M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
e.m.c^42
Posts: 6320
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:00 pm
Location: Rated 0/5 Stars; ☆☆☆☆☆
Karma: 1706

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#1681 Post by e.m.c^42 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:39 pm

Oh never mind, snowy read it correct, just tinfoil brain lmao

damo666
Posts: 9127
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 1768

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#1682 Post by damo666 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:44 pm

Consider the scum pregame chat.

They have to assume there will be at least 1 town maverick who will take a gun.

Therefore assuming they all took guns why would you confine all 3 to nights 2 and 3.

Surely you'd take at least 1 n1.

This makes me highly suspicious of Chaqa.

The counter to the argument is I guess that is quite likely a lot of town will choose N1 for their rose.

If Chaqa is town then it wouldn't surprise me if scum took 3 n2.

Could be 4 deaths tonight! Even more if bb or ghug or surprise hold a town N2 gun.

Tonight could be very bloody indeed.
4

brainbomb
Posts: 15595
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 4358

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#1683 Post by brainbomb » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:57 pm

why are people giving +1 to posts they fundamentally dont agree with
4

e.m.c^42
Posts: 6320
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:00 pm
Location: Rated 0/5 Stars; ☆☆☆☆☆
Karma: 1706

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#1684 Post by e.m.c^42 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:05 pm

Properly caught up with everything, hurrah.
1

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 9619
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 2079

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#1685 Post by ghug » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:09 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:57 pm
why are people giving +1 to posts they fundamentally dont agree with
Have you met emc?
2

Johnny Big Horse
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 266
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:36 am
Karma: 319

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#1686 Post by Johnny Big Horse » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:13 pm

Hamilton Brian wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:16 pm
President Eden wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:10 pm
Hamilton Brian wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:07 pm
I need to know mechanically, without a shadow of a doubt, that the guns going off 100% clear snowy, chaqa, and jamie. Because I am not 100% certain. I think that there's a world where scum will gamble around with claims. The rational part of me says that doesn't happen until later just to get deep threats going. The other side says to do it now (D1/N1) since we're relying on innuendo and little information.
They don’t 100% clear anybody. They very likely make snowy and Jamie town. They don’t really mean anything for Chaqa.

• N1 rose is a town play generally bc mafia wants to take as many guns as possible
• No one claimed snowy’s shot -> factional kill
• Chaqa easily could have been mafia trying to shoot a townie with town’s blessing
Thank you for being able to articulate what I've been thinking. I feel like a lot of leveraging is happening off of these "clears" and it can dull our thinking and lull us to sleep to so automatically accept it.
For what it is worth, I think also the original thinking that Jamie, Chaqa and Snowy were town because the night 1 shootings is wrong.

I would like to think Jamie mafia, but I don't anymore.

That leaves Chaqa for me as well, and Rivera for denying the story so strongly. My memory can be wrong, but it seems the only time Rivera said anything with passion was his denial of this story, when BB was talking about it.

So for me, Chaqa and Rivera are both my highest suspects. Statistics be damned.
2

brainbomb
Posts: 15595
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 4358

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#1687 Post by brainbomb » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:16 pm

ghug wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:09 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:57 pm
why are people giving +1 to posts they fundamentally dont agree with
Have you met emc?
snowy repeatedly gave +1s to posts he would quote as being wrong or stupid
2

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 9619
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 2079

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#1688 Post by ghug » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:24 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:16 pm
ghug wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:09 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:57 pm
why are people giving +1 to posts they fundamentally dont agree with
Have you met emc?
snowy repeatedly gave +1s to posts he would quote as being wrong or stupid
Yeah, I'm still a little confused about his +1 methodology.
1

President Eden
Posts: 1666
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm
Karma: 1551

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#1689 Post by President Eden » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:27 pm

damo666 wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:44 pm
Consider the scum pregame chat.

They have to assume there will be at least 1 town maverick who will take a gun.

Therefore assuming they all took guns why would you confine all 3 to nights 2 and 3.

Surely you'd take at least 1 n1.

This makes me highly suspicious of Chaqa.

The counter to the argument is I guess that is quite likely a lot of town will choose N1 for their rose.

If Chaqa is town then it wouldn't surprise me if scum took 3 n2.

Could be 4 deaths tonight! Even more if bb or ghug or surprise hold a town N2 gun.

Tonight could be very bloody indeed.
I think mafia would generally stash guns to delay the reveal of kill info, but would obviously prioritize getting a shot off over that if it looked like someone were at risk of going down. So I’d expect players like Chaqa who get yeeted a lot early to take n1 gun as mafia, whereas players who live longer would want to hold it. (Note that this doesn’t make Chaqa mafia since he would take his item n1 regardless.)
2

snowy801
Posts: 630
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 551

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#1690 Post by snowy801 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:27 pm

You'll just have to keep guessing.
1

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 5181
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 937

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#1691 Post by rdrivera2005 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:37 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:50 pm
ghug wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:44 pm
Does Brian feel like he's intentionally trying to fly under the radar to anyone else?

He's gotten very good at displaying his thought processes in the past few games, and this time around I just can't remember anything of note from him.
mostly agree hb is a very random player who is even more random here
I agree, but I had the same feeling about Macca and they flipped town, so maybe it's just this game. His vote on me is bizarre as he also voted Food.
1

brainbomb
Posts: 15595
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 4358

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#1692 Post by brainbomb » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:37 pm

yea hes just scum trolling our collective idiocy
2

brainbomb
Posts: 15595
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 4358

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#1693 Post by brainbomb » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:38 pm

+1s galore for brain who keeps naming the entire scumteam repeatedly and snowy finds it hilarious how no one listens
3

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 5181
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 937

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#1694 Post by rdrivera2005 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:39 pm

damo666 wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:40 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:36 pm
id probably be willing to kill off someone other than damo if anyone can convince me in five words or less
Rdr is probably scum.
You were scum with me last game and you saw how I play as scum. Point where I am playing as scum here? You are just full of shit and scum.
1

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 5181
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 937

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#1695 Post by rdrivera2005 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:45 pm

damo666 wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:22 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:15 pm
I will probably be killed tonight, or Snowy I guess.

Does anyone have any questions for me, bearing in mind I may not be able to answer them after this phase has ended?
Agreed. I'd scum went 123.

Possibly both of you if 122.

Or neither if 133
This is an interesting post. You are assuming scum take one N1 gun in all possibilities. Are you scum with Chaqa?
1

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 5181
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 937

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#1696 Post by rdrivera2005 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:46 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:25 pm
damo666 wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:22 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:15 pm
I will probably be killed tonight, or Snowy I guess.

Does anyone have any questions for me, bearing in mind I may not be able to answer them after this phase has ended?
Agreed. I'd scum went 123.

Possibly both of you if 122.

Or neither if 133
Why are you assuming scum took a gun n1? We've seen no evidence of that, unless you likewise claim chaqa is scum
Exactly what I thought.
1

brainbomb
Posts: 15595
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 4358

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#1697 Post by brainbomb » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:14 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:45 pm
damo666 wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:22 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:15 pm
I will probably be killed tonight, or Snowy I guess.

Does anyone have any questions for me, bearing in mind I may not be able to answer them after this phase has ended?
Agreed. I'd scum went 123.

Possibly both of you if 122.

Or neither if 133
This is an interesting post. You are assuming scum take one N1 gun in all possibilities. Are you scum with Chaqa?
again I ask

why
cant
he
be
scum
with snowy
and emc
2

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 16539
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 7441
Contact:

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#1698 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:17 pm

Damo can be scum in several scenarios, Brainbomb.
1

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 5181
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 937

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#1699 Post by rdrivera2005 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:49 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:14 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:45 pm
damo666 wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:22 pm


Agreed. I'd scum went 123.

Possibly both of you if 122.

Or neither if 133
This is an interesting post. You are assuming scum take one N1 gun in all possibilities. Are you scum with Chaqa?
again I ask

why
cant
he
be
scum
with snowy
and emc
He can. I was asking because he assumed scum used a gun N1. Only gun was Chaqa's as far as we know.
2

e.m.c^42
Posts: 6320
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:00 pm
Location: Rated 0/5 Stars; ☆☆☆☆☆
Karma: 1706

Re: M68: Guns N' Roses GAMETHREAD [hidden]

#1700 Post by e.m.c^42 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:51 pm

Lol I'm failing to understand what's happening with snowy, is this a bait 'n switch or actual scumread?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests