M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 2642
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:52 pm
Location: Detroit, MI
Karma: 2198

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#9661 Post by Tom Bombadil » Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:10 am

Upon looking back, I'd put Vecna higher on the list of bozo bus suspects. His vote on bozo came at a time where scum might have thought bozo was a goner. I don't think it holds nearly as much weight as say Durga's who I orginially thought would be the second likeliest busser after kgray.
2

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12125
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 6384

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#9662 Post by ghug » Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:10 am

Tom Bombadil wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:39 am
ghug wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:27 am
Tom Bombadil wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:25 am


Oh. I guess I find that towny then? I understand whoever saying that if snowy was scum they might feel like they would inevitably die and thus not care as much if it happened this turn, but I don't really buy that with an oracle still in play. Even if scum snowy thinks they are doomed, I think they would want to delay it as much as possible so that they do not become an oracle target.

So I would lean town on that action I guess.
My position as a candidate in the POE pool is telling me that people are growing overconfident and complacent, and I'm ready to fight to save myself because it's going to be necessary to prevent town from miskilling too many of us. I'm surprised that you wouldn't reach the same conclusion in the same position.
You are implying that snowy would be more frustrated and more likely to fight to stay alive as town than scum here?
Yes. My townread of him has lessened.
2

President Eden
Posts: 3025
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm
Karma: 4930

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#9663 Post by President Eden » Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:12 am

Tom Bombadil wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:56 am
I just reread fisch and have no idea why the were the NK. I suppose scum could be hunting for JOAT, but I don't see anything there.

The only thing that sticks out to me is that fisch did seem to have a fairly constant scumread of Eden - so there could be something there to get rid of a potential Eden voter. Especially since an Eden wagon was somewhat likely and fisch kinda just followed other peoples votes.

(but I don't even really buy this argument all that much)
Remind me to talk about the lfischl kill before EON.

Feel like this EOD basically locks Chaqa as town, though I think I was the only one even doubting it...
2

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 2642
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:52 pm
Location: Detroit, MI
Karma: 2198

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#9664 Post by Tom Bombadil » Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:19 am

ghug wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:10 am
Tom Bombadil wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:36 am
ghug - maybe defended is a poor word choice. But you were clearly wrong about bozo and came off his wagon at a suspicious time. We've gone through several instances where I've pointed out that I think you are unlikely to have conviction around the arguments you are making. Admittedly, the bozo defense is likely because I'm going off of memory of the day rather than going back and rereading extensively.

I don't think I'm being lazy. Sure its not a hot take, but I do think bussing is likely *less* common in this game. I don't find it super likely multiple scum bussed bozo to death D2. So from a numbers standpoint there is likely at least one scum amongst the non-clears and non bozo pushers. I'll take probability over some meta nonsense all day.

WIth regards to rdr - pretty much agree with you here. You and rdr have equally poor voting records with respect to our scum info. You have been much more active and have done things I have found suspicious. I barely know anything rdr has said, so I don't really find it suspicious [albeit I hate his last post about being ok with dying, so there is that]
I'm out and about, so you don't get a full response here, but the fact that you think I voted for bozo for a time is itself indicative that you're not thinking very deeply about this.

Has your read on jasnah changed, or your read on her with respect to me, or do you just not feel the need to relitigate?
That was an error in my haste. In particular I was thinking about your refusal to vote the wagon as coming off the wagon. You have a post early in the day saying he is a good wagon, and then later in the day saying that he seems mostly fine and kgray is scum. Then you hop to TFB to start another alternative wagon.

What does give me a bit of pause looking at it, is that you didn't vote for me - which was probably a better traction option than TFB if you were a bozo teammate looking for a counterwagon.
2

BesharamSabi
Posts: 1081
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:50 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Karma: 1985

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#9665 Post by BesharamSabi » Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:23 am

worcej wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:55 am
Fluminator wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:25 pm
It's going to be hard to not have Sabi as a scum pretending to be clueless as a possibility in the back of my mind now.
Maybe you should've listened to me 2 phases ago?
Love u too
2

BesharamSabi
Posts: 1081
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:50 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Karma: 1985

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#9666 Post by BesharamSabi » Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:25 am

worcej wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:56 am
BesharamSabi wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:30 pm
I really am not pretending or acting or whatever being clueless. I really am not used to this format and this is quite literally nothing like popcorn or in person mafia so I apologize for not being that aware of stuff.

If I was scum why would I preface my clueless post as ohey this is going to be evidence of my scum read later? Just saying.
Scum!Sabi, if you're scum, has been playing up the 'idk what's going on' for several phases.
I really don't know what's going on but I'm fully on board with you leading the wagon on me. You should have pushed harder to get people to vote me out this turn. Do better worcej.
2

Durga
Posts: 8832
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4255

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#9667 Post by Durga » Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:26 am

BesharamSabi wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:25 am
worcej wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:56 am
BesharamSabi wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:30 pm
I really am not pretending or acting or whatever being clueless. I really am not used to this format and this is quite literally nothing like popcorn or in person mafia so I apologize for not being that aware of stuff.

If I was scum why would I preface my clueless post as ohey this is going to be evidence of my scum read later? Just saying.
Scum!Sabi, if you're scum, has been playing up the 'idk what's going on' for several phases.
I really don't know what's going on but I'm fully on board with you leading the wagon on me. You should have pushed harder to get people to vote me out this turn. Do better worcej.
Can you just ask RHK for a replacement then? I don't really wanna waste a daykill
4

BesharamSabi
Posts: 1081
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:50 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Karma: 1985

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#9668 Post by BesharamSabi » Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:27 am

Durga wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:26 am
BesharamSabi wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:25 am
worcej wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:56 am
Scum!Sabi, if you're scum, has been playing up the 'idk what's going on' for several phases.
I really don't know what's going on but I'm fully on board with you leading the wagon on me. You should have pushed harder to get people to vote me out this turn. Do better worcej.
Can you just ask RHK for a replacement then? I don't really wanna waste a daykill
I really do want to play and have been doing town reads. Jesus christ. I'm just trying to poke worcej at this point since he's been tunneling in on me.
3

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 2642
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:52 pm
Location: Detroit, MI
Karma: 2198

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#9669 Post by Tom Bombadil » Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:28 am

@ghug - I don't know what to think about jasnah, and as such am not really using jasnah in my reads. I initially thought scum. Part of that was worcej's reaction - which it turns out I was wrong on. Gun to my head, I'd still probably guess scum, but don't feel confirdent about it at all, so I'm not using it in my reads of players still alive and kicking.
3

BesharamSabi
Posts: 1081
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:50 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Karma: 1985

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#9670 Post by BesharamSabi » Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:29 am

I was actually productive during day 3 and tried to analyze people and tried to read up their old games to compare message styles and what not. I'm putting in an effort.
3

Durga
Posts: 8832
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4255

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#9671 Post by Durga » Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:30 am

BesharamSabi wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:27 am
Durga wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:26 am
BesharamSabi wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:25 am


I really don't know what's going on but I'm fully on board with you leading the wagon on me. You should have pushed harder to get people to vote me out this turn. Do better worcej.
Can you just ask RHK for a replacement then? I don't really wanna waste a daykill
I really do want to play and have been doing town reads. Jesus christ. I'm just trying to poke worcej at this point since he's been tunneling in on me.
Okay cool. Was confused because I thought you self voted all day
4

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 2642
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:52 pm
Location: Detroit, MI
Karma: 2198

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#9672 Post by Tom Bombadil » Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:30 am

anyhoo. I'm going to bed. No work or golf tomorrow, so I'll be around all day.
3

BesharamSabi
Posts: 1081
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:50 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Karma: 1985

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#9673 Post by BesharamSabi » Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:31 am

Durga wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:30 am
BesharamSabi wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:27 am
Durga wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:26 am


Can you just ask RHK for a replacement then? I don't really wanna waste a daykill
I really do want to play and have been doing town reads. Jesus christ. I'm just trying to poke worcej at this point since he's been tunneling in on me.
Okay cool. Was confused because I thought you self voted all day
I only did a self vote the whole day because I really didn't think Jamiet vs Chaqa vs snowy were solid enough wagon without reading up on old games and comparing.
2

Bonatogether
Posts: 3538
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:17 pm
Location: Maryland
Karma: 1482
Contact:

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#9674 Post by Bonatogether » Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:31 am

Durga wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:30 am
BesharamSabi wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:27 am
Durga wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:26 am


Can you just ask RHK for a replacement then? I don't really wanna waste a daykill
I really do want to play and have been doing town reads. Jesus christ. I'm just trying to poke worcej at this point since he's been tunneling in on me.
Okay cool. Was confused because I thought you self voted all day
they did
1

BesharamSabi
Posts: 1081
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:50 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Karma: 1985

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#9675 Post by BesharamSabi » Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:33 am

Bonatogether wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:31 am
Durga wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:30 am
BesharamSabi wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:27 am


I really do want to play and have been doing town reads. Jesus christ. I'm just trying to poke worcej at this point since he's been tunneling in on me.
Okay cool. Was confused because I thought you self voted all day
they did
There's a reason why. I didn't think the wagons were solid and my analyzing old games wasn't completed yet.
2

worcej
Posts: 7993
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Karma: 3958

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#9676 Post by worcej » Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:34 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:57 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:54 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:39 pm


Shrug
I didn't know it was tied
And why are you last minute tying wagons anyway
Intel?
Actually, this is a good idea. I’d like to propose we ride the hammer tomorrow. Time for some more action than we’ve been getting. Will make the days exciting again too. I think tomorrow is ##endtimes!
I'm in.
3

BesharamSabi
Posts: 1081
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:50 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Karma: 1985

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#9677 Post by BesharamSabi » Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:35 am

BesharamSabi wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:27 pm
Here's my legit big wall of text while I'm in the bus home so I can read everyone. Do not pay attention to the order, there's no hidden message. I'm just hungover And trying to remember:

Bona: 100% town or did some 6D chess move with scum partner worcej with the night 2 shenanigans but that's far fetch so yea town

Bunnygo: town, most likely the Miller. The person I least suspect in this game as scum. Good to go in my eyes

Doom: can't read her that well. She's new like me but just seems a lot more polished than me like she has played this before, the forum version I mean. With these odd nk choices, could be a new person. I should reread her post more. Also lied about Chicago 😔

Durga: if she's not having sexual tension with ghug she is encouraging others to scum hunt. But it could also be a ploy or an act. Maybe town?

Chaqa: I'm going to be honest I'm too hungover to remember what pr he claimed. Do I believe him, I need to reread his posts and everyone's evidence on him again to determine that. His reactions in my reread of last night's posts of him being frustrated seem genuine but who knows

Fluminator: maybe town? His reads seem solid but I feel like his opinions and what not have gone the way if everyone meaning like he mirrored the group consensus on each person reads so that he didn't struck a chord. Maybe need to look into deeper.

Ghug: when's he's not having sexual tension with half the people and tunneling in on kgray, he offers good takes. Him combing through people old posts and trying to find crumbs were good. Maybe town.

Jamiet: can't read him for the life of me. All the post I remember from him have been complaining about not being able to catch up to the thread.

Kgray: most likely town. As I said before, her frustrations of being tunneled on seem genuine. Need a deeper look into her voting history tho.

Eden: could be scum. I need to reread his stuff but it seems off from what I remember reading.

Rdr: dunno this guy, barely posts, can't read, if he isn't night 4 kill than he's scum because they have been targeting low post count people

Snowy possibly scum. He's been switching wagons more than me. His posting have been erratic. Do need to reread him more.

Tfb: I don't think u believe his pr claim. Like I said his posts have been too curated and calculated which don't reflect upon his choices of people to scan.

Tom: see rdr

Vecna: has avoided saying any controversial opinions or anything that wasn't mainstream. People keep asking him to solve this but he like responds with some excuse about being drunk or at the pub or going to bed. Need to reread him.

Worcej: the love of my life. I don't think you're scum. You tunneling on me if weird but understandable.

OK there's my reads
Here I posted that I needed to reread Snowy and Chaqa.
2

Durga
Posts: 8832
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4255

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#9678 Post by Durga » Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:35 am

As long as you wanna play and solve, all good :)
3

worcej
Posts: 7993
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Karma: 3958

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#9679 Post by worcej » Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:36 am

ghug wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:05 am
Bonatogether wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:03 am
BesharamSabi wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:49 pm


The youths on Twitter say its true. Checkmate.
Dear Olds,

You say that gen Z is cringe, but statistics show that you all eat avocado toast and make shit memes.

Curious,
Bonatogher
Avocado toast is delicious and eating it is why I will never be able to afford a house.
You live in the Seattle area, you're fucked on owning a house regardless of what you eat.
3

worcej
Posts: 7993
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Karma: 3958

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#9680 Post by worcej » Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:37 am

BesharamSabi wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:27 am
Durga wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:26 am
BesharamSabi wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:25 am


I really don't know what's going on but I'm fully on board with you leading the wagon on me. You should have pushed harder to get people to vote me out this turn. Do better worcej.
Can you just ask RHK for a replacement then? I don't really wanna waste a daykill
I really do want to play and have been doing town reads. Jesus christ. I'm just trying to poke worcej at this point since he's been tunneling in on me.
Whats the point in poking me?
2

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests