MAFIA 67 OFFICIAL GAME THREAD —//—//— CURSE OF THE AZURE BONDS [hidden]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
Vecna
Posts: 10280
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 2579

Re: MAFIA 67 OFFICIAL GAME THREAD —//—//— CURSE OF THE AZURE BONDS [hidden]

#1821 Post by Vecna » Tue May 25, 2021 2:54 pm

It only happens once the jailer would die. Meaning he cannot nightkill anymore and it instead switches to a daykill.

Scum can never get more than 1 kill / day+night phase.

Keeping the jailer alive basically means he has to make the decisions, and do so during the nightphase, denying them any type of strategic benefit in being able to shoot at any time during the day.

I guess this also means we have a smaller daykill pool and higher odds of finding the partner.

e.m.c^42
Posts: 6320
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:00 pm
Location: Rated 0/5 Stars; ☆☆☆☆☆
Karma: 1724

Re: MAFIA 67 OFFICIAL GAME THREAD —//—//— CURSE OF THE AZURE BONDS [hidden]

#1822 Post by e.m.c^42 » Tue May 25, 2021 4:54 pm

Vecna wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 8:40 am
e.m.c^42 wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 4:03 am
With great sadness, I must now ##vote vecna
e.m.c^42 wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 4:05 am
Will say this, would I be so stupid was scum, to exclusively bus for multiple days without any other scumreads? Lmao
Hmmm maybe youre not scum after all. (Or maybe you are and youre going on the brave tour all by yourself?)

Also, why arent you applying the same logic to me?
I've pulled you out from woodworks! Hurrah. Now I may ##vote lfish

lfischl
Posts: 393
Joined: Wed May 06, 2020 2:43 pm
Location: The area by the bay
Karma: 214

Re: MAFIA 67 OFFICIAL GAME THREAD —//—//— CURSE OF THE AZURE BONDS [hidden]

#1823 Post by lfischl » Tue May 25, 2021 5:22 pm

gimix wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 2:19 pm
I'm not sure why, assuming lfischl is the jailer, it would be a good idea to spare them. That way you would have one NK by the jailer *plus* one instant kill by the sniper - two shots for mafia for each day kill for town. Or am I missing something?
If you keep me alive assuming im scum you will lose. Im town. If you want to kill me do it this turn

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 2863
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:21 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Karma: 903

Re: MAFIA 67 OFFICIAL GAME THREAD —//—//— CURSE OF THE AZURE BONDS [hidden]

#1824 Post by Hamilton Brian » Tue May 25, 2021 6:27 pm

Read-through of gimix again; I can't help get the distinct sense that they are simple overwhelmed town. Now, they do mention thinking damo and ghug are scum (near end of D2) and their vote on ghug was placed with 32 hours remaining. Bussing but by the time they get back in to post, Damo is at 5 votes and will be eliminated. There's no move off of ghug; there doesn't need to be since they're safe compared to Damo, and Damo's role is less valuable.

They then mention that they strongly suspect Worcej and Perp...both confirmed town.

Even with the newness factor, that there was a daytime scum chat could have meant an easier time to coach gimix.

I think there might be some scum in gimix.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 5469
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 1071

Re: MAFIA 67 OFFICIAL GAME THREAD —//—//— CURSE OF THE AZURE BONDS [hidden]

#1825 Post by rdrivera2005 » Tue May 25, 2021 7:22 pm

Hamilton Brian wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 6:27 pm
Read-through of gimix again; I can't help get the distinct sense that they are simple overwhelmed town. Now, they do mention thinking damo and ghug are scum (near end of D2) and their vote on ghug was placed with 32 hours remaining. Bussing but by the time they get back in to post, Damo is at 5 votes and will be eliminated. There's no move off of ghug; there doesn't need to be since they're safe compared to Damo, and Damo's role is less valuable.

They then mention that they strongly suspect Worcej and Perp...both confirmed town.

Even with the newness factor, that there was a daytime scum chat could have meant an easier time to coach gimix.

I think there might be some scum in gimix.
I am confused with your post. You say they look like overwhelmed town, which I agree.

Then at the end you say there might be scum on them.

Which of the two?

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 2863
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:21 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Karma: 903

Re: MAFIA 67 OFFICIAL GAME THREAD —//—//— CURSE OF THE AZURE BONDS [hidden]

#1826 Post by Hamilton Brian » Tue May 25, 2021 7:32 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 7:22 pm
Hamilton Brian wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 6:27 pm
Read-through of gimix again; I can't help get the distinct sense that they are simple overwhelmed town. Now, they do mention thinking damo and ghug are scum (near end of D2) and their vote on ghug was placed with 32 hours remaining. Bussing but by the time they get back in to post, Damo is at 5 votes and will be eliminated. There's no move off of ghug; there doesn't need to be since they're safe compared to Damo, and Damo's role is less valuable.

They then mention that they strongly suspect Worcej and Perp...both confirmed town.

Even with the newness factor, that there was a daytime scum chat could have meant an easier time to coach gimix.

I think there might be some scum in gimix.
I am confused with your post. You say they look like overwhelmed town, which I agree.

Then at the end you say there might be scum on them.

Which of the two?
I think I just got to thinking about the day 2 vote. I would lean heavily toward town but I can also see a case where they're not.

DemonRHK
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 1663
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:08 am
Karma: 200

Re: MAFIA 67 OFFICIAL GAME THREAD —//—//— CURSE OF THE AZURE BONDS [hidden]

#1827 Post by DemonRHK » Tue May 25, 2021 8:01 pm

So here are the simple facts:

Two scum are left. One VCA works on, one it doesn't.

If food's RTD is accurate (Because he tracked or motioned fishy) means he is the jailor and flips the script.

If we get to the point where the sniper is making rain lighting like a overhorny zeus, It's gonna be a daylight sprint.

It's 7-2 atm, we can get 2 wrong, but I'd really rather not.

Say we get jailor!fish, We buy one extra miskill, the NK just becomes a DK at a random time (In the first 47 hours that is)

Idk. it doesn't really make a difference, right now we get 2 fuckups.

And I'm good with fish being one.

gimix
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 260
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:56 am
Location: My Mountains, the highest in Europe
Karma: 259

Re: MAFIA 67 OFFICIAL GAME THREAD —//—//— CURSE OF THE AZURE BONDS [hidden]

#1828 Post by gimix » Tue May 25, 2021 8:34 pm

Hamilton Brian wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 6:27 pm
Read-through of gimix again; I can't help get the distinct sense that they are simple overwhelmed town. Now, they do mention thinking damo and ghug are scum (near end of D2) and their vote on ghug was placed with 32 hours remaining. Bussing but by the time they get back in to post, Damo is at 5 votes and will be eliminated. There's no move off of ghug; there doesn't need to be since they're safe compared to Damo, and Damo's role is less valuable.

They then mention that they strongly suspect Worcej and Perp...both confirmed town.

Even with the newness factor, that there was a daytime scum chat could have meant an easier time to coach gimix.

I think there might be some scum in gimix.
I'm flattered by your attention :-D
But please don't worry for me, I don't feel so overwhelmed.
And just to resume, I did strongly suspect, and I told I did: Damo, ghug and Perplexity, in that order; that's not the case re worcej instead, although I made a single post saying that they suddenly seemed scummy to me, even if I had no real reasons to think so. So I was not all that wrong after all, was I?

Macca573
Posts: 1314
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:24 am
Location: Probably not in your timezone (They/Them)
Karma: 535

Re: MAFIA 67 OFFICIAL GAME THREAD —//—//— CURSE OF THE AZURE BONDS [hidden]

#1829 Post by Macca573 » Wed May 26, 2021 12:33 am

No way do we just not kill lfischl. Vecna arguing this has jumped him up my scumratings. Don't kill the scummy guy, because he's scum!?!? What!!?! NO!

Secondly, a huge part of this argument relies on the assumption that he's jailor not sniper. I'm voting him based of worcej's attack which looks like it came from his scan.

I would think about knocking Vecna next after that piece. lfischl dies now.

##VOTE lfischl
##END

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 4598
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:55 pm
Location: Over the rainbow
Karma: 4767
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 67 OFFICIAL GAME THREAD —//—//— CURSE OF THE AZURE BONDS [hidden]

#1830 Post by dargorygel » Wed May 26, 2021 12:45 am

Gary likes it when characters die. It makes Dungeon Mastering easier. Less dice to role and less stuff to pay attention to.

He wonders who’ll die next. This game has been pretty bloody.

Vote Count 4.01

Present indicators:

Presently, lfischl has the most votes.

Some Fish person: (5) Macca573, DemonRHK, gimix, Vecna, e.m.c^42
Some Einstein person: (2) Hamilton Brian, rdrivera2005

Presently lfischl has the most votes.

End votes: macca, demon

Not voting: celaph, lfischl

Not speaking: celaph

More than 22 hours left before the day ends, and Gary has more peace. Or more peas.
4

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 2863
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:21 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Karma: 903

Re: MAFIA 67 OFFICIAL GAME THREAD —//—//— CURSE OF THE AZURE BONDS [hidden]

#1831 Post by Hamilton Brian » Wed May 26, 2021 1:56 am

@Macca, who is your 2nd rated scummiest? You were sus of Vecna before your latest post so this might be something to follow. I haven't done the deep dive on Vecna yet.

DemonRHK
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 1663
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:08 am
Karma: 200

Re: MAFIA 67 OFFICIAL GAME THREAD —//—//— CURSE OF THE AZURE BONDS [hidden]

#1832 Post by DemonRHK » Wed May 26, 2021 3:56 am

Macca573 wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 12:33 am
No way do we just not kill lfischl. Vecna arguing this has jumped him up my scumratings. Don't kill the scummy guy, because he's scum!?!? What!!?! NO!

Secondly, a huge part of this argument relies on the assumption that he's jailor not sniper. I'm voting him based of worcej's attack which looks like it came from his scan.

I would think about knocking Vecna next after that piece. lfischl dies now.

##VOTE lfischl
##END
So you believe fish is the sniper then?

Macca573
Posts: 1314
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:24 am
Location: Probably not in your timezone (They/Them)
Karma: 535

Re: MAFIA 67 OFFICIAL GAME THREAD —//—//— CURSE OF THE AZURE BONDS [hidden]

#1833 Post by Macca573 » Wed May 26, 2021 4:09 am

DemonRHK wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 3:56 am
Macca573 wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 12:33 am
No way do we just not kill lfischl. Vecna arguing this has jumped him up my scumratings. Don't kill the scummy guy, because he's scum!?!? What!!?! NO!

Secondly, a huge part of this argument relies on the assumption that he's jailor not sniper. I'm voting him based of worcej's attack which looks like it came from his scan.

I would think about knocking Vecna next after that piece. lfischl dies now.

##VOTE lfischl
##END
So you believe fish is the sniper then?
Not necessarily, but I think it's certainly possible. It's certainly not worth not killing him over it.

Macca573
Posts: 1314
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:24 am
Location: Probably not in your timezone (They/Them)
Karma: 535

Re: MAFIA 67 OFFICIAL GAME THREAD —//—//— CURSE OF THE AZURE BONDS [hidden]

#1834 Post by Macca573 » Wed May 26, 2021 4:11 am

Hamilton Brian wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 1:56 am
@Macca, who is your 2nd rated scummiest? You were sus of Vecna before your latest post so this might be something to follow. I haven't done the deep dive on Vecna yet.
emc? Maybe? He's a long way down though.

celaph
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:41 pm
Location: Bay Area, CA, USA
Karma: 346

Re: MAFIA 67 OFFICIAL GAME THREAD —//—//— CURSE OF THE AZURE BONDS [hidden]

