M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
Jamiet99uk
Posts: 18453
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 10236
Contact:

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#4801 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:18 pm

Hey Foodcoats, you like heavy metal, check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IMmRmcMRk0

snowy801
Posts: 3513
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5666

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#4802 Post by snowy801 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:18 pm

foodcoats wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:17 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:39 pm
Also foodcoats, regardless of alignment, if you get voted out today I hope you learn the value of not doing what town clears and semi-clears told you explicitly not to do because you felt your judgment was better.

Even if it was (and I don't think it was, as I feel Chaqa would've given us the night time discount as long as rdrivera returned in a reasonable time frame which it did), it muddles the solving. As you can see.
It would be WIFOM. You just pointed out a different scenario 3P might have considered. So it’s not relevant if you’re thinking above 1st level.
Yes, but now from a "play not to lose" perspective (which is perfectly valid) it makes sense to vote you out, where you otherwise would not have been. As I do not believe you are scum or 3P, do you understand why this would be a bad thing?

foodcoats
Posts: 3006
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:34 pm
Karma: 1263

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#4803 Post by foodcoats » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:19 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:14 pm
foodcoats wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:11 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:49 pm


See, this is the wrong response too. In your struggle to discredit my statements, you're forgetting to emulate the perspective of a town, reacting to false accusations. Town would never say "you're acting like you know too much Snowy"

Also I'm bragging for the future. Putting my money where my mouth is and all that, so nobody can be like "but snowy you just guessed on a lot of people and got lucky guuuh"
Yeah Jamie has now made several statements that suggest he is not able to keep up with the data town has vs the data scum has.

I’ll vote ##VOTE Jamie
What data has Snowy provided that proves I'm scum?

He literally admitted that any mechanical arguments he used against me were "made up".
You’ve been glomming on to small irrelevant inaccuracies that don’t look scummy from town POV (or my town POV at least). I think scum fall into these traps because they are looking for fake reads.

foodcoats
Posts: 3006
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:34 pm
Karma: 1263

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#4804 Post by foodcoats » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:23 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:18 pm
Hey Foodcoats, you like heavy metal, check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IMmRmcMRk0
Hahaha. That reminds me of this guy:

https://youtu.be/8Cf8901xZb4

foodcoats
Posts: 3006
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:34 pm
Karma: 1263

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#4805 Post by foodcoats » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:26 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:18 pm
foodcoats wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:17 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:39 pm
Also foodcoats, regardless of alignment, if you get voted out today I hope you learn the value of not doing what town clears and semi-clears told you explicitly not to do because you felt your judgment was better.

Even if it was (and I don't think it was, as I feel Chaqa would've given us the night time discount as long as rdrivera returned in a reasonable time frame which it did), it muddles the solving. As you can see.
It would be WIFOM. You just pointed out a different scenario 3P might have considered. So it’s not relevant if you’re thinking above 1st level.
Yes, but now from a "play not to lose" perspective (which is perfectly valid) it makes sense to vote you out, where you otherwise would not have been. As I do not believe you are scum or 3P, do you understand why this would be a bad thing?
Is the Tom vote the only reason to vote me out?

damo666
Posts: 10224
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 2985

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#4806 Post by damo666 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:26 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:00 pm
damo666 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:05 pm
Neither Bozo nor Maniac have been on a lead wagon so cannot be anywhere near winning if 3p. [Maniac could of course be mafia]

Of the remaining 3p candidates

Food can have 4 max (but prob max 3)
Jamie can have 5 max (but prob max 4)
Vecna could have 4 max (but isn't mafia)

This means Jamie ought to be the dk BUT he has chicken so it would be too easy for 3p to jump on if Jamie isn't 3p.

I think ##vote food is the way to go.

IT IS IMPERATIVE NO 3p ITEM is passed to any if the above named 5 (obviously).
I would add that if Jamiet didn't pass the chicken we DK him tomorrow.
Yeah, that's a given. i believe I said as much somewhere else.

damo666
Posts: 10224
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 2985

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#4807 Post by damo666 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:31 pm

Hamilton Brian wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:18 pm
I am also wondering if mafia have a very slim idea of who the 3P might be. If they have made two kills on town, and I’ve gotten blocked the other two nights, then they likely have no idea.

In which case the third party just keeps doing what they’ve been doing by scanning each day.

Sorry, I know that is all probably obvious, but I need to say it out loud and read it to just get around it.
I assume 3p has already scanned and stolen from potential scum food and 3p. Hereon the 3p isn't much use with the swapping.

Vecna
Posts: 10976
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 4456

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#4808 Post by Vecna » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:37 pm

Hamilton Brian wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:18 pm
I am also wondering if mafia have a very slim idea of who the 3P might be. If they have made two kills on town, and I’ve gotten blocked the other two nights, then they likely have no idea.

In which case the third party just keeps doing what they’ve been doing by scanning each day.

Sorry, I know that is all probably obvious, but I need to say it out loud and read it to just get around it.
I dont often say this but....scumslip?

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 18453
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 10236
Contact:

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#4809 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:38 pm

Vecna wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:37 pm
Hamilton Brian wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:18 pm
I am also wondering if mafia have a very slim idea of who the 3P might be. If they have made two kills on town, and I’ve gotten blocked the other two nights, then they likely have no idea.

In which case the third party just keeps doing what they’ve been doing by scanning each day.

Sorry, I know that is all probably obvious, but I need to say it out loud and read it to just get around it.
I dont often say this but....scumslip?
Oooooooh

snowy801
Posts: 3513
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5666

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#4810 Post by snowy801 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:39 pm

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

I am filling out info, please oblige.

Also good catch, Vecna. Let me think through possible town perspectives where an "I" comes out there.

foodcoats
Posts: 3006
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:34 pm
Karma: 1263

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#4811 Post by foodcoats » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:41 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:39 pm
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

I am filling out info, please oblige.

Also good catch, Vecna. Let me think through possible town perspectives where an "I" comes out there.
I have no idea what this table is, snowy…

snowy801
Posts: 3513
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5666

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#4812 Post by snowy801 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:42 pm

I'm asking for your 1 3P read and 2 scum reads. You already gave me yours, so you're good.

snowy801
Posts: 3513
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5666

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#4813 Post by snowy801 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:43 pm

Also HamB should be under 3P Clear, whoops.

snowy801
Posts: 3513
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5666

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#4814 Post by snowy801 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:45 pm

Please do not care about "who is best to vote for today" and just give me your honest reads.

damo already said he's voting for a town read today due to mechanics, so don't worry whether it makes you look scummy or not. Town does it too.

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 2867
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:21 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Karma: 908

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#4815 Post by Hamilton Brian » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:47 pm

damo666 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:31 pm
Hamilton Brian wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:18 pm
I am also wondering if mafia have a very slim idea of who the 3P might be. If they have made two kills on town, and I’ve gotten blocked the other two nights, then they likely have no idea.

In which case the third party just keeps doing what they’ve been doing by scanning each day.

Sorry, I know that is all probably obvious, but I need to say it out loud and read it to just get around it.
I assume 3p has already scanned and stolen from potential scum food and 3p. Hereon the 3p isn't much use with the swapping.
Ugh; stupid text to speech on the phone. Should have read "they've gotten blocked."

snowy801
Posts: 3513
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5666

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#4816 Post by snowy801 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:48 pm

Hamilton Brian wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:47 pm
Ugh; stupid text to speech on the phone. Should have read "they've gotten blocked."
Oh no...


...


Oh no...





---

HamB, who's your 1 3P and 2 scum reads? It doesn't matter how not confident you are, just give me your best guess!

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 2867
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:21 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Karma: 908

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#4817 Post by Hamilton Brian » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:50 pm

Suspect Poo: Bozo, Food, Jamie, kgray, macca, maniac, rivera

I'd say Jamie for 3P, Maniac and kgray for mafia.

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 2867
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:21 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Karma: 908

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#4818 Post by Hamilton Brian » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:52 pm

No, scratch that. I tracked kgray and they didn't go anywhere. Would Item Copier or Hooker not travel?

If not kgray then Bozo.

snowy801
Posts: 3513
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5666

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#4819 Post by snowy801 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:52 pm

Thank you kindly!

(see these are the sorts of comments that +1 could eliminate, just by having it in)

snowy801
Posts: 3513
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5666

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#4820 Post by snowy801 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:52 pm

Hamilton Brian wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:52 pm
No, scratch that. I tracked kgray and they didn't go anywhere. Would Item Copier or Hooker not travel?

If not kgray then Bozo.
bozo is scum cleared due to cop.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Macca573 and 12 guests