Mafia 65: Dreamland II [Hidden]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
Jamiet99uk
Posts: 17274
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 8117
Contact:

Re: Mafia 65: Dreamland II [Hidden]

#4281 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:23 pm

I have some information to report.

CELAPH has Alien DNA.

ND
Posts: 2709
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:49 pm
Karma: 947

Re: Mafia 65: Dreamland II [Hidden]

#4282 Post by ND » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:23 pm

Bonatogether has died. He was the Insane Cop

For the bot
1

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 17274
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 8117
Contact:

Re: Mafia 65: Dreamland II [Hidden]

#4283 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:27 pm

Note that my scan result means that either:

1) Celaph is the Alien, or:

2) Celaph was infected by the Alien on N1 and the Alien subsequently decided not to manipulate Celaph's vote.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 10117
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 2412

Re: Mafia 65: Dreamland II [Hidden]

#4284 Post by ghug » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:28 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:23 pm
I have some information to report.

CELAPH has Alien DNA.
Ooh.

How does the timing of the scan actually work? Since you scanned him night two, does he have to have been infected by N1 (before the scan order), N2 (before the scan result or at the same time as the scan order), or N3 (at the same time as the scan result)?

Vecna
Posts: 10274
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 2569

Re: Mafia 65: Dreamland II [Hidden]

#4285 Post by Vecna » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:29 pm

What was the result bona had gotten on Tham again? after gm correction?

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 17274
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 8117
Contact:

Re: Mafia 65: Dreamland II [Hidden]

#4286 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:30 pm

ghug wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:28 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:23 pm
I have some information to report.

CELAPH has Alien DNA.
Ooh.

How does the timing of the scan actually work? Since you scanned him night two, does he have to have been infected by N1 (before the scan order), N2 (before the scan result or at the same time as the scan order), or N3 (at the same time as the scan result)?
If Celaph is not the Alien (which will scan "Alien DNA" by default unless it has just killed a human), then this means the Alien visited Celaph on N1, because the Alien's infection only registers (for the purpose of my scans) from the following night onwards.

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 17274
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 8117
Contact:

Re: Mafia 65: Dreamland II [Hidden]

#4287 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:31 pm

Vecna wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:29 pm
What was the result bona had gotten on Tham again? after gm correction?
"Area 51"

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 17274
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 8117
Contact:

Re: Mafia 65: Dreamland II [Hidden]

#4288 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:31 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:31 pm
Vecna wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:29 pm
What was the result bona had gotten on Tham again? after gm correction?
"Area 51"
(Bona initially declared a "Not Area 51" scan on Thamrick which was the opposite of Bona's result when self-scanning).

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 10117
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 2412

Re: Mafia 65: Dreamland II [Hidden]

#4289 Post by ghug » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:32 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:30 pm
ghug wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:28 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:23 pm
I have some information to report.

CELAPH has Alien DNA.
Ooh.

How does the timing of the scan actually work? Since you scanned him night two, does he have to have been infected by N1 (before the scan order), N2 (before the scan result or at the same time as the scan order), or N3 (at the same time as the scan result)?
If Celaph is not the Alien (which will scan "Alien DNA" by default unless it has just killed a human), then this means the Alien visited Celaph on N1, because the Alien's infection only registers (for the purpose of my scans) from the following night onwards.
Ok, so he's either the alien or the N1 infect. That's pretty exciting.

Vecna
Posts: 10274
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 2569

Re: Mafia 65: Dreamland II [Hidden]

#4290 Post by Vecna » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:39 pm

I think we have to roll the dice. Celaph would make for a pretty decent N1 infect as well, but I dont think we can gamble on that being the case and ignore this.

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 17274
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 8117
Contact:

Re: Mafia 65: Dreamland II [Hidden]

#4291 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:41 pm

Vecna wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:39 pm
I think we have to roll the dice. Celaph would make for a pretty decent N1 infect as well, but I dont think we can gamble on that being the case and ignore this.
Are you saying that we need to kill Celaph?

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 10117
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 2412

Re: Mafia 65: Dreamland II [Hidden]

#4292 Post by ghug » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:41 pm

Vecna wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:39 pm
I think we have to roll the dice. Celaph would make for a pretty decent N1 infect as well, but I dont think we can gamble on that being the case and ignore this.
I'm torn between this and killing tham first to see if he's the alien.

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 17274
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 8117
Contact:

Re: Mafia 65: Dreamland II [Hidden]

#4293 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:43 pm

Whatever we do I am NOT hammering. I want to be patient about this. We should let Celaph comment, and of course I'm sure Thamrick has a lot to say.

Vecna
Posts: 10274
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 2569

Re: Mafia 65: Dreamland II [Hidden]

#4294 Post by Vecna » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:44 pm

As for the tham report, it would give that result for every role still alive, minus the 2 non-MIB scum? Potentially even one other non-MIB scum if they were framed.

Regardless, if he were simply town, then the only mistake the GM couldve made is forgetting the cop is simply insane?

However, how stupid would the scum have to be to jail their own framer guy?

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 10117
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 2412

Re: Mafia 65: Dreamland II [Hidden]

#4295 Post by ghug » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:46 pm

Vecna wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:44 pm
As for the tham report, it would give that result for every role still alive, minus the 2 non-MIB scum? Potentially even one other non-MIB scum if they were framed.

Regardless, if he were simply town, then the only mistake the GM couldve made is forgetting the cop is simply insane?

However, how stupid would the scum have to be to jail their own framer guy?
Who says he was actually jailed, or that he himself wasn't framed?

Foxcastle
Posts: 4791
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:48 pm
Location: Night Vale
Karma: 1227

Re: Mafia 65: Dreamland II [Hidden]

#4296 Post by Foxcastle » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:47 pm

Well, that is exciting. I agree with Jamie on not hammering (if it were a showdown between me and Tham, I was planning on suggesting a 24 hour hammer—obviously not anymore).

Vecna
Posts: 10274
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 2569

Re: Mafia 65: Dreamland II [Hidden]

#4297 Post by Vecna » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:49 pm

im starting to suspect something else happened lol

edit: I was about to do a dumbass thing and ask this question to the gm's, before realizing it was actually brainbomb

Would you allow other scum members to submit the MP jailer action in case the

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 17274
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 8117
Contact:

Re: Mafia 65: Dreamland II [Hidden]

#4298 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:49 pm

ghug wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:46 pm
Vecna wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:44 pm
As for the tham report, it would give that result for every role still alive, minus the 2 non-MIB scum? Potentially even one other non-MIB scum if they were framed.

Regardless, if he were simply town, then the only mistake the GM couldve made is forgetting the cop is simply insane?

However, how stupid would the scum have to be to jail their own framer guy?
Who says he was actually jailed, or that he himself wasn't framed?
This is a good point. There's nothing in this setup to stop the Mafia killing the person that has been jailed. The MP-Jailor is not protective. It's just a roleblocker that also creates a temporary QT with the person being roleblocked.

Scum could have Jailed their kill target and then scum!thamrick, knowing nobody else alive can claim jailed, claims "I was jailed" to try to get towncred.

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 17274
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 8117
Contact:

Re: Mafia 65: Dreamland II [Hidden]

#4299 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:50 pm

Vecna wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:49 pm
im starting to suspect something else happened lol

edit: I was about to do a dumbass thing and ask this question to the gm's, before realizing it was actually brainbomb

Would you allow other scum members to submit the MP jailer action in case the
In case the what?

Did you press "submit" while you were still typing?

celaph
Posts: 1462
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:41 pm
Location: Bay Area, CA, USA
Karma: 344

Re: Mafia 65: Dreamland II [Hidden]

#4300 Post by celaph » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:51 pm

Hey, the alien listened to my request or thought that I would live long and prosper. Either way, I appreciate that the alien believes highly in me.

##Call GM: does alien infection status reveal on flip?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests