Webdiplomacy Sci-Fi Simulator III Signups

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
brainbomb
Posts: 17743
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 7264

Re: Webdiplomacy Sci-Fi Simulator III Signups

#761 Post by brainbomb » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:17 pm

**incoming transmission from Turkey**
We have not heard from you. Our scans indicate you are being targeted by a Battleship using brainbot OS.

We have received 14 distress signals from various colonies all reporting they are under attack by this OS. Brainbot is terraforming multiple worlds at present.

We are using wes OS.

We are prepared to launch an ICBM to help you if you need.

RagingIke297
Posts: 2246
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:35 pm
Location: Locked in Bo_Sox's Basement
Karma: 845
Contact:

Re: Webdiplomacy Sci-Fi Simulator III Signups

#762 Post by RagingIke297 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:37 pm

@ Mr. President, can you take care of our foreign relations or do you want to appoint someone to do so?

brainbomb
Posts: 17743
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 7264

Re: Webdiplomacy Sci-Fi Simulator III Signups

#763 Post by brainbomb » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:46 am

##GM NOTE

Hi players!

This is brainy delivering a positive note that we are always accepting more players. We are planning to play until we either have a game loss or a retirement.

I have an odd request.

Our current phase shift is at 4 pm CDT.

I would like to move it to 10pm CDT.

Is there anyone opposed?

If I do get the green light (its work related) to move your phase times I will extend this phase to Tuesday night 10pm CDT.

If you are okay with this. Quote this post and say yay. Otherwise feel free to say why you cant do that.

DemonRHK
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 2084
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:08 am
Karma: 1404

Re: Webdiplomacy Sci-Fi Simulator III Signups

#764 Post by DemonRHK » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:47 am

brainbomb wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:46 am
##GM NOTE

Hi players!

This is brainy delivering a positive note that we are always accepting more players. We are planning to play until we either have a game loss or a retirement.

I have an odd request.

Our current phase shift is at 4 pm CDT.

I would like to move it to 10pm CDT.

Is there anyone opposed?

If I do get the green light (its work related) to move your phase times I will extend this phase to Tuesday night 10pm CDT.

If you are okay with this. Quote this post and say yay. Otherwise feel free to say why you cant do that.
Sure

RagingIke297
Posts: 2246
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:35 pm
Location: Locked in Bo_Sox's Basement
Karma: 845
Contact:

Re: Webdiplomacy Sci-Fi Simulator III Signups

#765 Post by RagingIke297 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:52 am

brainbomb wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:46 am
##GM NOTE

Hi players!

This is brainy delivering a positive note that we are always accepting more players. We are planning to play until we either have a game loss or a retirement.

I have an odd request.

Our current phase shift is at 4 pm CDT.

I would like to move it to 10pm CDT.

Is there anyone opposed?

If I do get the green light (its work related) to move your phase times I will extend this phase to Tuesday night 10pm CDT.

If you are okay with this. Quote this post and say yay. Otherwise feel free to say why you cant do that.
##vote extend

thamrick
Posts: 1956
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:48 am
Location: Indiana
Karma: 68

Re: Webdiplomacy Sci-Fi Simulator III Signups

#766 Post by thamrick » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:59 am

Yeah. That's fine. Appreciate the work you're doing GM'ing!! (Even if you can't count votes :P but we can blame Brainbot's out of date programming for that)

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 4809
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:55 pm
Location: Over the rainbow
Karma: 5111
Contact:

Re: Webdiplomacy Sci-Fi Simulator III Signups

#767 Post by dargorygel » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:01 am

aye

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 4809
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:55 pm
Location: Over the rainbow
Karma: 5111
Contact:

Re: Webdiplomacy Sci-Fi Simulator III Signups

#768 Post by dargorygel » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:16 am

brainbomb wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:46 am
##GM NOTE

Hi players!

This is brainy delivering a positive note that we are always accepting more players. We are planning to play until we either have a game loss or a retirement.

I have an odd request.

Our current phase shift is at 4 pm CDT.

I would like to move it to 10pm CDT.

Is there anyone opposed?

If I do get the green light (its work related) to move your phase times I will extend this phase to Tuesday night 10pm CDT.

If you are okay with this. Quote this post and say yay. Otherwise feel free to say why you cant do that.
Oops I didn't follow directions.
Yeah, Aye, and Yay

leon1122
Posts: 436
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:43 pm
Karma: 256

Re: Webdiplomacy Sci-Fi Simulator III Signups

#769 Post by leon1122 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:48 am

RagingIke297 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:37 pm
@ Mr. President, can you take care of our foreign relations or do you want to appoint someone to do so?
I’ll handle the day to day communications (except trade offers and alliance/war) unless the council expresses desire for a greater voice in such communications. I am also open to creating a “Secretary of State” position if someone is really interested.

thamrick
Posts: 1956
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:48 am
Location: Indiana
Karma: 68

Re: Webdiplomacy Sci-Fi Simulator III Signups

#770 Post by thamrick » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:54 am

dargorygel wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:39 pm
Per our President's suggestion:
##Proposal 3.5.1 All colonists jump at 13.34
##Proposal 3.5.2 All colonists jump at 13.35
##Proposal 3.5.3 Everyone eat lots of supplies and THEN jump at 13.35

Also... what should I be jumping, technology-wise?
I'm just going to ignore these, especially since these prop numbers already exist...

thamrick
Posts: 1956
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:48 am
Location: Indiana
Karma: 68

Re: Webdiplomacy Sci-Fi Simulator III Signups

#771 Post by thamrick » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:55 am

RagingIke297 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:33 pm
I talked to loom, he's not going to help us. He also EMP'ed Iago's ship, it crashed Iago is dead.
Wait, what happened? Loom is not going to help and he EMP'd Iago's ship? Why?

RagingIke297
Posts: 2246
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:35 pm
Location: Locked in Bo_Sox's Basement
Karma: 845
Contact:

Re: Webdiplomacy Sci-Fi Simulator III Signups

#772 Post by RagingIke297 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:56 am

leon1122 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:48 am
RagingIke297 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:37 pm
@ Mr. President, can you take care of our foreign relations or do you want to appoint someone to do so?
I’ll handle the day to day communications (except trade offers and alliance/war) unless the council expresses desire for a greater voice in such communications. I am also open to creating a “Secretary of State” position if someone is really interested.
I just feel like we should be establishing communications and building relationships with the people who contact us. Not sure what the best way to do that is without letting only one person handle it

RagingIke297
Posts: 2246
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:35 pm
Location: Locked in Bo_Sox's Basement
Karma: 845
Contact:

Re: Webdiplomacy Sci-Fi Simulator III Signups

#773 Post by RagingIke297 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:57 am

thamrick wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:55 am
RagingIke297 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:33 pm
I talked to loom, he's not going to help us. He also EMP'ed Iago's ship, it crashed Iago is dead.
Wait, what happened? Loom is not going to help and he EMP'd Iago's ship? Why?
Loom scares easy and I think he's like an octopus when he gets scared he puts off an EMP.

leon1122
Posts: 436
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:43 pm
Karma: 256

Re: Webdiplomacy Sci-Fi Simulator III Signups

#774 Post by leon1122 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:11 am

brainbomb wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:57 pm
**Incoming Transmission from DS14**
(Dutch)

hallo, welkom bij pulse network. ben je oke? waarom terraform jezelf?
Hallo, DS14. We worden geterravormd door een bedriegende AI die momenteel de controle heeft over het oorlogsschip. Stuur indien mogelijk assistentie; als je te ver weg bent, help dan degenen die dichter bij je staan, die ook problemen hebben met de Brainbot AI.

leon1122
Posts: 436
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:43 pm
Karma: 256

Re: Webdiplomacy Sci-Fi Simulator III Signups

#775 Post by leon1122 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:16 am

RagingIke297 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:56 am
leon1122 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:48 am
RagingIke297 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:37 pm
@ Mr. President, can you take care of our foreign relations or do you want to appoint someone to do so?
I’ll handle the day to day communications (except trade offers and alliance/war) unless the council expresses desire for a greater voice in such communications. I am also open to creating a “Secretary of State” position if someone is really interested.
I just feel like we should be establishing communications and building relationships with the people who contact us. Not sure what the best way to do that is without letting only one person handle it
I'm not sure about a permanent solution (someone should probably make a proposal about that), but I intend to let Turkey know that they should launch the ICBM at Battleship Branimir. I don't think anyone will object considering that we seem to planning on destroying the battleship anyways.

RagingIke297
Posts: 2246
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:35 pm
Location: Locked in Bo_Sox's Basement
Karma: 845
Contact:

Re: Webdiplomacy Sci-Fi Simulator III Signups

#776 Post by RagingIke297 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:19 am

leon1122 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:16 am
RagingIke297 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:56 am
leon1122 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:48 am
I’ll handle the day to day communications (except trade offers and alliance/war) unless the council expresses desire for a greater voice in such communications. I am also open to creating a “Secretary of State” position if someone is really interested.
I just feel like we should be establishing communications and building relationships with the people who contact us. Not sure what the best way to do that is without letting only one person handle it
I'm not sure about a permanent solution (someone should probably make a proposal about that), but I intend to let Turkey know that they should launch the ICBM at Battleship Branimir. I don't think anyone will object considering that we seem to planning on destroying the battleship anyways.

