M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Bonatogether

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#3901 Post by Bonatogether » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:55 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:53 pm
Bonatogether wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:46 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:45 pm

I think it is fair to say that I have trouble coming up with false reasons to scum read players when I am scum, but the next time I draw mafia I will keep that in mind.
What is different about this game that you cannot find any scumreads?
The no reveal does not help, but I think there is a good chance of scum in Chaqa, worcej, and Jamie.
Chaqa is consensus scum, there's no meat here.

Why worcej?

Why jamie?

Fluminator

#3902 Post by Fluminator » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:56 pm

I still don't fully get this ghug.
ghug wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:47 pm
Seeing the number of people who thought damo was cop with an Eden scan, I think it's likely mafia was hunting for the cop there, which de facto means Chaqa isn't. There's also the fact that claiming the most valuable PR to avoid daykill means you're more likely to be scum, and everything he did that made us want to daykill him. The nighttime reaction means nothing; any actual PR with half a brain does that, and thus so does a fake claimant. Flum's quotes have me feeling good about damo not actually being the cop, so overall not a bad position to be in.
You're saying that because the mafia were likely hunting for cop, we can conclude Chaqa isn't the cop. Because if he was the cop, mafia would have killed him. Is that what this paragraph is saying?

bozotheclown

#3903 Post by bozotheclown » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:56 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:51 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:32 pm
Looking at damo's D1, I think his strong town read of PE points to him being the cop. Obviously damo would not want to make it obvious to the mafia that he was the cop, which I think explains the things being pointed to where he does not make it obvious. However, I think the point of damo's PE crumbs as cop would be to identify his clear if he was revealed as the cop, and there is no way anyone besides PE could be interpreted as his clear. Also, his strong town read of PE, starting with his very first post, do not make much sense otherwise, unless he was trying to draw the NK (which is not something I think I have ever seen damo do).

However, I do not think Chaqa should be DKed while it is still possible to resolve the cop question with the JOAT or oracle, in case he really is the cop.

I still think it is very likely jasnah was town. Maybe she was trying to draw the DK because she was VT and did not have time to play. Maybe she was fake claiming for reactions. If she was fake claiming as mafia, I think that would be violating her requirement to try to play to her win condition.

I find those who took the opportunity of the miller CCs to try to set up DKs of jasnah and BunnyGo suspicious, specifically worcej and Jamie.

I also find Fluminator's switch from worcej to jasnah as soon as Chaqa claimed cop suspicious, because he knew worcej would be picking up Chaqa votes. However, Fluminator can only be scum with Chaqa, so if he was protecting worcej, that would mean Fluminator, Chaqa, and worcej are all scum, which is not outside the realm of possibility.

Overall, I think worcej and Jamie are our best chances at scum.

##VOTE Jamie
This entire post does not meaningfully mention me!

How do you conclude that I am scum????

Fake fake fake.
That is not true, every mention has meaning.

I find it suspicious you wanted to kill both miller CCs when they were likely both town. Also, you always scum read me when you are mafia.

Jamiet99uk

#3904 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:57 pm

ANYONE NOT VOTING PE, OR ME, OR BOZO had better explain.
This signature is hard to read in dark mode.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#3905 Post by rdrivera2005 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:58 pm

President Eden wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:02 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:59 pm
kgray wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:58 pm

My Chaqa vote today?
Yes, yesterday I also voted Chaqa. But today I can't see why start the day voting him as he kept his claim and claimed EOD. If his situation isn't solved at some point with a CC or mechanically we can kill him, right now in the case where he is scum he limits the RB options and if he is town he is probably the unlucky cop. But this have been discussed and nobody is voting him.

Also, what is this thing between PE and Jamiet? Should I read it or can I just skip it?
I advise skipping, the thrust of it is that Jamie is mad that I called his engagement superficial, you can decide whether Jamie getting mad about such a thing is town-indicative or not without reading it I think.
Well, I read and it was interesting, I had some laughing with Jamiet posts. I think Jamiet isn´t faking it. He did more or less the same thing last game, but with a lot more vitriol.

I don´t think you are scum triggering Jamiet (which is an interesting tactic) too.

I also want you to maybe explain me what is my "needlessly pointed dismissals that define his mafia game"? It would probably improve my Mafia game, lol.

Jamiet99uk

#3906 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:58 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:56 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
bozotheclown wrote:
Looking at damo's D1, I think his strong town read of PE points to him being the cop. Obviously damo would not want to make it obvious to the mafia that he was the cop, which I think explains the things being pointed to where he does not make it obvious. However, I think the point of damo's PE crumbs as cop would be to identify his clear if he was revealed as the cop, and there is no way anyone besides PE could be interpreted as his clear. Also, his strong town read of PE, starting with his very first post, do not make much sense otherwise, unless he was trying to draw the NK (which is not something I think I have ever seen damo do).

However, I do not think Chaqa should be DKed while it is still possible to resolve the cop question with the JOAT or oracle, in case he really is the cop.

I still think it is very likely jasnah was town. Maybe she was trying to draw the DK because she was VT and did not have time to play. Maybe she was fake claiming for reactions. If she was fake claiming as mafia, I think that would be violating her requirement to try to play to her win condition.

I find those who took the opportunity of the miller CCs to try to set up DKs of jasnah and BunnyGo suspicious, specifically worcej and Jamie.

I also find Fluminator's switch from worcej to jasnah as soon as Chaqa claimed cop suspicious, because he knew worcej would be picking up Chaqa votes. However, Fluminator can only be scum with Chaqa, so if he was protecting worcej, that would mean Fluminator, Chaqa, and worcej are all scum, which is not outside the realm of possibility.

##VOTE Jamie

Fake fake fake.

I find it suspicious you wanted to kill both miller CCs when they were likely both town. Also, you always scum read me when you are mafia.
Fake. Nonsense.

President Eden

#3907 Post by President Eden » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:58 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:57 pm
If I had to hazard a guess, I wager they don't have any of us three as their most suspicious player alive.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#3908 Post by rdrivera2005 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:58 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
##vote Bozo, so I don´t need to explain.

bozotheclown

#3909 Post by bozotheclown » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:59 pm

Bonatogether wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:55 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:53 pm
Bonatogether wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:46 pm

What is different about this game that you cannot find any scumreads?
The no reveal does not help, but I think there is a good chance of scum in Chaqa, worcej, and Jamie.
Chaqa is consensus scum, there's no meat here.

Why worcej?

Why jamie?
I think the mafia would be likely to think they had a safe opportunity to DK BunnyGo and jasnah after they both claimed miller.

Bonatogether

#3910 Post by Bonatogether » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:59 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:58 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
##vote Bozo, so I don´t need to explain.
choo choo

8-) 8-)

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#3911 Post by rdrivera2005 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:59 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:
bozotheclown wrote:

##VOTE Jamie

Fake fake fake.

Nah, I don´t want to kill Bozo.

##unvote

Bonatogether

#3912 Post by Bonatogether » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:00 am

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:59 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:

Fake fake fake.

Nah, I don´t want to kill Bozo.

##unvote
:cry:

Fluminator

#3913 Post by Fluminator » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:00 am

Wait nm, I think I get what ghug was trying to say now. hmmmm

Jamiet99uk

#3914 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:01 am

I'm done.

See you next phase.

Vote PE or Bozo. They are liars and I'm obvtown.

Or vote me if you want Town to lose.

Bye.

President Eden

#3915 Post by President Eden » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:03 am

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:58 pm
President Eden wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:02 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:59 pm

Yes, yesterday I also voted Chaqa. But today I can't see why start the day voting him as he kept his claim and claimed EOD. If his situation isn't solved at some point with a CC or mechanically we can kill him, right now in the case where he is scum he limits the RB options and if he is town he is probably the unlucky cop. But this have been discussed and nobody is voting him.

Also, what is this thing between PE and Jamiet? Should I read it or can I just skip it?
I advise skipping, the thrust of it is that Jamie is mad that I called his engagement superficial, you can decide whether Jamie getting mad about such a thing is town-indicative or not without reading it I think.
Well, I read and it was interesting, I had some laughing with Jamiet posts. I think Jamiet isn´t faking it. He did more or less the same thing last game, but with a lot more vitriol.

I don´t think you are scum triggering Jamiet (which is an interesting tactic) too.

I also want you to maybe explain me what is my "needlessly pointed dismissals that define his mafia game"? It would probably improve my Mafia game, lol.
I'd need to develop it more, and I can't be sure that it's even accurate as a general principle, so take it with a grain of salt. But I have noticed on occasion that when you are accused or called out as mafia, you are more likely to try to flip it on your accuser and treat their bringing of you into the spotlight as frivolous or motivated by bad intent, whereas when you're town you are more likely to address whatever has been said about you and move on from it, rather than accuse back. You're more magnanimous as town and have a harder, more closedminded edge when you're mafia.

You haven't really been in the spotlight at all this game, to be fair, so it's possible this doesn't even apply, but tonally you are more easy-going than I remember from your mafia games and it's more in line with your town games.

Jamiet99uk

#3916 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:03 am

##vote President Eden

In case my vote wasn't there already

##end

President Eden

#3917 Post by President Eden » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:04 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:01 am
I'm done.

See you next phase.

Bye.
It's incredibly likely that town could spare to miskill you and still win, if indeed you're even a miskill. Relax bud.

worcej

#3918 Post by worcej » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:04 am

@snowy/PE: how am I scum exactly?

I was explicit that I will be absent most of today but active come tomorrow morning. This is RL reasons why I am not posting polificly.

More for snowy - point and something explicitly that I am doing scummy. I honestly keep seeing you say I am scum but nothing to back it up that I can argue against. That, and the things I have pointed out are shit, you just disregard.

Fluminator

#3919 Post by Fluminator » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:06 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:01 am
I'm done.

See you next phase.

Bye.
I don't think anyone is that interested in voting PE this phase. You'd probably have better luck with Bozo

Bonatogether

#3920 Post by Bonatogether » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:10 am

Hi Doom

What are your thoughts on bozo?