Guess the Word

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
jasnah
Posts: 497
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:13 pm
Karma: 281

Re: Guess the Word

#1281 Post by jasnah » Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:36 am

No, no, no, no
2

leon1122
Posts: 436
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:43 pm
Karma: 254

Re: Guess the Word

#1282 Post by leon1122 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:19 am

What would happen if I slice the object in half?
2

jasnah
Posts: 497
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:13 pm
Karma: 281

Re: Guess the Word

#1283 Post by jasnah » Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:30 am

leon1122 wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:19 am
What would happen if I slice the object in half?
You'd probably be happier
2

Sodium Telluride
Posts: 309
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:33 am
Karma: 426

Re: Guess the Word

#1284 Post by Sodium Telluride » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:42 pm

Is it a fruit? Or vegetable? Or something you insert into the orifice on your face for nutritional gain and to satisfy a feeling of hunger?
1

jasnah
Posts: 497
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:13 pm
Karma: 281

Re: Guess the Word

#1285 Post by jasnah » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:20 am

Sodium Telluride wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:42 pm
Is it a fruit? Or vegetable? Or something you insert into the orifice on your face for nutritional gain and to satisfy a feeling of hunger?
No, no, no
2

e.m.c^42
Posts: 6320
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:00 pm
Location: Rated 0/5 Stars; ☆☆☆☆☆
Karma: 1724

Re: Guess the Word

#1286 Post by e.m.c^42 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:37 pm

My classic question, what general orifices can this fit in.
2

jasnah
Posts: 497
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:13 pm
Karma: 281

Re: Guess the Word

#1287 Post by jasnah » Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:41 pm

e.m.c^42 wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:37 pm
My classic question, what general orifices can this fit in.
Lmao. None
3

flash2015
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 2978
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:55 pm
Location: Planet Earth
Karma: 1046

Re: Guess the Word

#1288 Post by flash2015 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:56 am

What does it smell like? Would my dog play with it?

Lukas Podolski
Posts: 71
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:34 am
Karma: 118

Re: Guess the Word

#1289 Post by Lukas Podolski » Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:43 am

Is it edible?
Is it relatively soft or hard?

Pinecone333
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue May 28, 2019 2:40 am
Karma: 27

Re: Guess the Word

#1290 Post by Pinecone333 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:41 am

How likely would I be to have this thing in my house? In my workplace?

jasnah
Posts: 497
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:13 pm
Karma: 281

Re: Guess the Word

#1291 Post by jasnah » Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:25 am

flash2015 wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:56 am
What does it smell like? Would my dog play with it?
Nothing. No
Lukas Podolski wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:43 am
Is it edible?
Is it relatively soft or hard?
No, no
Pinecone333 wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:41 am
How likely would I be to have this thing in my house?
Physically impossible, otherwise, fairly likely
Pinecone333 wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:41 am
In my workplace?
Unlikely
1

Pinecone333
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue May 28, 2019 2:40 am
Karma: 27

Re: Guess the Word

#1292 Post by Pinecone333 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:12 pm

Is it tangible? Does it occupy physical space?

jasnah
Posts: 497
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:13 pm
Karma: 281

Re: Guess the Word

#1293 Post by jasnah » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:35 pm

Pinecone333 wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:12 pm
Is it tangible? Does it occupy physical space?
No, no

Pinecone333
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue May 28, 2019 2:40 am
Karma: 27

Re: Guess the Word

#1294 Post by Pinecone333 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:58 pm

Is it a philosophical/political/ideological concept?
1

jasnah
Posts: 497
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:13 pm
Karma: 281

Re: Guess the Word

#1295 Post by jasnah » Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:10 pm

Pinecone333 wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:58 pm
Is it a philosophical/political/ideological concept?
No
1

Sodium Telluride
Posts: 309
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:33 am
Karma: 426

Re: Guess the Word

#1296 Post by Sodium Telluride » Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:14 pm

How often does the average person think about this, uh, thing? concept? on a yearly basis?

jasnah
Posts: 497
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:13 pm
Karma: 281

Re: Guess the Word

#1297 Post by jasnah » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:45 am

Sodium Telluride wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:14 pm
How often does the average person think about this, uh, thing? concept? on a yearly basis?
Depends but probably more than yearly

leon1122
Posts: 436
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:43 pm
Karma: 254

Re: Guess the Word

#1298 Post by leon1122 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:55 am

depression
sadness
unhappiness
stress
work
anxiety
The game
bills

Is it an emotion?
1

Octavious
Posts: 2449
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:16 pm
Location: The Five Valleys, Gloucestershire
Karma: 1934
Contact:

Re: Guess the Word

#1299 Post by Octavious » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:10 pm

leon1122 wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:55 am
The game
Bastard :razz:
2

jasnah
Posts: 497
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:13 pm
Karma: 281

Re: Guess the Word

#1300 Post by jasnah » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:15 pm

leon1122 wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:55 am
depression
sadness
unhappiness
stress
work
anxiety
The game
bills

Is it an emotion?
Christ your thoughts are dark. No, no

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests