MAFIA 64 - The Z Files - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
BobMcBob
Posts: 2636
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:28 am
Location: Also Not Austalia
Karma: 1355

Re: MAFIA 64 - The Z Files - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#7821 Post by BobMcBob » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:39 pm

I would also suggest you do not scan me dear celaph. I have a role that I can confirm, but which I would like to avoid revealing for as long as possible. I am claiming non-vanilla by the way. I think RBing Ezio again is the way to go..

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 7259
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:34 pm
Karma: 4199

Re: MAFIA 64 - The Z Files - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#7822 Post by kgray » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:42 pm

BobMcBob wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:39 pm
I would also suggest you do not scan me dear celaph. I have a role that I can confirm, but which I would like to avoid revealing for as long as possible. I am claiming non-vanilla by the way. I think RBing Ezio again is the way to go..
Look who's playing nice now ;)

Ezio
Posts: 1468
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:54 am
Karma: 184

Re: MAFIA 64 - The Z Files - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#7823 Post by Ezio » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:54 pm

You guys should all preface your statements with "assuming Celaph got a guilty on Ezio, he should RB Ezio again".
Asking for me to be RB'd again when you all don't know whether or not I'm mafia is stupid. I understand y'all are assuming I'm mafia, but you should not give Celaph the cover to say "I was just following town's orders and went after Ezio again".

BobMcBob
Posts: 2636
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:28 am
Location: Also Not Austalia
Karma: 1355

Re: MAFIA 64 - The Z Files - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#7824 Post by BobMcBob » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:55 pm

kgray wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:42 pm
BobMcBob wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:39 pm
I would also suggest you do not scan me dear celaph. I have a role that I can confirm, but which I would like to avoid revealing for as long as possible. I am claiming non-vanilla by the way. I think RBing Ezio again is the way to go..
Look who's playing nice now ;)
Just thought I'd join in the chain. Would be a pity to break it ;)

BunnyGo
Posts: 10325
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3261

Re: MAFIA 64 - The Z Files - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#7825 Post by BunnyGo » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:56 pm

Ezio wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:54 pm
You guys should all preface your statements with "assuming Celaph got a guilty on Ezio, he should RB Ezio again".
Asking for me to be RB'd again when you all don't know whether or not I'm mafia is stupid. I understand y'all are assuming I'm mafia, but you should not give Celaph the cover to say "I was just following town's orders and went after Ezio again".
At EON if a doc did have a successful save last night and announce it, the person they saved is an alien. Otherwise you’re mafia.

Trust but verify.

Especially with double agents.

BunnyGo
Posts: 10325
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3261

Re: MAFIA 64 - The Z Files - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#7826 Post by BunnyGo » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:58 pm

I would suggest docs save someone useful. If scum want to kill me, then they can have me at this point.

And if I happen to exercise my second amendment rights...well, i live in a state with three guns per capita (last I checked).

e.m.c^42
Posts: 6320
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:00 pm
Location: Rated 0/5 Stars; ☆☆☆☆☆
Karma: 1725

Re: MAFIA 64 - The Z Files - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#7827 Post by e.m.c^42 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:05 am

Everyone and their mother softing paranoid gun owner, wait for it to turn out to be not in game at all, lmao

Ezio
Posts: 1468
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:54 am
Karma: 184

Re: MAFIA 64 - The Z Files - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#7828 Post by Ezio » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:05 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:56 pm
Ezio wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:54 pm
You guys should all preface your statements with "assuming Celaph got a guilty on Ezio, he should RB Ezio again".
Asking for me to be RB'd again when you all don't know whether or not I'm mafia is stupid. I understand y'all are assuming I'm mafia, but you should not give Celaph the cover to say "I was just following town's orders and went after Ezio again".
At EON if a doc did have a successful save last night and announce it, the person they saved is an alien. Otherwise you’re mafia.

Trust but verify.

Especially with double agents.
Well, there is actually no world where I'm mafia even if there was nobody who saved.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12671
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 6966

Re: MAFIA 64 - The Z Files - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#7829 Post by ghug » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:39 am

Anyone with mechanical info on interesting people should probably out it EON

BunnyGo
Posts: 10325
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3261

Re: MAFIA 64 - The Z Files - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#7830 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:41 am

Ezio wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:05 am
BunnyGo wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:56 pm
Ezio wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:54 pm
You guys should all preface your statements with "assuming Celaph got a guilty on Ezio, he should RB Ezio again".
Asking for me to be RB'd again when you all don't know whether or not I'm mafia is stupid. I understand y'all are assuming I'm mafia, but you should not give Celaph the cover to say "I was just following town's orders and went after Ezio again".
At EON if a doc did have a successful save last night and announce it, the person they saved is an alien. Otherwise you’re mafia.

Trust but verify.

Especially with double agents.
Well, there is actually no world where I'm mafia even if there was nobody who saved.
Yeah. We’re all toys in Jaime’s dollhouse.

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 2869
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:21 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Karma: 912

Re: MAFIA 64 - The Z Files - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#7831 Post by Hamilton Brian » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:02 am

Bunny, current set of reads for a troubled man, please?

I've lost a good couple of days so I don't trust my reads that I had.

I know my D1/N1 reads don't stack up to a pile of scheize, that damned HR!

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12671
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 6966

Re: MAFIA 64 - The Z Files - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#7832 Post by ghug » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:04 am

Hamilton Brian wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:02 am
Bunny, current set of reads for a troubled man, please?

I've lost a good couple of days so I don't trust my reads that I had.

I know my D1/N1 reads don't stack up to a pile of scheize, that damned HR!
Reads don't matter anymore. We've reached the logic puzzle phase.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 7259
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:34 pm
Karma: 4199

Re: MAFIA 64 - The Z Files - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#7833 Post by kgray » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:04 am

Hamilton Brian wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:02 am
Bunny, current set of reads for a troubled man, please?

I've lost a good couple of days so I don't trust my reads that I had.

I know my D1/N1 reads don't stack up to a pile of scheize, that damned HR!
Why Bunny?

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 2869
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:21 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Karma: 912

Re: MAFIA 64 - The Z Files - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#7834 Post by Hamilton Brian » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:08 am

kgray wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:04 am
Hamilton Brian wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:02 am
Bunny, current set of reads for a troubled man, please?

I've lost a good couple of days so I don't trust my reads that I had.

I know my D1/N1 reads don't stack up to a pile of scheize, that damned HR!
Why Bunny?
They were online when I posted.

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 2869
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:21 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Karma: 912

Re: MAFIA 64 - The Z Files - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#7835 Post by Hamilton Brian » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:09 am

So if we're in the logic puzzle phase, what do we have? Sense of the number of mafia vs aliens? Clear that a SK isn't involved or is that a bad assumption on my part? I think that'd be a pretty fun role to play.

BunnyGo
Posts: 10325
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3261

Re: MAFIA 64 - The Z Files - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#7836 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:13 am

ghug wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:04 am
Hamilton Brian wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:02 am
Bunny, current set of reads for a troubled man, please?

I've lost a good couple of days so I don't trust my reads that I had.

I know my D1/N1 reads don't stack up to a pile of scheize, that damned HR!
Reads don't matter anymore. We've reached the logic puzzle phase.
It's only better that many of my reads were correct. Not you...but ah well.

Reads of mine:

I'm town! (I know...I'm shocked too!)
Other town:
Hamilton
damo
ghug (probably)
rdr (probably)
kgray (probably)
bona (probably)
brain (probably)
Vecna

Not mafia (unless I'm wrong about Vecna):
jasnah -- but I'm still betting on her being from the Orion Syndicate.
emc -- and I think he's probably town, but I would bet he's a tentacled town.
Maniac -- could be alien? I dunno.

Definite scum:
Celaph -- He's an ALIEN!! He was just looking for someone to introduce him to humans.

Probable scum:
Ezio -- It's both a read and a mech. It's possible I'm wrong. But him not being mafia requires a massive conspiracy.

Remaining players:
Donny -- alien...
Bob -- alien...
Demon -- town...

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12671
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 6966

Re: MAFIA 64 - The Z Files - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#7837 Post by ghug » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:15 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:13 am
ghug wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:04 am
Hamilton Brian wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:02 am
Bunny, current set of reads for a troubled man, please?

I've lost a good couple of days so I don't trust my reads that I had.

I know my D1/N1 reads don't stack up to a pile of scheize, that damned HR!
Reads don't matter anymore. We've reached the logic puzzle phase.
It's only better that many of my reads were correct. Not you...but ah well.

Reads of mine:

I'm town! (I know...I'm shocked too!)
Other town:
Hamilton
damo
ghug (probably)
rdr (probably)
kgray (probably)
bona (probably)
brain (probably)
Vecna

Not mafia (unless I'm wrong about Vecna):
jasnah -- but I'm still betting on her being from the Orion Syndicate.
emc -- and I think he's probably town, but I would bet he's a tentacled town.
Maniac -- could be alien? I dunno.

Definite scum:
Celaph -- He's an ALIEN!! He was just looking for someone to introduce him to humans.

Probable scum:
Ezio -- It's both a read and a mech. It's possible I'm wrong. But him not being mafia requires a massive conspiracy.

Remaining players:
Donny -- alien...
Bob -- alien...
Demon -- town...
"Not you"
[Lists me]

BunnyGo
Posts: 10325
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3261

Re: MAFIA 64 - The Z Files - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#7838 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:16 am

ghug wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:15 am
BunnyGo wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:13 am
ghug wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:04 am


Reads don't matter anymore. We've reached the logic puzzle phase.
It's only better that many of my reads were correct. Not you...but ah well.

Reads of mine:

I'm town! (I know...I'm shocked too!)
Other town:
Hamilton
damo
ghug (probably)
rdr (probably)
kgray (probably)
bona (probably)
brain (probably)
Vecna

Not mafia (unless I'm wrong about Vecna):
jasnah -- but I'm still betting on her being from the Orion Syndicate.
emc -- and I think he's probably town, but I would bet he's a tentacled town.
Maniac -- could be alien? I dunno.

Definite scum:
Celaph -- He's an ALIEN!! He was just looking for someone to introduce him to humans.

Probable scum:
Ezio -- It's both a read and a mech. It's possible I'm wrong. But him not being mafia requires a massive conspiracy.

Remaining players:
Donny -- alien...
Bob -- alien...
Demon -- town...
"Not you"
[Lists me]
I meant, I'd been scum reading you for a while. I was wrong....

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 2869
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:21 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Karma: 912

Re: MAFIA 64 - The Z Files - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#7839 Post by Hamilton Brian » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:21 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:16 am

I meant, I'd been scum reading you for a while. I was wrong....
SO what did I miss? I don't think I was ever reading ghug as scum.

BunnyGo
Posts: 10325
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3261

Re: MAFIA 64 - The Z Files - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#7840 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:30 am

Hamilton Brian wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:21 am
BunnyGo wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:16 am

I meant, I'd been scum reading you for a while. I was wrong....
SO what did I miss? I don't think I was ever reading ghug as scum.
I has the impression he was hunting from a perspective of knowing some powers. It may have been right but for the wrong reasons. He’s still not totally mech cleared.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: goldfinger0303 and 7 guests