M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
damo666
Posts: 10723
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 3447

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#3881 Post by damo666 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:38 pm

foodcoats wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:36 pm
damo666 wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:21 pm
@food please move off Tom wagon
Okay, but then I demand Bob and Snowy also off the wagon. Also brain.

Do a wagon of bozo, damo, Maniac, Vecna, and Jamie. I'll approve that wagon.
We need 7 to hammer
1

snowy801
Posts: 3861
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5733

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#3882 Post by snowy801 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:38 pm

foodcoats wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:33 pm
-snip-
The reason I'm 'dancing' around the point is because I'm town cleared and have no reason to fear your suspicions.

Kind of boring, but it helps. Understanding the context that you're the one being questioned, not me, may help you make sense of what is happening.

Anyway, I was looking for if I ever stated my thoughts, but a cursory glance didn't uncover once but bozo put it pretty concisely:
bozotheclown wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:28 pm
It does sound like if the hooker performed the RB and NK and was roleblocked, the RB would go through and the NK would not, which is not what I originally assumed.
There is no firm reason to believe Tom is hooker, especially given that he now claims he was not the one to execute the kill and HB was saved because he is immune to NK, but that is what I previously believed.
1

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 2869
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:21 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Karma: 912

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#3883 Post by Hamilton Brian » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:38 pm

Oh, you know, one of those pleas Damo would throw out to mafia.

There's something in your reaction to Tom's claim and my opposition to it that doesn't ...I don't know. SOmething is off.
1

snowy801
Posts: 3861
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5733

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#3884 Post by snowy801 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:40 pm

foodcoats wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:36 pm
damo666 wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:21 pm
@food please move off Tom wagon
Okay, but then I demand Bob and Snowy also off the wagon. Also brain.

Do a wagon of bozo, damo, Maniac, Vecna, and Jamie. I'll approve that wagon.
You're not really in a position to be making demands. When town clears tell you to get off the wagon, you get off the wagon.

Besides, Bob, brain and myself have significantly more reasons not to be 3P than bozo, Maniac, Vecna and Jamie. Why did you construct this list?
1

snowy801
Posts: 3861
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5733

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#3885 Post by snowy801 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:41 pm

damo666 wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:37 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:36 pm

Code: Select all

Item	        3P Item?	Potential Alignment	Actual Alignment	Possible Starters	Quick Reason
Commute (2)	Y	        Town	                Town	                bonatogether	        Celaph would be alive
Replenisher (2)	N	        Town/Mafia	        Town	                Celaph	                Bob got replenished
Watcher (2)	Y	        Town/Mafia	        Mafia	                Tom/Kaka        	Why hasn't watcher claimed?
Day Kill (1)	N	        Town/3P	                3P	                foodcoats/bozo	        3P stole a required item D2
Mailman	        Y	        Town/Mafia/3P	        Town	                ghug	                "Ghug is mafia"
Day Hammer (1)	N	        Town/Mafia/3P	        Town	                foodcoats/bozo	        Because it hammered Kaka
Bulletproof (2)	N	        Town/Mafia/3P	        Mafia	                Tom/Kaka	        PoE
Thoughts?
FYI The item I inherited from Kak was neither Pico nor Tortilla but he could have been given it D1. But nobodly other than me has claimed getting an item from kak
This entire list is suspect upon the (unconfirmed) insertion that perhaps HB is 3P after all. We'll revisit it after Tom flips.

@HB you do understand that either Bob and I are scum together, or I am towncleared, yes? I feel like this isn't getting through your head.
1

brainbomb
Posts: 16712
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 4815

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#3886 Post by brainbomb » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:42 pm

bozo is very haughty and biting. maybe that isnt how he would play here as scum. he lacks conviction however. he seems to no longer have anything to say about macca
1

brainbomb
Posts: 16712
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 4815

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#3887 Post by brainbomb » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:44 pm

Jamie is more on his amusing spectrum than his hawkish spectrum.
is jamie a possible 3p candidate?
1

brainbomb
Posts: 16712
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 4815

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#3888 Post by brainbomb » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:46 pm

Hamilton hasnt seemed like he knows too much. hes looked lost and bewildered all game like bob odenkirk in a courtroom
1

brainbomb
Posts: 16712
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 4815

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#3889 Post by brainbomb » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:47 pm

Rdrivera is never around enough to carry on a conversation with
1

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 2869
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:21 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Karma: 912

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#3890 Post by Hamilton Brian » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:48 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:41 pm


@HB you do understand that either Bob and I are scum together, or I am towncleared, yes? I feel like this isn't getting through your head.
No, I don't understand that. Can you lay it out for me?
1

brainbomb
Posts: 16712
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 4815

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#3891 Post by brainbomb » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:49 pm

Bonatogether wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:48 pm
Vecna wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:46 pm
why?
i claim cop stop questioning me
has anyone theorized yet if bona actually had the cop item and it got passed to rivera by scum or that rivera is scum?
1

foodcoats
Posts: 3006
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:34 pm
Karma: 1263

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#3892 Post by foodcoats » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:49 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:38 pm
foodcoats wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:33 pm
-snip-
The reason I'm 'dancing' around the point is because I'm town cleared and have no reason to fear your suspicions.

Kind of boring, but it helps. Understanding the context that you're the one being questioned, not me, may help you make sense of what is happening.

Anyway, I was looking for if I ever stated my thoughts, but a cursory glance didn't uncover once but bozo put it pretty concisely:
bozotheclown wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:28 pm
It does sound like if the hooker performed the RB and NK and was roleblocked, the RB would go through and the NK would not, which is not what I originally assumed.
There is no firm reason to believe Tom is hooker, especially given that he now claims he was not the one to execute the kill and HB was saved because he is immune to NK, but that is what I previously believed.
No, I’m definitely questioning you. You chose not to answer.

Why are you townclear? You claim were RBd and you were faith-healed. These are claims. You are not IC. What am I missing?

I would appreciate if you would discuss in good faith with me.
1

foodcoats
Posts: 3006
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:34 pm
Karma: 1263

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#3893 Post by foodcoats » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:50 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:40 pm
foodcoats wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:36 pm
damo666 wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:21 pm
@food please move off Tom wagon
Okay, but then I demand Bob and Snowy also off the wagon. Also brain.

Do a wagon of bozo, damo, Maniac, Vecna, and Jamie. I'll approve that wagon.
You're not really in a position to be making demands. When town clears tell you to get off the wagon, you get off the wagon.

Besides, Bob, brain and myself have significantly more reasons not to be 3P than bozo, Maniac, Vecna and Jamie. Why did you construct this list?
There are no town clears, snowy. Not in this setup.
1

snowy801
Posts: 3861
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5733

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#3894 Post by snowy801 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:50 pm

Hamilton Brian wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:48 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:41 pm


@HB you do understand that either Bob and I are scum together, or I am towncleared, yes? I feel like this isn't getting through your head.
No, I don't understand that. Can you lay it out for me?
I was saved. I was roleblocked on a night an item was stolen. I am neither scum nor 3P.

The only alternative is that BobMcBob, who backs me up on my being saved, is lying to cover for me too as scum.

Have you just not been reading? I'm not berating, I'm just genuinely curious. It was very clearly stated. What were you doing instead of figuring out start of D4, that you missed this?
1

brainbomb
Posts: 16712
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 4815

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#3895 Post by brainbomb » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:51 pm

Bonatogether (8)
Vecna BobMcBob damo666 lfischl snowy801 ghug celaph Maniac


if it was tom, kak, rdrivera, the last scum is among vec, bob, damo, maniac

just a theory but thats a hell of a pool
1

foodcoats
Posts: 3006
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:34 pm
Karma: 1263

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#3896 Post by foodcoats » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:51 pm

My list is my top townreads.

If you show me how some people are ironclad clear I will reconsider.
1

snowy801
Posts: 3861
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5733

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#3897 Post by snowy801 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:52 pm

foodcoats wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:50 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:40 pm
foodcoats wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:36 pm


Okay, but then I demand Bob and Snowy also off the wagon. Also brain.

Do a wagon of bozo, damo, Maniac, Vecna, and Jamie. I'll approve that wagon.
You're not really in a position to be making demands. When town clears tell you to get off the wagon, you get off the wagon.

Besides, Bob, brain and myself have significantly more reasons not to be 3P than bozo, Maniac, Vecna and Jamie. Why did you construct this list?
There are no town clears, snowy. Not in this setup.
You are matter of factly incorrect.

Ask other people. I think I've given you everything you need to figure it out.

I do discuss in good faith with you. But you have to understand, foodcoats, that your questions are just a waste of time in the grand scheme of things. Better that I try to figure you out, than indulge your invalid curiosity. Though if you cannot see why your curiosity is invalid, I suppose it may look that way to you.
1

foodcoats
Posts: 3006
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:34 pm
Karma: 1263

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#3898 Post by foodcoats » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:53 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:50 pm
Hamilton Brian wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:48 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:41 pm


@HB you do understand that either Bob and I are scum together, or I am towncleared, yes? I feel like this isn't getting through your head.
No, I don't understand that. Can you lay it out for me?
I was saved. I was roleblocked on a night an item was stolen. I am neither scum nor 3P.

The only alternative is that BobMcBob, who backs me up on my being saved, is lying to cover for me too as scum.

Have you just not been reading? I'm not berating, I'm just genuinely curious. It was very clearly stated. What were you doing instead of figuring out start of D4, that you missed this?
Yes, I have not read everything. I explained this before.

Thank you, I did not see Bob’s claim.

##UNVOTE
1

brainbomb
Posts: 16712
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 4815

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#3899 Post by brainbomb » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:53 pm

SCUMREADS
rdrivera
vecna


3P reads
Jamie
1

snowy801
Posts: 3861
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5733

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#3900 Post by snowy801 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:55 pm

foodcoats wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:51 pm
My list is my top townreads.

If you show me how some people are ironclad clear I will reconsider.
Okay sure, but I'm telling you right now if you don't leave the Tom wagon immediately you will be voted out, as damo says. It is up to you to interpret why.

rdrivera and damo are uncontested town only role claims
brainbomb claims to have had an item stolen from, and was watched not going anywhere during the night
I am town clear
Tom Bombadil is scum, and therefore not 3P
Macca is confirmed to have given away a 3P wincon item

There is no reason why Vecna cannot be 3P

Your "reads" do not supercede reality, unfortunately. You are correct, there is no "clears" in this game. I am the strongest clear in this game's existence, and even that has wiggle room (see: my response to HB). But there is no reason to listen to your reads, instead of what is factually known to us.
1

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests