M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
Jamiet99uk
Posts: 18450
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 10235
Contact:

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#4861 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:13 pm

I guess the other one would have to be either Kgray or Maniac then, and again "gun to my head" I'd guess at Kgray but that's definitely a guess. It doesn't help that the slot has been subbed multiple times.

bozotheclown
Posts: 9022
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 2069

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#4862 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:37 pm

Vecna wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:39 am
foodcoats wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:42 am
bozotheclown wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:15 am
To point out what I was doing D3 EOD, I was trying to make Macca a viable DK after he declared his 3P item to see if the 3P would get on the wagon, and Vecna did get on the wagon when a Macca DK looked possible, but moved back to no-kill when it was obvious a Macca DK was not going to happen. There was no reason for Vecna to move back to no-kill there if he was really interested in a Macca DK, except for appearances.
I’m still catching up but damn this is the bozo I came here to sheep.
The fact youre just taking this as gospel just once again shows youre just willing to follow anything at this point.

Bozo claims he did it to trap the 3p and says I took the bait. Yet I was telling people to kill Macca way before he even did that, and way before he did that was I voting there.

Bozo said I had no reason to change back to vote no kill. This is complete bullshit, since i had already told snowy I would likely do so, but more important it was 5 for no kill and 4 votes for snowy. There was no way in hell I was gonna risk snowy getting hammered there. A possibility made possible by....who?

Bozo. He put snowy there on 4v5 and in the risk zone.

This is exactly the type of post of a person that just knows that Bozo is town and is looking for easy reasons to now suddenly townread them.

This was absolutely not the post to townread Bozo over.
You were voting for Macca before I did at the time snowy was strongly advocating for a Macca DK, then when snowy changed his mind, you unvoted. You did not vote for Macca for the second time until foodcoats and rdrivera had voted for Macca and I started pushing for a Macca DK.

It was 6-4 when you voted no-kill at EOD, but I see that snowy had just voted before you, although it could be assume snowy would vote to save himself. However, I can see why you would move to no-kill as town there.

So, even ignoring you switch back to no-kill, your mischaracterizing your early vote for Macca seems suspicious to me.

bozotheclown
Posts: 9022
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 2069

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#4863 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:40 pm

Vecna wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:38 am
Macca573 wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:19 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:35 pm


##GM note:
I’m going to rule that spinach must be used in the first 24 hours. This wasn’t explicit but logically flows with other items, as well as to prevent an un-fun game state if a gladiator challenge is ever used in the last few minutes of the phase.
Ok. I was asleep by this point, and I'm pretty annoyed about it. There was no way I had to expect this. I have asked the GM if I can use it immediately, but either way I am mad.
Yeah.....after the last few games with town macca, this just doesnt sit right with me. Especially after the earlier weird posts that also didnt strike me as town, this just feels like fake outrage to try and get away with this stunt.

##vote Macca
Vecna wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:35 am
##unvote
Vecna wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:23 pm
##vote macca
Why did you unvote during D3? What made you decide to vote for Macca the second time after unvoting?

bozotheclown
Posts: 9022
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 2069

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#4864 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:45 pm

damo666 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:14 pm
Jamie can un3p himself be giving away chicken (if we let him survive). Neither Vecna nor food can un3p themselves.

Food has declared no 3p item so if he is town and we dk him 3p cannot inherit. If he is 3p all well and good. If he is scum and holds 3p items we have a problem.

I think we kill food and ask Vecna and Jamie to stay off wagon.

There is a risk 3pJamie or 3pVecna jump on in a gamble to win. If so, they either win (1 in 3 chance say) or get daykilled tomorrow.

I think food is the way to go.

Re Hot potato if someone declares receiving chicken then to Vecna, else to Jamie.

@snowy please check this plan

the alternative is I guess Maniac but if he flips town we are in trouble.

Ironically I think Mafia are Maniac and Jamie with Vecna as 3p with food being the optimal vote.
Why are we in more trouble if Maniac flips town than if foodcoats flips town?

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 6762
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:34 pm
Karma: 3470

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#4865 Post by kgray » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:54 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:53 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:50 pm
I'd like everyone's best guesses at 3P and 2 scums. No waffles, no maybe any of these people could be it.

One 3P, 2 scum names. Please.

I already have Vecna, damo, bozo's, though feel free to repeat/change.
3P - Maniac (this is a rational choice, but there is something deep in my Brain that keeps screaming Vecna).

Scum - Jamiet and Kgray (I didn´t like the way she entered, shaded me out of the blue and buddied Macca and then just dissapeared into the void).
I didn't shade you or buddy Macca.... And I'm not gonna be around consistently, I said that with my very first post. I'm too busy for this game (or I'd have just signed up in the first place) and only subbed in because Chaqa asked me like 3 times.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 5739
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 1633

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#4866 Post by rdrivera2005 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:01 pm

kgray wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:54 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:53 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:50 pm
I'd like everyone's best guesses at 3P and 2 scums. No waffles, no maybe any of these people could be it.

One 3P, 2 scum names. Please.

I already have Vecna, damo, bozo's, though feel free to repeat/change.
3P - Maniac (this is a rational choice, but there is something deep in my Brain that keeps screaming Vecna).

Scum - Jamiet and Kgray (I didn´t like the way she entered, shaded me out of the blue and buddied Macca and then just dissapeared into the void).
I didn't shade you or buddy Macca.... And I'm not gonna be around consistently, I said that with my very first post. I'm too busy for this game (or I'd have just signed up in the first place) and only subbed in because Chaqa asked me like 3 times.
Sorry if I was rude to you, I honestly didn´t mean it. And thank you for subbing in such a big and mechanical heavy game, it´s hard.
The fact your slot have been subbed twice doesn´t help to sort it out and neither of the previous players made much to get a town read.

bozotheclown
Posts: 9022
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 2069

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#4867 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:03 pm

Maniac wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:43 am
Vecna wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:31 am
Also, the obvious logic about what happened is this;

Scum hit Commuting Ghug N2. Then shot him with the loaded gun D3 since they didnt wanna deal with him being all smug and towncleared and the like.

This is why TomB was sad for being caught for the wrong reasons, and tried to spin it in a different way as to them hitting the 3P.

This also completely invalidates Bozo's theory.

(and Snowy, the fact you were actually believing it is fucking cringe)
Is this the same Tom that assured us that HamB was 3P or BulletProof? I don’t buy that he was sad or caught by happenstance. I think you roleblocked him and for some reason he (or scum team) thought it was a good idea for GF to carry out the NK.

There is a not-zero chance scum knew they were going to go down to 2 players and wanted to clear HB by throwing shade on him. We’ve helped them with that clearing him of being 3P. It would be a great Mafia move, but we shouldn’t discount it. HamB shouldn’t be today’s kill.

Whilst I’m voting Foodcoats, I’m quite happy to step away from any kill. Only clears should be DK people now.
I agree that the GF being RBed performing the kill looks like more of a possibility with HB not being the 3P. I assume the player performing the kill gets any items, so maybe the mafia wanted Tom to try to get any items from the NK.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 6762
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:34 pm
Karma: 3470

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#4868 Post by kgray » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:13 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:01 pm
kgray wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:54 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:53 pm


3P - Maniac (this is a rational choice, but there is something deep in my Brain that keeps screaming Vecna).

Scum - Jamiet and Kgray (I didn´t like the way she entered, shaded me out of the blue and buddied Macca and then just dissapeared into the void).
I didn't shade you or buddy Macca.... And I'm not gonna be around consistently, I said that with my very first post. I'm too busy for this game (or I'd have just signed up in the first place) and only subbed in because Chaqa asked me like 3 times.
Sorry if I was rude to you, I honestly didn´t mean it. And thank you for subbing in such a big and mechanical heavy game, it´s hard.
The fact your slot have been subbed twice doesn´t help to sort it out and neither of the previous players made much to get a town read.
It's okay, you weren't rude. It's just that anyone expecting my normal activity levels is going to be let down, and using it to scumread me is just going to result in a bad read. And mechs already aren't my favorite, so I'll probably never have a real grasp of what's going on there. Hence just being okay with sheeping damo/snowy's plans.

I agree that Jamie's probably scum, so if you stop scumreading me I'll let you be my spokesperson! ;)

Maniac
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 1454
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:20 am
Location: https://www.parliament.uk/
Karma: 524

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#4869 Post by Maniac » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:14 pm

@Snowy

My picks would be foodcoats for 3P and HamB for Mafia. I know I’m going to be solo person who thinks this, but I think Rdr could be HamB’s scum buddy

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 6762
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:34 pm
Karma: 3470

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#4870 Post by kgray » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:19 pm

Maniac wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:14 pm
@Snowy

My picks would be foodcoats for 3P and HamB for Mafia. I know I’m going to be solo person who thinks this, but I think Rdr could be HamB’s scum buddy
Rivera is your best guess at Hamilton's partner? Is that because POE or you just think he's scummy? I can't imagine scum giving out the cop item to a confirmed townie after the godfather dies. There's no way that towncred is worth more than the risk of scum getting scanned, imo.

bozotheclown
Posts: 9022
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 2069

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#4871 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:24 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:33 pm
@bozo please outline path of failure if we vote out one of Maniac/foodcoats/Jamiet today and Hot Salsa Vecna. Assume scum did not throw all their items to Vecna earlier, or will today.
Vecna says Bob gave him back the tracker, so that could go to the 3P if it is someone besides Vecna. Also, Vecna won't use it on himself if he is the 3P, which would give him a chance to steal an item N5, so theoretically he could jump on a DK of Jamie to pick up the DV and steal a doctor item N5 to win.

foodcoats
Posts: 3006
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:34 pm
Karma: 1263

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#4872 Post by foodcoats » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:25 pm

Hey

Did Vecna say he passed the potato?

Did someone receive it?

Maybe rdr / damo / snowy should try to figure out if they received it via winks and nods so as not to alert the scumRB.

Or actually

That only happens at EOD

So

I guess you have to have faith in Vecna

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 2867
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:21 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Karma: 908

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#4873 Post by Hamilton Brian » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:25 pm

So here I go again, and on the laptop this time.

Remembering that Damo scanned Bozo, and I have a lot of faith that Rivera is town, that narrows the pool down to:

Food, Jamie, kgray, macca, maniac

I am worried that Vecna, who is definitely not mafia, might be 3P, but I am willing to forgo that right now. I think they've been pretty forthright with items.

The 3P would be Jamie as long as they keep holding on to the chicken.
Mafia: let's say Food and Maniac.

foodcoats
Posts: 3006
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:34 pm
Karma: 1263

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#4874 Post by foodcoats » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:26 pm

Also

Vecna said my hammer use was sketchy

That’s BS

I literally did what multiple people called for me to do, and executed it flawlessly

At the least it is NAI. You can’t scum/3P read me for using the hammer exactly as town advocated a town hammerer should

snowy801
Posts: 3513
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5666

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#4875 Post by snowy801 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:28 pm

foodcoats wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:26 pm
I literally did what multiple people called for me to do, and executed it flawlessly
Not quite. It was possible to use the hammer after 4:55, expend it, and have it not impact the game at all. I was somewhat suspicious myself, for a while.

But I believe you when you say you didn't know that.

foodcoats
Posts: 3006
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:34 pm
Karma: 1263

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#4876 Post by foodcoats » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:32 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:28 pm
foodcoats wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:26 pm
I literally did what multiple people called for me to do, and executed it flawlessly
Not quite. It was possible to use the hammer after 4:55, expend it, and have it not impact the game at all. I was somewhat suspicious myself, for a while.

But I believe you when you say you didn't know that.
Alright fair enough. I deprived town of a minute. My apologies.

bozotheclown
Posts: 9022
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 2069

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#4877 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:34 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:43 am
Vecna wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:29 am
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:54 am


This need Ghug not commuting D1. You are better then this.
Why is that so weird? Ghug never gets killed early by scum.

Its not like the commuter item has a lot of risk of doing damage in the wrong hands.
It's a 3-P item. If you hold it too long it can be stolen or you get killed and . Use it early and pass away to make harder to 3-P to guess and in this case it also clears yourself as it's a town only item.
The second part is why I was so pissed with myself not using Guac N2. If I used I would have been lock town. I am pretty sure Ghug can see this is the best way to play this item and would use it N1 and N2. That's why I bet on Bona having it and 3-P took it. And then it's Maniac and you the most likely to be 3-P.
I agree that ghug knowing he might not keep the item makes it unlikely he would not use the item N1. The same for celaph, which points to Bonatogether having the commute, which points to Vecna or Maniac as the 3P.

foodcoats
Posts: 3006
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:34 pm
Karma: 1263

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#4878 Post by foodcoats » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:35 pm

Are we planning to end hammer today? I probably won’t be around to defend myself. I am not the worst kill obviously, I can see that in others POEs, but I am town and I think that snowy’s matrix is going to show there are much stronger candidates.

snowy801
Posts: 3513
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5666

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#4879 Post by snowy801 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:36 pm

foodcoats wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:35 pm
Are we planning to end hammer today? I probably won’t be around to defend myself. I am not the worst kill obviously, I can see that in others POEs, but I am town and I think that snowy’s matrix is going to show there are much stronger candidates.
I will stop any end hammer attempts. Go do what you need to.

bozotheclown
Posts: 9022
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 2069

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#4880 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:39 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:43 am
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:34 am
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:06 am
Why are you behaving as if it is 100% certain that Ghug with a limited-shot commuter power would always commute N1?

I don't think that's a certainty, at all.

You are better than this.
Being a 3-P item and with the possibility of being stolen or Mafia taken the right use is to use it early and then keep passing away to force 3-P into a guessing game. I think Ghug is smart enough to see this.
You know the 3P doesn't just visit someone and scoop up any items they're holding, right?

To steal an item the 3P has to pick a person and successfully guess which item they are holding.

The chances of the 3P successfully guessing Ghug's item on N1, and for some reason making that item a priority for them to steal, is surely very small.

I think Ghug is smart enough to see this.
Besides the possibility that the 3P checked ghug's item D1, for ghug to not use the commute D1, he would be counting on surviving N1 unprotected and still having the commute to use N3.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests