M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
Johnny Big Horse
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 267
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:36 am
Karma: 320

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#2621 Post by Johnny Big Horse » Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:01 am

damo666 wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:13 pm
eg gw or rw

@JBH who do you think is more likely to he scum out of ghug and worcej?
You shouldn't ask me. I know jack squat.
I thought Worcez was town until his last long missive, and now I reconsider.
1

Johnny Big Horse
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 267
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:36 am
Karma: 320

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#2622 Post by Johnny Big Horse » Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:18 am

Now we have Ghug, Rivera, Damo, EMC, and Worcez, all pointing fingers at each other. Two of you are mafia, and three are not. I guess my opinion matters now.

Team 1
Ghug thinks Worcez
Damo thinks EMC, Rivera

Team 2
Worcez thinks Damo, Ghug, EMC
EMC thinks Ghug
Rivera: ?
1

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 10117
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 2412

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#2623 Post by ghug » Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:54 am

Johnny Big Horse wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:18 am
Now we have Ghug, Rivera, Damo, EMC, and Worcez, all pointing fingers at each other. Two of you are mafia, and three are not. I guess my opinion matters now.

Team 1
Ghug thinks Worcez
Damo thinks EMC, Rivera

Team 2
Worcez thinks Damo, Ghug, EMC
EMC thinks Ghug
Rivera: ?
ghug thinks Rivera. Unsure on number two, but probably not worcej.
1

damo666
Posts: 9616
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 2278

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#2624 Post by damo666 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:44 am

ghug wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:54 am
Johnny Big Horse wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:18 am
Now we have Ghug, Rivera, Damo, EMC, and Worcez, all pointing fingers at each other. Two of you are mafia, and three are not. I guess my opinion matters now.

Team 1
Ghug thinks Worcez
Damo thinks EMC, Rivera

Team 2
Worcez thinks Damo, Ghug, EMC
EMC thinks Ghug
Rivera: ?
ghug thinks Rivera. Unsure on number two, but probably not worcej.
If you are town and rdr/worcej is impossible then one of JBH and EMC must be scum. Should we not obviously vote EMC?
1

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 5467
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 1067

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#2625 Post by rdrivera2005 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:00 am

This was a unexpected NK. Celahp wasn´t widely townread and neither have strong reads. I guess scum went for good town player, which is inline with the other NKs (Snowy, Xorxes, PE).
Which get me back to the question that wasn´t answered since N2. Why scum decide to kill JBH? He wasn´t widele townread, his reads are awful and he was a potential misskil. The most sensible answer is: They didn´t. It was a cover to Chaqa scum shot.
Anyone who is impressed by his "noob town aggresive" play should take another look at him and his play at D3/D4 where he was scumreading Chaqa but never pushed him, verry different from the interaction with Damo and Jamiet.

And the other one I think is Ghug. The way he avoided Chaqa, the way he and Chaqa interacted D1 in a way that Chaqa could not shoot him like he told he will do, it's scum Ghug in action.

I am pretty sure that Damo and Worcej are town at this point, I see the same reactions I have at some points and the same town approach to try to solve the game, even when we don´t agree. If one of them are scum, congrats.

Which leaves emc, that is a big question mark. This is why we can´t allow emc to play this way and should police kill him at first days. Nothing personal, but it hurts towns at the end. If I am wrong on Ghug or JBH it's emc, but I honestly can´t find any reason to either solid townread him or scumread him. Right now only the vote on Ghug, but it could still be a well crafted buss.
1

damo666
Posts: 9616
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 2278

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#2626 Post by damo666 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:33 am

@rdr you say celaph was killed because he is a good player. Surely that argument could be used against most potential kills.

Let's think about why celaph was killed.

I'm going to list each possible pair and see if celaph makes sense as a kill.

Eg arguably w or me make more sense
EJ possible
Er I think kill me
Ew possible
Gj possible
Gr I think kill me or w
Gw I think kill me
Jr maybe
Jw possible
Rw more likely to kill me I think

So possibles count

E 2
G 1
J 3
R 1
W 2

Interesting.
1

damo666
Posts: 9616
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 2278

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#2627 Post by damo666 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:53 am

J and E are the two not attempting to solve and were the 2 off Chaqa. Can it be that simple?
1

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 4596
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:55 pm
Location: Over the rainbow
Karma: 4758
Contact:

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#2628 Post by dargorygel » Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:24 pm

VOTE COUNT 5.01

ghug: (1) e.m.c^42

And damo is unvotifying.

So ghug is the most voted for player

No one else has voted

LOTS of time left.
1

Johnny Big Horse
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 267
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:36 am
Karma: 320

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#2629 Post by Johnny Big Horse » Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:06 pm

Team 1
Ghug thinks Rivera
Damo thinks EMC, Rivera, Johnny

Team 2
Worcez thinks Damo, Ghug, EMC
EMC thinks Ghug
Rivera: Ghug, Johnny

By the way, @Damo, I am trying to figure it out. My guess is that Ghug and Rivera are on opposite teams.

I didn't add my vote, because I don't have the gravitas you all have. But I do have a vote.

##VOTE Rivera
1

damo666
Posts: 9616
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 2278

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#2630 Post by damo666 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:45 pm

Johnny Big Horse wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:06 pm
Team 1
Ghug thinks Rivera
Damo thinks EMC, Rivera, Johnny

Team 2
Worcez thinks Damo, Ghug, EMC
EMC thinks Ghug
Rivera: Ghug, Johnny

By the way, @Damo, I am trying to figure it out. My guess is that Ghug and Rivera are on opposite teams.

I didn't add my vote, because I don't have the gravitas you all have. But I do have a vote.

##VOTE Rivera
Thank you. I think EMC is unlikely pairing with either rdr or worcej so if you are town and are right that rdr/ghug doesn't work this leaves us with:

Emc ghug
ghug worcej
rdr worcej
1

damo666
Posts: 9616
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 2278

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#2631 Post by damo666 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:49 pm

Chaqa loves to bus

d1 voted e and w
d2 r
d3 g
d4 w r

No votes for me and g. I am town. So probably g is town. I know that's a bit of a stretch but it just adds to my townread of him.

I'm gonna ##vote rdrivera
1

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 5467
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 1067

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#2632 Post by rdrivera2005 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:40 pm

damo666 wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:49 pm
Chaqa loves to bus

d1 voted e and w
d2 r
d3 g
d4 w r

No votes for me and g. I am town. So probably g is town. I know that's a bit of a stretch but it just adds to my townread of him.

I'm gonna ##vote rdrivera
Well, at least this time it won't be my fault town loses. If you townread Ghug that bad I don't know what else I can do. You are the only one putting an effort and come to this conclusion, so I think I am probably doing a shitty job to convince people he is scum. Or you are scum with him and deserves to win.

##vote Ghug by the way.
1

damo666
Posts: 9616
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 2278

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#2633 Post by damo666 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:16 pm

ghug wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:59 pm
If I die, y'all should know I took a rose.
This is a very strange post.
1

damo666
Posts: 9616
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 2278

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#2634 Post by damo666 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:29 pm

##vote worcej
1

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 10117
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 2412

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#2635 Post by ghug » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:29 pm

damo666 wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:44 am
ghug wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:54 am
Johnny Big Horse wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:18 am
Now we have Ghug, Rivera, Damo, EMC, and Worcez, all pointing fingers at each other. Two of you are mafia, and three are not. I guess my opinion matters now.

Team 1
Ghug thinks Worcez
Damo thinks EMC, Rivera

Team 2
Worcez thinks Damo, Ghug, EMC
EMC thinks Ghug
Rivera: ?
ghug thinks Rivera. Unsure on number two, but probably not worcej.
If you are town and rdr/worcej is impossible then one of JBH and EMC must be scum. Should we not obviously vote EMC?
I'm not sure how this leap of logic works.

Right now I'm leaning rdr JBH, but having serious doubts. That could mean I'm wrong about emc, worcej, or you, I think in that order of likelihood, but it certainly doesn't make emc a slam dunk.
1

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 10117
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 2412

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#2636 Post by ghug » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:32 pm

damo666 wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:16 pm
ghug wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:59 pm
If I die, y'all should know I took a rose.
This is a very strange post.
What about it?
1

Johnny Big Horse
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 267
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:36 am
Karma: 320

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#2637 Post by Johnny Big Horse » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:42 pm

Team 1
Ghug thinks Rivera
Damo thinks Worcez, EMC, Rivera, Johnny

Team 2
Worcez thinks Damo, Ghug, EMC
EMC thinks Ghug
Rivera: Ghug, Johnny

No teams I guess. I am thinking that everyone in the town is flabbergasted
1

Johnny Big Horse
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 267
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:36 am
Karma: 320

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#2638 Post by Johnny Big Horse » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:44 pm

Team 1
Ghug thinks Rivera, Johnny
Damo thinks Worcez, EMC, Rivera, Johnny

Team 2
Worcez thinks Damo, Ghug, EMC
EMC thinks Ghug
Rivera: Ghug, Johnny

Team 3
Johnny hasn't a clue

Sorry, missed one
1

Johnny Big Horse
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 267
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:36 am
Karma: 320

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#2639 Post by Johnny Big Horse » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:45 pm

I am thinking my updates are worthless because mafia is probably using them now to prove they are not mafia.

By the way, I thought you all had done all that hard math about guns, etc. and proved to yourselves that I was NOT mafia. Now you are throwing all the logic away and now I could be?
1

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 10117
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 2412

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#2640 Post by ghug » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:49 pm

Johnny Big Horse wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:45 pm
I am thinking my updates are worthless because mafia is probably using them now to prove they are not mafia.

By the way, I thought you all had done all that hard math about guns, etc. and proved to yourselves that I was NOT mafia. Now you are throwing all the logic away and now I could be?
You couldn't be mafia if Chaqa was town, because then you would've won already. Since Chaqa was mafia, there's still a possibility you are too.
1

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 7 guests