M70 SIGN-UP THREAD

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Locked
Message
Author
lfischl
Posts: 463
Joined: Wed May 06, 2020 2:43 pm
Location: The area by the bay
Karma: 360

Re: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD

#101 Post by lfischl » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:04 pm

DemonRHK wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:42 pm
GM NOTE

Looking at a start on the 23rd at this time

I can do that.

1. President Eden (vanilla)
2. Chaqa (chaqalate)
3. ghug (salted caramel)
4. worcej (tillamook' boysenberry pie)
5. snowy (lavender sno cone)
6. Damo (beer)
7. Celaph (male human flavored ice cream)
8. rdrivera2005 (pistachio)
9. Doom427 (Strawberry)
10. bona (mint)
11. bozo (mango)
12. Vecna (squark flavor)
13. Durga (mint chocolate)
14. kgray (coffee)
15. Fluminator (unspecified)
16. lfischl (rocky road)
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.

Subs
1. Jamiet99uk (Irn Bru)
2. Tom Bombadil (???)
3.
1

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 6762
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:34 pm
Karma: 3470

Re: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD

#102 Post by kgray » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:16 pm

dargorygel wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:55 pm
Tom Bombadil wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:21 am
You can also put me down as a sub
You are unreliable, you never catch up on reading because you barely are able to read, your feet smell like ancient cod, you are more ugly than cat poop, and your name on webDip refers to the one major character that Peter Jackson thought was more useless even than Merry and Pippin.

Is that enough of a put-down?
Darg you're amazing, *you* should play! But watch it with the Merry and Pippin slander...

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 2642
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:52 pm
Location: Detroit, MI
Karma: 2198

Re: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD

#103 Post by Tom Bombadil » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:23 pm

dargorygel wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:55 pm
Tom Bombadil wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:21 am
You can also put me down as a sub
You are unreliable, you never catch up on reading because you barely are able to read, your feet smell like ancient cod, you are more ugly than cat poop, and your name on webDip refers to the one major character that Peter Jackson thought was more useless even than Merry and Pippin.

Is that enough of a put-down?
Someone has read my tinder profile.

Put me in if we are starting the 23rd. Flavor is butter pecan
6

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 11353
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 5730

Re: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD

#104 Post by ghug » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:28 pm

kgray wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:16 pm
dargorygel wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:55 pm
Tom Bombadil wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:21 am
You can also put me down as a sub
You are unreliable, you never catch up on reading because you barely are able to read, your feet smell like ancient cod, you are more ugly than cat poop, and your name on webDip refers to the one major character that Peter Jackson thought was more useless even than Merry and Pippin.

Is that enough of a put-down?
Darg you're amazing, *you* should play! But watch it with the Merry and Pippin slander...
I think it was Peter Jackson slander.
1

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 4613
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:55 pm
Location: Over the rainbow
Karma: 4808
Contact:

Re: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD

#105 Post by dargorygel » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:31 pm

1. President Eden (vanilla)
2. Chaqa (chaqalate)
3. ghug (salted caramel)
4. worcej (tillamook' boysenberry pie)
5. snowy (lavender sno cone)
6. Damo (beer)
7. Celaph (male human flavored ice cream)
8. rdrivera2005 (pistachio)
9. Doom427 (Strawberry)
10. bona (mint)
11. bozo (mango)
12. Vecna (squark flavor)
13. Durga (mint chocolate)
14. kgray (coffee)
15. Fluminator (unspecified)
16. lfischl (rocky road)
17. Tom Bombadil (butter pecan)
18.
19.
20.
21.

Subs
1. Jamiet99uk (Irn Bru)
2.
3.

Bonatogether
Posts: 3127
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:17 pm
Location: Maryland
Karma: 1350
Contact:

Re: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD

#106 Post by Bonatogether » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:28 pm

Doom427 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:41 pm
I'll give it a shot, already check the site for diplomacy games.

And mint is taken, so strawberry!
8-) 8-) 8-)
1

BunnyGo
Posts: 9958
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3195

Re: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD

#107 Post by BunnyGo » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:18 pm

Alone in a burrow, a bunny drinks away his sorrows. Forgotten by a world that no longer needs him, he has lost hope in himself. Stepping outside to grab another case of blue ribbon, he sees a memory. The light he was sure was broken is shining again; calling to him. Somewhere, somebody needs a hero. The bunny stares at it, wondering if it can be him; or has he gotten fluffy?
3
“Never tell the same lie twice.” — Elim Garak on the moral of the boy who cried wolf.

President Eden
Posts: 2848
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm
Karma: 4380

Re: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD

#108 Post by President Eden » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:23 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:18 pm
Alone in a burrow, a bunny drinks away his sorrows. Forgotten by a world that no longer needs him, he has lost hope in himself. Stepping outside to grab another case of blue ribbon, he sees a memory. The light he was sure was broken is shining again; calling to him. Somewhere, somebody needs a hero. The bunny stares at it, wondering if it can be him; or has he gotten fluffy?
idk what all that sappy stuff means but sign up bruv
3

BunnyGo
Posts: 9958
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3195

Re: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD

#109 Post by BunnyGo » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:43 pm

He's gotten fat and fluffy, but he squeezes in to the old suit and hops out. Slower than he remembers he arrives at the rooftop. The city has gone to shit. But what's an old forgotten bunny to do? Just the best he can. Because there's no other reason to show up.
1
“Never tell the same lie twice.” — Elim Garak on the moral of the boy who cried wolf.

BunnyGo
Posts: 9958
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3195

Re: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD

#110 Post by BunnyGo » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:08 pm

Bunny is here. It all feels familiar, but too fast and too dangerous. He doesn't know if anything works anymore, but he'll try. He goes back to his burrow and enjoys a black cherry ice cream. Then some rum raisin. He's going to need to fuel up for this one.

Sign him up.
3
“Never tell the same lie twice.” — Elim Garak on the moral of the boy who cried wolf.

Fluminator
Posts: 3531
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:50 pm
Karma: 2078

Re: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD

#111 Post by Fluminator » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:36 pm

If DemonRHK isn't playing, who will mafia bus this game?
3

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 7618
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 4414

Re: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD

#112 Post by Chaqa » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:15 pm

Fluminator wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:36 pm
If DemonRHK isn't playing, who will mafia bus this game?
Me
2

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 17918
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 9664
Contact:

Re: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD

#113 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:22 pm

1. President Eden (vanilla)
2. Chaqa (chaqalate)
3. ghug (salted caramel)
4. worcej (tillamook' boysenberry pie)
5. snowy (lavender sno cone)
6. Damo (beer)
7. Celaph (male human flavored ice cream)
8. rdrivera2005 (pistachio)
9. Doom427 (Strawberry)
10. bona (mint)
11. bozo (mango)
12. Vecna (squark flavor)
13. Durga (mint chocolate)
14. kgray (coffee)
15. Fluminator (unspecified)
16. lfischl (rocky road)
17. Tom Bombadil (butter pecan)
18. Bunnygo (black cherry)
19.
20.
21.

Subs
1. Jamiet99uk (Irn Bru)
2.
3.
1

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 11353
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 5730

Re: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD

#114 Post by ghug » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:30 pm

Bunny's favorite ice cream flavor is obviously carrot.
2

Fluminator
Posts: 3531
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:50 pm
Karma: 2078

Re: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD

#115 Post by Fluminator » Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:25 am

My favourite ice cream is this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erh2ngRZxs0
1

BesharamSabi
Posts: 591
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:50 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Karma: 1527

Re: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD

#116 Post by BesharamSabi » Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:52 am

Is this where I sign up? Bona/Kgrey told me....
4

Bonatogether
Posts: 3127
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:17 pm
Location: Maryland
Karma: 1350
Contact:

Re: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD

#117 Post by Bonatogether » Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:52 am

Fluminator wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:25 am
My favourite ice cream is this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erh2ngRZxs0
banned
1

Durga
Posts: 8069
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 3849

Re: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD

#118 Post by Durga » Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:52 am

BesharamSabi wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:52 am
Is this where I sign up? Bona/Kgrey told me....
Omg Sabi!! Lol don't do this to yourself
1

BesharamSabi
Posts: 591
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:50 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Karma: 1527

Re: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD

#119 Post by BesharamSabi » Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:55 am

1. President Eden (vanilla)
2. Chaqa (chaqalate)
3. ghug (salted caramel)
4. worcej (tillamook' boysenberry pie)
5. snowy (lavender sno cone)
6. Damo (beer)
7. Celaph (male human flavored ice cream)
8. rdrivera2005 (pistachio)
9. Doom427 (Strawberry)
10. bona (mint)
11. bozo (mango)
12. Vecna (squark flavor)
13. Durga (mint chocolate)
14. kgray (coffee)
15. Fluminator (unspecified)
16. lfischl (rocky road)
17. Tom Bombadil (butter pecan)
18. Bunnygo (black cherry)
19. Besharamsabi (triple dark chocolate with brownie bits)
20.
21.

Subs
1. Jamiet99uk (Irn Bru)
2.
3.
2

TheFlyingBoat
Posts: 580
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:24 pm
Karma: 1231

Re: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD

#120 Post by TheFlyingBoat » Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:55 am

1. President Eden (vanilla)
2. Chaqa (chaqalate)
3. ghug (salted caramel)
4. worcej (tillamook' boysenberry pie)
5. snowy (lavender sno cone)
6. Damo (beer)
7. Celaph (male human flavored ice cream)
8. rdrivera2005 (pistachio)
9. Doom427 (Strawberry)
10. bona (mint)
11. bozo (mango)
12. Vecna (squark flavor)
13. Durga (mint chocolate)
14. kgray (coffee)
15. Fluminator (unspecified)
16. lfischl (rocky road)
17. Tom Bombadil (butter pecan)
18. Bunnygo (black cherry)
19. Karthik Konath (banana)
20.
21.

Subs
1. Jamiet99uk (Irn Bru)
2.
3.
2

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests