M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 7621
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 4420

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4781 Post by Chaqa » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:41 pm

President Eden wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:39 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:38 pm
President Eden wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:32 pm

That is not the opinion of ghug that you've previously expressed to me. :lol: You are quite proud of the fact that he struggles to read you correctly when you're mafia.
Okay, that's fair, but you didn't see last game where we were ride-or-die town buds.
Oh I do remember you mentioning that now.

God, why does everything you say sound contrary to the evidence yet believable.
Because, as you said, my play defies simple heuristics, and I have the memory of a goldfish, the impulsiveness of a dog, and the crippling financial woes of a Chipotle addict.
3

snowy801
Posts: 3148
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5423

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4782 Post by snowy801 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:41 pm

President Eden wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:39 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:38 pm
President Eden wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:32 pm

That is not the opinion of ghug that you've previously expressed to me. :lol: You are quite proud of the fact that he struggles to read you correctly when you're mafia.
Okay, that's fair, but you didn't see last game where we were ride-or-die town buds.
Oh I do remember you mentioning that now.

God, why does everything you say sound contrary to the evidence yet believable.
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/LoveBubbles

I believe it's also called shoujo vision, you lovebird
2

BunnyGo
Posts: 10034
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3229

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4783 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:42 pm

kgray wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:06 pm
Tom Bombadil wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:03 pm
Lol. Maybe it’s because Chaqa has directed so much to me, but that is definitely not a scumslip as almost certainly he meant to put me on that list.

You actually think that was a scumslip kgray?
Hmmm. I want to think it is?
I’m not convinced. It’s an easy mistake. A confirmation would have been nice.
2

President Eden
Posts: 2886
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm
Karma: 4536

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4784 Post by President Eden » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:42 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:41 pm
President Eden wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:39 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:38 pm


Okay, that's fair, but you didn't see last game where we were ride-or-die town buds.
Oh I do remember you mentioning that now.

God, why does everything you say sound contrary to the evidence yet believable.
Because, as you said, my play defies simple heuristics, and I have the memory of a goldfish, the impulsiveness of a dog, and the crippling financial woes of a Chipotle addict.
You wouldn't be poor if you didn't buy a $5000 computer you stupid fuck :lol: :lol:
3

snowy801
Posts: 3148
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5423

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4785 Post by snowy801 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:43 pm

Hi Vecna
2

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 11635
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 6009

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4786 Post by ghug » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:43 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:40 pm
Durga wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:39 pm
I'm thinking about it and scum!kgray would not fan the flames by wanting Chaqa illogically dead right? And then doubling down on it even after a bunch of us were like wtf? Right?
I mean arguably but why would town!kgray want that either?
This is why my instincts are telling me that he's her teammate and she miscalculated how obvious it was that he needed to die when the day started.
2

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 11635
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 6009

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4787 Post by ghug » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:44 pm

President Eden wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:42 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:41 pm
President Eden wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:39 pm

Oh I do remember you mentioning that now.

God, why does everything you say sound contrary to the evidence yet believable.
Because, as you said, my play defies simple heuristics, and I have the memory of a goldfish, the impulsiveness of a dog, and the crippling financial woes of a Chipotle addict.
You wouldn't be poor if you didn't buy a $5000 computer you stupid fuck :lol: :lol:
Or if you made your own damn burritos.
2

TheFlyingBoat
Posts: 656
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:24 pm
Karma: 1271

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4788 Post by TheFlyingBoat » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:44 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:40 pm
Durga wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:39 pm
I'm thinking about it and scum!kgray would not fan the flames by wanting Chaqa illogically dead right? And then doubling down on it even after a bunch of us were like wtf? Right?
I mean arguably but why would town!kgray want that either?
While I still have prior scum reads on kgray, in her defense, town, given their lack of info are prone to making boneheaded plays blinded by the belief that they are correct. I am certain at the end of the game I will find out I was wrong about plenty. Until then I am right on all my reads though, so yeah.
2

Fluminator
Posts: 3531
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:50 pm
Karma: 2078

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4789 Post by Fluminator » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:45 pm

Durga wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:39 pm
I'm thinking about it and scum!kgray would not fan the flames by wanting Chaqa illogically dead right? And then doubling down on it even after a bunch of us were like wtf? Right?
I could see scum kgray thinking she's going to be killed soon, so trying to go down in a blaze of glory getting an un CC cop daykilled.
2

TheFlyingBoat
Posts: 656
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:24 pm
Karma: 1271

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4790 Post by TheFlyingBoat » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:45 pm

ghug wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:44 pm
President Eden wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:42 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:41 pm


Because, as you said, my play defies simple heuristics, and I have the memory of a goldfish, the impulsiveness of a dog, and the crippling financial woes of a Chipotle addict.
You wouldn't be poor if you didn't buy a $5000 computer you stupid fuck :lol: :lol:
Or if you made your own damn burritos.
What about a flying burrito?
2

snowy801
Posts: 3148
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5423

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4791 Post by snowy801 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:45 pm

TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:44 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:40 pm
Durga wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:39 pm
I'm thinking about it and scum!kgray would not fan the flames by wanting Chaqa illogically dead right? And then doubling down on it even after a bunch of us were like wtf? Right?
I mean arguably but why would town!kgray want that either?
While I still have prior scum reads on kgray, in her defense, town, given their lack of info are prone to making boneheaded plays blinded by the belief that they are correct. I am certain at the end of the game I will find out I was wrong about plenty. Until then I am right on all my reads though, so yeah.
Would you like to be my apprentice
Ask anyone here I give great scum hunting advice
2

BunnyGo
Posts: 10034
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3229

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4792 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:45 pm

kgray wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:06 pm
President Eden wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:04 pm
Anyway... that might have genuinely been a slip but it's impossible to tell now. THANKS GUYS :raging:
This reaction I don't like, though.
Why? You think they’re both scum?
2

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 7621
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 4420

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4793 Post by Chaqa » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:46 pm

President Eden wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:42 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:41 pm
President Eden wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:39 pm

Oh I do remember you mentioning that now.

God, why does everything you say sound contrary to the evidence yet believable.
Because, as you said, my play defies simple heuristics, and I have the memory of a goldfish, the impulsiveness of a dog, and the crippling financial woes of a Chipotle addict.
You wouldn't be poor if you didn't buy a $5000 computer you stupid fuck :lol: :lol:
It wasn't $5,000!

It was only $4770!

The house is the bigger thing right now anyway lol
2

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 6762
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:34 pm
Karma: 3470

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4794 Post by kgray » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:46 pm

ghug wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:43 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:40 pm
Durga wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:39 pm
I'm thinking about it and scum!kgray would not fan the flames by wanting Chaqa illogically dead right? And then doubling down on it even after a bunch of us were like wtf? Right?
I mean arguably but why would town!kgray want that either?
This is why my instincts are telling me that he's her teammate and she miscalculated how obvious it was that he needed to die when the day started.
You are not allowed to continue claiming Chaqa and I are scumbuddies until you explain why, in that scenario, I would try to get people to vote for him at EOD1 before he claimed.
3

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 6762
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:34 pm
Karma: 3470

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4795 Post by kgray » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:46 pm

Fluminator wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:45 pm
Durga wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:39 pm
I'm thinking about it and scum!kgray would not fan the flames by wanting Chaqa illogically dead right? And then doubling down on it even after a bunch of us were like wtf? Right?
I could see scum kgray thinking she's going to be killed soon, so trying to go down in a blaze of glory getting an un CC cop daykilled.
I'm not going to be killed soon, Flum, much to my dismay.
3

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 11635
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 6009

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4796 Post by ghug » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:46 pm

TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:45 pm
ghug wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:44 pm
President Eden wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:42 pm

You wouldn't be poor if you didn't buy a $5000 computer you stupid fuck :lol: :lol:
Or if you made your own damn burritos.
What about a flying burrito?
Wouldn't expect a Texan to like fake country.
2

TheFlyingBoat
Posts: 656
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:24 pm
Karma: 1271

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4797 Post by TheFlyingBoat » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:46 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:45 pm
TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:44 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:40 pm


I mean arguably but why would town!kgray want that either?
While I still have prior scum reads on kgray, in her defense, town, given their lack of info are prone to making boneheaded plays blinded by the belief that they are correct. I am certain at the end of the game I will find out I was wrong about plenty. Until then I am right on all my reads though, so yeah.
Would you like to be my apprentice
Ask anyone here I give great scum hunting advice
Better snowy's apprentice than a teenage ghug I suppose? You do know part of my scum read on you was that you were buddying me heavily though, right? :P
4

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 7621
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 4420

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4798 Post by Chaqa » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:46 pm

lol are people actually saying kgray and I are scum buddies

That could never happen a third time
2

President Eden
Posts: 2886
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm
Karma: 4536

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4799 Post by President Eden » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:47 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:46 pm
lol are people actually saying kgray and I are scum buddies

That could never happen a third time
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SAY THIS SHIT :lol: :lol: :lol:
5

snowy801
Posts: 3148
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5423

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4800 Post by snowy801 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:47 pm

TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:46 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:45 pm
TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:44 pm


While I still have prior scum reads on kgray, in her defense, town, given their lack of info are prone to making boneheaded plays blinded by the belief that they are correct. I am certain at the end of the game I will find out I was wrong about plenty. Until then I am right on all my reads though, so yeah.
Would you like to be my apprentice
Ask anyone here I give great scum hunting advice
Better snowy's apprentice than a teenage ghug I suppose? You do know part of my scum read on you was that you were buddying me heavily though, right? :P
I don't care I love every post you make*

*minor exceptions apply
2

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: TheFlyingBoat and 3 guests