M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 2863
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:21 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Karma: 903

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#721 Post by Hamilton Brian » Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:44 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:27 am
@ Kakarroto, cel​aph, ghug, HB, lfischl, rdrivera, Macca, Maniac, Jamie, foodcoats, worcej: Why did you ignore my survey request?
I have really only had a passing read of everything and felt it would be disingenuous to offer something. At best I only had a preliminary “I like these posters” list. Sorry.
2

bozotheclown
Posts: 8669
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 1467

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#722 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:50 am

foodcoats wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:28 am
bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:38 am
celaph wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:58 am

Do you think that Worcej and Jamie are scum together or that you think that they are both independently scummy? The former seems weak at best given how little interaction they've had.

Do you have reasons to suspect snowy besides his early posting?
I think worcej looked suspicious and his interaction with Jamie could be something between scum teammates.

My early vote for snowy was a reference to M1017. However, in M1017 snowy questioned everyone who voted for him D1, and him not doing the same here makes me think it is possible he is scum this time.
Bozo, are you saying that your initial vote on snowy was a reaction test? And that the reaction suggests to you he is scum?
No, my early vote for snowy was a joke because of what I did in M1017. However, snowy unexpectedly received 3 more votes fairly early just like in M1017, and it seemed his reaction to getting early votes was different in this game than it was in M1017. I do not know if it means he is scum, but I found it at least a little suspicious.
2

BobMcBob
Posts: 2427
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:28 am
Location: Also Not Austalia
Karma: 1089

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#723 Post by BobMcBob » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:20 am

lets see, questions, to kill time...
snowy and bozo, what are your thoughts on ghug?
(bozo assume i have a gun to your head and am forcing you to choose okay?)
rdrivera, who are you? just give me some general thoughts about the game i guess, maybe some reads
ghug, why were you so dissatisfied with the wagons toward the end of the day?
also how do you feel about jamie right now?
jamie, how do you feel about ghug? also how much of an effort would you say you are making to be nice?
worcej, why were you death tunneling bozo so hard from the soonest possible opportunity?
bozo, do you still think a massclaim would be good at some later point? theoretically when and why?
food, give me some reads
same goes for everyone else who doesnt have a decent amount of reads yet
vecna and celaph are cool, we can chill in cool land together
also once again, please give me something to work with macca and lfischl
1

Maniac
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 1453
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:20 am
Location: https://www.parliament.uk/
Karma: 523

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#724 Post by Maniac » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:56 am

BobMcBob wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:48 am
bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:23 am
There was not much participation in my survey request. The mafia have a good reason to avoid going on record with a full reads ranking, but too many town ignored my request and let the mafia off the hook.

Here was my list:

1. bozo
2. Kakarroto
3. BobMcBob
4. cel​aph
5. Bonatogether
6. Vecna
7. ghug
8. HB
9. lfischl
10. damo
11. rdrivera
12. Macca
13. snowy
​14. Maniac
15. Jamie
16. foodcoats
17. worcej

Numbers 14, 15, and 17 all started scum reading me after I posted this list, I don't think that was a coincidence.
i would say worcej would scumread you regardless, it had nothing to do with your list
jamies reason for disliking your list feels like a very jamie reason, i see no problem there
and maniac had a decent reason, which had nothing to do with your list
its a valiant attempt to pre-emptively discredit the main people scumreading you, but it really doesnt count for much
My reason for the scum reading Bozo because I thought one of his posts dripped with paranoia, a scum tell. And here he is again concerned with who is voting for him. Town generally don’t really care who votes for them, the scum hunt. Really like to see Bozo in the race to be killed tomorrow.

I agree with Bob that Ghug/Jamie interaction seems fake so wouldn’t mind one of those being the other main wagon. Jamie ha been way too nice to me baring in mind he really lost his shut with me last time we played together.
2

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 10459
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 3158

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#725 Post by ghug » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:38 am

BobMcBob wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:20 am
SNIP
ghug, why were you so dissatisfied with the wagons toward the end of the day?
also how do you feel about jamie right now?
SNIP
I liked both wagons. I just also liked a Brian wagon.

I'm unimpressed with Jamie on a personal level. I'm not gonna try to meta read what he's done so far because it's pretty outside his normal range, which leaves me with him not having done a lot to read.
2

BobMcBob
Posts: 2427
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:28 am
Location: Also Not Austalia
Karma: 1089

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#726 Post by BobMcBob » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:41 am

ghug wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:38 am
BobMcBob wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:20 am
SNIP
ghug, why were you so dissatisfied with the wagons toward the end of the day?
also how do you feel about jamie right now?
SNIP
I liked both wagons. I just also liked a Brian wagon.

I'm unimpressed with Jamie on a personal level. I'm not gonna try to meta read what he's done so far because it's pretty outside his normal range, which leaves me with him not having done a lot to read.
what is it that unimpresses you?
was him putting your name in small text a large insult to your pride or something?
1

Macca573
Posts: 1314
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:24 am
Location: Probably not in your timezone (They/Them)
Karma: 535

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#727 Post by Macca573 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:44 am

Hamilton Brian wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:48 pm
Macca573 wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:44 pm
I have a particular reason for the snowy read, it's not just one of my vibe reads. I believe that he scumslipped in those posts with bozo, but you're welcome to disagree.
Are you asserting that you think bozo is scum with snowy? Just trying to clarify.
no. not bozo, just snowy.
2

Macca573
Posts: 1314
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:24 am
Location: Probably not in your timezone (They/Them)
Karma: 535

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#728 Post by Macca573 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:45 am

Uhhh.... when I said that this week would be bad because all my assessment is due, it's worse than expected. Expect near zero activity for the next 2 days, but back to normal after.

Also, Bona? Why?
2

BobMcBob
Posts: 2427
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:28 am
Location: Also Not Austalia
Karma: 1089

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#729 Post by BobMcBob » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:57 am

Macca573 wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:45 am
Uhhh.... when I said that this week would be bad because all my assessment is due, it's worse than expected. Expect near zero activity for the next 2 days, but back to normal after.

Also, Bona? Why?
knowing you, i highly doubt you are actually working on assignments 3 days before they're due
what gives?
1

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 10459
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 3158

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#730 Post by ghug » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:00 am

BobMcBob wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:41 am
ghug wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:38 am
BobMcBob wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:20 am
SNIP
ghug, why were you so dissatisfied with the wagons toward the end of the day?
also how do you feel about jamie right now?
SNIP
I liked both wagons. I just also liked a Brian wagon.

I'm unimpressed with Jamie on a personal level. I'm not gonna try to meta read what he's done so far because it's pretty outside his normal range, which leaves me with him not having done a lot to read.
what is it that unimpresses you?
was him putting your name in small text a large insult to your pride or something?
I've known Jamie long enough to know when he's trying to be funny and when he's just being a curmudgeonly jerkface.
2

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 10459
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 3158

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#731 Post by ghug » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:01 am

BobMcBob wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:57 am
Macca573 wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:45 am
Uhhh.... when I said that this week would be bad because all my assessment is due, it's worse than expected. Expect near zero activity for the next 2 days, but back to normal after.

Also, Bona? Why?
knowing you, i highly doubt you are actually working on assignments 3 days before they're due
what gives?
Rekt
2

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 17524
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 8588
Contact:

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#732 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:19 am

[quote="Maniac " post_id=248669 time=1628052972 user_id=156

I agree with Bob that Ghug/Jamie interaction seems fake so wouldn’t mind one of those being the other main wagon. Jamie ha been way too nice to me baring in mind he really lost his jeebles with me last time we played together.
[/quote]

As I recall my main interaction with you so far was complaining about your signature? If you think I'm trying to buddy you or something, I'm not sure which of my posts you could be referring to.
2

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 17524
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 8588
Contact:

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#733 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:20 am

Maniac wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:56 am

I agree with Bob that Ghug/Jamie interaction seems fake so wouldn’t mind one of those being the other main wagon. Jamie ha been way too nice to me baring in mind he really lost his jeebles with me last time we played together.
As I recall my main interaction with you so far was complaining about your signature? If you think I'm trying to buddy you or something, I'm not sure which of my posts you could be referring to.

(Reposted to make quote correct)
2

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 17524
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 8588
Contact:

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#734 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:23 am

BobMcBob wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:20 am
jamie, how do you feel about ghug? also how much of an effort would you say you are making to be nice?
This is a rather lazy question since I very clearly called Ghug a liar and have made it clear he is on my suspect list.

I am trying to be calm rather than necessarily being nice, although I am not deliberately trying to be horrible either. My ensmallening of Ghug's name was, I thought, a fairly gentle jibe, but he somewhat over-reacted to it, for whatever reason.
2

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 17524
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 8588
Contact:

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#735 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:28 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:27 am
@ Kakarroto, cel​aph, ghug, HB, lfischl, rdrivera, Macca, Maniac, Jamie, foodcoats, worcej: Why did you ignore my survey request?
I did not ignore it. I called you out on it and said you were being fake because of the way you listed Snowy as your 5th highest scumread but were also voting him at the time.

