M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Fluminator

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#9621 Post by Fluminator » Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:52 am

Kgray voting Jamiet definitely throws my narrative a little off. I know at least one of my scum reads is wrong since I have too many so it might be one of those two.

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#9622 Post by Tom Bombadil » Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:54 am

Chaqa wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:52 am
I think Jamie was town and Snowy is scum.

I think he was hoping it would become a tie.

Rivera voting Jamie fits the Snowy-RDR team.
Who is he in this second sentence?

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#9623 Post by Chaqa » Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:55 am

Tom Bombadil wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:54 am
Chaqa wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:52 am
I think Jamie was town and Snowy is scum.

I think he was hoping it would become a tie.

Rivera voting Jamie fits the Snowy-RDR team.
Who is he in this second sentence?
Snowy

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#9624 Post by Tom Bombadil » Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:59 am

I don't understand that at all. I think if snowy was around they would have voted to save themselves as either alignment.

The only thing I actually find suspicious about snowy is their statment about secretly hoping to die and not self voting for hypocritical reasons. That seemed maybe a little forced and fake.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#9625 Post by ghug » Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:01 am

Tom Bombadil wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:50 am
Sorry for missing EOD - I shot my personal best round of golf though, so it was worth it.

allright ghuggles - You are saying you think Chaqa intentionally tied the vote to protect Jamie? Or Snowy?

It seems just like confusion to me. Chaqa pretty clearly preferred the snowy wagon and moved off of snowy only to break a tie, no? The move back is what you find suspcious?

@Flum - I do plan on solving the game as best I can. I feel like I've been pretty open in sharing my thoughts, but know that I have pushed much this game because of the time I haven't committed. I'll try to improve as I know I'm in the POE pool here. Granted I stand that D2 makes little sense if I am a scummate of bozos but alas.

Snowy's and Jamie's reactions at the end both seem like the thing scum or town would do...so I don't know there.

I guess, right now I'm still viewing the game in the simplest form. We have many likely townclears. We have one pretty much confirmed scum in bozo. I'm going to vote for the person who is not a townclear, and most actively defended bozo - which is still ghug. I've also pointed out several times where I've found his rationale to seem rather shallow. I'll also note that his wagon disappeared today (I obviously didn't help by not pushing it at all...but still)

I think rivera's post about POE and being happy to be the daykill is complete trash - so I'm keen on bumping him up the list.

I'm here for the next few hours, so ask away any questions you have.

I'm going to look back at fisch interactions in the meantime as thats really the only other piece of info we have that is "new" (new to me since I haven't dove in since they were the NK)
I'm not sure what I think it means yet. It didn't feel like authentic confusion, and that's where I'm starting from. The obvious answer if he was tying intentionally is that he didn't want Jamie to die, but it's also possible he saw a town v town and a chance to tie, or even that he was bussing, and took his shot.

Why did I defend bozo more than, say, snowy? Vecna? Doom? Rd? You? What are your reads beyond me and rd?

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#9626 Post by ghug » Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:02 am

Tom Bombadil wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:59 am
I don't understand that at all. I think if snowy was around they would have voted to save themselves as either alignment.

The only thing I actually find suspicious about snowy is their statment about secretly hoping to die and not self voting for hypocritical reasons. That seemed maybe a little forced and fake.
He was around, though.

BunnyGo

#9627 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:02 am

Bonatogether wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:22 am
BunnyGo wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:18 am
Bonatogether wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:14 am

All the Gen Alpha kids on my street are cool. We're buddies
I know two very cute and very annoying gen alpha kids. One won’t let me leave her room right now.
do your kids have any new jokes?
Knock-Knock

BANANA BUTT JONES!!!

Bonatogether

#9628 Post by Bonatogether » Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:06 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:02 am
Bonatogether wrote:
BunnyGo wrote:

I know two very cute and very annoying gen alpha kids. One won’t let me leave her room right now.
Knock-Knock

BANANA BUTT JONES!!!
lmao

BunnyGo

#9629 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:07 am

Bonatogether wrote:
BunnyGo wrote:
Bonatogether wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:14 am

All the Gen Alpha kids on my street are cool. We're buddies
Otherwise it’s mostly farts, poop, your butt, “I will fart in my bed…every night” (the song) and calling my dad the poopiest person in the world.

BunnyGo

#9630 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:08 am

ghug wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:25 am
BunnyGo wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:05 am
Bonatogether wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:03 am

Dear Olds,

You say that gen Z is cringe, but statistics show that you all eat avocado toast and make shit memes.

Curious,
Bonatogher
I’m not a millennial. But avocado toast is fucking delicious. Put some spices on top. Little pepper. Some fresh baked whole wheat boule. Fried egg. Hell yes. I know what I’m having for breakfast tomorrow.
You're going to fresh-bake a boule for breakfast tomorrow?
No…sadly. It’ll have to bake Monday. The avocados aren’t ripe either yet. So that works.

Fluminator

#9631 Post by Fluminator » Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:12 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:58 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:57 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:54 pm

Intel?
Actually, this is a good idea. I’d like to propose we ride the hammer tomorrow. Time for some more action than we’ve been getting. Will make the days exciting again too. I think tomorrow is ##endtimes!
@Flum. You feeling this?

You feeling better?
I'm feeling a little better. Thank you!

And yes, I think we honestly do need to just hammer through the next 4 days lol

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#9632 Post by Tom Bombadil » Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:15 am

ghug wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:01 am
Tom Bombadil wrote:
Sorry for missing EOD - I shot my personal best round of golf though, so it was worth it.

allright ghuggles - You are saying you think Chaqa intentionally tied the vote to protect Jamie? Or Snowy?

It seems just like confusion to me. Chaqa pretty clearly preferred the snowy wagon and moved off of snowy only to break a tie, no? The move back is what you find suspcious?

@Flum - I do plan on solving the game as best I can. I feel like I've been pretty open in sharing my thoughts, but know that I have pushed much this game because of the time I haven't committed. I'll try to improve as I know I'm in the POE pool here. Granted I stand that D2 makes little sense if I am a scummate of bozos but alas.

Snowy's and Jamie's reactions at the end both seem like the thing scum or town would do...so I don't know there.

I guess, right now I'm still viewing the game in the simplest form. We have many likely townclears. We have one pretty much confirmed scum in bozo. I'm going to vote for the person who is not a townclear, and most actively defended bozo - which is still ghug. I've also pointed out several times where I've found his rationale to seem rather shallow. I'll also note that his wagon disappeared today (I obviously didn't help by not pushing it at all...but still)

I think rivera's post about POE and being happy to be the daykill is complete trash - so I'm keen on bumping him up the list.

I'm going to look back at fisch interactions in the meantime as thats really the only other piece of info we have that is "new" (new to me since I haven't dove in since they were the NK)
I'm not sure what I think it means yet. It didn't feel like authentic confusion, and that's where I'm starting from. The obvious answer if he was tying intentionally is that he didn't want Jamie to die, but it's also possible he saw a town v town and a chance to tie, or even that he was bussing, and took his shot.

Why did I defend bozo more than, say, snowy? Vecna? Doom? Rd? You? What are your reads beyond me and rd?
This is why I get a little frustrated. Everyone says I don't participate, yet I have lots of reads, I just feel like nobody reads the few posts I have.

I townread PE.
I think kgray is the most likely busser of bozo if there was one (which I sort of think there may have been, but its possible there was not)
I think Sabi is town.
I think Vecna is likely town from the bozo push.

I've said I think we should be killing from the non-bozo voters. Namely you, snowy, rdr, Doom. Eden is a non-bozo voter that I townlean and kgray is the bozo voter I think most likely to have bussed.

Are you really asking why you defended bozo more than the others? I don't know how to answer this than say that I remember you defending bozo pretty hard and not remembering the others doing so? I defended bozo pretty hard as well - but I know my alignment.

Do you want me to provide evidence that you defended bozo more than rdr? Because I think we could ask everyone here and they would agree with that, so I'm not sure I need to go back and show this.

I've made it pretty clear I'm mostly fine with wagons on any of the people who defended bozo (except for PE - and I wouldnt even call him a bozo defender). I just find you the most disingenuous. I find it interesting your wagon evaporated.

But if rdr or snowy or Doom is a wagon tomorrow and gets killed, I'm not losing any sleep over it. I'd just push you likely the next day. With limited info still coming as scum will likely target clears, I think the bozo angle is the best we have currently.

President Eden

#9633 Post by President Eden » Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:15 am

snowy801 wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:33 am
I suppose it's possible that was Chaqa's attempt to save Jamiet but I don't scum read Jamiet regardless

And I really don't think anyone risks that kind of scrutiny just to force a tie just to get a day off the board
It isn't about delaying a day but denying town an extra shot at a non-clear.

President Eden

#9634 Post by President Eden » Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:17 am

Nice job on the golf round Tom

BunnyGo

#9635 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:22 am

ghug wrote:
BunnyGo wrote:
Bonatogether wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:03 am

Dear Olds,

You say that gen Z is cringe, but statistics show that you all eat avocado toast and make shit memes.

Curious,
Bonatogher
I’m not a millennial. But avocado toast is fucking delicious. Put some spices on top. Little pepper. Some fresh baked whole wheat boule. Fried egg. Hell yes. I know what I’m having for breakfast tomorrow.
I did twice this past week...it's getting cold here, and I like bread.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#9636 Post by ghug » Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:23 am

Tom Bombadil wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:15 am
ghug wrote:
Tom Bombadil wrote:

This is why I get a little frustrated. Everyone says I don't participate, yet I have lots of reads, I just feel like nobody reads the few posts I have.

I townread PE.
I think kgray is the most likely busser of bozo if there was one (which I sort of think there may have been, but its possible there was not)
I think Sabi is town.

I've said I think we should be killing from the non-bozo voters. Namely you, snowy, rdr, Doom. Eden is a non-bozo voter that I townlean and kgray is the bozo voter I think most likely to have bussed.

Are you really asking why you defended bozo more than the others? I don't know how to answer this than say that I remember you defending bozo pretty hard and not remembering the others doing so? I defended bozo pretty hard as well - but I know my alignment.

Do you want me to provide evidence that you defended bozo more than rdr? Because I think we could ask everyone here and they would agree with that, so I'm not sure I need to go back and show this.

I've made it pretty clear I'm mostly fine with wagons on any of the people who defended bozo (except for PE - and I wouldnt even call him a bozo defender). I just find you the most disingenuous. I find it interesting your wagon evaporated.

But if rdr or snowy or Doom is a wagon tomorrow and gets killed, I'm not losing any sleep over it. I'd just push you likely the next day. With limited info still coming as scum will likely target clears, I think the bozo angle is the best we have currently.
My issue here is that I didn't defend bozo that hard. Before, you said I defended jasnah hard, and that was fair. I spoke in favor of killing bozo for most of the day but pushed other wagons because his didn't need help. I got suspicious near the end of the day along with snowy because the wagon felt off, and I obviously voted poorly at the end, but all in all I don't think characterizing me as defending bozo more than anyone else who voted for him would be fair. If that's your primary reason for your top scumread, it rings a little hollow (and again was not your primary argument when you voted me a day ago).

It's uncharacteristically lazy of you to want to kill within the opposition voters of scum rather than potential bussers, and it's similarly lazy to make the argument you make about me and rd when the obvious implication is that I defended bozo more because I was more active, which is not a good barometer of scumminess.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#9637 Post by ghug » Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:25 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:22 am
ghug wrote:
BunnyGo wrote:

I did twice this past week...it's getting cold here, and I like bread.
I've been doing baguettes the past couple weeks. Don't quite have them down yet, but they've progressed to pretty good.

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#9638 Post by Tom Bombadil » Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:25 am

ghug wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:02 am
Tom Bombadil wrote:

He was around, though.
Oh. I guess I find that towny then? I understand whoever saying that if snowy was scum they might feel like they would inevitably die and thus not care as much if it happened this turn, but I don't really buy that with an oracle still in play. Even if scum snowy thinks they are doomed, I think they would want to delay it as much as possible so that they do not become an oracle target.

So I would lean town on that action I guess.

BunnyGo

#9639 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:25 am

Tom Bombadil wrote:

He was around composing a goodbye note that he posted as I was speed refreshing with 1 minute left. WTF does that?

BunnyGo

#9640 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:27 am

Tom Bombadil wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:15 am
ghug wrote:
Tom Bombadil wrote:

I townread PE.
I think Sabi is town.

I think it's nominative determinism. You also seem mostly irrelevant, have large passages I just skip out of boredom and can't keep straight the point of it all.