Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 7623
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 4422

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

#1721 Post by Chaqa » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:59 pm

This game is scuffed

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 7623
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 4422

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

#1722 Post by Chaqa » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:21 pm

I will reiterate anyone that tries to vote me tomorrow is likely scum, as I have offered myself up to be voted out the previous two days so that me dying in a LYLO situation is exactly what I've been trying to avoid.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 11637
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 6011

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

#1723 Post by ghug » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:43 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:21 pm
I will reiterate anyone that tries to vote me tomorrow is likely scum, as I have offered myself up to be voted out the previous two days so that me dying in a LYLO situation is exactly what I've been trying to avoid.
I don't like this line of reasoning.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 5724
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 1623

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

#1724 Post by rdrivera2005 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:48 pm

ghug wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:56 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:48 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:46 pm


Do you really think you are an easy miskill? I don´t think so, in fact I don´t remember when was the last time you were miskilled (maybe I just have bad memory, don´t have time to dig the bot now)

Anyway, if I were scum and the options are town you and town Bona I would get you killed 10 out of 10 times (no offense Bona).
In fact, the only way I can see Maniac as scum is if he is scum with you Ghug. Then it could make sense.
You don't think a Maniac/Chaqa team makes sense?
I still think in this case Maniac get you killed yesterday and then they could just let town kill Bona in kilo.
And there is the RB. Do you think scum was so sure about Celaph being cop to just not RB anyone?

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 11637
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 6011

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

#1725 Post by ghug » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:02 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:48 pm
ghug wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:56 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:48 pm


In fact, the only way I can see Maniac as scum is if he is scum with you Ghug. Then it could make sense.
You don't think a Maniac/Chaqa team makes sense?
I still think in this case Maniac get you killed yesterday and then they could just let town kill Bona in kilo.
And there is the RB. Do you think scum was so sure about Celaph being cop to just not RB anyone?
The Bona kill only happened because votes were split on me and Chaqa and many people weren't around. Kak only voted to prevent a tie. I don't think there were more than three people with actual interest in a bona kill, which wouldn't have been enough to get him killed tomorrow, especially since bona wasn't my preferred vote to begin with.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 7623
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 4422

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

#1726 Post by Chaqa » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:19 pm

ghug wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:43 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:21 pm
I will reiterate anyone that tries to vote me tomorrow is likely scum, as I have offered myself up to be voted out the previous two days so that me dying in a LYLO situation is exactly what I've been trying to avoid.
I don't like this line of reasoning.
Then you should have voted me out on Day 3 or 4.

I'm tired of having to prove my towniness.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 7623
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 4422

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

#1727 Post by Chaqa » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:24 pm

I'm pretty sure it's simply 2/3 of Kak, Bob, RDR.

My preference is Kak.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 7623
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 4422

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

#1728 Post by Chaqa » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:25 pm

I don't think there's any world I vote ghug or Maniac tomorrow.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 11637
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 6011

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

#1729 Post by ghug » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:34 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:19 pm
ghug wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:43 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:21 pm
I will reiterate anyone that tries to vote me tomorrow is likely scum, as I have offered myself up to be voted out the previous two days so that me dying in a LYLO situation is exactly what I've been trying to avoid.
I don't like this line of reasoning.
Then you should have voted me out on Day 3 or 4.

I'm tired of having to prove my towniness.
I don't want to vote you out. That's just a bad reason. Offering to be killed can just as easily be a scum tactic as a town one.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 11637
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 6011

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

#1730 Post by ghug » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:40 pm

if i die kill kgray

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 7623
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 4422

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

#1731 Post by Chaqa » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:59 pm

punt Kak

Kakarroto
Posts: 926
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:01 pm
Location: Vienna (hold)
Karma: 204

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

#1732 Post by Kakarroto » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:59 pm

BobMcBob wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:31 pm
celaph wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:55 am
BobMcBob wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:08 am

that wouldve looked a lot worse if worcej was scum
as it stands it doesnt look too bad now
i think
Why would it have looked worse if Worcej is scum? I feel like Jamie looks decent for calling out Kak's move to lfischl.
As is, I feel like it looks alright, but mostly because I don't expect that scum Jamie there is in the mindset there of accusing Kak knowing Kak is right.
this was saying kak wouldve looked awful if worcej was scum
which i stand by
BobMcBob wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:34 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:40 am
BobMcBob wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:08 am

that wouldve looked a lot worse if worcej was scum
as it stands it doesnt look too bad now
i think
How do you know that Worcej is not scum?
if worcej flipped scum/is scum
was trying to communicate both at once
- looking back at that ... was that actual a slip and he tried to smooth it up? Hmmm

-----------------------------

I overlooked this tab when I posted the reread before. I don't know, was ist a slip, was it a mistake as town? I personally kinda tend to first right now but second guess me already for it.

Kakarroto
Posts: 926
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:01 pm
Location: Vienna (hold)
Karma: 204

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

#1733 Post by Kakarroto » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:59 pm

ghug wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:17 am
But more generally, if Chaqa and I both end up being town, I don't want any of y'all feeling absolved of guilt because the scum "played well". You've all created a situation where there's no hunting and very little AI voting because everyone's stuck in the same tunnel. The easiest way to win as scum is to stoke that shit and keep it going as long as possible (which is why we should kill Maniac tomorrow, not that I'll ever convince any of you of that).
'We', not 'you'. Include yourself here too and don't act as if you are on another moral ground. Actually, since you are way more experienced in mafia games, that should make your share greater than the other participants. Or are you finally admitting you are mafia?

Kakarroto
Posts: 926
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:01 pm
Location: Vienna (hold)
Karma: 204

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

#1734 Post by Kakarroto » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:59 pm

ghug wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:52 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:06 am
This is bullshit. You two are both alive, so there isn't such a big tunnel. Also, you two pushed the no-kill that was one of the main reasons the game dropped activity.
The only reason we're still alive is that Maniac briefly decided to forsake the one reads he's had all game in the final moments of the day. Tell me that doesn't look like trying to keep the easy miskills around.
- Or that half of the people weren't online and couldn't react to the EoD. It's not as easy as you try to make it look. I'm pretty sure maniac, if town, is also tumbling around blindly in the fog. I can see your argument if maniac is mafia, sure. But I also can see a possibility for maniac as town doing that.
Maniac wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:46 pm
Yeah you’ve got me good Ghug. I bussed D1 following the game where I was bussed heavily D1 and received zero credit.
[...]
- I don't know why you think you got zero credit, maniac, your vote on D1 is the thing that makes you look quite towney. At least to me.

Kakarroto
Posts: 926
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:01 pm
Location: Vienna (hold)
Karma: 204

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

#1735 Post by Kakarroto » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:00 pm

ghug wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:56 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:46 pm
ghug wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:52 pm


The only reason we're still alive is that Maniac briefly decided to forsake the one reads he's had all game in the final moments of the day. Tell me that doesn't look like trying to keep the easy miskills around.
Do you really think you are an easy miskill? I don´t think so, in fact I don´t remember when was the last time you were miskilled (maybe I just have bad memory, don´t have time to dig the bot now)

Anyway, if I were scum and the options are town you and town Bona I would get you killed 10 out of 10 times (no offense Bona).
I think I am in this game.

The latter is a fair point (or at least my ego thinks so). I did think Maniac's actions were kind of townie in the moment, moving votes around and looking at reactions, but ultimately with bona flipping town I feel like I know what happens next, and that's a town loss, which leads me to conclude that Maniac did it to ensure a town loss.
I don't get your first paragraph, at least if you want to make a 'oh no I'm getting miskilled here', which I really don't like the tone of how you make that here now.

Other than that, if you think that maniac is mafia, why would he put his neck out that way now? As mafia, if Chaqa is mafia too, he would've kept bussing for double town cred (nk'ing ghug and rd in the following nights and still come out top). As mafia, he would've stayed on Chaqa too if Chaqa is town. That would be the easiest and the safest, in my opinion, who would really question him for that? Especially since ghug wouldn't look too good after that. If I don't overlook anything, maniac is pretty solid here.

Kakarroto
Posts: 926
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:01 pm
Location: Vienna (hold)
Karma: 204

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

#1736 Post by Kakarroto » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:00 pm

I'm pretty sure I'm not the target for mafia tonight, I guess it's a 55/45 between maniac and rd.

But for everyone out there still interested (probably not, since no one asked why I left out people in my past reads), I think rd and mania are the most towny out there right now. After that a big gap. I mean sure, both could be mafia, maybe even together, but if that's the case, I don't think we will win this game.

So it's between Bob, ghug and Chaqa for me. I still don't get the "owowo, why do people still think we are mafia", probably because people are dying around and mafia lives, and you are still here.

Back to topic, there were some posts in the night from ghug that made me think of him as mafia. Bob though makes me feel like he doesn't want too much attention. I mean kinda townish but that's exactly what mafia wants right now. Chaqa? I don't know where he gets the idea not to vote for him when I was voting for him the last days. Maybe I should just full tunnel him and make Vecna proud. Probably not. Maybe I just sheep rd. Or maniac. Depending who survives.

*sigh* I don't know. There are fewer and fewer options and how difficult can it be to just vote mafia out.

Anyway: just in case I'm the target tonight:

Please, everyone, ask yourself: why are you alive. The best town are usually the first target of mafia, so in case they've done something you are not that made mafia see a danger in them, look back and see what is it.

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 2865
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:21 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Karma: 904

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

#1737 Post by Hamilton Brian » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:01 pm

Night has ended.
1

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 2865
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:21 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Karma: 904

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

#1738 Post by Hamilton Brian » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:02 pm

Refrain from posting.
1

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 2865
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:21 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Karma: 904

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

#1739 Post by Hamilton Brian » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:03 pm

This dying was really starting to get old and remaining group felt as though they were getting used to it.

“Jesus, know when you’re in a speeding car, make a sudden fast turn and it seems like everything is tilting to one side in slow motion? That’s where we’re at right now,” Olivier calmly said.

Olivier headed to the RV door and said, “ I’m going to do a quick check to make sure that things with the vehicle are still sound. You came off the road pretty damn quick.”

After a couple of minutes he opened up the door and shouted in,” we got a wheel that’s busted all to shit. I don’t know if it’s flat or if it’s anything worse. One of you mind coming out and help me jack it up so we can take a better look?”

Olivier’s request must not have registered immediately. Kelly and Rick just continued staring off blankly.

Olivier opened up the door again and yelled,” God dammit, I’m not asking for my health! I need somebody to help me with this. Someone, please.”

Rick got up, and put his hand on Kelly’s shoulder.
“ i’ll go,” he said.

A minute later Kelly heard a scream from outside. She quickly ran out the door to find Rick shining the flashlight over Olivier’s lifeless body. His head was an unsightly mess and the bloodstained jack was laying beside the body
1

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 2865
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:21 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Karma: 904

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

#1740 Post by Hamilton Brian » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:04 pm

The actor playing Olivier was Kakarroto.

Kakarroto is dead. They were vanilla town.


Please continue holding.
1

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 7 guests