#1835 Post by celaph » Wed May 26, 2021 4:21 am

##vote lfischl
##end

brainbomb
Posts: 15882
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 4727

Re: MAFIA 67 OFFICIAL GAME THREAD —//—//— CURSE OF THE AZURE BONDS [hidden]

#1836 Post by brainbomb » Wed May 26, 2021 4:31 am

3/5 hammer votes
at 9 alive majority is 5

Macca573
Posts: 1314
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:24 am
Location: Probably not in your timezone (They/Them)
Karma: 535

Re: MAFIA 67 OFFICIAL GAME THREAD —//—//— CURSE OF THE AZURE BONDS [hidden]

#1837 Post by Macca573 » Wed May 26, 2021 4:34 am

brainbomb wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 4:31 am
3/5 hammer votes
at 9 alive majority is 5
Thank

celaph
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:41 pm
Location: Bay Area, CA, USA
Karma: 346

Re: MAFIA 67 OFFICIAL GAME THREAD —//—//— CURSE OF THE AZURE BONDS [hidden]

#1838 Post by celaph » Wed May 26, 2021 4:59 am

I don't think it's Macca or gimix. HB seems to have a desire to solve the game and the way he's pronounced it hasn't come across as simply performative to me so far which means he's probably town.

Regarding EMC, I feel like an outlier, but I think his D1 wasn't that bad. Decent towny vibes from it.

For everyone else, there are things I dislike and things I like.
rdr: He defended damo a bit which is :sick: , but his defense sounds like what I was thinking so :-D . He also then went after ghug which is :-D . Also, his interactions with ghug don't feel like ghug interacting with a scum teammate. Why would ghug call out scum rdr on his Damo defense? Also:
ghug wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 5:18 pm
[responding to rdr]

Ah, the good old revenge vote.

Why does the genius ghug who won that game so brilliantly make himself so obvious this time around?
Demon: I feel like Demon's D2 pushes were decent and it felt like he had a solid grasp on this game and the direction he wanted to take it. If he is scum I'm inclined to think not sniper which makes me think he's less likely to be scum. That said,
DemonRHK wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 11:16 pm
Sorry Chaqa, rip.

I eat a lot of blame for that. ghug may have forwarded trhe suggestion, but I'm the one that threw the stone.

Anyway. on a glance the post claim pile from the vanity crowd (Fish and Plex) are what immediately catch my eye. Also HamBone.
:sick:


Vecna:
Vecna wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 11:36 pm
vaporub and ghug, its time to rub one out together and make up. stop this tvt dumpsterfire, please, its painfull to observe
:sick: :sick: :sick:
Vecna wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 8:14 pm
[Quoting Damo]

Like, I keep slightly keeling towards ghug/damo both being town, but then shit like this keeps popping up.
:-D

lfischl
Posts: 393
Joined: Wed May 06, 2020 2:43 pm
Location: The area by the bay
Karma: 214

Re: MAFIA 67 OFFICIAL GAME THREAD —//—//— CURSE OF THE AZURE BONDS [hidden]

#1839 Post by lfischl » Wed May 26, 2021 5:00 am

##vote EMC Im gonna die, but I really hope town pulls through here

Vecna
Posts: 10280
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 2579

Re: MAFIA 67 OFFICIAL GAME THREAD —//—//— CURSE OF THE AZURE BONDS [hidden]

#1840 Post by Vecna » Wed May 26, 2021 7:43 am

Macca573 wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 12:33 am
No way do we just not kill lfischl. Vecna arguing this has jumped him up my scumratings. Don't kill the scummy guy, because he's scum!?!? What!!?! NO!

Secondly, a huge part of this argument relies on the assumption that he's jailor not sniper. I'm voting him based of worcej's attack which looks like it came from his scan.

I would think about knocking Vecna next after that piece. lfischl dies now.

##VOTE lfischl
##END
Do you even understand what im trying to argue?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BesharamSabi, Bonatogether, TheFlyingBoat, Vecna and 10 guests