M60 - Duck Season? (Director's Cut) - Game Thread

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
damo666

Re: M60 - Duck Season? (Director's Cut) - Game Thread

#2481 Post by damo666 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:26 pm

Vecna wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:02 pm
Derry girls is probably one of the funniest things on netflix
Yes it's very funny.

damo666

#2482 Post by damo666 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:28 pm

Nanook wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:00 pm
damo666 wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:19 pm
ghug wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:12 pm

Because you Brits hate the noble Irish and the beautiful city of Dublin.
Don't assume things ghug. I am of Irish stock.

However your obvious hate of Britain is tedious.
Idk doesn’t sound like a very Irish thing to say
Don't understand but never mind.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2483 Post by ghug » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:29 pm

Maniac wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:18 pm
ghug wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:53 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:53 pm

I really don’t get you. Have we played together before?
Nobody gets Maniac.
/hurt. I thought we had a connection Ghug 😢
I mean it in the best possible way

MoscowFleet

#2484 Post by MoscowFleet » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:39 pm

ghug wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:43 pm
MoscowFleet wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:42 pm
ghug wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:02 am
Hi Moscow
hi ghug
Where u been
Yesterday I was at work. Right now I'm watching Josh Allen in all his glory as he tears apart the Rams.

TrPrado
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Location: OOOOOOKLAHOMA WHERE THE WIND COMES SWEEPING DOWN THE PLAIN

#2485 Post by TrPrado » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:57 pm

Durga wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:22 pm
seth24c wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:19 pm
##vote nanook

Because I think he was signaling.
With what post? Maybe I'm biased but I feel like signalling is a ridiculous reason to vote for a person because anything can be a signal and anything can not be a signal.
Everything is and isn’t a signal. Words means nothing. Join us on the Seth wagon.

TrPrado
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#2486 Post by TrPrado » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:03 pm

Fluminator wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:22 pm
TrPrado wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:17 am
Fluminator wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:06 am

Paranoia because I'm apparently still decent at scum 8-)

You think Prado gives a f*** (I still don't like using the f-word) about this game? He tries to shut down the first interesting thing that happened and didn't do much else lol.
What did I shut down?
You tried to shut down the first wagon in the game that wasn't rvs. (Which happened to be summit) You're also feigning fake confusion a lot which used to be something you did as scum back in the day.
That’s stupid, and you’re making shit up. I didn’t mention you voting summit at the time because your specific push was fine to me, most of my problem was with the way ghug pushed, it felt slimy and gross. And I am most certainly not confused. My head is one of immense clarity. What confusion have I faked in your divine read of my posts?

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#2487 Post by kgray » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:03 pm

Alright Bunny, I looked at the Maniac wagon. Here's my thoughts on the people who voted for him at some point. I know it's a lot of words, sorry. I'll put the TLDR up front:

• people who look most like they were looking for non-summit wagons in general:
Bunny, Prado, seth

• people who looked like they were specifically trying to push the Maniac wagon when it seemed like he'd be an option:
seth, nanook

• people who looked like they were trying to save summit at the end:
Bunny, Prado

• scum to town:
Bunny > seth > Prado >>> nanook > damo > Donny >>> bozo > Tom > ghug

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ghug's Maniac vote was just a random vote in the joke phase, completely NAI imo. His move back onto summit near EOD makes me think ghug is only scum if Maniac is also scum. Also he wasn't part of the final Maniac wagon, just including him for completeness.

bozo's vote of Maniac I initially didn't really notice but looking back it does seem a bit odd that he focused on that one issue and made what was apparently not just a random vote and left it here for most of the phase. This is part of what kept Maniac being one of the competing wagons, and he moved away from Maniac about 5 hours before EOD, before the "real" wagon picked up. I'd say this could be a bit suspicious except the person he voted for then was scum!summit. Although, it could be bussing - his vote for summit was the only time he mentioned summit at all D1, which strikes me as odd for the normally very investigative bozo. But bozo being scum also only really makes sense if maniac is scum.

seth's first vote for Maniac seems innocent enough to me, since he moved off of Donny who was the competing wagon to summit. But there was still lots of time left in the phase, so it's possible he was just trying to find other non-summit options. Others have noted his apparent reluctance to vote summit, which I agree is sketchy, although I do see a world where town!seth just gets more hung up on things he thinks could be traitor signals since he was the traitor in M59. seth's second Maniac vote is a lot more suspicious, since he said he was feeling better about damo but didn't mention Nanook, who was the second biggest wagon behind summit. I think if Nanook is scum, seth looks very bad here. He also didn't mention nanook at all D1, and it would be odd for town!seth to not consider the second-largest wagon an hour before EOD when he's placing his vote for someone who's not the lead wagon... so yeah. I can see scum!seth here.

donny voting Maniac was too early to be self-preservation, and if he were trying to get a town counterwagon to summit he could have voted Chaqa, who was tied with summit's wagon at the time. I know it's also been said that he avoided the summit wagon until after Chaqa's CC but I'm just not seeing scummy things from donny.

Tom's naked vote for Maniac doesn't look great on it's own, and I'm always suspicious of people who say they're voting just to see what happens. But his vote for summit makes sense only if Maniac is scum too, so lots of townie points to Tom.

Nanook's vote playing off of seth's claim that Maniac could be the traitor seemed opportunistic, and I don't think seth's argument that Maniac was signaling was very convincing, so this vote is a bit suspect. I did townread nanook based on tone but his voting is pretty bad in hindsight...

Damo's naked vote for Maniac (leaving the summit wagon) looks even worse, since it put Maniac ahead of summit. Switching back onto summit after Chaqa's CC makes it more suspicious, and I think damo's a good bussing candidate. But, his first vote for summit seems less likely to come from a teammate so I'm not sure. I'm not getting town!damo vibes this game.

Prado voting for maniac looks pretty bad, as does him moving back to summit after the CC, and I don't really buy the argument that scum!Prado wouldn't have been so aggressive about calling out ghug's vote for summit. Ghug agreeing with Flum's initial point about summit being invisible *would* be a terrible reason to scumread someone, so it's not likely Prado would get a lot of heat from calling it out. Leaning scum on Prado.

Bunny's Maniac vote is the most suspicious to me. He said that Maniac was more scummy than summit, and I don't buy for a second that he really believes that. I've already made my thoughts on this clear, but I think Bunny had been trying to subtly take pressure off of summit for all of D1, and he's my top scumread.

TrPrado
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#2488 Post by TrPrado » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:05 pm

flash2015 wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:13 pm
Sorry, had a blinding headache yesterday and couldn't concentrate on anything. I am still catching up (page 107 currently). Disappointed that ghug hasn't fired his gun yet... :cry:
I wonder why that might be

TrPrado
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#2489 Post by TrPrado » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:10 pm

ghug wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:03 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:55 pm
Ok. If my choice is TRPrado and Seth, I read everyone’s cases on both. Reread their ISOs, and I don’t see the scummy vibes everyone says TRP has. It seems just as easily confused towny to me. I do think the wagon on TRPrado is townier than they wagon on Seth, but ##vote Seth. His game seems near identical to M59.
No no no you should vote for Bunny so it's him vs. Seth
Also Durga I told you to vote for Seth but have since checked the bot and you can stay on Bunny. I’m sorry for telling you what to do

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#2490 Post by kgray » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:12 pm

damo666 wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:21 pm
Donny has improved. He could be town trying harder or maybe he got a boot up the arse in scumchat.

Im wavering.

Considering Donny, Seth, Nanook, Bunny for today.
What do you think improved? I didn't notice a change.

Jamiet99uk

#2491 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:16 pm

VOTE COUNT 2.7

seth24c (5) - MoscowFleet, TrPrado, bozotheclown, Donny Dude, BunnyGo
TrPrado (5) - Chaqa, Vecna, Fluminator, Tom Bombadil, flash2015
BunnyGo (5) - worcej, Durga, kgray, Nanook, ghug
Donny Dude (1) - damo666
Nanook (1) - seth24c
flash2015 (1) - Maniac

NOBODY is set to be removed.

Hellenic Riot has not voted and should do so before the phase ends.

Three hours and 44 minutes are left.

BunnyGo

#2492 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:17 pm

@kgray: <thumbs up>

TrPrado
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#2493 Post by TrPrado » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:17 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Ok. If my choice is TRPrado and Seth, I read everyone’s cases on both. Reread their ISOs, and I don’t see the scummy vibes everyone says TRP has. It seems just as easily confused towny to me. I do think the wagon on TRPrado is townier than they wagon on Seth, but ##vote Seth. His game seems near identical to M59.
That’s another person saying I’m confused. Am I being gaslit?

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#2494 Post by kgray » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:21 pm

TrPrado wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:03 pm
Fluminator wrote:
TrPrado wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:17 am

What did I shut down?
You tried to shut down the first wagon in the game that wasn't rvs. (Which happened to be summit) You're also feigning fake confusion a lot which used to be something you did as scum back in the day.
That’s stupid, and you’re making shit up. I didn’t mention you voting summit at the time because your specific push was fine to me, most of my problem was with the way ghug pushed, it felt slimy and gross. And I am most certainly not confused. My head is one of immense clarity. What confusion have I faked in your divine read of my posts?
You said ghug's push makes you think he's trying to get summit killed but put the responsibility on someone else, but why would he do that to his teammate? If summit had flipped town, I think I could agree with you.

BunnyGo

#2495 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:24 pm

TrPrado wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:17 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
You think your D1 play looks like you had good reads and we’re communicating clearly? I’m the first to say I have not been paying attention D1 at all like my previous games. And it shows

TrPrado
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#2496 Post by TrPrado » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:25 pm

kgray wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:21 pm
TrPrado wrote:
Fluminator wrote:

You said ghug's push makes you think he's trying to get summit killed but put the responsibility on someone else, but why would he do that to his teammate? If summit had flipped town, I think I could agree with you.
And I am not presently pushing ghug. My reads since the flip have largely been the same as his, primarily about seth and flash but lately I’m seeing the light about Bunny too.

TrPrado
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#2497 Post by TrPrado » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:26 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:24 pm
TrPrado wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:17 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
You think your D1 play looks like you had good reads and we’re communicating clearly? I’m the first to say I have not been paying attention D1 at all like my previous games. And it shows
I would call it “making bad calls” not “confused”

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2498 Post by ghug » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:26 pm

kgray wrote:
TrPrado wrote:
Fluminator wrote:

Is he still pushing that argument?

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2499 Post by ghug » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:27 pm

TrPrado wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:25 pm
kgray wrote:
TrPrado wrote:

And I am not presently pushing ghug. My reads since the flip have largely been the same as his, primarily about seth and flash but lately I’m seeing the light about Bunny too.
God I'm gonna be and m wrong about everyone...

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2500 Post by ghug » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:27 pm

Ignore the and m that's my phone