Mafia 65: Dreamland II [Hidden]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
jasnah

Re: Mafia 65: Dreamland II [Hidden]

#2821 Post by jasnah » Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:42 am

Maniac, seeing as you're not deputy after all, how are you so sure on lfischl and Foxcastle?

I think I'm not wrong to assert that there's scum in the high schoolers. Now that Bona is out town should definitely wagon on one of them. Since we're not getting Bona and Bob doesn't want to get lfischl, what does that leave us with? It's not a rhetorical question, we could get Macca too.

Vecna

#2822 Post by Vecna » Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:50 am

brainbomb wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:32 am
thamrick and I go wayyyy back. weve run rpgs together we have tore up the galaxy together. he is my soul brother and I see good in him
Last game when u were defending Jamiet you had actual reasons......

Vecna

#2823 Post by Vecna » Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:53 am

brainbomb wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:32 am
thamrick and I go wayyyy back. weve run rpgs together we have tore up the galaxy together. he is my soul brother and I see good in him
This just feels like a deflection

Vecna

#2824 Post by Vecna » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:04 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:05 am
Vecna wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:49 pm
@bob

I want a serious response to that
:?

In the same post you ask the question you call me dumb. In your previous posts you called me scummy. In that post you call me obv-town. Why am I your only read that jumps around so haphazardly? You weren't this wild as scum in the minigame, so I'm genuinely confused about this.
I want bobs response first

Vecna

#2825 Post by Vecna » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:09 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:28 am
Vecna wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:39 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:53 pm
VECNA: When you finish catching up please read my most recent 2 or 3 posts. Some of your theories are based on incorrect information.
Yeah they were.

Super convenient.

I was genuinely not aware of some shit. Wrote my catchups all resolving around those things and being ignorant to some things.

Now, good luck claiming I had a scumchat and I faked all of this stuff.

Jolly good
Do you read ahead as scum and then go back and fake your reads? Serious question. I would not have expected this.
No, that seems like way too much risk for being inconsistent when catching up on this much material.

That, and I dont really like to rely on gimmicks. Not like I need them. Besides, this wouldve been the most elaborate fake townslip ever devised.

Vecna

#2826 Post by Vecna » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:12 am

brainbomb wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:26 am
Bonatogether (2) thamrick jasnah
Vecna (1) rdrivera2005
Jamiet99uk (1) Macca573*
damo666 (1) Vecna

so jasnah and tham are voting an unccd PR
macca is endhammering an unccd PR
rdrivera is campvoting the only person actually game solving
and damo is only a 1 wagon

welcome to webdip where the phases take forever and the points dont matter
wtf is this over-dramatization. None of those players have been around since the reveals and my catchup.

Vecna

#2827 Post by Vecna » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:13 am

BobMcBob wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:26 am
the birds chirped and reminded me that i did actually still have scum on someone
##vote damo
i think i spoke briefly on it earlier but hes been really limp and floppy so far, and has only made halfhearted attempts to park votes and outguess the gms
You still have outstanding questions from my big wall post part 3 - concerning your read on bunny.

Vecna

#2828 Post by Vecna » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:14 am

brainbomb wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:37 am
I dont think ill get nightkilled on my birthday weekend.

its my birthday in under 2 hours!!!
happy birthday

Vecna

#2829 Post by Vecna » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:16 am

Maniac wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:42 am
@jasnah - my claim wasn’t serious, please never sheep me. I’m a fool, the fool that follows the fool is a bigger fool. But you could vote Foxtail for reasons other than sheeting me.

@brainbomb - you think I spent D1 hunting the shaman? I guess anyone else who agrees with your insightful analysis should sheep you.

Ifischl is obvtown. Let’s stop making town wagons. There may be a good time to daykill him, but today is not that day.

@jamie - this is the funniest I’ve seen you.

@vecna - you go from being funny to not funny and it feels contrived. I’d happily vote for you right now.

@ghug - why do I get the feeling your heart isn’t in this game?
I have no idea what the part addressed at me means. Care to elaborate?

BobMcBob

#2830 Post by BobMcBob » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:27 am

jasnah wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:38 am
@brainbomb You realize I'm in the UK? I'm not gonna be awake checking mafia at 3 am.

##vote BobMcbob

His latest posts have been so backward focused..like right, we get it, Bona sucks at giving the remotest appearance of being town, but whining about it for several posts adds zero value. I used to like this but I don't like him anymore.

Having the holy herb doesn't clear lfischl from being mafia in any way, now that item thief stole from dead person it doesn't even clear him from being the item thief. Not to mention that he could be scum claiming item of another scum, whatever, anything to not be killed..
oh no you have break my heart
i am very sad

BobMcBob

#2831 Post by BobMcBob » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:29 am

jasnah wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:42 am
Maniac, seeing as you're not deputy after all, how are you so sure on lfischl and Foxcastle?

I think I'm not wrong to assert that there's scum in the high schoolers. Now that Bona is out town should definitely wagon on one of them. Since we're not getting Bona and Bob doesn't want to get lfischl, what does that leave us with? It's not a rhetorical question, we could get Macca too.
i wouldnt mind getting lfischl, he been on my scumlist for a while, but i dont think now is the time
macca is likely town, going after them is a bad idea

BobMcBob

#2832 Post by BobMcBob » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:31 am

Vecna wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:04 am
BunnyGo wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:05 am
Vecna wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:49 pm
@bob

I want a serious response to that
:?

In the same post you ask the question you call me dumb. In your previous posts you called me scummy. In that post you call me obv-town. Why am I your only read that jumps around so haphazardly? You weren't this wild as scum in the minigame, so I'm genuinely confused about this.
I want bobs response first
i... believe i responded to this? did you just miss it?
also i think bunnys questioning here is worthwhile, go read my response, respond to it and then respond to this

Vecna

#2833 Post by Vecna » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:58 am

you did not reepond to it. and making me go dig through your iso just to confirn it is not something i enjoy doing on my phone

Vecna

#2834 Post by Vecna » Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:01 am

Vecna wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:48 pm
PART TETRA
ghug wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:50 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:49 pm
This is too close.

Scum could flip onto me with seconds to go.

Seriously, get off me unless you've got a genuine reason why you think I'm scum.
I mean it'd be pretty great if scum did that.
This post also has me feeling weird. Ghug wasnt voting for Jamiet, yet is making this statement. If he was teasing him, does it make sense? He doesnt have alignment knowledge as town in this situation.

Yet after a chaqa town flip....
ghug wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:53 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:52 pm

Anyone, regardless of their role?
Yep
Also feels like he realized he's threading in dangerous waters here
e.m.c^42 wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:14 pm
Rip. Sorry Chaqa, you weren't here.
Instance 1 I guess. Should deff not be enough for a modkill
Edit: unless the logic applies that scum wont gain the info from avoided jail-targets I guess

Bonatogether wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:22 pm
I'm not a fan of kgray's reads, but even so, her being around benefits town
going right past the assessment that only scum would shoot Kgray. Reasoning from town POV.

Not a scum mindset at all
Foxcastle wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:23 pm
Bona's reaction here to being asked about shooting Kgray seems stressy.
Disagree strongly. People really cannot seem to read Bona's tone lol.

In the mini I was remarking in the exact same way the he was responding in naturally non-scummy way to some event that happened (I was scum though, but still).

Town still piled on him and misskilled him, resulting in pretty much the only scenario that us scumlords could win.
Bonatogether wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:49 pm
Like town ray-gunning anyone before 24 hours has passed is so absolutely bonkers insane - it benefits literally no one for them to do that. But scum could do that and cleanly knock out a good player and have no one notice for hours.
Ok, now it just turned into dumbtelling.

Does he do it this far-fetched as town?

Now im starting to doubt my own shit

Bonatogether wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:56 pm
BobMcBob wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:48 pm
okay guys kgray was targeted by scum who happened to have a gun
how hard is that to understand?
also who is most scared of kgray in this player lineup?
it's blindingly obvious that scum shot kgray
Guess it wasnt dumbtelling but just making a point in a weird-sounding way?
brainbomb wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:29 am
Vecna wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:04 pm

Do note that if it turns out that Both jamiet and Chaqa turn out to be scum.

OR if Jamiet is scum and Chaqa is town.

This post is a hard-ass scumclaim trying to set up future days.

In fact, this is Bunnies scumplay to a T.

Arguing hard against certain wagons without having any opinion on it himself. Trying to draw conclusions, trying to influence general opinion.

You just rose to the top of the list buddy.

Im coming for you.
Vecna looks pretty invested here.
Hey look, someone pulled the same trick on me as I wanted to pull on Kgray last game. Saved it in your scum QT brain?

Bad timing to link back to it I feel
brainbomb wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:32 am
Vecna wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:25 pm
So right now, I have in my non-town category:

Tham
Kgray
Chaqa

maybe Ghug, maybe EMC
This is probably not a smoking gun but combined with earlier post about hip firing its definetely odd. if Tham flips scum please annihilate vecna. as this is rule of three
As even bunny pointed out, the list was missing some people. Regardless, shove your list of 3 up your ass brain. Trying to push the logic im using basic scum noob strategies. grmbl ;)
ghug wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:05 am
So, D1 was either:
a) a TvTvT waste. In this case it's maybe worth looking at wagons that didn't materialize (all the high schoolers, strangely, and Vecna, who acts like one), but mostly it just sucks.
b) a jasnah save. This one's my favorite, at least pre-writing. First votes on jas were Chaqa/damo/bona/Fox, which put her tied for first, with only a Fox vote on Vecna in between (Jamie was in the lead here, so this could point to a Jamie/Fox team). This put her into a tie with Chaqa and Jamie. lfischl put Chaqa back ahead, emc tied it. Celaph put her in the lead, bona moved to tie it as he does. Brain put Chaqa in the lead. Bona moved back to tie it. Bunny and celaph moved to Jamie (putting him back in the running) and Chaqa (putting him in the lead) respectively. I moved to jasnah to tie it. Then thamrick jumps on Chaqa, Riot jumps on Jamie, and bona moves to tie again, making it 7-7-5. I, emc, and damo then pile on Chaqa in that order. In this scenario, I think damo, Fox, emc, and I look good (I always look good), emc and bona could go either way, and lfischl, brain, Bunny, thamrick, and Riot look bad. The fact that that many people would look bad makes me think there was a save involving a couple of scum and a couple of unwitting town.
c) a Jamie save, here I look pretty bad because I broke the tie. All those early voters on jasnah look not great, especially Fox because he also briefly tried to make Vecna competitive. Fischy still looks bad, brain too, maybe celaph, thamrick. Riot looks good, Bunny looks good. Bona's still hard to read based on the VCA, but probably a little better because he ended up killing the jasnah wagon to force a tie between Chaqa and Jamie.
d) a double save. lfischl, brain, thamrick, maybe me look bad here. Fox, emc, damo, Bunny, HR all look pretty good. Probably Bona too, as he only voted Chaqa early in the day.
Well, theres a first time for everything.
ghug wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:07 am
brainbomb wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:45 am

probably ghug
BS. I perfected the buddy kgray strategy. I'd be way more inclined to shoot Vecna, who, for all his strengths, has decided it's in his best interests to always scumread me.
How do you go from saying im acting as a highschooler to this? lol
BobMcBob wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:33 am
brainbomb wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:23 am
bob are you pretending to be really oblivious
oblivious to what?
i did not check my role pm until this morning
i only knew scraps of the setup through conversation in the signups:
i knew there was an alien
i knew there was a campervan
i knew it was item madness
i had vague memories of a phone
i heard about the shaman, deputy and secretary though other people talking about them
Well, if this is what bob is really claiming, I guess im strongly deleting my read of him
BobMcBob wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:04 am
Bonatogether wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:59 am

How is lfischl acting strange?
Why do you say that about Vecna and Bunny?
What was that post from fox?
lfischl is acting strange, as in different to normal, and also seems to have no good opinions
vecna and bunny have been going up against each other a lot. i doubt theyre scum together but at the same time there is enough scummishness between the two of them to make me want to dk one of them soon
the post from fox was his exaggerated rant about people replying to questions they were not asked
@Bob - What scummishness has there been between me and Bunny individually?

You just activated my trap card because Bunny has been obv-town all game long

Ill be awaiting your response momentarily
the last part bob

Vecna

#2835 Post by Vecna » Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:01 am

and its not the read on me that im interested in

BobMcBob

#2836 Post by BobMcBob » Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:11 am

BobMcBob wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:05 pm
screw it, cant be bothered to cut out the quote on mobile
tbh i cant remember what i thought was scummy about you and bunny
in fact i cant remember a single thing bunny has said so far this game any more

went and checked and still cant find it lol
(this is the problem with not writing out my thought processes)

i believe it was because the interactions seemed very in each others faces in a way that did not seem like scum theatre so i discounted both being scum
however i was getting scummy vibes from the posts so i decided it was likely there was one scum among you

it was mostly vibes reads at the time
pretty sure i also put bunny on my entirely accurate scumlist at the same time as chaqa was warming up so i believe it was partially due to i didnt like his response to chaqa
here it is you dingo dongus

Maniac
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2837 Post by Maniac » Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:42 am

jasnah wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:42 am

I’m more convinced that Lfischl is town than Foxtail is scum. If lfischl hadn’t claimed the holy herb and asked to be killed much later or when they were massively in the lead then perhaps I’d view it as scummy, but their timing seems town for sure.

Foxtail is strong read.

Who are the high schoolers exactly?

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2838 Post by rdrivera2005 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:00 am

brainbomb wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:49 am
where tf is rdrivera today???
As I told before, I had a pretty busy day yesterday that includes my area coordinator and friend being with Covid (I didn't have contact with her in the last two weeks, but some of our colleagues did).

I am now catching up.

jasnah

#2839 Post by jasnah » Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:07 am

Happy birthday brainbomb.

@Maniac I'm refer to Bob mcbob, Bona, lfischl, Macca, give or take, but I may be mistaken, maybe they're not all in high school.

damo666

#2840 Post by damo666 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:09 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:47 am
damo666 wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:54 am
So I am guessing EMC was questioned his Jailer and he somehow thought he discovered the Jailer's identity and revealed this on sat phone. This would explain both the mod kill and the deleted/proscribed messages.

This is consistent with jasnah saying she may have already said too much.

I realise this is sort of 'gaming' but the info is out there so what the hell.

WE SHOULD ALL SHEEP JASNAH.

Anybody not doing so should be viewed with suspicion.
Damo, do you have reads or non-mech opinions of your own at this point?
Not really I'm afraid. A few townreads, mostly mech, no scumreads and loads of I haven't a clue reads.