M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
worcej

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#2741 Post by worcej » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:26 pm

damo666 wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:25 pm
##vote ghug
I thought you weren't moving...

Vecna

#2742 Post by Vecna » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:36 pm

Vote-Count

Ghug (3): EMC, Rdrivera, Damo
Rdrivera (2): JBH, Ghug

Still not voted: Worcej

A bit over 2,5 hours remaining

worcej

#2743 Post by worcej » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:38 pm

##vote ghug

I think this is the best vote at dissecting the scum team. Chaqa and ghug were too chummy for me to not think this is similar to how ghug was with me when we were scum and we know how much ghug likes me...

Otherwise, if you're scum rdr, then congrats you fooled me good again.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2744 Post by ghug » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:43 pm

worcej wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:48 pm
@Rdr - just to ask one more time, are you sure damo is town?

@ghug - this is a terrible questions and I cannot believe I am asking this... but are you intentionally being different compared to your normal style?

@damo - similar to above, why choose now to get stubborn when you've been more engaging and wishy washy? Why does JBH justify a 'I will not move' over anyone else? If you're town, you're fucking us over with this vote park.

@JBH - damo has a point that the why is missing, why rdr over any of us? 'I am not scum' is just OMGUS, what is it that rdr is doing to make him scum?
Lol I'm not. I think you're just not used to seeing me as town.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2745 Post by ghug » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:45 pm

damo666 wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:25 pm
##vote ghug
Whoa there

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2746 Post by ghug » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:53 pm

Ok, worcej, damo, I think you're my teammates. This is a little easier if emc is scum, since if he's town I have to convince three of you, so I'm gonna hope he's rd's pattern partner.

damo, I'm going to hope you're voting me for reaction, but you need to move to rd. I'll obviously move to JBH if it comes down to him and me, but I don't think he's our best shot, and I'm fairly sure we're not gonna get the votes there.

worcej, I honestly don't see myself convincing you at this point, but I have to try. Your argument seems to boil down to my being too chummy with Chaqa. Chaqa and I butt heads a lot, but I actually don't dislike him, and he expressed a desire to leave the community this game, which probably made me a little more inclined to play nice with him. If he and I were teammates, I would have bussed him harder yesterday. Look back at what I did do, and I think you'll see that a) my motives were a towny desire to be sure and keep generating info and b) I wouldn't defend a teammate whose death was certain like that after last game. I don't know what else I can do here.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2747 Post by rdrivera2005 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:05 pm

@Ghug - I just don't understand why you are so sure about me. You have just seen how I play as scum and it's completely different from this game. Also, me and emc makes no sense. Do you think all scum pile on Food D1?

Also, D1 Chaqa started emc wagon with Food and Brain as the main wagons. Don't this give you some doubts about emc?

This lack of a better analysis is what makes me think you are scum.

Johnny Big Horse
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2748 Post by Johnny Big Horse » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:10 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:05 pm
@Ghug - I just don't understand why you are so sure about me. You have just seen how I play as scum and it's completely different from this game. Also, me and emc makes no sense. Do you think all scum pile on Food D1?

Also, D1 Chaqa started emc wagon with Food and Brain as the main wagons. Don't this give you some doubts about emc?

It's Rivera. This is weak.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2749 Post by ghug » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:10 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:

Yeah, I don't think a bunch of scum voting together in TvT is that unlikely, Chaqa likes to bus, and I don't really see how you're playing differently from your scum game (the primary indicative thing I've identified is suddenly scumreading Chaqa for reasons that still don't make sense to me, which is something you've done to scum partners in the past. We're also at the point where, much like Chaqa yesterday, I just have better reasons to townread everyone else (emc included).

worcej

#2750 Post by worcej » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:11 pm

ghug wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:53 pm
Ok, worcej, damo, I think you're my teammates. This is a little easier if emc is scum, since if he's town I have to convince three of you, so I'm gonna hope he's rd's pattern partner.

damo, I'm going to hope you're voting me for reaction, but you need to move to rd. I'll obviously move to JBH if it comes down to him and me, but I don't think he's our best shot, and I'm fairly sure we're not gonna get the votes there.

worcej, I honestly don't see myself convincing you at this point, but I have to try. Your argument seems to boil down to my being too chummy with Chaqa. Chaqa and I butt heads a lot, but I actually don't dislike him, and he expressed a desire to leave the community this game, which probably made me a little more inclined to play nice with him. If he and I were teammates, I would have bussed him harder yesterday. Look back at what I did do, and I think you'll see that a) my motives were a towny desire to be sure and keep generating info and b) I wouldn't defend a teammate whose death was certain like that after last game. I don't know what else I can do here.
Am I being unreasonable or something? Perhaps I am not able to tell the levels of deprecation you have for others and just assume it's at the same level as me.

Anyways... why would you have bused him harder last phase? My vibe from you was you kinda scumread Chaqa but didn't like our reasoning for him. It feels, now with his flip in hindsight, you were promoting doubt in order to try to get us to switch off to rdr, who you had been voting all phase until the last minute. Now, once again, you are asking us to do the same again.

So, in regards to a), I see actually some more scum motivation than town. And b) wasn't a such a certainty until ~2 hours left in the phase. What sealed it more was Chaqa's disengagement and his openly stupid claim about the gun that drew attention to him during later phases of the game.

damo666

#2751 Post by damo666 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:12 pm

@ghug I am willing to move back to JBH.

Why would rdr/EMC

1. Heavily bus each other day 2
2. Kill JBH n2
3. Kill celaph n4 rather than you or I say and then rdr heavily say anyone could have fear killed celaph?

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2752 Post by ghug » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:17 pm

damo666 wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:12 pm
@ghug I am willing to move back to JBH.

Why would rdr/EMC

1. Heavily bus each other day 2
2. Kill JBH n2
3. Kill celaph n4 rather than you or I say and then rdr heavily say anyone could have fear killed celaph?
1. A Chaqa, rdr, emc team might be the most bus-happy team ever.
2. I don't fucking know.
3. I was confused by the celaph kill, but there's still enough votes on me that it seems to have worked out fine for scum. Killing me would have been pretty silly. Killing you was what I thought would happen.. Maybe you've pulled the wool over my eyes, or maybe they picked someone whose absence wouldn't shake things up much but whose presence could have the potential to solve the game if he'd decided to become active.

damo666

#2753 Post by damo666 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:18 pm

Johnny Big Horse wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:10 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:

It's Rivera. This is weak.
This looks scummy to me.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2754 Post by ghug » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:19 pm

worcej wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:11 pm
ghug wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:53 pm

Am I being unreasonable or something? Perhaps I am not able to tell the levels of deprecation you have for others and just assume it's at the same level as me.

Anyways... why would you have bused him harder last phase? My vibe from you was you kinda scumread Chaqa but didn't like our reasoning for him. It feels, now with his flip in hindsight, you were promoting doubt in order to try to get us to switch off to rdr, who you had been voting all phase until the last minute. Now, once again, you are asking us to do the same again.

So, in regards to a), I see actually some more scum motivation than town. And b) wasn't a such a certainty until ~2 hours left in the phase. What sealed it more was Chaqa's disengagement and his openly stupid claim about the gun that drew attention to him during later phases of the game.
Look, I never really expected Chaqa to not die yesterday. I wasn't convinced, and I wanted to explore other possibilities and make sure we were making the most of the day. I don't see how either of those things is scummy.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2755 Post by ghug » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:20 pm

##VOTE JBH I guess

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2756 Post by ghug » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:21 pm

I don't know how the fuck we're gonna get the votes if he's scum though.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2757 Post by ghug » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:21 pm

##VOTE Johnny

damo666

#2758 Post by damo666 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:21 pm

##unvote

damo666

#2759 Post by damo666 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:22 pm

##vote Johnny

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2760 Post by ghug » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:24 pm

Damo I swear to God if you're playing me after you laid that giant egg for us last game, I'm gonna pretty annoyed..

Not like Chaqa managing to get himself killed for having a date when he's on my team and then turning around and winning several games as scum annoyed, but close.