MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 5467
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 1067

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#6461 Post by rdrivera2005 » Wed May 05, 2021 9:51 pm

GG scum. What a beating. The good part is that it ended today, we will never get the other three if Maccas was the DK.

I should have listened to Brain and pushed Kgray, but she buddied me just enough.

Well, sorry for sucking on my reads, at least I would not have to eat a shoe. Great work on obvtowning Food.

Next time someone say scum don´t buss I will policy lynch the hell of him.
2

DemonRHK
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 1656
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:08 am
Karma: 173

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#6462 Post by DemonRHK » Wed May 05, 2021 9:51 pm

It's not that I didn't enjoy the game.

It's that every time I am scum I get assblasted out of no where for no reason. Like I had food pressuring me, opted into being more active, and immediately drew four votes for not lurking.

Starting to realize I oughta go back to lurking and four post phases lmao.
2

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 5467
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 1067

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#6463 Post by rdrivera2005 » Wed May 05, 2021 9:54 pm

Fluminator wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 9:51 pm
Love that when you all are killing me right after I replace and before I can do anything, I yell that you need to kill Chaqa/Kgray/Celaph.
And then no one paid any heed lol.

For the people saying it was bad I self voted, I had a PR read on Maniac (I sent a message to the godthread) so I knew it was better I died before him. Then you assholes killed Maniac next anyway. lol
I have my share of the blame, but our PRs just sucked big time. Dargo claimed without any need. Brain was obviously crumbing and Maniac fake claimed Cop!!!
Vecna and Ghug were just unlucky I guess.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 6704
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 2770

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#6464 Post by Chaqa » Wed May 05, 2021 9:57 pm

Deadass I forget how to play town.

Next time will be bad

Hellenic Riot
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 2359
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:28 pm
Location: Brighton, UK
Karma: 840

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#6465 Post by Hellenic Riot » Wed May 05, 2021 9:58 pm

Also, a big thanks to Bob for volunteering to co-GM, and hopefully he wasn't too bored given the setup was already written and did find the experience useful :razz:
5

brainbomb
Posts: 15878
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 4714

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#6466 Post by brainbomb » Wed May 05, 2021 10:03 pm

so my wife is 8 months along our due date has moved up. and so has my mafia game. I am now next. And I know people get burnt out and quick turnarounds can be very rough.

I would probably be starting my game may 16.
the setup was already approved originally as a cult recruitment setup. that got scrapped and its a much simpler more vanilla game with some old roles we havent used in a while. no third parties.

no weird role madness. town has 3 pr.
mafia can be up to 6, only 3 mafia pr.
4

brainbomb
Posts: 15878
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 4714

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#6467 Post by brainbomb » Wed May 05, 2021 10:04 pm

I usually just have my games with daychat always on. and I have no weird new rules or +1 shit. everythings pretty old school

brainbomb
Posts: 15878
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 4714

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#6468 Post by brainbomb » Wed May 05, 2021 10:06 pm

i built it to support up to 24 players. I may force all of sock drawer to play, so maybe reeder and ragingike and squiggs will begrudgingly join
2

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 4596
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:55 pm
Location: Over the rainbow
Karma: 4758
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#6469 Post by dargorygel » Wed May 05, 2021 10:06 pm

My panic started us downhill. I legit thought I was going to be DKed, and was not going to be around. My bad. Humble bowing and scraping.
1

yavuzovic
Posts: 2877
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:42 pm
Location: Sakarya/Turkey
Karma: 563
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#6470 Post by yavuzovic » Wed May 05, 2021 10:08 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 10:04 pm
I usually just have my games with daychat always on. and I have no weird new rules or +1 shit. everythings pretty old school
My first mafia game was a game by braina nd day chat was on. I always thought mafia qt was always on until a game where I spitted this and townslipped because I thought the qt was open during the day

yavuzovic
Posts: 2877
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:42 pm
Location: Sakarya/Turkey
Karma: 563
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#6471 Post by yavuzovic » Wed May 05, 2021 10:15 pm

I will not sign up for the GM list but I want to present an idea for future games. Maybe that's already played, I don't know.
It would be an interesting concept if there was a scum inside the scum. For example there is town, there is mafia and one thrid party role but the the third party has access to mafia qt and mafia thinks they are a member of them. While scum is trying to stay hidden, they will also try to find the scum among them. This would introduce some interesting interactions. Maybe there can be a scum team inside a scum team but a double team would require a big setup so a third party is the best.
4

brainbomb
Posts: 15878
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 4714

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#6472 Post by brainbomb » Wed May 05, 2021 10:27 pm

yav why did you abandon our vdip game lol

yavuzovic
Posts: 2877
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:42 pm
Location: Sakarya/Turkey
Karma: 563
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#6473 Post by yavuzovic » Wed May 05, 2021 10:33 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 10:27 pm
yav why did you abandon our vdip game lol
Damn I forgot about it
1

brainbomb
Posts: 15878
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 4714

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#6474 Post by brainbomb » Wed May 05, 2021 10:37 pm

yavuzovic wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 10:33 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 10:27 pm
yav why did you abandon our vdip game lol
Damn I forgot about it
:lol:

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 17274
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 8117
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#6475 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed May 05, 2021 10:45 pm

Fluminator wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 9:51 pm
Love that when you all are killing me right after I replace and before I can do anything, I yell that you need to kill Chaqa/Kgray/Celaph.
And then no one paid any heed lol.

For the people saying it was bad I self voted, I had a PR read on Maniac (I sent a message to the godthread) so I knew it was better I died before him. Then you assholes killed Maniac next anyway. lol
You sucked, and were as much use as an ashtray on a motorcycle.

Thanks for subbing in, all the same.

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 17274
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 8117
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#6476 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed May 05, 2021 10:46 pm

dargorygel wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 10:06 pm
My panic started us downhill. I legit thought I was going to be DKed, and was not going to be around. My bad. Humble bowing and scraping.
I still have no idea why you completely lost your mind just because four people voted for you.

Really weird.

Try to calm down in future.

foodcoats
Posts: 2902
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:34 pm
Karma: 1133

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#6477 Post by foodcoats » Wed May 05, 2021 10:47 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 10:45 pm
Fluminator wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 9:51 pm
Love that when you all are killing me right after I replace and before I can do anything, I yell that you need to kill Chaqa/Kgray/Celaph.
And then no one paid any heed lol.

For the people saying it was bad I self voted, I had a PR read on Maniac (I sent a message to the godthread) so I knew it was better I died before him. Then you assholes killed Maniac next anyway. lol
You sucked, and were as much use as an ashtray on a motorcycle.

Thanks for subbing in, all the same.
You sucked, too, Jamie.

You sucked, too.

brainbomb
Posts: 15878
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 4714

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#6478 Post by brainbomb » Wed May 05, 2021 10:50 pm

ah the ole post game flame session. what a joy to add insult to injury in a loss and look exclusively outward

foodcoats
Posts: 2902
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:34 pm
Karma: 1133

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#6479 Post by foodcoats » Wed May 05, 2021 10:54 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 10:50 pm
ah the ole post game flame session. what a joy to add insult to injury in a loss and look exclusively outward
Hahahahhaa

Hey you know what?

I had a shitload of fun

So thanks everyone for making my 2.5 weeks

Especial thanks to HR and Bob for GMing!
8

damo666
Posts: 9617
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 2278

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#6480 Post by damo666 » Wed May 05, 2021 10:58 pm

Yep, thanks GMs

So scum won because they were slightly less crap than town.
2

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kakarroto and 6 guests