MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 6704
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 2770

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#5701 Post by Chaqa » Sat May 01, 2021 2:01 pm

Actually... it’s probably better if Jamie doesnt reveal, right?

Mafia knowing WW would mean they don’t ever miss their nightkill

foodcoats
Posts: 2902
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:34 pm
Karma: 1133

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#5702 Post by foodcoats » Sat May 01, 2021 2:03 pm

I think you were trying to help town and I appreciate that.

I’m sorry for viciously scumreading you...

Third party is hard AF, I played a survivor role maybe a year or so ago... incredibly difficult.

yavuzovic
Posts: 2877
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:42 pm
Location: Sakarya/Turkey
Karma: 563
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#5703 Post by yavuzovic » Sat May 01, 2021 2:48 pm

foodcoats wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 12:54 pm
yavuzovic wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:20 pm
What about this:
Scum learned who the ww is on N1 so thry krpt RBing the wolf while dargo claimed the RB? I don't feel like doubting dargorygel until cclaimed though.
Maybe dargo isn't roleblocked tonight and it was ww who got roleblocked? Dargo??
Yavu, on balance, do you think darg is scum or town?
I think he's town cop. I doubted him whem kak claimed but I don't think dargo is scum.

yavuzovic
Posts: 2877
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:42 pm
Location: Sakarya/Turkey
Karma: 563
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#5704 Post by yavuzovic » Sat May 01, 2021 2:50 pm

I think revealing WW doesn't gelp town anyway. We should cooperate. Ww needs mafia to be daykilled today. Town also needs mafia to be killed today. We can ignore the WW as long as they try to hit scum.

yavuzovic
Posts: 2877
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:42 pm
Location: Sakarya/Turkey
Karma: 563
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#5705 Post by yavuzovic » Sat May 01, 2021 2:56 pm

Actually werewolf knows that we will have to kill him anyway so Jamie should reveal the werewolf and the werewolf should tell us whether Jamie is scum or not. I mean, it's very likely that werewolf was trying to consume a VT since half of us are VTs. If werewolf tried for WW and failed to consume Jamie, well, we would vote for jamie and bam, scum gone.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 6704
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 2770

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#5706 Post by Chaqa » Sat May 01, 2021 3:34 pm

yavuzovic wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 2:56 pm
Actually werewolf knows that we will have to kill him anyway so Jamie should reveal the werewolf and the werewolf should tell us whether Jamie is scum or not. I mean, it's very likely that werewolf was trying to consume a VT since half of us are VTs. If werewolf tried for WW and failed to consume Jamie, well, we would vote for jamie and bam, scum gone.
By that logic WW should our first if Jamie is scum

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 6704
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 2770

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#5707 Post by Chaqa » Sat May 01, 2021 3:34 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 3:34 pm
yavuzovic wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 2:56 pm
Actually werewolf knows that we will have to kill him anyway so Jamie should reveal the werewolf and the werewolf should tell us whether Jamie is scum or not. I mean, it's very likely that werewolf was trying to consume a VT since half of us are VTs. If werewolf tried for WW and failed to consume Jamie, well, we would vote for jamie and bam, scum gone.
By that logic WW should our first if Jamie is scum
*out

damo666
Posts: 9616
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 2278

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#5708 Post by damo666 » Sat May 01, 2021 4:05 pm

I think we must assume ww guessed Janitor Jamie.

If ww were to guess VT there were more probable meals than Jamie.

So Jamie is not Janitor ww. So he is 70% town 30% scum.

I think Jamie should reveal. If we don't DK him today he can easily consume tonight and get dk immunity.

It also might help with VCA.

Jamie can't be lying because if he is ww scum can nk him at will and if he is scum we can dk him. Therefore Jamie is telling the truth.

damo666
Posts: 9616
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 2278

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#5709 Post by damo666 » Sat May 01, 2021 4:07 pm

damo666 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 4:05 pm
I think we must assume ww guessed Janitor Jamie.

If ww were to guess VT there were more probable meals than Jamie.

So Jamie is not Janitor ww. So he is 70% town 30% scum.

I think Jamie should reveal. If we don't DK him* today he can easily consume tonight and get dk immunity.

It also might help with VCA.

Jamie can't be lying because if he is ww scum can nk him at will and if he is scum we can dk him. Therefore Jamie is telling the truth.
* him/her/them (I am referring to the ww, not Jamie)

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 6704
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 2770

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#5710 Post by Chaqa » Sat May 01, 2021 4:29 pm

damo666 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 4:05 pm
I think we must assume ww guessed Janitor Jamie.

If ww were to guess VT there were more probable meals than Jamie.

So Jamie is not Janitor ww. So he is 70% town 30% scum.

I think Jamie should reveal. If we don't DK him today he can easily consume tonight and get dk immunity.

It also might help with VCA.

Jamie can't be lying because if he is ww scum can nk him at will and if he is scum we can dk him. Therefore Jamie is telling the truth.
The wolf can’t be night killed. But I do think he’s telling the truth.

I wonder what the WW’s wrong guesses were?

Bonatogether
Posts: 2490
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:17 pm
Location: Maryland
Karma: 360
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#5711 Post by Bonatogether » Sat May 01, 2021 4:30 pm

Macca573 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 4:28 am
Bonatogether wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 3:18 am
Macca573 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 3:06 am


Bob and I play mafia during in person school all the time.

Git gud!
We're not allowed to bring laptops or such, and my county has so tight internet restrictions on their chromebooks that they blocked google maps. Webdip is blocked and there is no way around it.

Peterbot isn't blocked though, so I can still follow the conversation.
That sucks.

Last week, our school blocked Wikipedia for a couple of hours, which was strange.
That's weird. Wikipedia is good.

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 17274
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 8117
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#5712 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat May 01, 2021 4:31 pm

Ok I'm just going to reveal it.

HAMILTON BRIAN is the WEREWOLF

Bonatogether
Posts: 2490
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:17 pm
Location: Maryland
Karma: 360
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#5713 Post by Bonatogether » Sat May 01, 2021 4:32 pm

celaph wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 5:38 am
damo666 wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:33 pm
I see your point re J.

Unless bona's D1 vote was a reckless diamond hard Mohs scale 10 bus I can only see him as scum if both Kak and HB also are.

I will examine Bona Kak HB + ? teams and report back. Busy at mo so will be a while but before EON.
Is there a reason you're discounting the chance that Bona was bussing? I agree that he looks really good for it and it's one of the main reasons I'm hesitant to kill him, but I wouldn't put it past him.
You can't keep bringing up this one thing as a justification to not townread me even though everyone admits it was an extremely townie thing to do.

Bonatogether
Posts: 2490
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:17 pm
Location: Maryland
Karma: 360
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#5714 Post by Bonatogether » Sat May 01, 2021 4:32 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 4:31 pm
Ok I'm just going to reveal it.

HAMILTON BRIAN is the WEREWOLF
##vote hb

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 17274
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 8117
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#5715 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat May 01, 2021 4:33 pm

Bonatogether wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 4:32 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 4:31 pm
Ok I'm just going to reveal it.

HAMILTON BRIAN is the WEREWOLF
##vote hb
That's good.

Now since you're here please answer my question.

damo666
Posts: 9616
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 2278

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#5716 Post by damo666 » Sat May 01, 2021 4:33 pm

##vote Hamilton Brian

Hard luck HB

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 6704
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 2770

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#5717 Post by Chaqa » Sat May 01, 2021 4:33 pm

I did the math and there’s not any reason for scum!Jamie to lie about who the WW is, as far as I can tell. If Jamie named a town member and got a mis-kill, tomorrow it would still be 5-4-1 and the Wolf + town would have a 6-4 lead to flip him and keep us out of MYLO/KYLO or whatever the new acronyms are

Bonatogether
Posts: 2490
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:17 pm
Location: Maryland
Karma: 360
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#5718 Post by Bonatogether » Sat May 01, 2021 4:33 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 10:25 am
Bonatogether wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:23 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:45 am
I still want a proper answer from Bonatogether.
Dude I can't respond during in person school. Next week I don't have in person school, so I will be correspondingly more active.
This is nonsense.

Look at this, everybody.

You can't answer a simple question until NEXT WEEK?

Sub out of the game if you're unable to participate.

Fucking nonsense.

##VOTE BONATOGETHER
I'm not in school the whole day. This is ridiculous.

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 17274
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 8117
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#5719 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat May 01, 2021 4:34 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 4:33 pm
I did the math and there’s not any reason for scum!Jamie to lie about who the WW is, as far as I can tell. If Jamie named a town member and got a mis-kill, tomorrow it would still be 5-4-1 and the Wolf + town would have a 6-4 lead to flip him and keep us out of MYLO/KYLO or whatever the new acronyms are
I'm not lying.

Bonatogether
Posts: 2490
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:17 pm
Location: Maryland
Karma: 360
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#5720 Post by Bonatogether » Sat May 01, 2021 4:34 pm

Macca573 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 10:38 am
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 10:25 am
This is nonsense.

Look at this, everybody.

You can't answer a simple question until NEXT WEEK?

Sub out of the game if you're unable to participate.

Fucking nonsense.

##VOTE BONATOGETHER
Get over yourself.

That is not what he said. He said his activity level will be up next week. There will still be responses, they are just slower.

Not everyone can devote every waking hour of their life to the game Jamie. And you of all people should know that there are not subs to swap out with.
Exactly

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 13 guests