M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
BesharamSabi
Posts: 1091
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:50 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Karma: 2000

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10421 Post by BesharamSabi » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:53 am

snowy801 wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:51 am
Chaqa wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:49 am
How many posts do we need to get biggest thread on the new forum?
bona made a post about it earlier but I can't be arsed to look it up
That's scummy
4

snowy801
Posts: 3513
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5666

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10422 Post by snowy801 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:55 am

BesharamSabi wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:53 am
snowy801 wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:51 am
Chaqa wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:49 am
How many posts do we need to get biggest thread on the new forum?
bona made a post about it earlier but I can't be arsed to look it up
That's scummy
Flip me like one of your American patties fam
2

worcej
Posts: 7995
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Karma: 3964

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10423 Post by worcej » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:56 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:32 am
worcej wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:21 am
I'm an drunk playing PF2E, AMA.
What's your poison?
Tonight is diet coke + Crown Royal. I have to work at 4:30 AM as a supervisor tomorrow and decided to just hit it hard early as our session started.
2

worcej
Posts: 7995
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Karma: 3964

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10424 Post by worcej » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:56 am

Chaqa wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:49 am
How many posts do we need to get biggest thread on the new forum?
We gotta be getting close!
3

worcej
Posts: 7995
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Karma: 3964

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10425 Post by worcej » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:57 am

snowy801 wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:39 am
worcej wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:16 am
@snowy - please play more. Regardless of wtf your alignment is, I love your presence.
I'm afraid my alignment's going to end up disappointing a lot of my fans.

But you know, I get it. I fucked up and now have to flip for it. I'm confident we're going to win this game regardless so whatever

I don't know about playing more though. If I played anymore I may literally lose my job and end up homeless posting from a park bench. And it's winter. I was homeless for a week in winter during college once; it wasn't a good time
My emphasis is don't be a one-hit wonder - you're a good addition to the community and I like you being around :D
3

snowy801
Posts: 3513
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5666

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10426 Post by snowy801 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:57 am

worcej wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:56 am
Chaqa wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:49 am
How many posts do we need to get biggest thread on the new forum?
We gotta be getting close!
kgray used to be #1/2 poster and now she's #5

slacker
4

snowy801
Posts: 3513
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5666

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10427 Post by snowy801 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:58 am

worcej wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:57 am
snowy801 wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:39 am
worcej wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:16 am
@snowy - please play more. Regardless of wtf your alignment is, I love your presence.
I'm afraid my alignment's going to end up disappointing a lot of my fans.

But you know, I get it. I fucked up and now have to flip for it. I'm confident we're going to win this game regardless so whatever

I don't know about playing more though. If I played anymore I may literally lose my job and end up homeless posting from a park bench. And it's winter. I was homeless for a week in winter during college once; it wasn't a good time
My emphasis is don't be a one-hit wonder - you're a good addition to the community and I like you being around :D
I'm sure if I disappear now I'll reappear a couple years later
3

snowy801
Posts: 3513
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5666

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10428 Post by snowy801 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:58 am

Holy shit I can't believe Jasnah has 8 posts

I can't wait for the God QT tbh
5

snowy801
Posts: 3513
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5666

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10429 Post by snowy801 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:00 am

Also what was Jasnah previously permabanned for? Might explain a lot
2

worcej
Posts: 7995
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Karma: 3964

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10430 Post by worcej » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:04 am

snowy801 wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:58 am
Holy shit I can't believe Jasnah has 8 posts

I can't wait for the God QT tbh
Placing the bet now she has more posts in thread than in QT
4

worcej
Posts: 7995
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Karma: 3964

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10431 Post by worcej » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:05 am

snowy801 wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:00 am
Also what was Jasnah previously permabanned for? Might explain a lot
Wait, what?
4

snowy801
Posts: 3513
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5666

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10432 Post by snowy801 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:06 am

worcej wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:04 am
snowy801 wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:58 am
Holy shit I can't believe Jasnah has 8 posts

I can't wait for the God QT tbh
Placing the bet now she has more posts in thread than in QT
Sucker's bet

But I'm sure the RHK and the specs have lovely commentary on all of it
3

snowy801
Posts: 3513
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5666

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10433 Post by snowy801 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:07 am

worcej wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:05 am
snowy801 wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:00 am
Also what was Jasnah previously permabanned for? Might explain a lot
Wait, what?
"Good, mediocre and dismal people of the town, I have returned from the land of the permaban to carry you. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and although I have no doubt that you will squander it on petty infighting, rebuking the truth of your saviour (me), for the moment I am filled with a sublime optimism that the forces of good will be graced with a rapid and decisive victory"

- from the sign up thread
2

Doom427
Posts: 526
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:54 am
Karma: 974

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10434 Post by Doom427 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:07 am

Do we count God thread and Mafia posts for our post count? Cause really, We are all in this game together working toward the same goal
3

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 6763
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:34 pm
Karma: 3476

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10435 Post by kgray » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:07 am

snowy801 wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:00 am
Also what was Jasnah previously permabanned for? Might explain a lot
She wasn't really permabanned, she asked to be banned.
5

Doom427
Posts: 526
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:54 am
Karma: 974

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10436 Post by Doom427 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:08 am

snowy801 wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:07 am
worcej wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:05 am
snowy801 wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:00 am
Also what was Jasnah previously permabanned for? Might explain a lot
Wait, what?
"Good, mediocre and dismal people of the town, I have returned from the land of the permaban to carry you. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and although I have no doubt that you will squander it on petty infighting, rebuking the truth of your saviour (me), for the moment I am filled with a sublime optimism that the forces of good will be graced with a rapid and decisive victory"

- from the sign up thread
Her diplomacy profile says "Players choice" so I'm guessing she took a break from diplomacy
4

Doom427
Posts: 526
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:54 am
Karma: 974

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10437 Post by Doom427 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:09 am

Ninjaed :(

Hmm... Ninja kinda sounds scummy, ngl
5

snowy801
Posts: 3513
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5666

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10438 Post by snowy801 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:09 am

Doom427 wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:08 am
snowy801 wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:07 am
worcej wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:05 am
Wait, what?
"Good, mediocre and dismal people of the town, I have returned from the land of the permaban to carry you. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and although I have no doubt that you will squander it on petty infighting, rebuking the truth of your saviour (me), for the moment I am filled with a sublime optimism that the forces of good will be graced with a rapid and decisive victory"

- from the sign up thread
Her diplomacy profile says "Players choice" so I'm guessing she took a break from diplomacy
Huh

She may be wiser than any of us
5

snowy801
Posts: 3513
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5666

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10439 Post by snowy801 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:10 am

Doom427 wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:07 am
Do we count God thread and Mafia posts for our post count? Cause really, We are all in this game together working toward the same goal
The peterbot counts signup thread posts for some reason. I'm sure someone somewhere in the past asked for the feature so they can meta-play the sign up commentary

And equally surely some other people got really mad about taking signup thread content into the main game and there was much drama about it all

Ah, webdip.
3

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12130
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 6395

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#10440 Post by ghug » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:10 am

worcej wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:16 am
Durga wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:03 am
ghug wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:39 pm


Jokes and edited crumbs aside, I legitimately think Flum is our most likely dead cop.
can you stop. if flum was cop i'm flying to alberta just to kick him
I'd even help fund your trip. No joke.
I'm down to crowdsource Durga kicking Flum.
4

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bonatogether and 14 guests