M59 - Duck Season? - Game Thread

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
Jamiet99uk
Posts: 16138
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 6910
Contact:

Re: M59 - Duck Season? - Game Thread

#2261 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:23 pm

VOTE COUNT 2.6

bozotheclown (4) - TrPrado, Macca573, flash2015, yavuzovic(END)
foodcoats (3) - rdrivera2005, bozotheclown, Vecna
worcej (3) - goldfinger0303, BunnyGo, kgray
BunnyGo (2) - Hellenic Riot, Durga
seth24c (1) - summit_fever
Unvoted (1) - Fluminator

Currently BOZO is scheduled to be obliterated.

8 hours and 37 minutes remain in Day Two.

Four cartoon characters still need to vote.
1

yavuzovic
Posts: 2871
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:42 pm
Location: Sakarya/Turkey
Karma: 553
Contact:

Re: M59 - Duck Season? - Game Thread

#2262 Post by yavuzovic » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:26 pm

Seriously, we should lynch bozo so we would be sure if he really signaled the mafia

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 5786
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:34 pm
Karma: 1173

Re: M59 - Duck Season? - Game Thread

#2263 Post by kgray » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:29 pm

yavuzovic wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:26 pm
Seriously, we should kill bozo so we would be sure if he really signaled the mafia
bozo is not the traitor, he is a VT.

BunnyGo
Posts: 8939
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 753

Re: M59 - Duck Season? - Game Thread

#2264 Post by BunnyGo » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:39 pm

yavuzovic wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:26 pm
Seriously, we shouldSeriously, start using a different word. I suggest Violently Remove From This Plane of Existence bozo so we would be sure if he really signaled the mafia
This is also quite moronic. Are you just trying to appear too scummy to be scum?

Macca573
Posts: 960
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:24 am
Location: Probably not in your timezone (They/Them)
Karma: 295

Re: M59 - Duck Season? - Game Thread

#2265 Post by Macca573 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:00 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:34 pm
@Macca if you stay on bozo before bedtime, I'm reading that as either "unvote" or "I'M A SCUM!!!!"

Everyone else voting bozo and me better move.
I'm still a bit confused, why is Bozo cool now?

BunnyGo
Posts: 8939
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 753

Re: M59 - Duck Season? - Game Thread

#2266 Post by BunnyGo » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:16 pm

Macca573 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:00 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:34 pm
@Macca if you stay on bozo before bedtime, I'm reading that as either "unvote" or "I'M A SCUM!!!!"

Everyone else voting bozo and me better move.
I'm still a bit confused, why is Bozo cool now?
There were multiple VT messages sent. He slipped that he was sent the non-standard one. Kgray confirmed she was too. And a GM confirmed this occurred.

BunnyGo
Posts: 8939
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 753

Re: M59 - Duck Season? - Game Thread

#2267 Post by BunnyGo » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:25 pm

kgray wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:15 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:46 am
BunnyGo wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:31 am


If there's just 1 scum left...OK, there's no RB or NK that night. Actually:

##Call GM, if only traitor is left, do they get a NK and RB if not already invited by the rest of the scum team?
No. They would only gain these powers if they had made it into the Mafia QT.
Wait why wouldn't the traitor get to NK? Does this make sense? They can't win if they can't NK right?
Hmm...I suppose town could miskill down to 1-1 and get a draw?

Macca573
Posts: 960
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:24 am
Location: Probably not in your timezone (They/Them)
Karma: 295

Re: M59 - Duck Season? - Game Thread

#2268 Post by Macca573 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:26 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:16 pm
Macca573 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:00 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:34 pm
@Macca if you stay on bozo before bedtime, I'm reading that as either "unvote" or "I'M A SCUM!!!!"

Everyone else voting bozo and me better move.
I'm still a bit confused, why is Bozo cool now?
There were multiple VT messages sent. He slipped that he was sent the non-standard one. Kgray confirmed she was too. And a GM confirmed this occurred.
Seems weird, and I can't say I fully trust him (or you for that matter). However, kgray and I seem to have been vibing on the same wavelength so far so I will move my vote for now.

##VOTE Worcej

I will try to be up by EOD, so this may be subject to change.

BunnyGo
Posts: 8939
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 753

Re: M59 - Duck Season? - Game Thread

#2269 Post by BunnyGo » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:32 pm

Macca573 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:26 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:16 pm
Macca573 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:00 pm


I'm still a bit confused, why is Bozo cool now?
There were multiple VT messages sent. He slipped that he was sent the non-standard one. Kgray confirmed she was too. And a GM confirmed this occurred.
Seems weird, and I can't say I fully trust him (or you for that matter). However, kgray and I seem to have been vibing on the same wavelength so far so I will move my vote for now.

##VOTE Worcej

I will try to be up by EOD, so this may be subject to change.
Can I interest you in parking your vote on gold?

Worcej may eventually claim RoadRunner while you sleep, and unless we get a counterclaim, you'll want to be parked on someone else.

Gold is either *not* going to be a wagon, or I'll finally be able to convince people.

Durga
Posts: 7265
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 1680

Re: M59 - Duck Season? - Game Thread

#2270 Post by Durga » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:42 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:52 am
Vecna wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:20 am
bozotheclown wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:58 am


I did not anticipate this information, but I think it should clear things up.