Why are you misrepresenting that, Bozo?
2

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 17524
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 8588
Contact:

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#736 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:30 am

snowy801 wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:11 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:15 pm
ghug wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:14 pm
@Jamie, why did you call me a liar at EoD?
You know why.
I don't, why is it?
I'll tell you tomorrow.
2

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 17524
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 8588
Contact:

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#737 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:34 am

I think I have answered all questions directed to me.

I'm still going to be very busy today and into tomorrow but I will try to participate as best I can.

Now before I go and get breakfast, I have a question for Bozo...
2

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 17524
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 8588
Contact:

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#738 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:44 am

Bozo is highly suspicious. Look at this:
bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:27 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:17 pm
u-uwu?
snowy only posts this early when he is mafia.

##VOTE snowy
bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:02 am
Vecna wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:33 pm
worcej wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:58 pm
WHERE ARE YOU HIDING JAMIE?!?!?!

WHO IS THIS IMPOSTER?!?!?!
Worcej already feeling pretty scummy with just his few initial posting.
Possible, and Jamie could be his teammate.

I think worcej and Jamie are my top scum suspects after snowy.
bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:38 am
My early vote for snowy was a reference to M1017. However, in M1017 snowy questioned everyone who voted for him D1, and him not doing the same here makes me think it is possible he is scum this time.
So here we see an early vote for Snowy apparently based on meta from a previous game. After this vote, on Page 7 Bozo continues to describe Snowy as his top scumread, and a few pages later he again repeats his scumread on Snowy, where his vote had remained.

Contrast this with Bozo's early posts mentioning Foodcoats, of which there are only two very short ones both on page 11:
bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:51 am
foodcoats wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:41 am
I’m lost

Bona who are you voting
It is uncharacteristic for you to be "lost".
bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:52 am
foodcoats wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:45 am
Actually I’ll sheep snowy instead

##VOTE Vecna

Baah baah
Why snowy? It looks like you are trying to pocket him.
And then not long after that, we had Bozo's survey / reads ranking list which was on page 14:
bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:04 am
Here is a survey/challenge for everyone: see how good your initial reads are by ranking all 17 players from town to scum. It is only 12 hours into the game, but I think this will be tougher for the mafia than the town.

Here is my list:

1. bozo
2. Kakarroto
3. BobMcBob
4. cel​aph
5. Bonatogether
6. Vecna
7. ghug
8. HB
9. lfischl
10. damo
11. rdrivera
12. Macca
13. snowy
​14. Maniac
15. Jamie
16. foodcoats
17. worcej
So suddenly in the space of just a few pages, Snowy has dropped from Bozo's #1 scumread to his #5 scumread, while somehow Foodcoats is now Bozo's second-highest scumread, for reasons which were not clear at all, and whilst Bozo's vote remained on Snowy. Bozo then hardly mentioned Foodcoats again the whole of D1, despite Food apparently being Bozo's second-highest scumread (yeah right).

I remain of the view that Bozo's list was fake and was simply an attempt to give the impression of Bozo's normal meta as "that guy that does pointless surveys on D1".

Highly suspicious.

Bozo is scum.
2

BobMcBob
Posts: 2427
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:28 am
Location: Also Not Austalia
Karma: 1089

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#739 Post by BobMcBob » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:52 am

i cant spot where the question for bozo is, but i agree
1

Vecna
Posts: 10449
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 2929

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#740 Post by Vecna » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:36 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:23 am
There was not much participation in my survey request. The mafia have a good reason to avoid going on record with a full reads ranking, but too many town ignored my request and let the mafia off the hook.

Here was my list:

1. bozo
2. Kakarroto
3. BobMcBob
4. cel​aph
5. Bonatogether
6. Vecna
7. ghug
8. HB
9. lfischl
10. damo
11. rdrivera
12. Macca
13. snowy
​14. Maniac
15. Jamie
16. foodcoats
17. worcej

Numbers 14, 15, and 17 all started scum reading me after I posted this list, I don't think that was a coincidence.
Bozo, can you explain the reasons why your townread on Kakarroto is so strong?

How come Damo is null? He has done quite a lot you can read into.

Why did I not move whatsoever ever since your first list, even though I participated quite a lot in between?
2

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], BunnyGo and 3 guests