M60 - Duck Season? (Director's Cut) - Game Thread

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

Re: M60 - Duck Season? (Director's Cut) - Game Thread

#2561 Post by Tom Bombadil » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:16 pm

Will catch up and be on at EOD - enjoying maybe the last nice weather weekend of the year.

Quick check of the bot - I like the current wagons.

BunnyGo

#2562 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:16 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:01 pm
Jailer - I think you should jail player 514. Open to others though if you have any ideas.
Cute. Did you two set up general handshakes for future neighborizor purposes? It’s useful until the kill is used.

BunnyGo

#2563 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:17 pm

ghug wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:10 pm
Vecna wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:09 pm
chaqa, does getting jailed actually RB you? I never managed to ask last game ;)
I don't think the jailer's going to respond in thread, Donny...
Lol

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2564 Post by Chaqa » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:18 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:16 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Jailer - I think you should jail player 514. Open to others though if you have any ideas.
Cute. Did you two set up general handshakes for future neighborizor purposes? It’s useful until the kill is used.
I like making codes :)

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#2565 Post by kgray » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:20 pm

Vecna wrote:
ghug wrote:
Vecna wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:07 pm

I dno, I dont think ive ever been a real wagon while I was town and actually playing the game. Even when my play is mediocre or im being defensive, it normally doesnt really happen. Probably because I just attack anyone that scumreads me with what I perceive to be shit reaosning.

Even that game where I lead musky check after musky Christmas on people noone tried to wagon me
Do you think it says anything about anyone that they've chosen potentially easy targets over you?
Probably not. Town probably wants to give me more chances to obvtown, and for scum.... they probably dont wanna tackle that fish yet, and they might think miskill me could get progressively easier the longer im alive and people become suspicious over me not having died yet.

Why draw attention to yourself now. I have a feeling that only one of the 3 wagons we have now is scum.
You think only one might be scum because you scumread prado and townread the other two? Or just based on how the wagons have stayed pretty consistent? Or something else?

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2566 Post by ghug » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:20 pm

I'd be remiss if I didn't suggest that the jailer not do what Chaqa's telling them just on principle.

BunnyGo

#2567 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:23 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:18 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Chaqa wrote:
I like making codes :)
Yes. I remember. I enjoy cracking them.

BunnyGo

#2568 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:24 pm

ghug wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:20 pm
I'd be remiss if I didn't suggest that the jailer not do what Chaqa's telling them just on principle.
I was wondering how long this would take you

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2569 Post by Chaqa » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:24 pm

ghug wrote:
^^ this is probably not bad advice tbh

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2570 Post by ghug » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:24 pm

I miss xorxes

MoscowFleet

#2571 Post by MoscowFleet » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:28 pm

Guys just kill seth. dude's the scummiest scumbo on the face of the earth.

I'm unavailable for EOD tonight unfortunately. Sorry for the low activity post-d1. As has been repeated, weekend day phases suck. I'm also still recovering from the Bills game. I'll see you guys tonight, but seriously, just kill seth.

TrPrado
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Location: OOOOOOKLAHOMA WHERE THE WIND COMES SWEEPING DOWN THE PLAIN

#2572 Post by TrPrado » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:29 pm

Donny Dude wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:09 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Chaqa, why are talking to the jailor when it could reveal them by people's response?
Why would the jailer respond out in the open lol

Vecna

#2573 Post by Vecna » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:29 pm

kgray wrote:
Vecna wrote:
ghug wrote:

Do you think it says anything about anyone that they've chosen potentially easy targets over you?
Probably not. Town probably wants to give me more chances to obvtown, and for scum.... they probably dont wanna tackle that fish yet, and they might think miskill me could get progressively easier the longer im alive and people become suspicious over me not having died yet.

Why draw attention to yourself now. I have a feeling that only one of the 3 wagons we have now is scum.
You think only one might be scum because you scumread prado and townread the other two? Or just based on how the wagons have stayed pretty consistent? Or something else?
The level 1 logic argument would be......both bunny and prado are voting for Seth, so they could very well be scum together with another dodgy bugger like damo. The seth wagon is filled with big questionmarks.

The bunny wagon is filled with people that could be scum if scum did a great job bussing, or that just generally look slightly better on the surface than the people on the Seth wagon. Theres 2 "obvtown's" on there as compared to only 1 on the Seth wagon.

The prado wagon consists of people that I think are all pretty solidly town (well, flash is being flash).

Now, my actual feeling is that the scumteam is most likely not just all voting together here. Theyre probably spread out over the seth wagon, and on whichever is town of bunny and prado. I really have no good reasoning for thinking this, besides "thats how it usually goes".

I have no strong reasons to scumread either Bunny or Prado. Occam's razor, we managed to run up one of the people that actually avoided the summit wagon, the scum is spread out over the other two.

The traitor might change all of this.

Loads of random thoughts in there. I cant really back up the statement with much more concrete stuff. Like I said, mostly a feeling.

Vecna

#2574 Post by Vecna » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:32 pm

ghug wrote:
Meh, I think chaqa has proven he's quite alright dealing with little secret underground clubs doing their thing. You werent in that game, but he did a fine job, even though it pissed the rest of us off bigtime.

Take it chaqa, thats probably the nicest thing that ill say about you in the coming year.

Vecna

#2575 Post by Vecna » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:32 pm

MoscowFleet wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:28 pm
Guys just kill seth. dude's the scummiest scumbo on the face of the earth.

I'm unavailable for EOD tonight unfortunately. Sorry for the low activity post-d1. As has been repeated, weekend day phases suck. I'm also still recovering from the Bills game. I'll see you guys tonight, but seriously, just kill seth.
how do you feel about your wagon companions?

Vecna

#2576 Post by Vecna » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:34 pm

in other news: the seth wagon being hammered and flipping scum would be seriously awesome/useful information, considering the people on there.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#2577 Post by kgray » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:37 pm

Vecna wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:29 pm
kgray wrote:
Vecna wrote:

The level 1 logic argument would be......both bunny and prado are voting for Seth, so they could very well be scum together with another dodgy bugger like damo. The seth wagon is filled with big questionmarks.

The bunny wagon is filled with people that could be scum if scum did a great job bussing, or that just generally look slightly better on the surface than the people on the Seth wagon. Theres 2 "obvtown's" on there as compared to only 1 on the Seth wagon.

The prado wagon consists of people that I think are all pretty solidly town (well, flash is being flash).

Now, my actual feeling is that the scumteam is most likely not just all voting together here. Theyre probably spread out over the seth wagon, and on whichever is town of bunny and prado. I really have no good reasoning for thinking this, besides "thats how it usually goes".

I have no strong reasons to scumread either Bunny or Prado. Occam's razor, we managed to run up one of the people that actually avoided the summit wagon, the scum is spread out over the other two.

Loads of random thoughts in there. I cant really back up the statement with much more concrete stuff. Like I said, mostly a feeling.
Who's obvtown to you on the seth wagon? And just for clarity, which 2 on the Bunny wagon?

Vecna

#2578 Post by Vecna » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:38 pm

kgray wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:37 pm
Vecna wrote:
kgray wrote:

Who's obvtown to you on the seth wagon? And just for clarity, which 2 on the Bunny wagon?
MF on Seth
You and Ghug on bunny

BunnyGo

#2579 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:38 pm

ghug wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:24 pm
I miss xorxes
Me too. Why’d he leave?

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#2580 Post by kgray » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:39 pm

Vecna wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:38 pm
kgray wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:37 pm
Vecna wrote:

MF on Seth
You and Ghug on bunny
Cool, that's what I think too. The Prado wagon is pretty townie to me overall, but Prado is my last choice of these 3.