Also, this obviously was not intended to be used to gain any kind of advantage, but I do not think I violated any rules by what I said. However, I apologize if anyone thinks it was inappropriate.
I think I mustve not been reading too carefully last night. cliffnotes why people think it townclears bozo? cba rereading again
I am not sure we should insist on it, but he basically told his VT message mentioned townie instead of toon and Kgray confirmed it. So, either they are both town or both scum. And GM confirmed there were different PM messages for VTs. A bit unfortunate, but I suggest we move on.
Oh this is major yikes

Macca573
Posts: 960
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:24 am
Location: Probably not in your timezone (They/Them)
Karma: 295

Re: M59 - Duck Season? - Game Thread

#2271 Post by Macca573 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:48 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:32 pm
Macca573 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:26 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:16 pm


There were multiple VT messages sent. He slipped that he was sent the non-standard one. Kgray confirmed she was too. And a GM confirmed this occurred.
Seems weird, and I can't say I fully trust him (or you for that matter). However, kgray and I seem to have been vibing on the same wavelength so far so I will move my vote for now.

##VOTE Worcej

I will try to be up by EOD, so this may be subject to change.
Can I interest you in parking your vote on gold?

Worcej may eventually claim RoadRunner while you sleep, and unless we get a counterclaim, you'll want to be parked on someone else.

Gold is either *not* going to be a wagon, or I'll finally be able to convince people.
hmmm, probably not.

I don't think he will, his instance against claims at the beginning tells me he won't grab This Role.

I kinda trust gold, so he's not someone I'm looking to take out.

Durga
Posts: 7265
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 1680

Re: M59 - Duck Season? - Game Thread

#2272 Post by Durga » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:48 pm

I suggest that instead of telling people to use whatever word they want instead of "lynch" pick one - I suggest "daykill" - and stick to it. If everyone starts solely using "daykill" then "lynch" is more likely to fade away. If you leave it up to them and there's no consistency then some people will just not remember to change.

Macca573
Posts: 960
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:24 am
Location: Probably not in your timezone (They/Them)
Karma: 295

Re: M59 - Duck Season? - Game Thread

#2273 Post by Macca573 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:50 pm

Durga wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:48 pm
I suggest that instead of telling people to use whatever word they want instead of "lynch" pick one - I suggest "daykill" - and stick to it. If everyone starts solely using "daykill" then "lynch" is more likely to fade away. If you leave it up to them and there's no consistency then some people will just not remember to change.
I solidly agree.

Macca573
Posts: 960
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:24 am
Location: Probably not in your timezone (They/Them)
Karma: 295

Re: M59 - Duck Season? - Game Thread

#2274 Post by Macca573 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:51 pm

Anything else you wanna say before I go to bed Bunny?

BunnyGo
Posts: 8939
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 753

Re: M59 - Duck Season? - Game Thread

#2275 Post by BunnyGo » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:52 pm

Durga wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:42 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:52 am
Vecna wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:20 am


I think I mustve not been reading too carefully last night. cliffnotes why people think it townclears bozo? cba rereading again
I am not sure we should insist on it, but he basically told his VT message mentioned townie instead of toon and Kgray confirmed it. So, either they are both town or both scum. And GM confirmed there were different PM messages for VTs. A bit unfortunate, but I suggest we move on.
Oh this is major yikes
With two VT town (almost) clears, does it change your mass claim calculus? We'd have:

2 VTs
5 PRs
The road runner's clear

is 8 confirmed (7 if RR clears bozo/kgray)

And only 18 total left. 1 traitor, 2 normal scum, 1 3P (town neutral or pro-town), 6 non-confirmed VTs.

Durga
Posts: 7265
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 1680

Re: M59 - Duck Season? - Game Thread

#2276 Post by Durga » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:52 pm

I don't think there's any point in voting bunny yet

##vote food

BunnyGo
Posts: 8939
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 753

Re: M59 - Duck Season? - Game Thread

#2277 Post by BunnyGo » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:53 pm

Macca573 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:51 pm
Anything else you wanna say before I go to bed Bunny?
Don't forget to set an alarm. I know what students are like. I used to balance a book on top of my old clock radio so that when I turned the alarm off a book would fall on my hand and wake me up.

Durga
Posts: 7265
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 1680

Re: M59 - Duck Season? - Game Thread

#2278 Post by Durga » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:53 pm

This whole 2 clear VTs thing is incredibly unfortunate for scum. I'm not really sure how they recover from this.

BunnyGo
Posts: 8939
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 753

Re: M59 - Duck Season? - Game Thread

#2279 Post by BunnyGo » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:54 pm

Durga wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:52 pm
I don't think there's any point in voting bunny yet

##vote food
Why food?

Macca573
Posts: 960
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:24 am
Location: Probably not in your timezone (They/Them)
Karma: 295

Re: M59 - Duck Season? - Game Thread

#2280 Post by Macca573 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:56 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:53 pm
Macca573 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:51 pm
Anything else you wanna say before I go to bed Bunny?
Don't forget to set an alarm. I know what students are like. I used to balance a book on top of my old clock radio so that when I turned the alarm off a book would fall on my hand and wake me up.
Yeah. I have my phone on a table outside my room. It's right behind my head so the buzzing and noise wakes me up, but I have to get out of bed and walk around to turn it off.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests