MAFIA 67 OFFICIAL GAME THREAD —//—//— CURSE OF THE AZURE BONDS [hidden]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

Re: MAFIA 67 OFFICIAL GAME THREAD —//—//— CURSE OF THE AZURE BONDS [hidden]

#2301 Post by rdrivera2005 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:28 pm

celaph wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:34 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:16 pm
Vecna wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:04 pm
Also, I dont think Celaph is going to be alive in lylo very often anymore after that. He brought out them claws. Even though Rdrivera was basically in a position where he would never lose that 3way, you turned the tables on him a good many times and made it appear like you just might pull it off.
Yes. Ghug told me to kill Celaph before milo, but after D5 I saw him as the easiest miskill. But it was really hard.
Why did you kill EMC over Macca? I'm not sure who I would have pushed then.
I fear emc would convince you if I tried to push him and fear emc suspecting me if I pushed you. I am not a big talker, I am an IT guy, a logical guy which work reasonably with arguments (but you were far better) and I thought I can convince Macca with the Vecna buss.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2302 Post by rdrivera2005 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:32 pm

ghug wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:51 pm
worcej wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:47 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:47 pm
MVP is damo who on N1 guessed cop, guessed posioner and ordered kill on HR when he was poisoning ghug and a jail on worcej who was cop scanning rdrivera.

damo also eventually helped scum find JOAT too
Yeaj, I can agree damo deserves MVP for these moves even with the obviously scum D1 lol
Eh, I think I'd give it to rdr. Damo had decent reads, but the worcej one is the only one where the credit goes to him alone, and we needed someone to survive the whole game. That wasn't an easy endgame to win even with all the PRs gone.
I think all team worked well, each one doing a different function. Vecna getting gimix killed was an incredible scum play.

I think I never lost being scum with Vecna, lol.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2303 Post by ghug » Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:45 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:32 pm
ghug wrote:
worcej wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:47 pm
Yeaj, I can agree damo deserves MVP for these moves even with the obviously scum D1 lol
Eh, I think I'd give it to rdr. Damo had decent reads, but the worcej one is the only one where the credit goes to him alone, and we needed someone to survive the whole game. That wasn't an easy endgame to win even with all the PRs gone.
I think all team worked well, each one doing a different function. Vecna getting gimix killed was an incredible scum play.

I think we've got a perfect record too, now that I think of it.

I like to judge my own scum game based on how many miskills I engineered, which in this game was like a tenth of Chaqa and a tenth of lfischl, with maybe a tiny bit residual late in the game from good distancing with you and Vecna. My best move night have been telling damo to claim JOAT specifically, which isn't much.

celaph

#2304 Post by celaph » Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:58 pm

ghug wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:45 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
ghug wrote:

I like to judge my own scum game based on how many miskills I engineered, which in this game was like a tenth of Chaqa and a tenth of lfischl, with maybe a tiny bit residual late in the game from good distancing with you and Vecna. My best move night have been telling damo to claim JOAT specifically, which isn't much.
Your interactions with rdr early on were good. Kept me off him a little longer.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2305 Post by rdrivera2005 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:24 pm

celaph wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:58 pm
ghug wrote:
rdrivera2005 wrote:

And I honestly lost last hours of EOD1 because of a work meeting. I was discussing since early in the QT if I should buss Damo or not and would have bussed him hard if I were around.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2306 Post by ghug » Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:59 am

celaph wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:58 pm
ghug wrote:
rdrivera2005 wrote:

Yeah, I was really happy when you quoted the specific post I made to distance.

e.m.c^42

#2307 Post by e.m.c^42 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:29 am

Pity that town lost, but it was a very good showing all sides considered :D

Also discovered that this awful playstyle is incredibly functional for low-effort showing lol, park on D1 reads, coast for week, then die.