M59 - Duck Season? - Game Thread

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
BunnyGo
Posts: 8939
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 753

Re: M59 - Duck Season? - Game Thread

#2401 Post by BunnyGo » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:00 pm

yavuzovic wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:58 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:39 pm
yavuzovic wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:26 pm
Seriously, we shouldSeriously, start using a different word. I suggest Violently Remove From This Plane of Existence bozo so we would be sure if he really signaled the mafia
This is also quite moronic. Are you just trying to appear too scummy to be scum?
Sorry about the word it really comes without intention.
Why would I be. Two scums already confirmed the theory. I suggest digging until we hit the rock
Have you caught up yet? Does kgray not convince you that we’re done with that theory?

bozotheclown
Posts: 8211
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 935

Re: M59 - Duck Season? - Game Thread

#2402 Post by bozotheclown » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:01 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:56 pm
Does anyone object to having RoadRunner claim and reveal their known town at EON2? (Or sooner if a miskill is coming)
I would hope the informed would not let their cleared town get miskilled. Since the informed did not claim at N1 EON, I assume they made it obvious who their clear is if we reread their posts.

BunnyGo
Posts: 8939
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 753

Re: M59 - Duck Season? - Game Thread

#2403 Post by BunnyGo » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:03 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:01 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:56 pm
Does anyone object to having RoadRunner claim and reveal their known town at EON2? (Or sooner if a miskill is coming)
I would hope the informed would not let their cleared town get miskilled. Since the informed did not claim at N1 EON, I assume they made it obvious who their clear is if we reread their posts.
Ah. That’s reasonable too

seth24c
Posts: 619
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:03 pm
Karma: 3

Re: M59 - Duck Season? - Game Thread

#2404 Post by seth24c » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:06 pm

Read yavu’s iso again, doesn’t look good at all. Early defense of sorts for Tom in the taz entrance. Scumreads Moscow and townreads flash early but didn’t vote for moscow to break a tie when he thought the deadline was happening an hour before the real deadline. Maybe flash and yavu are the remaining teammates? Why else would he wait so long to vote for Moscow when he had been scumreading him and townreading flash? ##vote Yavu.

Durga
Posts: 7265
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 1680

Re: M59 - Duck Season? - Game Thread

#2405 Post by Durga » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:09 pm

Do we think Moscow bussed d1?

Durga
Posts: 7265
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 1680

Re: M59 - Duck Season? - Game Thread

#2406 Post by Durga » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:11 pm

I think I'd like to vote for someone on the flash wagon

BunnyGo
Posts: 8939
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 753

Re: M59 - Duck Season? - Game Thread

#2407 Post by BunnyGo » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:11 pm

Durga wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:09 pm
Do we think Moscow bussed d1?
Certainly started on tom.

BunnyGo
Posts: 8939
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 753

Re: M59 - Duck Season? - Game Thread

#2408 Post by BunnyGo » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:12 pm

Durga wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:11 pm
I think I'd like to vote for someone on the flash wagon
Flash wagon only? Or any minor wagon too?

Durga
Posts: 7265
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 1680

Re: M59 - Duck Season? - Game Thread

#2409 Post by Durga » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:13 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:12 pm
Durga wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:11 pm
I think I'd like to vote for someone on the flash wagon
Flash wagon only? Or any minor wagon too?
Someone who actively tried to save Moscow

BunnyGo
Posts: 8939
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 753

Re: M59 - Duck Season? - Game Thread

#2410 Post by BunnyGo » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:13 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:12 pm
Durga wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:11 pm
I think I'd like to vote for someone on the flash wagon
Flash wagon only? Or any minor wagon too?
Of the flash wagon, Tom *was* scum. How’s many would be on it? HtF/EMC is a good candidate. Goldie is a good candidate on minor wagon.

yavuzovic
Posts: 2871
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:42 pm
Location: Sakarya/Turkey
Karma: 553
Contact:

Re: M59 - Duck Season? - Game Thread

#2411 Post by yavuzovic » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:13 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:00 pm
yavuzovic wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:58 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:39 pm


This is also quite moronic. Are you just trying to appear too scummy to be scum?
Sorry about the word it really comes without intention.
Why would I be. Two scums already confirmed the theory. I suggest digging until we hit the rock
Have you caught up yet? Does kgray not convince you that we’re done with that theory?
I haven't caught up, I haven't yet read the thread. I will read them and turn you back but there are so many pages that I will more likely read kgray's posts and more recent ones.
Durga wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:57 pm
As for why food, he's very unnatural this game and apparently now just a full on lurker. We have lots of room for error anyway. Yav is also a good candidate cause clearly he does not care about what's up.
Sorry but hey, I stated that I will be busy and can't leave enough time for this game, right? I even signed up for subs rather than a player spot. I do care what's up but it's almost impossible for me to read all the posts. I'll analyse the vote results and favoured theories instead. I haven't read the messages from day 2 and I'm voting bozo only because I believe he is the traitor. If you want me to see a specific message, just write yav or yavuzovic because I search for these words on Peterbot to see any mention. Sorry for low - but this was my condition : (

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 5786
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:34 pm
Karma: 1173

Re: M59 - Duck Season? - Game Thread

#2412 Post by kgray » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:13 pm

Durga wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:13 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:12 pm
Durga wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:11 pm
I think I'd like to vote for someone on the flash wagon
Flash wagon only? Or any minor wagon too?
Someone who actively tried to save Moscow
Probably should be hthefourth/emc then.

BunnyGo
Posts: 8939
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 753

Re: M59 - Duck Season? - Game Thread

#2413 Post by BunnyGo » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:16 pm

In fact, I wouldn’t be too surprised if traitor decided to reveal themselves by voting for counter wagon. Deniable. But let’s scum team know that they know.

BunnyGo
Posts: 8939
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 753

Re: M59 - Duck Season? - Game Thread

#2414 Post by BunnyGo » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:18 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:16 pm
In fact, I wouldn’t be too surprised if traitor decided to reveal themselves by voting for counter wagon. Deniable. But let’s scum team know that they know.
I would go so far as to say, I’d be very surprised if the traitor is on the MF wagon

bozotheclown
Posts: 8211
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 935

Re: M59 - Duck Season? - Game Thread

#2415 Post by bozotheclown » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:21 pm

hthefourth wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:19 am
BunnyGo wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:06 am
Does anyone else find Tom's first two posts odd? The triggered me as I read them. I'm just wondering if anyone else sees it.
##vote BunnyGo . I can't think of many concrete reasons to votekill someone this early in the game, but casting the vaguest of shades on someone else is one of them. Also I didn't find Tom's posts odd. Also I'm not sucking up. Also I'm town. Also... I'll stop now.
Besides hthefourth defending Tom, he obviously did not put any effort into determining what BunnyGo was talking about before voting for BunnyGo for "casting the vaguest of shades".

hthefourth wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:30 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:22 pm
Oh god. Just read flash’s iso. It’s short and awful. Every post. Let’s make this a viable option. ##vote flash.
Potentially a vote to protect MF.

hthefourth wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:01 am
bozotheclown wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:59 am
What did you make of this:
Do you think he did not remember you?
From the game of diplomacy? Plausible. It was a game with a lot of heavy hitters on this site and I got knocked early. What's your point?
Here hthefourth says it is plausible Tom did not remember him and explains why, but hthefourth ended his end of game post with the message "And welcome back, Tom". Since this was after the game was over, the fact that hthefourth was eliminated early does not seem relevant.

bozotheclown
Posts: 8211
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 935

Re: M59 - Duck Season? - Game Thread

#2416 Post by bozotheclown » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:23 pm

Let me try that again:
bozotheclown wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:21 pm
hthefourth wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:19 am
BunnyGo wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:06 am
Does anyone else find Tom's first two posts odd? The triggered me as I read them. I'm just wondering if anyone else sees it.
##vote BunnyGo . I can't think of many concrete reasons to votekill someone this early in the game, but casting the vaguest of shades on someone else is one of them. Also I didn't find Tom's posts odd. Also I'm not sucking up. Also I'm town. Also... I'll stop now.
Besides hthefourth defending Tom, he obviously did not put any effort into determining what BunnyGo was talking about before voting for BunnyGo for "casting the vaguest of shades".

hthefourth wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:30 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:22 pm
Oh god. Just read flash’s iso. It’s short and awful. Every post. Let’s make this a viable option. ##vote flash.
I'll second that ##vote flash
Potentially a vote to protect MF.

hthefourth wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:01 am


From the game of diplomacy? Plausible. It was a game with a lot of heavy hitters on this site and I got knocked early. What's your point?
Here hthefourth says it is plausible Tom did not remember him and explains why, but hthefourth ended his end of game post with the message "And welcome back, Tom". Since this was after the game was over, the fact that hthefourth was eliminated early does not seem relevant.

bozotheclown
Posts: 8211
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 935

Re: M59 - Duck Season? - Game Thread

#2417 Post by bozotheclown » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:25 pm

One more time:
hthefourth wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:19 am
BunnyGo wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:06 am
Does anyone else find Tom's first two posts odd? The triggered me as I read them. I'm just wondering if anyone else sees it.
##vote BunnyGo . I can't think of many concrete reasons to votekill someone this early in the game, but casting the vaguest of shades on someone else is one of them. Also I didn't find Tom's posts odd. Also I'm not sucking up. Also I'm town. Also... I'll stop now.
Besides hthefourth defending Tom, he obviously did not put any effort into determining what BunnyGo was talking about before voting for BunnyGo for "casting the vaguest of shades".

hthefourth wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:30 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:22 pm
Oh god. Just read flash’s iso. It’s short and awful. Every post. Let’s make this a viable option. ##vote flash.
I'll second that ##vote flash
Potentially a vote to protect MF.

hthefourth wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:01 am


From the game of diplomacy? Plausible. It was a game with a lot of heavy hitters on this site and I got knocked early. What's your point?
Here hthefourth says it is plausible Tom did not remember him and explains why, but hthefourth ended his end of game post with the message "And welcome back, Tom". Since this was after the game was over, the fact that hthefourth was eliminated early does not seem relevant.

yavuzovic
Posts: 2871
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:42 pm
Location: Sakarya/Turkey
Karma: 553
Contact:

Re: M59 - Duck Season? - Game Thread

#2418 Post by yavuzovic » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:27 pm

kgray wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:29 pm
yavuzovic wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:26 pm
Seriously, we should kill bozo so we would be sure if he really signaled the mafia
bozo is not the traitor, he is a VT.
kgray wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:19 pm
People we should not kill include: bozo, summit, Durga, Bunny, rivera, and Vecna.

My gut is still telling me food and seth are town.

I could definitely get behind a ##vote worcej.
Can someone explain me how did we came to this conclusion? And you are so sure about it !

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 5786
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:34 pm
Karma: 1173

Re: M59 - Duck Season? - Game Thread

#2419 Post by kgray » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:29 pm

@yavuzovic:
kgray wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:15 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:12 pm
I was hesitant to say this, but since Fluminator is claiming to have a gun and is threatening to shoot the lead wagon at the 24 hour mark, and a number of others are calling for me to be shot:

I claim that I am a VT.
Fluminator wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:59 pm

He called show looney toons when it's actually looney tunes. One of the role PMs mentions vanilla toon. I thought it was cute.
The reason I questioned Fluminator on this is because I thought this was the reason Fluminator said something about goldfinger's PM, and it indicates that Fluminator is unlikely to have seen a real VT role PM. So, if Fluminator does not turn out to be a PR, he is probably mafia.

For those who are going to want to complain about potentially outing PRs, I think a mass claim would be a good idea right now, we could probably solve the game today.
I noticed this too and will confirm (if you believe me) that bozo is correct, and therefore I believe he's a VT. Not sure how I feel about massclaim, but hopefully by me saying this we don't have to out any PRs if we don't think we should.

bozotheclown
Posts: 8211
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 935

Re: M59 - Duck Season? - Game Thread

#2420 Post by bozotheclown » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:30 pm

Durga wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:09 pm
Do we think Moscow bussed d1?
I doubt it, besides Tom, based on MF's history as scum.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest