M62: PEOPLE'S DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF REVOLUTIONARY MAFIA GAME THREAD!

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

Re: M62: PEOPLE'S DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF REVOLUTIONARY MAFIA GAME THREAD!

#10661 Post by Chaqa » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:06 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:34 am
kgray wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:32 am
bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:36 pm

That is rather vague.
Have you met Chaqa?
I think disinterest and lack of participation is generally scum indicative for Chaqa, especially D1. Look at M60, where Chaqa was a lot more active D1, and M55 where he was particularly active as the Neighborizer.
You should probably include more than just two games, considering I've played in 50+.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#10662 Post by Chaqa » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:10 am

My views on Day 1 particularly are well known. My activity has always ramped up over time

bozotheclown

#10663 Post by bozotheclown » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:13 am

Chaqa wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:06 am
bozotheclown wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:34 am
kgray wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:32 am

Have you met Chaqa?
I think disinterest and lack of participation is generally scum indicative for Chaqa, especially D1. Look at M60, where Chaqa was a lot more active D1, and M55 where he was particularly active as the Neighborizer.
You should probably include more than just two games, considering I've played in 50+.
I looked at a few others. You have been drawing scum a lot lately. In 2 recent games you subbed out D1 as scum, but there were also games where you were more active D1 as scum.

bozotheclown

#10664 Post by bozotheclown » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:16 am

Chaqa wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:46 pm
I’m reading. If I need to move my vote lemme know with like 5 mins to spare
Who were you addressing this post to?

bozotheclown

#10665 Post by bozotheclown » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:31 am

kgray wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:44 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:42 pm
kgray wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:40 pm

Why don't you think it's Chaqa?
I said it earlier, I do not think he wold bus teacon like that D1, and I do not think he would kill celaph.
I don't see how town!bozo doesn't dig into Chaqa more. If you believe ghug is the priest then fine, but ignoring Chaqa as a possibility for those reasons seems so weak to me when you're still scumreading me because of D1 votes.
I was not caught up because I didn't have time to read much of what happened after I had to leave about 4 hours before EOD, but if I was caught up I think I would have considered Chaqa more. Chaqa looked suspicious after he got 2 votes and was willing to vote for any of you, me, or aarodactyl.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#10666 Post by Chaqa » Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:14 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:16 am
Chaqa wrote:
Ghug, mostly. But the town at large.

Or do you think I would have been addressing my non-existent scum buddy or some sort of telepathic connection?

President Eden

#10667 Post by President Eden » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:33 pm

DAY 10 VOTE COUNT UPDATE THE WHATEVER: I SHOULD PROBABLY DO A FANCY ONE ON THE FINAL DAY EDITION

bozotheclown (2): kgray, Chaqa
Chaqa (1): bozotheclown

Currently bozotheclown is set to die fancily at the end of the game in 06h27m.

bozotheclown

#10668 Post by bozotheclown » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:42 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:14 am
bozotheclown wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:16 am
Chaqa wrote:
Ghug, mostly. But the town at large.

Or do you think I would have been addressing my non-existent scum buddy or some sort of telepathic connection?
It seems to me you did not care who got voted out after you received 2 votes, as long as it wasn't you.

bozotheclown

#10669 Post by bozotheclown » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:44 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:51 pm
ghug wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:47 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Yeah, you need to vote aaro AASAP.
Ok. I think it’s Bozo tho

##Vote aero
I can see a scum motivation for you wanting aarodactyl DKed D9, since based on what I was saying D9, you could reasonably expect me to vote for kgray D10.

bozotheclown

#10670 Post by bozotheclown » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:54 pm

I may not be available at EOD today, and I will not be online much if at all for the rest of the phase.

I am concerned how kgray is arguing against my reasons for scum reading Chaqa, it could be because she is doing what I thought she was doing with aarodactyl, trying to make sure he does not vote for her.

@kgray: If you are scum, congratulations. If you are town, please look at the reasons you town read me for earlier in the game.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#10671 Post by Chaqa » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:57 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:54 pm
I may not be available at EOD today, and I will not be online much if at all for the rest of the phase.

I am concerned how kgray is arguing against my reasons for scum reading Chaqa, it could be because she is doing what I thought she was doing with aarodactyl, trying to make sure he does not vote for her.

@kgray: If you are scum, congratulations. If you are town, please look at the reasons you town read me for earlier in the game.
Basically my mindset on kgray. If she’s scum, GG, but I think it’s you. I don’t really see much point in debating further as I’m not likely to change my vote.

I’ll be around if any direct questions need to be answered. Merry Christmas and happy holidays, all!

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#10672 Post by kgray » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:20 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:31 am
kgray wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:44 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:42 pm

I said it earlier, I do not think he wold bus teacon like that D1, and I do not think he would kill celaph.
I don't see how town!bozo doesn't dig into Chaqa more. If you believe ghug is the priest then fine, but ignoring Chaqa as a possibility for those reasons seems so weak to me when you're still scumreading me because of D1 votes.
I was not caught up because I didn't have time to read much of what happened after I had to leave about 4 hours before EOD, but if I was caught up I think I would have considered Chaqa more. Chaqa looked suspicious after he got 2 votes and was willing to vote for any of you, me, or aarodactyl.
I had no votes at EOD and was willing to vote for you, Chaqa or aaro.

I think a lot of what you're pointing out is NAI, like what you were doing with aaro.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#10673 Post by kgray » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:44 pm

bozotheclown wrote:

If I were scum, why would I argue against you voting for Chaqa? The only other option you'd have is me... You're voting each other now, which would be the best-case scenario if I were scum, so I wouldn't discourage that.

Last time you were scum I was barely suspicious of you at all, so I'm not sure I trust my reasons to townread you.

The biggest reason I was townreading you early is because of how teacon followed your vote onto Jamie. But, if you're town, that means that Chaqa is scum and him following Bunny (his only 'townread') onto teacon is a similar scenario. But I think it makes even less sense, because teacon was actually in danger while Jamie was not.

The way you started accusing me of saving teacon before he flipped is a little suspicious, especially considering how damo came right out with a vote for me on D2 after Vash shot teacon. It makes me think you guys were talking in scumchat about who would look bad once teacon flipped and could be a possible miskill.

And on D4 I looked back through your ISO so far and stopped townreading you because I thought you weren't being as investigative as I expect town!bozo to be. There were little things that I thought you'd focus on as town that you ignored. Once teacon flipped, you didn't grill/look into Hamilton or brain as much as I think town!bozo would have. After you started getting pressure for not doing your normal investigative style of play, you came out with a hard push on damo. I think that looks fairly convincing, honestly. If you're scum, it was a good bus, and you were actively trying to convince people to vote him. But I think that damo was going to flip sooner or later, and the last scum would probably want to be on the right side of that vote. So you could easily go back to your town meta and get credit for pushing damo's flip.

But your push on aaro was just you finding inconsistencies in his reads, and you know very well that that's not scum indicative. I also think it's extremely un-bozolike to call people obvtown, like you did with bona and celaph. And I don't like how you were scumreading me up through the EOD yesterday, saying I need to be looked at if you died, and now you're just pushing Chaqa - after saying all game how good I am as scum. It just makes me think you decided Chaqa was the easier miskill.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#10674 Post by kgray » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:54 pm

Today has basically been bozo pushing Chaqa for what I think are fairly NAI reasons and Chaqa defending himself. Neither of you really seem like you're actually trying to figure out if scum is me or the other person, but I think that's more suspicious from bozo. Partially because Chaqa had previously thought bozo was scummier than me, and partially because I don't expect Chaqa to put as much effort into solving as bozo does.

And honestly Chaqa is still really null to me. I can't read him at all. But the list of dead townies who thought Chaqa was town and bozo was scum is staggering... I'll take the blame if I pick wrong, but I'm not going to ignore them. So I think I'm sticking with bozo.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#10675 Post by Chaqa » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:49 pm

kgray wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:54 pm
Today has basically been bozo pushing Chaqa for what I think are fairly NAI reasons and Chaqa defending himself. Neither of you really seem like you're actually trying to figure out if scum is me or the other person, but I think that's more suspicious from bozo. Partially because Chaqa had previously thought bozo was scummier than me, and partially because I don't expect Chaqa to put as much effort into solving as bozo does.

And honestly Chaqa is still really null to me. I can't read him at all. But the list of dead townies who thought Chaqa was town and bozo was scum is staggering... I'll take the blame if I pick wrong, but I'm not going to ignore them. So I think I'm sticking with bozo.
Yeah, I mean, I don't know what else there is to solve. I've basically concluded it has to be Bozo, and even if there' a chance it's you, he's tunneled on me and not likely to change, so I have to hope I'm right.

bozotheclown

#10676 Post by bozotheclown » Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:09 pm

kgray wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:44 pm
bozotheclown wrote:

If I were scum, why would I argue against you voting for Chaqa? The only other option you'd have is me... You're voting each other now, which would be the best-case scenario if I were scum, so I wouldn't discourage that.

Last time you were scum I was barely suspicious of you at all, so I'm not sure I trust my reasons to townread you.

The biggest reason I was townreading you early is because of how teacon followed your vote onto Jamie. But, if you're town, that means that Chaqa is scum and him following Bunny (his only 'townread') onto teacon is a similar scenario. But I think it makes even less sense, because teacon was actually in danger while Jamie was not.

The way you started accusing me of saving teacon before he flipped is a little suspicious, especially considering how damo came right out with a vote for me on D2 after Vash shot teacon. It makes me think you guys were talking in scumchat about who would look bad once teacon flipped and could be a possible miskill.

And on D4 I looked back through your ISO so far and stopped townreading you because I thought you weren't being as investigative as I expect town!bozo to be. There were little things that I thought you'd focus on as town that you ignored. Once teacon flipped, you didn't grill/look into Hamilton or brain as much as I think town!bozo would have. After you started getting pressure for not doing your normal investigative style of play, you came out with a hard push on damo. I think that looks fairly convincing, honestly. If you're scum, it was a good bus, and you were actively trying to convince people to vote him. But I think that damo was going to flip sooner or later, and the last scum would probably want to be on the right side of that vote. So you could easily go back to your town meta and get credit for pushing damo's flip.

But your push on aaro was just you finding inconsistencies in his reads, and you know very well that that's not scum indicative. I also think it's extremely un-bozolike to call people obvtown, like you did with bona and celaph. And I don't like how you were scumreading me up through the EOD yesterday, saying I need to be looked at if you died, and now you're just pushing Chaqa - after saying all game how good I am as scum. It just makes me think you decided Chaqa was the easier miskill.
OK, I think you are town, but the reason you might defend Chaqa is to make sure he keeps voting for me.

I have never bussed anyone like I would have been bussing damo, and I do not think I ever would.

bozotheclown

#10677 Post by bozotheclown » Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:10 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:49 pm
kgray wrote:

Yeah, I mean, I don't know what else there is to solve. I've basically concluded it has to be Bozo, and even if there' a chance it's you, he's tunneled on me and not likely to change, so I have to hope I'm right.
Saying it has to be me is something scum would be much more likely to say.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#10678 Post by Chaqa » Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:12 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:10 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:49 pm
kgray wrote:

Saying it has to be me is something scum would be much more likely to say.
I didn't say it has to be you.

I said I think it's you, but I'm forced to keep my vote on you since you're tunneled on me.

bozotheclown

#10679 Post by bozotheclown » Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:21 pm

kgray wrote:

I don't know how you can say I have not been trying to find out which one of you is scum, after I explained why I think Chaqa's D1 and D5 seemed more likely scum motivated than your D1 and D5.

I also do not know how you can find Chaqa's ignoring Durga's survey NAI, especially since the last scum is likely the smuggler.

You are also ignoring Chaqa's D1 analysis where he claims all teacon voters should be considered town, and Chaqa's contradiction on whether leaving a scum wagon is scum indicative.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#10680 Post by kgray » Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:23 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:09 pm
I have never bussed anyone like I would have been bussing damo, and I do not think I ever would.
It was a pretty desperate situation for scum, so if there was ever a time to sell a bus convincingly, it was D5.