M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
snowy801

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#4741 Post by snowy801 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:38 pm

Vecna wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:31 am
Scum hit Commuting Ghug N2. Then shot him with the loaded gun D3 since they didnt wanna deal with him being all smug and towncleared and the like.

(and Snowy, the fact you were actually believing it is fucking cringe)
Vecna, lighthouse of my myopia (oops, did I mix too many metaphors?)

1) In order for this to have happened the scum team would have to have confidence that ghug was in fact commuting, not BP or 3P, as the BP is not an auto-town clear and not as priority for day vig, and 3P is best kept alive to cause fear in town until later in the game.

The only way for this to have happened is that the item investigator N1 checked ghug and discovered it. In which case, why try to shoot the guy who can 100% save himself?

No, ghug was either watcher or napkin. I want to believe napkin, but reality says watcher.

2) I'm sorry for being cringe, my main man *guitar riffs*

I don't know if you noticed by my uh, day 1, day 2, day 3, day 4, day 5... every game until now... but I don't like to form conclusions until near EoD so you'll have to deal with my cringiness for... at least another 24 hours, I'd say haiii Vecna-sama-desu.
bozotheclown wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:08 am
Maniac wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:01 am
-snip-
Why did you silence Macca when you could have let that go unused?

Why did you think Macca was the best player to give the challenge to, if you were hoping to give it to someone with an investigative item?
More like bozo the based, am I right?
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:32 am
snowy801 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:47 am
lfischl is confirmed not 3P. celaph would have said, being town.

He's also obviously not town. It's difficult for me to describe my reads; every time it just seems poorly received (even if it's pretty accurate).

Also why I spent most of my time making up some mechanical sounding justification for why Jamiet is scum, when the real answer is "he real scummy"

Uh, I echo rdrivera on this one. Why did they silence town? Why did they throw the town with worst reads in the game the challenge?
Well look here.

Here is Snowy confirming that his arguments against me were fabrications. Fiction. In his own words, "made up".

I told you that Snowy was just making up bullshit and selling a false narrative about my actions and here is Snowy just brazenly admitting that that is what he was doing all along.
Jamiet, my main man. Regardless of alignment, not only is this fallacious and blatantly untrue, it doesn't help convince anyone that you're town! Which is what I think you were going for, so let me help you out and explain.

I made this comment with the expectation that saying it will bolster my argument, not weaken it, yes? So you must in turn come to interpret it in that light as best as possible, or others will plainly see that you are attempting to misrepresent my statement which will result them in scum reading you. Everything about my case is based on facts and logic [get destroyed]. I am merely commenting that it was constructed after the fact.

You've done this a lot in this game, and I think working on this habit will assist you greatly. The best rebuttal is taking your opponent's arguments in the best possible light it can be shown, and still demonstrating that it is untrue.

-- just to take an opportunity to brag --
snowy801 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:28 pm
Has anybody considered that it might be worcej?
snowy801 wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:11 pm
Not sure. Kaka, maybe?

Thinking about it.
snowy801 wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:41 pm
Has anyone considered that it might be Jamiet?
snowy801 wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:46 pm
Does anyone want to flash Brian with me right now?

##vote Hamilton Brian
I dunno man, reality just happens to align with my motive reads almost every time. Hard to rebut my methodology when it's so plainly effective.

Also:
Hamilton Brian wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:13 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Not sure. Kaka, maybe?

Thinking about it.
Ugh. You and I aren't jive-ing at all.
I will by and large remain quiet for most of this real time day, as everyone seems invested in the 3P hunt and I think it's better to just sit back and see what people have to say about each other than listen to anyone try to convince town clears on the appropriate choice of action.

Feel free to ask me anything though.

Good luck!

Jamiet99uk

#4742 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:38 pm

(Note that I am not a risk to Damo's plan because I am not Third Party; I'm Town, and no amount of Snowy's tummy rumbling will prove otherwise)
This signature is hard to read in dark mode.

Jamiet99uk

#4743 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:41 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:38 pm

snowy801 wrote:
snowy801 wrote:
Not sure. Kaka, maybe?

Thinking about it.
snowy801 wrote:
snowy801 wrote:

##vote Hamilton Brian
I dunno man, reality just happens to align with my motive reads almost every time. Hard to rebut my methodology when it's so plainly effective.
Hamilton Brian and myself are currently alive and have not flipped.

What are you bragging about, exactly?

Do you know something town could not possibly know?

Vecna

#4744 Post by Vecna » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:48 pm

Maniac wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:11 pm
Vecna wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:50 am
snowy801 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:47 am

I thought you were going to sheep me!
I sad.

New question for those who stand accused of being 3P (and assorted peanut gallery).

Who do we want to Hot Salsa tomorrow, to gain optimal effects?
Depending on who we daykill today, either me, Maniac or the last scum.
Errr there is two scum left Vecna. Your wording is very suspicious
Oh is it now

snowy801

#4745 Post by snowy801 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:49 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:41 pm

See, this is the wrong response too. In your struggle to discredit my statements, you're forgetting to emulate the perspective of a town, reacting to false accusations. Town would never say "you're acting like you know too much Snowy"

Also I'm bragging for the future. Putting my money where my mouth is and all that, so nobody can be like "but snowy you just guessed on a lot of people and got lucky guuuh"

Jamiet99uk

#4746 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:49 pm

Snowy,

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:53 pm
Worcej's reason for voting me is basement-level trash and I'm not sure he was even sincere about what he was saying. I am leaning scum on him.
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:39 pm
Kakk's case on me appears to be that I'm allegedly lying about the Chicken.

Since I can prove that this claim is true, that's a fucking awful reason for voting me.
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:51 pm
##Vote Kak
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:53 pm
I've set my second vote to follow my first vote. So both my votes will be for Kak.
My proven success rate, at this precise point in the game, is exactly the same as yours, Billy Big Balls, you see?

Jamiet99uk

#4747 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:50 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:49 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:41 pm

See, this is the wrong response too. In your struggle to discredit my statements, you're forgetting to emulate the perspective of a town, reacting to false accusations. Town would never say "you're acting like you know too much Snowy"
I am not struggling to discredit you, because you achieved that for yourself when you admitted you were making stuff up about me.

Give it a rest.

Your dick is nowhere near as big as you seem to want us all to think it is.

snowy801

#4748 Post by snowy801 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:53 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:50 pm
I am not struggling to discredit you, because you achieved that for yourself when you admitted you were making stuff up about me.

Give it a rest.

Hey man, I'm just trying to be helpful. If you can't see that your methodology results in you being unceremoniously booted out without much ado, then I can't help that fact I suppose.

Act towny! You can do it Jamiet, I believe in you.

Vecna

#4749 Post by Vecna » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:53 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:38 pm
Vecna wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:31 am
Scum hit Commuting Ghug N2. Then shot him with the loaded gun D3 since they didnt wanna deal with him being all smug and towncleared and the like.

(and Snowy, the fact you were actually believing it is fucking cringe)
Vecna, lighthouse of my myopia (oops, did I mix too many metaphors?)

1) In order for this to have happened the scum team would have to have confidence that ghug was in fact commuting, not BP or 3P, as the BP is not an auto-town clear and not as priority for day vig, and 3P is best kept alive to cause fear in town until later in the game.

The only way for this to have happened is that the item investigator N1 checked ghug and discovered it. In which case, why try to shoot the guy who can 100% save himself?

No, ghug was either watcher or napkin. I want to believe napkin, but reality says watcher.

2) I'm sorry for being cringe, my main man *guitar riffs*

I don't know if you noticed by my uh, day 1, day 2, day 3, day 4, day 5... every game until now... but I don't like to form conclusions until near EoD so you'll have to deal with my cringiness for... at least another 24 hours, I'd say haiii Vecna-sama-desu.
bozotheclown wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:08 am
Maniac wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:01 am
-snip-
Why did you silence Macca when you could have let that go unused?

Why did you think Macca was the best player to give the challenge to, if you were hoping to give it to someone with an investigative item?
More like bozo the based, am I right?
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:32 am
snowy801 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:47 am
lfischl is confirmed not 3P. celaph would have said, being town.

He's also obviously not town. It's difficult for me to describe my reads; every time it just seems poorly received (even if it's pretty accurate).

Also why I spent most of my time making up some mechanical sounding justification for why Jamiet is scum, when the real answer is "he real scummy"

Uh, I echo rdrivera on this one. Why did they silence town? Why did they throw the town with worst reads in the game the challenge?
Well look here.

Here is Snowy confirming that his arguments against me were fabrications. Fiction. In his own words, "made up".

I told you that Snowy was just making up bullshit and selling a false narrative about my actions and here is Snowy just brazenly admitting that that is what he was doing all along.
Jamiet, my main man. Regardless of alignment, not only is this fallacious and blatantly untrue, it doesn't help convince anyone that you're town! Which is what I think you were going for, so let me help you out and explain.

I made this comment with the expectation that saying it will bolster my argument, not weaken it, yes? So you must in turn come to interpret it in that light as best as possible, or others will plainly see that you are attempting to misrepresent my statement which will result them in scum reading you. Everything about my case is based on facts and logic [get destroyed]. I am merely commenting that it was constructed after the fact.

You've done this a lot in this game, and I think working on this habit will assist you greatly. The best rebuttal is taking your opponent's arguments in the best possible light it can be shown, and still demonstrating that it is untrue.

snowy801 wrote:
snowy801 wrote:
Not sure. Kaka, maybe?

Thinking about it.
snowy801 wrote:
snowy801 wrote:

##vote Hamilton Brian

Also:
Hamilton Brian wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:13 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Not sure. Kaka, maybe?

Thinking about it.
Ugh. You and I aren't jive-ing at all.
I will by and large remain quiet for most of this real time day, as everyone seems invested in the 3P hunt and I think it's better to just sit back and see what people have to say about each other than listen to anyone try to convince town clears on the appropriate choice of action.

Feel free to ask me anything though.

Good luck!
I mean, I had scumreads on those exact same people at various parts throughout the game. I just didnt have the luck to get hardcleared by scum so I can continue to be smug about it without having people whine that im 3P.

At least im not 3P reading someone as sexy as Vecna, so im still a lot more flawless than you.

damo666

#4750 Post by damo666 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:55 pm

@Vecna please get off food

@snowy I want to know what you think of the plan

All players are welcome to self vote

snowy801

#4751 Post by snowy801 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:56 pm

Vecna wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:53 pm
At least im not 3P reading someone as sexy as Vecna, so im still a lot more flawless than you.
;)

Vecna

#4752 Post by Vecna » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:56 pm

##vote no kill

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#4753 Post by Hamilton Brian » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:59 pm

damo666 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:14 pm
Jamie can un3p himself be giving away chicken (if we let him survive). Neither Vecna nor food can un3p themselves.

Food has declared no 3p item so if he is town and we dk him 3p cannot inherit. If he is 3p all well and good. If he is scum and holds 3p items we have a problem.

I think we kill food and ask Vecna and Jamie to stay off wagon.

There is a risk 3pJamie or 3pVecna jump on in a gamble to win. If so, they either win (1 in 3 chance say) or get daykilled tomorrow.

I think food is the way to go.

Re Hot potato if someone declares receiving chicken then to Vecna, else to Jamie.

@snowy please check this plan

the alternative is I guess Maniac but if he flips town we are in trouble.

Ironically I think Mafia are Maniac and Jamie with Vecna as 3p with food being the optimal vote.
Not sure why you're assuring that food is the way to go it you, ironically, think Vecna is 3P?

Do we know, making the leap that the chicken holder is 3P, if that double vote goes to the lead wagon if 3P gets that item?

Just a reminder that I hold no vote today.

Jamiet99uk

#4754 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:00 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:53 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:50 pm

Give it a rest.

Hey man, I'm just trying to be helpful. If you can't see that your methodology results in you being unceremoniously booted out without much ado, then I can't help that fact I suppose.

Act towny! You can do it Jamiet, I believe in you.
I prefer to act the way I always act.

This is me. Town or scum, you get the same Jamie the T.

And it works for me. Scum looking for an easy mis-kill always come looking for me because there's always something "a bit off" about Jamie.

I've learned to lean into it. To roll with it rather than to push against it.

I'm a walking, talking reaction test, buddy. I picked up correct scumreads on both Worcej and Kak by the way they tried to push shitty wagons on me for fake reasons and, like I said, my current success rate is no worse than yours, at this moment in time.

You want to prove I'm scum? Do it with facts, if you can find them. Because right now all you've got is attitude; all you've got is vibe; all you've got is the way I apparently make you feel.

And I don't care about how you feel, because I think you're an asshole.

Peace out.

snowy801

#4755 Post by snowy801 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:01 pm

damo666 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:55 pm
@Vecna please get off food

@snowy I want to know what you think of the plan

All players are welcome to self vote
Plan's okay, from a pure probabilistic point of view. I think it doesn't account for reads at all, which is somewhat silly on D5.

My personal proposition is that we are in fact unlikely to be in a circumstance where literally the scum team threw the chicken and Pico at Vecna, and they're one correct guess of winning tonight.

Which means we have more time to figure out 3P without missing, and therefore the usage (or lack thereof) of Hot Salsa will much better inform our decision tomorrow.

I do not believe foodcoats nor Vecna to be 3P or mafia.

This all being said, I don't want to "commit" to a plan quite so early, as it limits player initiative and dulls the information we can gain from their arguments and proposals.

Jamiet99uk

#4756 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:02 pm

So, now that's all said and done, what does everyone think about Damo's plan?

I think it's pretty solid.

I think Foodcoats is the correct kill today, boys and girls.

Vecna

#4757 Post by Vecna » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:02 pm

I knew you still believed in me, oh my sweet prince donkey

Jamiet99uk

#4758 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:03 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:01 pm

I do not believe foodcoats nor Vecna to be 3P or mafia.
I'm interested in your townread on Foodcoats. What's the basis for this belief?

Vecna

#4759 Post by Vecna » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:06 pm

im actually getting concerned that macca has seemingly no opinion on anything anymore this game and is just trying to sheep me.

Vastly vastly different from the effort their last 2 towngames had.

We shouldve pooked that bear when we had its honey

Jamiet99uk

#4760 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:07 pm

Vecna wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:06 pm
im actually getting concerned that macca has seemingly no opinion on anything anymore this game and is just trying to sheep me.

Vastly vastly different from the effort their last 2 towngames had.

We shouldve pooked that bear when we had its honey
Do you think that Macca is scum?