M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
President Eden

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#7441 Post by President Eden » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:25 pm

Vecna wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:20 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:15 pm
Vecna wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:12 pm
I really would strongly want to advocate here to end-hammer on Bozo within the next 3h45 so we can start the slightly longer than 24h night and skip a day of this day3.

Unironically, bozo is going to be todays outcome regardless. There'll potentially be another split wagon, but itll be close-close and in the end were gonna go for the safe option and kill Bozo.

Lets just do it 24h earlier. Save us from another 24h of semi-serious semi-shitposting.

Save the game from going into even crazier territory. Plenty of people are already having difficulty being caught up.
What do you think of the nighttime benefits to town of making scumlife hard by keeping bozo alive another day?

I can even think of one more night time benefit nobody else has mentioned yet.
I dont think any ammount of wifom with bozo alive, PR actions, scum having to make tough choices.......

Match up with keeping the momentum and energy of this game going. While also keeping the shitposting vs solving ratio more to the liking of people with less time to spent on this game (which actually will also be me starting soon. Starting friday my time for this is going to get reduced significantly due to starting a new job).
Grats on the job bruv

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#7442 Post by Chaqa » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:26 pm

Vecna wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:22 pm
Besides, theres also the potential that its the Bozo doing all the PR hunting on the scumteam.

One less set of eyes makes their combined insight slightly worse.
Are you really worried about PR hunting when the JOAT is the only one left that potentially has any downside to getting NK'd? I wonder, are you trying to make yourself look good by pushing hard on Bozo? Hmmmmmmmm

BunnyGo

#7443 Post by BunnyGo » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:27 pm

Vecna wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:20 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:15 pm
Vecna wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:12 pm
I really would strongly want to advocate here to end-hammer on Bozo within the next 3h45 so we can start the slightly longer than 24h night and skip a day of this day3.

Unironically, bozo is going to be todays outcome regardless. There'll potentially be another split wagon, but itll be close-close and in the end were gonna go for the safe option and kill Bozo.

Lets just do it 24h earlier. Save us from another 24h of semi-serious semi-shitposting.

Save the game from going into even crazier territory. Plenty of people are already having difficulty being caught up.
What do you think of the nighttime benefits to town of making scumlife hard by keeping bozo alive another day?

I can even think of one more night time benefit nobody else has mentioned yet.
I dont think any ammount of wifom with bozo alive, PR actions, scum having to make tough choices.......

Match up with keeping the momentum and energy of this game going. While also keeping the shitposting vs solving ratio more to the liking of people with less time to spent on this game (which actually will also be me starting soon. Starting friday my time for this is going to get reduced significantly due to starting a new job).
Congratulations on the new job. I'm happy to hammer. But I don't see why it should necessarily be bozo.

BunnyGo

#7444 Post by BunnyGo » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:28 pm

##end

see? Hop on Vecna.

Vecna

#7445 Post by Vecna » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:33 pm

kgray wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:21 pm
Vecna wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:47 pm
kgray wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:59 pm
Like ffs maybe I'm just sick of putting a bunch of effort into this game and in response getting 'nah you're not obvtown, so you must be scum.' And then if I try to question those reads they just keep digging in deeper, and if I ask about other things I get accused of bussing, or arguing in poor faith, or being illiterate/intentionally misrepresenting the situation. And now here's Jamie and TFB jumping in thinking they know me and how I play this game.

And to think I actually *was* enjoying it for a hot second this morning.
Just ignore the party poopers. Lets solve the game together
I mean, I'm trying. You agree that lfischl is super towny?

I also think Sabi makes zero sense as bozo's partner based on bozo defending TBF to Sabi and bozo encouraging me to be suspicious of Sabi. Bozo also defended TFB to lfischl. Not super convinced this is incriminating for TFB, but I'm about ready to officially cross Sabi off the suspect list.

Relevant posts:
bozotheclown wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:57 pm
kgray wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:42 pm

The exact thing they said, that they’ve never seen me be this buddy buddy with bona.
So you are saying BesharamSabi has seen this before, despite his statement? Did you take this as BesharamSabi suggesting you might be pocketing Bonatogether?
bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:15 pm
BesharamSabi wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:55 pm

Tfb this is sus that you want to kill people off instead of keeping people alive.
We do need to try to kill the mafia, but I think a D1 no-kill is worth considering in this game because it is no reveal, which is not typical for games here.
bozotheclown wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:37 pm
lfischl wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:24 pm
Where did TFB go? he voted bona and then just left.
He did post 45 times after voting for Bonatogether.
Its just my personal style that I really dont like to make deductions based on how scum have acted. I also think scum Bozo has learned to try and interact a bit more with his teammates at times since he got called out for not doing that a long time ago.

I thought Sabi was hard-town at the start of the game though she's now more middle of the pack since I find others to be a lot easier to read atm. I can totally see that this game is really hard to keep up with and get all the nuances. But ofcourse thats also the case as scum, and its really hard to read into those stances. She was on the wrong side of the BozOvWorcej.

lfischl looks pretty good for the vote. Its not a lock, obviously, but in the previous game he did the exact same thing as town and also casually nailed scum with his late out of nowhere votes.

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#7446 Post by Tom Bombadil » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:34 pm

Vecna wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:17 pm
Tom Bombadil wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:13 pm
ghug wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:06 pm

Worcej was the presumed counterwagon at that point, not you. He didn't know that he'd be the one claiming cop.
Correct. But I certainly think it’s plausible that people could have switched to me rather than worcej - especially since worcej had some defenders and pretty much everyone was bleh towards me. I think it was risky enough that bozo would never claim there if I were scum. He’d go down with the ship, no? Worcej claiming added extra chaise - but that’s sort of irrelevant to my point.
Also tom, Bozo claimed when it was the following:

Bozo: 8
Worce: 6
Tom: 3

Was it really that plausible it was gonna land on you instead of on worc?
I mean, yes? It literally did. When worcej claimed it was 7/7 between me and him?

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#7447 Post by Tom Bombadil » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:35 pm

Tom Bombadil wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:34 pm
Vecna wrote:
Tom Bombadil wrote:

Correct. But I certainly think it’s plausible that people could have switched to me rather than worcej - especially since worcej had some defenders and pretty much everyone was bleh towards me. I think it was risky enough that bozo would never claim there if I were scum. He’d go down with the ship, no? Worcej claiming added extra chaise - but that’s sort of irrelevant to my point.

I mean, yes? It literally did. When worcej claimed it was 7/7 between me and him?
8/6 actually. But 7/7 second before. You get my point.

BesharamSabi

#7448 Post by BesharamSabi » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:36 pm

Vecna wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:33 pm
kgray wrote:
Vecna wrote:

I also think Sabi makes zero sense as bozo's partner based on bozo defending TBF to Sabi and bozo encouraging me to be suspicious of Sabi. Bozo also defended TFB to lfischl. Not super convinced this is incriminating for TFB, but I'm about ready to officially cross Sabi off the suspect list.

Relevant posts:
bozotheclown wrote:

So you are saying BesharamSabi has seen this before, despite his statement? Did you take this as BesharamSabi suggesting you might be pocketing Bonatogether?
bozotheclown wrote:

We do need to try to kill the mafia, but I think a D1 no-kill is worth considering in this game because it is no reveal, which is not typical for games here.
bozotheclown wrote:

Its just my personal style that I really dont like to make deductions based on how scum have acted. I also think scum Bozo has learned to try and interact a bit more with his teammates at times since he got called out for not doing that a long time ago.

I thought Sabi was hard-town at the start of the game though she's now more middle of the pack since I find others to be a lot easier to read atm. I can totally see that this game is really hard to keep up with and get all the nuances. But ofcourse thats also the case as scum, and its really hard to read into those stances. She was on the wrong side of the BozOvWorcej.

lfischl looks pretty good for the vote. Its not a lock, obviously, but in the previous game he did the exact same thing as town and also casually nailed scum with his late out of nowhere votes.
My pronouns are they/them BTW.

I'm town, I dunno what else to say. I was on the wrong side because of my gut feeling, that is all. I will even vote Bozo for d3 jfc what else do I need to do to prove that I am town as town can get?

##VOTE bozothescum

BesharamSabi

#7449 Post by BesharamSabi » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:38 pm

kgray wrote:
Vecna wrote:
kgray wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:59 pm
Like ffs maybe I'm just sick of putting a bunch of effort into this game and in response getting 'nah you're not obvtown, so you must be scum.' And then if I try to question those reads they just keep digging in deeper, and if I ask about other things I get accused of bussing, or arguing in poor faith, or being illiterate/intentionally misrepresenting the situation. And now here's Jamie and TFB jumping in thinking they know me and how I play this game.

And to think I actually *was* enjoying it for a hot second this morning.

Relevant posts:
bozotheclown wrote:
kgray wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:42 pm

The exact thing they said, that they’ve never seen me be this buddy buddy with bona.
bozotheclown wrote:
BesharamSabi wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:55 pm

Tfb this is sus that you want to kill people off instead of keeping people alive.
bozotheclown wrote:
lfischl wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:24 pm
Where did TFB go? he voted bona and then just left.
Wait when did I become partners with Bozo? Did I miss something while I was catching up? Bozo, I hardly ever know her!

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#7451 Post by Chaqa » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:41 pm

I think I want to bump Tom up from the snowy/Bozo tier to the ghug/kgray/rivera tier. I get town vibes from him right now and his basic defense makes a lot of sense.

President Eden

#7452 Post by President Eden » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:41 pm

Tom Bombadil wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:34 pm
Vecna wrote:
Tom Bombadil wrote:

The relevant vote split is at the moment bozo claimed, not worcej. Mafia couldn’t foresee worcej’s counterclaim.

It wasn’t totally implausible that it lands on you, but your argument seems to presuppose that it would certainly land on you from the point bozo claimed, which is far from true.

President Eden

#7453 Post by President Eden » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:42 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:41 pm
I think I want to bump Tom up from the snowy/Bozo tier to the ghug/kgray/rivera tier. I get town vibes from him right now and his basic defense makes a lot of sense.
It doesn’t.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#7454 Post by kgray » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:42 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:38 pm

Wait when did I become partners with Bozo? Did I miss something while I was catching up? Bozo, I hardly ever know her!
Sorry, what?

Vecna

#7455 Post by Vecna » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:42 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:26 pm
Vecna wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:22 pm
Besides, theres also the potential that its the Bozo doing all the PR hunting on the scumteam.

One less set of eyes makes their combined insight slightly worse.
Are you really worried about PR hunting when the JOAT is the only one left that potentially has any downside to getting NK'd? I wonder, are you trying to make yourself look good by pushing hard on Bozo? Hmmmmmmmm
Im concerned about hammering Bozo within the next 3 hours. Whatever argument works to achieve that is a great argument in my book.

And you can say whatever u want, but I indeed do not believe this day lasting another 24H will give us worthwhile returns.

Also, do I really need to look good here? Because I can also come up with some arguments that you dumbasses might end up killing Kgray instead of confscum. ;)

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#7456 Post by Chaqa » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:42 pm

Maybe we should DK rivera and let the Oracle reveal him

BesharamSabi

#7457 Post by BesharamSabi » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:43 pm

kgray wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:42 pm
BesharamSabi wrote:

Sorry, what?
The last sentence was a bad joke, ignore that.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#7458 Post by kgray » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:44 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:43 pm
kgray wrote:
BesharamSabi wrote:

Sorry, what?
No I get that was a joke, I didn't get your overall question. Maybe I'm confused as to what you think you missed?

Vecna

#7459 Post by Vecna » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:46 pm

im gonna repeat again, that in my book, an oracle reveal on a random DK that didnt claim shit, is probably a huge waste.

Unless the vote analysis would have some really great information, it just doesnt bring us anything. Except then people will do what they usually do, and make potentially horrendous deductions based on VCA.

BesharamSabi

#7460 Post by BesharamSabi » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:46 pm

kgray wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:44 pm
BesharamSabi wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:43 pm
kgray wrote:

Sorry, what?
No I get that was a joke, I didn't get your overall question. Maybe I'm confused as to what you think you missed?
When or where did the bozo and Sabi are partners theories come from? That's what I'm confused about.