MAFIA 64 - The Z Files - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
DemonRHK
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 1761
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:08 am
Karma: 667

Re: MAFIA 64 - The Z Files - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#4921 Post by DemonRHK » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:11 pm

kgray wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:08 pm
kgray wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:07 pm
You made ghug go invisible :cry:
tbh everyone should go invisible. I have no idea why some of you haven't.
I like a knife's edge death match.

Donny Dude
Posts: 1493
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:15 am
Location: Norcal
Karma: 769

Re: MAFIA 64 - The Z Files - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#4922 Post by Donny Dude » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:23 pm

kgray wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:08 pm
kgray wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:07 pm
You made ghug go invisible :cry:
tbh everyone should go invisible. I have no idea why some of you haven't.
It is nice.
This is not a very good push by Bunny like at all, and there are far better reasons to scumread someone other than what they are doing in the forums other spots.

brainbomb
Posts: 15884
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 4730

Re: MAFIA 64 - The Z Files - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#4923 Post by brainbomb » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:28 pm

SCUM ALIENS OR COMMIES
HR
Emc
maniac
vecna
bona
bunny

Bonatogether
Posts: 3523
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:17 pm
Location: Maryland
Karma: 1481
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 64 - The Z Files - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#4924 Post by Bonatogether » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:28 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:28 pm
SCUM ALIENS OR COMMIES
HR
Emc
maniac
vecna
bona
bunny
Why am I being lumped in with these people?

brainbomb
Posts: 15884
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 4730

Re: MAFIA 64 - The Z Files - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#4925 Post by brainbomb » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:29 pm

also if ghug changes and becomes enjoyable later kill him

BunnyGo
Posts: 10324
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3260

Re: MAFIA 64 - The Z Files - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#4926 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:29 pm

Bonatogether wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:28 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:28 pm
SCUM ALIENS OR COMMIES
HR
Emc
maniac
vecna
bona
bunny
Why am I being lumped in with these people?
No idea.

BunnyGo
Posts: 10324
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3260

Re: MAFIA 64 - The Z Files - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#4927 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:30 pm

Donny Dude wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:23 pm
kgray wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:08 pm
kgray wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:07 pm
You made ghug go invisible :cry:
tbh everyone should go invisible. I have no idea why some of you haven't.
It is nice.
This is not a very good push by Bunny like at all, and there are far better reasons to scumread someone other than what they are doing in the forums other spots.
Oh...it isn't the "what they are doing" at all. It's ghug's response.

Like I said, I'd be surprised if anyone has sent more PMs to Jaime than I have this game. I don't think anything about it is alignment indicative.

Bonatogether
Posts: 3523
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:17 pm
Location: Maryland
Karma: 1481
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 64 - The Z Files - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#4928 Post by Bonatogether » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:31 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:30 pm
Donny Dude wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:23 pm
kgray wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:08 pm


tbh everyone should go invisible. I have no idea why some of you haven't.
It is nice.
This is not a very good push by Bunny like at all, and there are far better reasons to scumread someone other than what they are doing in the forums other spots.
Oh...it isn't the "what they are doing" at all. It's ghug's response.

Like I said, I'd be surprised if anyone has sent more PMs to Jaime than I have this game. I don't think anything about it is alignment indicative.
Then why are you pushing it and bringing it up after you've agreed to cool it?

e.m.c^42
Posts: 6320
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:00 pm
Location: Rated 0/5 Stars; ☆☆☆☆☆
Karma: 1725

Re: MAFIA 64 - The Z Files - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#4929 Post by e.m.c^42 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:31 pm

For some reason I still feel like most of what has been talked about in-thread has no relation to game solving whatsoever (bunny, kgray, ghug) since there's nothing that I can follow, so my tinfoil of each is one scum alignment is rearing head again lmfao (alien/SK/mafia)

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12087
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 6339

Re: MAFIA 64 - The Z Files - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#4930 Post by ghug » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:32 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:29 pm
also if ghug changes and becomes enjoyable later kill him
Wtf brain I can't keep this up all game

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 6762
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:34 pm
Karma: 3470

Re: MAFIA 64 - The Z Files - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#4931 Post by kgray » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:34 pm

e.m.c^42 wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:31 pm
For some reason I still feel like most of what has been talked about in-thread has no relation to game solving whatsoever (bunny, kgray, ghug) since there's nothing that I can follow, so my tinfoil of each is one scum alignment is rearing head again lmfao (alien/SK/mafia)
You don't get to say crap like this if you're not reading the thread.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 6762
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:34 pm
Karma: 3470

