'm supervising today and not at my computer as much as normal, so I may miss the phase change.

My save is entered. Interesting to see what scum allow to happen going forward.

I'm feeling pretty good about Durga being the next flip we need to process. I did a quick look at Tom after the bozo one and I again don't see any pushes but just some random comments about his style.

D1 she mentioned him twice.
D2 she says 'let's not get Tom' near EOD when his wagon is growing.
D3 gets annoyed at the shade on him and also questions rdr's vote on Tom.
N3 responds to Tom's questions, doesn't provide a read
D4 first actual scum read, but is grouped in ghug and Jamie too. Votes him when it doesn't matter and end up on Jamie
N4 nothing about Tom.

I see no real push here either - so her saying she did so in response to Vecna is not true.
I totally stand by not getting Tom d2 and I was scum reading rdr. Call it "when it doesn't matter" because it didn't pan out but who the fuck would vote for their teammate when they can vote for town. Me being scum is contingent on me (whether you like it or not) sussing and voting two of my scum mates and that's just ridiculous. I don't even bus and starting on a no flip game would be insane.
I feel like Durga's voting pattern D2 says more to town read than anything her comments on Tom might say to scum read her no? She was critical to the bozo claim.

(this is @worcej I guess)
I agree, but it seemed like the claim and then CC from me was a line of demarcation where she switched into actually pushing bozo. Tom never really got a push, just some comments about his game play and shock that he was in the game.

Maybe it's my own thought process, but a 'push' is actually presenting material and examples of how someone is scummy. Just saying something a couple times and parking votes when others are already there isn't a push.
4

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bonatogether, Google [Bot] and 12 guests