M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#9881 Post by Chaqa » Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:55 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:52 pm
kgray wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:20 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:18 pm

Why would he explicitly play badly?!

The only benefit to this play is to fuck with us.
Maybe they thought cop!Chaqa would scan the GF? Would need to look back at Chaqa's biggest question marks.

Otherwise, no idea.
Holy hell. I like this idea. I might town read you less for it though.
Snowy is Godfather, I bet.

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#9882 Post by Tom Bombadil » Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:55 pm

Durga wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:51 pm
kgray wrote:
Okay I'm sorry Chaqa if you're really the cop. I'm sure I'm one of the people pissing you off.

But it's so odd to me that you didn't seem more shocked and surprised to not only have not been RB'd but to also have gotten a guilty?? Like, you have no emotion? No excitement? You're not thrilled to rub it in all of our faces that you're actually doing a great job as a PR?

That said, it's not like Tom seems too excited about catching scum!Chaqa lying either.
this is exactly how i feel about both of these things which makes me want to kill both of them lol
I mean we all know I’m going to get wagoned today barring a cc I don’t see coming. I’m more confused than anything.

It’s hard to be excited when I didn’t “catch” scum Chaqa since I’ll be killed, I won’t flip and nothing will get resolved. It’s an easy 50/50 scum will win which is probably why they are doing it. Plus it tells them if a cop is still in the game as it essentially forces a cc if there is one.

Like I know I’m dead, and because I don’t flip Chaqa won’t be caught. What is there to be excited about lol

BesharamSabi

#9883 Post by BesharamSabi » Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:55 pm

What if Flum was the oracle?

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#9884 Post by kgray » Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:55 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
kgray wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:20 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:18 pm

Why would he explicitly play badly?!

The only benefit to this play is to fuck with us.
Maybe they thought cop!Chaqa would scan the GF? Would need to look back at Chaqa's biggest question marks.

Otherwise, no idea.
Holy hell. I like this idea. I might town read you less for it though.
Yes my favorite thing to do as scum is slip insider knowledge of our scummy motivations into the main thread just so I can come off as having good ideas :eyeroll:

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#9885 Post by Tom Bombadil » Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:56 pm

Tom Bombadil wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:55 pm
Durga wrote:
kgray wrote:
Okay I'm sorry Chaqa if you're really the cop. I'm sure I'm one of the people pissing you off.

But it's so odd to me that you didn't seem more shocked and surprised to not only have not been RB'd but to also have gotten a guilty?? Like, you have no emotion? No excitement? You're not thrilled to rub it in all of our faces that you're actually doing a great job as a PR?

That said, it's not like Tom seems too excited about catching scum!Chaqa lying either.
this is exactly how i feel about both of these things which makes me want to kill both of them lol
I mean we all know I’m going to get wagoned today barring a cc I don’t see coming. I’m more confused than anything.

It’s hard to be excited when I didn’t “catch” scum Chaqa since I’ll be killed, I won’t flip and nothing will get resolved. It’s an easy 50/50 scum will win which is probably why they are doing it. Plus it tells them if a cop is still in the game as it essentially forces a cc if there is one.

Like I know I’m dead, and because I don’t flip Chaqa won’t be caught. What is there to be excited about lol
And this isn’t an indictment on anyone except a no flip game, because in your shoes I’d kill me and believe Chaqa and wait for maybe an Oracle to clear it up. Without me flipping town, Chaqa is allowed to just keep on going.

Durga

#9886 Post by Durga » Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:56 pm

Tom Bombadil wrote:
Durga wrote:
kgray wrote:

if i were you i'd be chainsawing the shit out of chaqa rn

Doom427

#9887 Post by Doom427 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:57 pm

Bonatogether wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:54 pm
Doom427 wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:53 pm
I didn't earlier say it, but Killing Flum is just the most obvious move in the world for Scum. Bunny or Flum are both good kills, but Bunny we do talk about possibly being Evil. Flum has no chance of getting daykilled, so he's a great NK. Which means sure, WorceJ could defend Flum, but then ... Just don't kill Flum? Don't kill Flum, and kill random person that doctor won't visit. I can't understand Mafia's head here.

Toms conspiracy theory about Jasnah!cop is ... Reaching. If no one counterclaims we kill Tom, Oracle can scan, but we assume Tom is scum, and Oracle gives themself up near endgame if Mafia doesn't shoot them by then.
Doom has finally gone off the rails lmao
??? Nothing I'm saying is even that different from anyone else???

Am I like... In a coma, and this is my brains attempt to wake me up? What am I saying that's odd. Killing Flum makes sense, blocking WorceJ to let off a Chaqa scan is dumb. That's my analysis of end of night results.

Then I say what I think we should do. Kill Tom. Oracle scans tom. Oracle dies, and tells us if Tom is scum or a VT. If VT, we kill Chaqa? What's weird?!?!?

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#9888 Post by kgray » Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:58 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Then we'd know somebody's alignment

BesharamSabi

#9889 Post by BesharamSabi » Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:59 pm

kgray wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:58 pm
BesharamSabi wrote:
Then we'd know somebody's alignment
But how? Oh wait is oracle revealed if they die.

OK I feel dumb if that's actually it.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#9890 Post by kgray » Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:59 pm

Tom Bombadil wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:56 pm
Tom Bombadil wrote:
Durga wrote:

And this isn’t an indictment on anyone except a no flip game, because in your shoes I’d kill me and believe Chaqa and wait for maybe an Oracle to clear it up. Without me flipping town, Chaqa is allowed to just keep on going.
If Chaqa had claimed a guilty on anybody else and we killed them, you'd still advocate for oracle to scan them?

President Eden

#9891 Post by President Eden » Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:59 pm

This is 100% the point at which any living Cop should counterclaim. Based on the roleblock claims to this point, a non-Chaqa Cop should have, what, 4 scans by now? And an opportunity to push mafia Chaqa out? No reason to wait (and I kind of expected a cc at EON4 to be honest, if we were getting one at all, to avoid the risk of mafia getting lucky).

If a counterclaim doesn't come, then here's what we're looking at among the dead:

jasnah - ???
damo666 - unearthed by TheFlyingJOAT and revealed to be Vanilla Town
bozotheclown - Doctor or mafia, cannot be Cop
lfischl - ???
Jamiet99uk - Vanilla Town or mafia, cannot be Cop
Fluminator - believed Chaqa's claim the entire way, cannot be Cop

I don't think lfischl would have allowed this to go on without a counterclaim. So if no living player counterclaims, we'd have to think that exactly jasnah was the Cop for Chaqa not to be.

And although I could see some merit in her fakeclaiming Miller as the Cop in order to draw out the actual Miller to avoid a false guilty... none of her subsequent play lends itself to Cop play, so I'm comfortable discarding this.

If there is no Cop counterclaim then I see no reason not to believe Chaqa. Oracle could check Tom or jasnah to confirm if we want to be 100% sure, and either one is by far the best use of the power to this point, but I'm not even sure I would need it.

BunnyGo

#9892 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:00 pm

Tom Bombadil wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:26 pm
Jasnah has to be cop. Jamie hardclaimws VT before death. So he’s either scum or VT. Jasnah has to have been cop
Tom, if Chaqa is the cop and this is all legit, you get big applause from me.

President Eden

#9893 Post by President Eden » Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:01 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Chaqa wrote:
President Eden wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:47 pm

Well I know you WEREN'T fuming the entire time and thus that you're STILL lying about it, probably out of foolish pride rather than any scum theater at this point. Whatever your alignment, you've consistently chosen dishonest, manipulative engagement with me. If you're town, you've done so instead of working with me as your teammate. It's your own fucking fault that that hasn't resulted in the outcome you wanted.
K.
I hope you two hug it out after this game is over. It would suck to see a friendship ruined by this 😔
I mean we're still cool across the board but if he's town and acted this way I'm not playing with him in the future. Got me fucked up how manipulative and disrespectful he's acted toward me as his teammate.

Doom427

#9894 Post by Doom427 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:01 pm

Alright, I'm baffaled- People were arguing it's a great scan to find out if Damo is a cop or not, to catch Chaqa lying. But it's entirely possible Damo isn't cop, and Chaqa is lying. Here? There's no way Chaqa is lying AND Tom is Scum (ok, it's possible, but lol, what?!?!?) This is the best Oracle Scan ever? It tells us FOR sure if Chaqa is lying. Who could possibly be a better scan?!?!?

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#9895 Post by Tom Bombadil » Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:02 pm

kgray wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:59 pm
Tom Bombadil wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:56 pm
Tom Bombadil wrote:

If Chaqa had claimed a guilty on anybody else and we killed them, you'd still advocate for oracle to scan them?
Not sure. If he had said he had a guilty on ghug I’d probably have just bought it on face value truthfully. But if he came out and said he had a guilty on a townread of mine I would have maybe started being a little suspicious. Again, before this I wasn’t even entertaining the idea that Chaqa was not the cop.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#9896 Post by Chaqa » Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:02 pm

Also I’m pretty sure I know who the Oracle is but they aren’t likely to reveal ever because they don’t roll like that

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#9897 Post by Chaqa » Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:03 pm

President Eden wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:01 pm
BesharamSabi wrote:
Chaqa wrote:

K.
I hope you two hug it out after this game is over. It would suck to see a friendship ruined by this 😔
I mean we're still cool across the board but if he's town and acted this way I'm not playing with him in the future. Got me fucked up how manipulative and disrespectful he's acted toward me as his teammate.
lmao fuck you dude

#RynnWasRight

BunnyGo

#9898 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:03 pm

kgray wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:28 pm
President Eden wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:24 pm
They were willing to risk worcej getting a Docsave off night 2 to deny Chaqa a scan, but decided to let him have one for the lulz tonight? Okay lol
Well, tbf, the JOAT save is used up now (unless boat man was lying) so there's less of a chance cop!Chaqa gets saved.

And ngl, I was kinda hoping that TFB's claim that he saved someone D3 was a lie, and he was going to have saved Chaqa tonight while worcej got RB'd. But I guess this game has had enough crazy PR plays already lol
ROFL, that'd be a next level play that would have gone bust if the scum team had just tried to kill chaqa night 3...

Durga

#9899 Post by Durga » Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:03 pm

Oh doom, how old are you anyway?

President Eden

#9900 Post by President Eden » Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:03 pm

Doom427 wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:01 pm
Alright, I'm baffaled- People were arguing it's a great scan to find out if Damo is a cop or not, to catch Chaqa lying. But it's entirely possible Damo isn't cop, and Chaqa is lying. Here? There's no way Chaqa is lying AND Tom is Scum (ok, it's possible, but lol, what?!?!?) This is the best Oracle Scan ever? It tells us FOR sure if Chaqa is lying. Who could possibly be a better scan?!?!?
Idk. The nice thing about the Oracle is that until it pops, we can just keep it on whichever dead person is the best target of the moment. If something does somehow come up that's better we can reassess. I agree it's difficult to imagine a much better one.