M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
damo666
Posts: 9765
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 2568

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#2001 Post by damo666 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:34 am

##vote Johnny
1

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 17524
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 8588
Contact:

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#2002 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:34 am

damo666 wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:23 am
Johnny Big Horse wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:18 pm
but Jamie is still here? They took a chance on Eden and didn't take the clear shot at Jamie?

I always thought Eden was town.

Probably speaking too soon, but maybe my farfetched idea was right. Jamiet, Chaca and Riviera.
This
What about "this" ?

You are scumreading me now, Damo?
1

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 17524
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 8588
Contact:

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#2003 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:35 am

damo666 wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:34 am
##vote Johnny
What da fvck?

You just agreed with his scumread of me.

Now you're back to voting him.

You're making zero sense today Damo. You're all over the bloody place.
1

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 17524
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 8588
Contact:

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#2004 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:36 am

damo666 wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:28 am
JBH looks like a member of a scumteam who have deliberately not shot Jamie.

The way he addresses it straight away followed by his mock surprise at getting a being shot message.

Is JBH being coached N2 for this?

I'm flipping again lol.
.
Ok wait I'm catching up with your train of thought. Forgive my previous terse post.
1

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 5500
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 1137

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#2005 Post by rdrivera2005 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:39 am

damo666 wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:28 am
JBH looks like a member of a scumteam who have deliberately not shot Jamie.

The way he addresses it straight away followed by his mock surprise at getting a being shot message.

Is JBH being coached N2 for this?

I'm flipping again lol.
.
Why you need to make this post? I was getting confident on a scumteam with HB, Ghug and a third between Worcej and emc and now I just see a world where both Jamiet and JBH can be scum together (with or without Chaqa). Imagine Jamiet took a rose N1 as scum. JBH claiming a gun shot N2 will totally clear him after there were only one more shot N3.
1

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 5500
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 1137

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#2006 Post by rdrivera2005 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:40 am

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:39 am
damo666 wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:28 am
JBH looks like a member of a scumteam who have deliberately not shot Jamie.

The way he addresses it straight away followed by his mock surprise at getting a being shot message.

Is JBH being coached N2 for this?

I'm flipping again lol.
.
Why you need to make this post? I was getting confident on a scumteam with HB, Ghug and a third between Worcej and emc and now I just see a world where both Jamiet and JBH can be scum together (with or without Chaqa). Imagine Jamiet took a rose N1 as scum. JBH claiming a gun shot N2 will totally clear him after there were only one more shot N3.
Or maybe not if Jamiet flip first. I am just running in circles.
1

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 17524
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 8588
Contact:

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#2007 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:47 am

So:

I had the same thought as Damo now appears to be having. That is, I thought to myself, is Johnny Big Horse being coached?

Reflecting on JBH's super assertive, obnoxiously aggressive attacks on me earlier this phase, it occurred to me that it really felt as if someone had told JBH: "Go after Jamie. It doesn't matter if your attacks are accurate or whether he can rebut them, just be super aggressive and keep throwing accusations at him, regardless of the facts. He'll get super angry with you, it will dominate the discussion for the whole phase, you'll keep shade directed at him and we might even make him a viable wagon, and if not, it generates lots of smoke and heat, and the lurkers on our team can hide."

I think this is a plausible take.

##Vote Johnny Big Horse
1

Johnny Big Horse
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:36 am
Karma: 320

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#2008 Post by Johnny Big Horse » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:02 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:32 am
Johnny Big Horse wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:20 am
Johnny Big Horse wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:19 am


I am good at face to face. Really good at webdip full press. I suck bad at gunboat. I have only been playing gunboat lately.
Oh, maybe you weren't talking about that diplomacy.

No, I am not good with diplomacy. I am probably just like Jamiet, but less offensive. I see things my way and think everyone else is wrong. I don't like compromise, I think it is for losers.
Let me guess: you are a millennial...
absolutely not.
1

Johnny Big Horse
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:36 am
Karma: 320

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#2009 Post by Johnny Big Horse » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:08 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:47 am
So:

I had the same thought as Damo now appears to be having. That is, I thought to myself, is Johnny Big Horse being coached?

Reflecting on JBH's super assertive, obnoxiously aggressive attacks on me earlier this phase, it occurred to me that it really felt as if someone had told JBH: "Go after Jamie. It doesn't matter if your attacks are accurate or whether he can rebut them, just be super aggressive and keep throwing accusations at him, regardless of the facts. He'll get super angry with you, it will dominate the discussion for the whole phase, you'll keep shade directed at him and we might even make him a viable wagon, and if not, it generates lots of smoke and heat, and the lurkers on our team can hide."

I think this is a plausible take.

##Vote Johnny Big Horse
Not being coached, not mafia. I am just starting to understand the game. After being shot, I learned much more. Mostly, that I don't care anymore. Also, why be polite to Jamie when she is often not polite back. A part of me thought I should just continue to go after her just for fun, not for winning the game. I don't like it when people curse at me, and I thought this was good practice. A safe way to make myself numb to abuse.

On the other hand, I continue to think Jaime is mafia, along with Damo.

The mob should have left me around to spout these stupid theories. So why did they shoot me? Either they are stupid or my stupid theories are right.
1

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 4598
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:55 pm
Location: Over the rainbow
Karma: 4767
Contact:

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#2010 Post by dargorygel » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:16 pm

The parrot’s voice now squawkles over the speakers… clearly attempting to imitate a sporting event… and clearly displaying his heartlessness. This is not a race. People are dying.

… and the horses round the second corner… the jockeys jockeying for position…

… its too early to tell… but it looks like… no… it doesn’t…

… Hamilton Brian is ahead by a nose…

…on the outside, here comes a LARGE horse… gathering speed!

… here’s the present leader board:

VOTE COUNT 3.4
Hamilton Brian: (3) ghug, rdrivera2005, celaph
Johnny Big Horse: (2) damo666, Jamiet99uk
Jamiet99uk: (1) Johnny Big Horse
ghug: (1) e.m.c^42

Hamilton is in the lead
No shows: Hamilton Brian and Chaqa
Not in the race, yet: worcej

9 hours and 44 minutes remain in the race…er… day.
3

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 17524
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 8588
Contact:

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#2011 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:28 pm

Johnny Big Horse wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:08 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:47 am
So:

I had the same thought as Damo now appears to be having. That is, I thought to myself, is Johnny Big Horse being coached?

Reflecting on JBH's super assertive, obnoxiously aggressive attacks on me earlier this phase, it occurred to me that it really felt as if someone had told JBH: "Go after Jamie. It doesn't matter if your attacks are accurate or whether he can rebut them, just be super aggressive and keep throwing accusations at him, regardless of the facts. He'll get super angry with you, it will dominate the discussion for the whole phase, you'll keep shade directed at him and we might even make him a viable wagon, and if not, it generates lots of smoke and heat, and the lurkers on our team can hide."

I think this is a plausible take.

##Vote Johnny Big Horse
Not being coached, not mafia. I am just starting to understand the game. After being shot, I learned much more. Mostly, that I don't care anymore. Also, why be polite to Jamie when she is often not polite back. A part of me thought I should just continue to go after her just for fun, not for winning the game. I don't like it when people curse at me, and I thought this was good practice. A safe way to make myself numb to abuse.

On the other hand, I continue to think Jaime is mafia, along with Damo.

The mob should have left me around to spout these stupid theories. So why did they shoot me? Either they are stupid or my stupid theories are right.
The problem is that a lot of what you are saying in your case against me is FALSE and FAKE.

You said President Eden scumread me, when in fact he said I was "most likely town". The very opposite of what you had claimed.

You said I went nuts at Brainbomb on D1. Again, the opposite was true. I had a lot of exchanges with Brainbomb, but I was calm and reasonable all the way through, and I even encouraged Brainbomb to calm down and take a break to cool off, several times.

You're also deliberately spelling my name wrong in a way that annoys me. You wouldn't necessarily have known that the spelling "Jaime" particularly irritates me, but I'll tell you who DOES know that. Worcej. He could be the one coaching you.
1

damo666
Posts: 9765
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 2568

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#2012 Post by damo666 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:34 pm

Even if JBH is town he will lose the game for us with his method of thinking. He may as well go.
1

damo666
Posts: 9765
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 2568

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#2013 Post by damo666 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:36 pm

HamB

Is Johnny your teammate?
1

damo666
Posts: 9765
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 2568

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#2014 Post by damo666 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:37 pm

Johnny,

who are your teammates?
1

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 17524
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 8588
Contact:

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#2015 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:48 pm

Damo,

Who are your team-mates?
1

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 17524
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 8588
Contact:

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#2016 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:50 pm

Jamiet99uk,

Who are your team-mates?
1

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 17524
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 8588
Contact:

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#2017 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:53 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:50 pm
Jamiet99uk,

Who are your team-mates?
Thanks for asking. Right now I think Celaph is, Ghug probably is too. I actually think Hamilton Brian is on my team. Rdrivera and Damo could be.

I don't think JBH, EMC, or Worcej are on my team.

Chaqa is almost slipping to null. He's kinda drifting out of the game today, which concerns me.
1

damo666
Posts: 9765
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 2568

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#2018 Post by damo666 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:55 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:48 pm
Damo,

Who are your team-mates?
You for 1.

That's all I'm confident of.

Very probably Chaqa too.

JBH is probably right. You, Chaqa and me very likely on the same team.
1

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 17524
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 8588
Contact:

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#2019 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:00 pm

Hello, Hamilton Brian.

You ought to cast a vote.
1

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 2863
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:21 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Karma: 903

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#2020 Post by Hamilton Brian » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:01 pm

ghug wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:53 pm
Hamilton Brian wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:27 pm
ghug wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:23 pm
I'm not getting good vibes from Brian's posting here.
Do you ever? What do you find distasteful about it. Trying to get out from under the mechanics/item stuff.
I often get good vibes from your posting.

a) You're doing it in response to pressure. There's no way around that now, and better you do it than not do it, but it still doesn't reflect as well on you, and you still look bad for the milquetoast first few days.
b) You're asking a lot of leading questions. You're questiony in general, but compare thess recent posts to ones from last game:

In this game, the assertions are phrased as questions. Last game, assertions were assertions, sometimes with caveats, while the questions were questions.

c) You've gone back to the vaguely threatening HB we've seen from you before as scum. I can't remember town HB making bravado-laden posts like this one:
Ok, but here me out. You're judging the tone, and whether that's different than before or not, I don't really know. Put that aside for right now though. Is there anything that I've speculated on that resonates even the littlest bit? Because it's the place I am at right now; looking at who's said what in relation to kills hoping to get some insight AND hoping others read it, dig it, and think, "Brian might be on to something." You're not doing that.

Leading questions? Really? Isn't all of this one big leading question? :shrug: Not sure what to say.

Does Damo look scummy to you? Why or why not?
1

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], BunnyGo, Hamilton Brian and 2 guests