Re: MAFIA 64 - The Z Files - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#4932 Post by kgray » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:35 pm

ghug wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:32 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:29 pm
also if ghug changes and becomes enjoyable later kill him
Wtf brain I can't keep this up all game
You have to try to be unenjoyable? I thought that was your default.

e.m.c^42
Posts: 6320
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:00 pm
Location: Rated 0/5 Stars; ☆☆☆☆☆
Karma: 1725

Re: MAFIA 64 - The Z Files - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#4933 Post by e.m.c^42 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:40 pm

kgray wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:34 pm
e.m.c^42 wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:31 pm
For some reason I still feel like most of what has been talked about in-thread has no relation to game solving whatsoever (bunny, kgray, ghug) since there's nothing that I can follow, so my tinfoil of each is one scum alignment is rearing head again lmfao (alien/SK/mafia)
You don't get to say crap like this if you're not reading the thread.
Lol, ask for thoughts and complain if they are said. Did just read night posts, replying now, had decided to post overall vibe before specifics ;p

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12087
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 6339

Re: MAFIA 64 - The Z Files - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#4934 Post by ghug » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:42 pm

kgray wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:35 pm
ghug wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:32 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:29 pm
also if ghug changes and becomes enjoyable later kill him
Wtf brain I can't keep this up all game
You have to try to be unenjoyable? I thought that was your default.
It's more that I can ensure that people have strong feelings about me, but everyone's had so much experience having strong feelings about me that I can't control which strong feelings they'll have.

Ezio
Posts: 1468
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:54 am
Karma: 184

Re: MAFIA 64 - The Z Files - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#4935 Post by Ezio » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:43 pm

ghug wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:42 pm
kgray wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:35 pm
ghug wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:32 pm


Wtf brain I can't keep this up all game
You have to try to be unenjoyable? I thought that was your default.
It's more that I can ensure that people have strong feelings about me, but everyone's had so much experience having strong feelings about me that I can't control which strong feelings they'll have.
Lust is a pretty powerful emotion.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12087
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 6339

Re: MAFIA 64 - The Z Files - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#4936 Post by ghug » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:44 pm

Ezio wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:43 pm
ghug wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:42 pm
kgray wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:35 pm


You have to try to be unenjoyable? I thought that was your default.
It's more that I can ensure that people have strong feelings about me, but everyone's had so much experience having strong feelings about me that I can't control which strong feelings they'll have.
Lust is a pretty powerful emotion.
That's the default, but lust tends to wane over the years.

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 2867
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:21 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Karma: 908

Re: MAFIA 64 - The Z Files - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#4937 Post by Hamilton Brian » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:49 pm

Fuck; wife decided right now would be the best time to revamp the corner of the room with the modem/router.

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 2867
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:21 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Karma: 908

Re: MAFIA 64 - The Z Files - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#4938 Post by Hamilton Brian » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:51 pm

Would love to send an EoN read list but I’ll have to quicklybramp it up off my laptop.

Because of the lunacy of the setup, two factions: town and anti town. And some of the anti town are lumped I. There due to posting behaviour or lack there of.

e.m.c^42
Posts: 6320
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:00 pm
Location: Rated 0/5 Stars; ☆☆☆☆☆
Karma: 1725

Re: MAFIA 64 - The Z Files - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#4939 Post by e.m.c^42 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:51 pm

Usually if I'm busy and mafia game is engaging, I'll cut down an hour or so of sleep which as bad as for health as it is, hedonistic fun comes first and besides, not looking to live past 2024 or so it's of no issue.

This game however, nothing grasped attention in majority of what was skimmed. Even with games I'm not in but only occasionally dropping in, there's a loud thread of something that has spark to it, nuance in engagement - which I didn't find this game.

So sure, as much of it is myself in odd funk, I do think there's at least one scum in talkative crew simply due to how ineffectively boring and non-connected to game analysis it is.

e.m.c^42
Posts: 6320
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:00 pm
Location: Rated 0/5 Stars; ☆☆☆☆☆
Karma: 1725

Re: MAFIA 64 - The Z Files - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#4940 Post by e.m.c^42 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:52 pm

On second thought, it's prolly just me lmao. I'll be better in few days, usually that is how it goes.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 14 guests