MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
Vecna
Posts: 10976
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 4456

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#901 Post by Vecna » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:03 pm

Anyway.....

##vote DemonRHK

foodcoats
Posts: 3006
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:34 pm
Karma: 1263

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#902 Post by foodcoats » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:05 pm

kgray wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:00 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:54 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:53 pm


What the fuck?

You're under very minimal pressure and there's more than four hours to go.

Why are you shitting your pants in the middle of the town square?
Three options:
1. He is the Cop.
2. He's VT fake claiming Cop.
3. He's mafia and there is no Cop.

None makes much sense.
Unfortunately I think that for darg, (1) makes the most sense....

But what do we do about this in terms of the werewolf? I know this is going to sound shitty, but is it better to DK him?
...no?

foodcoats
Posts: 3006
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:34 pm
Karma: 1263

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#903 Post by foodcoats » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:06 pm

kgray please to tell the why you say the kill the darg the better.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 6763
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:34 pm
Karma: 3476

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#904 Post by kgray » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:07 pm

foodcoats wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:06 pm
kgray please to tell the why you say the kill the darg the better.
Because it seems unlikely he survives tonight anyway? Although maybe he really is lying and can bait the werewolf.

Hellenic Riot
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 2359
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:28 pm
Location: Brighton, UK
Karma: 840

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#905 Post by Hellenic Riot » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:08 pm

Day One Vote Count 4.0

dargorygel (4): Kakarroto, kgray, rdrivera2005
foodcoats (3): Chaqa, Bonatogether, Hamilton Brian
Kakarroto (2): damo666, dargorygel
Maniac (2): ghug, Jamiet99uk
Hamilton Brian (2): yavuzovic, worcej
Bonatogether (2): brainbomb, Macca573
DemonRHK (2): foodcoats, Vecna
Jamiet99uk (1): Maniac


Not voted (3): belCavendishNY, celaph, DemonRHK

End votes (for Bonatogether) (1/11): brainbomb

belCavendishNY has not made the minimum number of posts (two). Three players have not made the required number of votes (one).

You have 3 hours and 52 minutes remaining.
2

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12128
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 6391

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#906 Post by ghug » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:08 pm

Vecna wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:46 am
ghug wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:02 am
kgray wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:00 am


Why do you think I might be scum?
Idk you said something that made me think you were scum so I said so.

You're saying all the things I'm saying though, which is a good sign.
(NO, NO ITS NOT)
It is with her. It doesn't go the other way, though. I always say what she's thinking when I'm scum.

She's still missing some of her obvious townie thunder though.

Hellenic Riot
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 2359
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:28 pm
Location: Brighton, UK
Karma: 840

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#907 Post by Hellenic Riot » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:08 pm

Day One Vote Count 4.1

dargorygel (3): Kakarroto, kgray, rdrivera2005
foodcoats (3): Chaqa, Bonatogether, Hamilton Brian
Kakarroto (2): damo666, dargorygel
Maniac (2): ghug, Jamiet99uk
Hamilton Brian (2): yavuzovic, worcej
Bonatogether (2): brainbomb, Macca573
DemonRHK (2): foodcoats, Vecna
Jamiet99uk (1): Maniac


Not voted (3): belCavendishNY, celaph, DemonRHK

End votes (for Bonatogether) (1/11): brainbomb

belCavendishNY has not made the minimum number of posts (two). Three players have not made the required number of votes (one).

You have 3 hours and 52 minutes remaining.

Corrected*
2

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12128
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 6391

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#908 Post by ghug » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:09 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:04 am
ghug wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:14 am
yavuzovic wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:53 pm
I don't have solid arguements for the following people but I got some impressions by reading the old pages:
Town leaning reads:
ghug
kgray
jamiet99uk
celaph
Scum leaning reads:
Bonatogether

Also Hamilton Brian 's posts sound like a novice mafia. I think I will vote for him. ##vote Hamilton Brian
This is a terrible reads list.
So, he's wrong about you?
Oh damn you got me

Bonatogether
Posts: 3538
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:17 pm
Location: Maryland
Karma: 1482
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#909 Post by Bonatogether » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:09 pm

dargorygel wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:46 pm
I'm glad I checked in... sort of.
I told myself if my wagon picks up, I'd claim at noon. This is a close as i can be on at noon. I WILL try to be on a while before EoD... but at least at EoD.

Kgray, your reason for voting me is silly. That's the technical term. Your view of reality is correct. I DID, when wanting to move from brain, whom i was no longer scumreading, look for someone else to vote. And yes i DID see the conversation and say, 'wow that makes sense.' And voted. When I had a chance to rethink (after pushing by some of you) I changed my vote.

What exactly is scummy about that?

Do you only ever vote the things that you think of yourself? Do you never follow the conversations of others?

I "blame" kak and you for this. You started a momentum that others have (and likely will, you are very followable) followed.

I tried to put JUST enough scummy in (read the godthread later) so that I woudn't get NKed (if damo is scum.)

You two acted like this is D5 instead of D1. Some tiny thing that you convinced yourselves is big. I even reasoned pretty well with you, kgray. You didn't bother thinking through.

I am the cop.

I did not crumb (and still hope no one else does... I didn't like rdrivera's reaction to my suggestion to everyone to NOT crumb. Why would ww say that? think rdr!)

I haven't had a chance to investigate anyone, so I can't report that.

Seriously, for next game... remember your inner thoughts kgray and kak. There are plenty of scummier acting folk and things going on. This feels either lazy (which I know you are not) or scummy, since you know I am towny... who did some scummish things and you could sort of justify a vote.
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/2e/77/d4/2e77 ... 6163af.jpg

Bonatogether
Posts: 3538
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:17 pm
Location: Maryland
Karma: 1482
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#910 Post by Bonatogether » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:11 pm

##vote darg

foodcoats
Posts: 3006
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:34 pm
Karma: 1263

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#911 Post by foodcoats » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:12 pm

kgray wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:07 pm
foodcoats wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:06 pm
kgray please to tell the why you say the kill the darg the better.
Because it seems unlikely he survives tonight anyway? Although maybe he really is lying and can bait the werewolf.
Well I'm sure interested to hear what better players than I think of this logic.

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 18456
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 10245
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#912 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:12 pm

Bonatogether wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:11 pm
##vote darg
You are moving your vote ONTO the person who just claimed Cop?

foodcoats
Posts: 3006
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:34 pm
Karma: 1263

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#913 Post by foodcoats » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:13 pm

foodcoats wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:12 pm
kgray wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:07 pm
foodcoats wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:06 pm
kgray please to tell the why you say the kill the darg the better.
Because it seems unlikely he survives tonight anyway? Although maybe he really is lying and can bait the werewolf.
Well I'm sure interested to hear what better players than I think of this logic.
Because to me it sounds like kgray said "Let's try to make sure two townies die if possible rather than trying to daykill scum so only one townie dies."

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12128
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 6391

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#914 Post by ghug » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:13 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:06 am
@Ghug: Could you tell us more about why you scumread Kgray and Chaqa?
I like Chaqa right now, so he's probably scum. I'm going to give him a day or two though, since he may actually just be behaving nicely because of last game.

Kgray said something that irked me. I don't remember what it was, but it's discoverable because I responded to it.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 6763
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:34 pm
Karma: 3476

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#915 Post by kgray » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:14 pm

foodcoats wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:12 pm
kgray wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:07 pm
foodcoats wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:06 pm
kgray please to tell the why you say the kill the darg the better.
Because it seems unlikely he survives tonight anyway? Although maybe he really is lying and can bait the werewolf.
Well I'm sure interested to hear what better players than I think of this logic.
Yeah, so am I. That's why I asked.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12128
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 6391

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#916 Post by ghug » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:14 pm

worcej wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:13 am
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:06 am
@Ghug: Could you tell us more about why you scumread Kgray and Chaqa?
There is proof that these two are great at scum theater in the last game I ran.

I remember thinking they did a smashing job.
Nah, they were too over the top. I repeatedly noted that the only way Chaqa was scum was if kgray was too :razz:

Bonatogether
Posts: 3538
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:17 pm
Location: Maryland
Karma: 1482
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#917 Post by Bonatogether » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:15 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:12 pm
Bonatogether wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:11 pm
##vote darg
You are moving your vote ONTO the person who just claimed Cop?
I think he's lying. Real cop wouldn't claim like this.

Bonatogether
Posts: 3538
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:17 pm
Location: Maryland
Karma: 1482
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#918 Post by Bonatogether » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:15 pm

especially if they'll be on at EoD

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12128
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 6391

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#919 Post by ghug » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:15 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:14 am
worcej wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:39 am
brainbomb wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:22 pm
I’m really feeling uninspired by this JamieT catchup. It feels like he is seizing upon regurgitated moments that have already been pointed out. And that makes me think hes just doing what he thinks he usually does
Also my take - Jamie's entrance was rather different than normal.
Run me through my "normal" entrance?
What has differed this time?
Do you agree with Maniac's case on me?
You didn't say "greetings fellow townspersons".

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 6763
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:34 pm
Karma: 3476

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#920 Post by kgray » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:15 pm

foodcoats wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:13 pm
foodcoats wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:12 pm
kgray wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:07 pm


Because it seems unlikely he survives tonight anyway? Although maybe he really is lying and can bait the werewolf.
Well I'm sure interested to hear what better players than I think of this logic.
Because to me it sounds like kgray said "Let's try to make sure two townies die if possible rather than trying to daykill scum so only one townie dies."
What? I'm saying the werewolf could kill darg tonight (assuming he's telling the truth and the werewolf believes him).

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests