Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
Jamiet99uk
Posts: 18442
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 10222
Contact:

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

#401 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:36 pm

I do not understand Bonatogether's case on Celaph and I am reluctant to vote Celaph today even though I am currently the top wagon.

I will vote Kak and Lfischl, of the current wagons. Would also vote Worcej.

Bonatogether
Posts: 3523
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:17 pm
Location: Maryland
Karma: 1481
Contact:

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

#402 Post by Bonatogether » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:41 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:24 pm
Bonatogether wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:01 pm
celaph wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:33 pm




:?
since when does celaph use emojis
Celaph used Emojis on several occasions in M68, I've just checked.

Bona, you really seem to be grasping at straws.
i didn't play m68

Bonatogether
Posts: 3523
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:17 pm
Location: Maryland
Karma: 1481
Contact:

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

#403 Post by Bonatogether » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:42 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:35 pm
Foxcastle wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:31 pm
Awfully quiet :neutral:
Look Bona! Someone using an Emoji!!
foxcastle isn't celaph

Foxcastle
Posts: 4792
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:48 pm
Location: Night Vale
Karma: 1228

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

#404 Post by Foxcastle » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:42 pm

Bonatogether wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:42 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:35 pm
Foxcastle wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:31 pm
Awfully quiet :neutral:
Look Bona! Someone using an Emoji!!
foxcastle isn't celaph
I thought we had established that I am ghug.

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 18442
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 10222
Contact:

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

#405 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:45 pm

Bonatogether wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:42 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:35 pm
Foxcastle wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:31 pm
Awfully quiet :neutral:
Look Bona! Someone using an Emoji!!
foxcastle isn't celaph
Why the FUCK is Celaph using emojis scum-indicative?

Please attempt to make some kind of sense.

Christ.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12087
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 6339

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

#406 Post by ghug » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:52 pm

celaph wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:50 pm
Foxcastle wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:39 pm
celaph wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:38 pm


Are Vecna and I still on here for the weak townread argument you made earlier?
Nervous that I have some evidence, eh?
No, your previous argument itself is obviously flawed in that it gives scum an easy out for voting for someone towny without providing a serious reason. If your argument on either of us has changed, then I'd love to know why.
Does this make you scumread him?

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12087
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 6339

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

#407 Post by ghug » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:55 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:45 pm
Bonatogether wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:42 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:35 pm


Look Bona! Someone using an Emoji!!
foxcastle isn't celaph
Why the FUCK is Celaph using emojis scum-indicative?

Please attempt to make some kind of sense.

Christ.
Breathe

Kakarroto
Posts: 926
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:01 pm
Location: Vienna (hold)
Karma: 208

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

#408 Post by Kakarroto » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:55 pm

Hmm ... somethings off, I can't point a finger to it. Is it actually true and we have maf vs maf right now as maniac says? Is it that lfischl didn't say anything for a while again, voting no one with a possible last minute vote to turn something upside down/rescuing someone (I'm not sure he would just not vote and get replaced)? Is it that the two leading wagons make some good looking and some not so fine posts and we have an actually t vs t situation?

Hmm ...

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12087
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 6339

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

#409 Post by ghug » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:59 pm

I don't like how Bob went quiet when the pressure waned.

Kakarroto
Posts: 926
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:01 pm
Location: Vienna (hold)
Karma: 208

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

#410 Post by Kakarroto » Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:00 pm

ghug wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:59 pm
I don't like how Bob went quiet when the pressure waned.
You want to test it and pressure vote him?

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 18442
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 10222
Contact:

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

#411 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:01 pm

@Kakarroto:

Can you please explain why you have spent so much of this phase talking about completely irrelevant things?

Please answer Celaph's question (from the previous page)?

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 18442
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 10222
Contact:

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

#412 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:02 pm

@Ghug: Aren't you supposed to be on a plane?

Foxcastle
Posts: 4792
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:48 pm
Location: Night Vale
Karma: 1228

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

#413 Post by Foxcastle » Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:07 pm

Kakarroto wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:00 pm
ghug wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:59 pm
I don't like how Bob went quiet when the pressure waned.
You want to test it and pressure vote him?
Ghug, Kak, Jamiet, Celaph — pick three for the scum team?

Kakarroto
Posts: 926
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:01 pm
Location: Vienna (hold)
Karma: 208

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

#414 Post by Kakarroto » Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:08 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:01 pm
@Kakarroto:

Can you please explain why you have spent so much of this phase talking about completely irrelevant things?

Please answer Celaph's question (from the previous page)?
I don't think that I've talked much, if any, about irrelevant things. I've tried to make the thread livlier and get some conversations going. Didn't go as well as I had hoped.
celaph wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:02 pm
##vote Kak for the fluff he was filler he was putting out.

@kak, you said that you were fishing for reactions yet a number of your posts so obviously contained no information that it makes me wonder what reaction you were expecting for besides being dismissed/ignored. What conclusions have you drawn from them? [...]
Current conclusions? Some people answered, some didn't bother, but the best time to get conclusions about that is in the future, after a few flips, anyway, so I wouldn't bother reading too much into it. D1 is much about gut reading and reaction testing, anyone who says it's not is either lying, can extract hard facts easily or doesn't understand how mafia works.

Or I can be completely wrong, but I haven't seen any bot that plays mafia good.

Currently, I think something is fishy, and I'm not sure if it is lfischl or not.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12087
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 6339

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

#415 Post by ghug » Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:09 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:02 pm
@Ghug: Aren't you supposed to be on a plane?
It landed! Now I'm in an airport waiting for a plane.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12087
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 6339

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

#416 Post by ghug » Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:09 pm

Foxcastle wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:07 pm
Kakarroto wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:00 pm
ghug wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:59 pm
I don't like how Bob went quiet when the pressure waned.
You want to test it and pressure vote him?
Ghug, Kak, Jamiet, Celaph — pick three for the scum team?
Does that mean you townread me too?

Foxcastle
Posts: 4792
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:48 pm
Location: Night Vale
Karma: 1228

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

#417 Post by Foxcastle » Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:11 pm

ghug wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:09 pm
Foxcastle wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:07 pm
Kakarroto wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:00 pm


You want to test it and pressure vote him?
Ghug, Kak, Jamiet, Celaph — pick three for the scum team?
Does that mean you townread me too?
No. I was implying that Kak agreeing with you and suggesting that the two of you wagon Bob implied an effort to save Jamiet (or possibly celaph).

celaph
Posts: 1584
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:41 pm
Location: Bay Area, CA, USA
Karma: 474

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

#418 Post by celaph » Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:13 pm

ghug wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:52 pm
celaph wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:50 pm
Foxcastle wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:39 pm


Nervous that I have some evidence, eh?
No, your previous argument itself is obviously flawed in that it gives scum an easy out for voting for someone towny without providing a serious reason. If your argument on either of us has changed, then I'd love to know why.
Does this make you scumread him?
At the time I wrote the post, no. I've seen a number of town suggest anti-town plans and besides this point I thought that he had been playing quite towny. I liked how he handled Kak's fluff and he looked good in his interaction with Jamie.

The two people that I have my eyes on with regard to Fox are Bona and Worcej for how easily he seems to have moved on from them and without substantial comment. He's maneuvered his vote onto a supposed townread entirely under the guise of Worcej's inactive wagon with a full 2 hours left and no real push by him. Given the earlier good behavior it doesn't make me instantly want to call him scum, but if his vote stays here I will want a better reason.

celaph
Posts: 1584
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:41 pm
Location: Bay Area, CA, USA
Karma: 474

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

#419 Post by celaph » Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:16 pm

ghug wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:59 pm
I don't like how Bob went quiet when the pressure waned.
Doesn't Bob live in Australia? If so, his last post was at about 1:30 am which strikes me as a reasonable time to go to sleep.

Kakarroto
Posts: 926
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:01 pm
Location: Vienna (hold)
Karma: 208

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

#420 Post by Kakarroto » Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:17 pm

Foxcastle wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:07 pm
Kakarroto wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:00 pm
ghug wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:59 pm
I don't like how Bob went quiet when the pressure waned.
You want to test it and pressure vote him?
Ghug, Kak, Jamiet, Celaph — pick three for the scum team?
Phew, that is actually hard. I'm having the creeps right now from lfischl. Worcej isn't here, ok, something sunday and family (see last game), alright, but no word of it is kinda strange. And then ... hmm ... I'm kinda lost. Maybe celaph? Maybe jamie? Maybe bob? From the reactions per se, I'm not sure, but did bob try to buddy me? And maniac was kinda strange too, but that might be just strange strange. Or weird strange.

So probably lfischl, worcej and, with the current low energy situation, probably bob and cel/jamie are just the t vs t situation mafia would want to have? Sorry if I sound unsure but I guess I can't get a better feeling of the situation right now.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests