One Night Ultimate Werewolf Minigame [Hidden]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
lfischl

Re: One Night Ultimate Werewolf Minigame [Hidden]

#341 Post by lfischl » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:19 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:07 pm
Lfischl, why the heck did you vote for me?
I was confused on who was actually switched. And I missed the last 3 hours before EOD.

Jamiet99uk

#342 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:58 am

lfischl wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:19 am
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:07 pm
Lfischl, why the heck did you vote for me?
I was confused on who was actually switched. And I missed the last 3 hours before EOD.
The fact that Ghug was lying about switching me and Kgray was made clear over 24 hours before EoD. You just couldn't be bothered to make any effort.

Weak.

jasnah

#343 Post by jasnah » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:39 am

jasnah wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:35 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:25 pm
@ Jasnah: As the proposer of this game and its GM, I'd be interested in your commentary on how that all went?

Also @LfischL seriously, explain your vote, WTF ?
I've just gotten out a 6 hour long vftf game very exhausted, will write/reply to any other questions tomorrow
This was a fun one to run and watch. ONUW's exciting factor kind of depends on lots of people being willing to fake claim etc to create confusion due to uncertainty of their genuine role, which when people have two days rather than five minutes to discuss maybe requires a setup with more conversion-enabling roles than this vanilla setup I put together (ONUW has expansions with roles that can get pretty crazy with the alignment swaps.) It crossed my mind while making the role list that the given setup is to large extent enabled by Robber and Troublemaker without which the game is a lot more straightforward (unless of course large number of people are willing to fake claim these roles), so again maybe if I or anyone were to run this setup again I'd recommend a few more advanced roles.

VFTF is virtual face to face. It's variant of another game called 'Diplomacy' played in voice chat, you may have heard of said game elsewhere, I hear it's popular amongst basement dwellers.