Is there going to be negative effects from having a nuke detonate that close to the planet?

brainbomb
Posts: 17743
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 7264

Re: Webdiplomacy Sci-Fi Simulator III Signups

#777 Post by brainbomb » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:21 am

leon1122 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:11 am
brainbomb wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:57 pm
**Incoming Transmission from DS14**
(Dutch)

hallo, welkom bij pulse network. ben je oke? waarom terraform jezelf?
Hallo, DS14. We worden geterravormd door een bedriegende AI die momenteel de controle heeft over het oorlogsschip. Stuur indien mogelijk assistentie; als je te ver weg bent, help dan degenen die dichter bij je staan, die ook problemen hebben met de Brainbot AI.
DS14:
we horen zulke dingen. een oude computer met oude wapens. haha. we gaan je weg naar vrienden. overleven!

brainbomb
Posts: 17743
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 7264

Re: Webdiplomacy Sci-Fi Simulator III Signups

#778 Post by brainbomb » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:22 am

RagingIke297 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:19 am
leon1122 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:16 am
RagingIke297 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:56 am


I just feel like we should be establishing communications and building relationships with the people who contact us. Not sure what the best way to do that is without letting only one person handle it
I'm not sure about a permanent solution (someone should probably make a proposal about that), but I intend to let Turkey know that they should launch the ICBM at Battleship Branimir. I don't think anyone will object considering that we seem to planning on destroying the battleship anyways.

Is there going to be negative effects from having a nuke detonate that close to the planet?
Flicke: If it misses the ship itll hit the north pole region mostly.

thamrick
Posts: 1956
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:48 am
Location: Indiana
Karma: 68

Re: Webdiplomacy Sci-Fi Simulator III Signups

#779 Post by thamrick » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:24 am

Also, sorry I'm behind. I'll post the midphase prop status.

Phase 3 Midphase Charter Status

Proposal 3.0.1 Meet Secretary of State Hammon's demands by: 1. Extradite 3 prisoners to Ynbar and 2. Cooperate with Admiral Iago to remove the threat of dangerous aliens in the area.
Yea votes -
Nay votes - RHK

--Proposal fails--

Proposal 3.1.1 Full integration with Pulse. (You gain Energy shielding around the colony and new construction options) (Fills 1 of 2 Specialist Slots)
Yea votes -
Nay votes - RHK

--Proposal fails--

Proposal 3.1.2 Partial integration. (You gain new construction options) (Fills 1 of 2 Specialist Slots)
Yea votes - RHK
Nay votes -

--Proposal passes--

Proposal 3.1.3 Dismiss Flicke (reverts to pulse)
Yea votes -
Nay votes - RHK

--Proposal fails--

Proposal 3.1.4 Hire Firma as Military Commander (Fills 1 of 2 Specialist Slots)
Yea votes - RHK[/b]
Nay votes -

--Proposal passes--

Proposal 3.2.1a Marsh Turbine produces +1 Fuel
Yea votes - thamrick
Nay votes -

--Proposal passes--

Proposal 3.2.1b Marsh Turbine produces +1 Credits
Yea votes - RHK
Nay votes - thamrick

--Proposal fails--

Proposal 3.2.2a Harvesters produces +3 Food
Yea votes -
Nay votes - thamrick

--Proposal fails--

Proposal 3.2.2b Harvesters produces +3 Steel
Yea votes - thamrick, RHK
Nay votes -

--Proposal passes--

Proposal 3.2.2c Harvesters produces +3 Luxury
Yea votes -
Nay votes - thamrick

--Proposal fails--

Proposal 3.2.2d Harvesters scrubs 3% air
Yea votes -
Nay votes - thamrick

--Proposal fails--

Proposal 3.2.3a Hangar produces +1 Rover
Yea votes -
Nay votes - thamrick

--Proposal fails--

Proposal 3.2.3b Hangar produces +1 Harvester
Yea votes -
Nay votes - thamrick

--Proposal fails--

Proposal 3.2.3c Hangar produces +1 Tank
Yea votes -
Nay votes - thamrick

--Proposal fails--

Proposal 3.2.3d Hangar produces +1 Space Fighter
Yea votes - thamrick, RHK
Nay votes -

--Proposal passes--

Proposal 3.3.1 Build Mine, designating Yavuzovic as the project overseer
Yea votes - thamrick, Yavuz
Nay votes -

--Proposal passes--

Proposal 3.3.2 Build District
Yea votes - thamrick, Yavuz
Nay votes -

--Proposal passes--

Proposal 3.3.3 Build Biowells
Yea votes -
Nay votes - thamrick, Yavuz

--Proposal fails--

Proposal 3.3.4 Build Laser Towers
Yea votes -
Nay votes - thamrick, Yavuz

--Proposal fails--

Proposal 3.3.5 Build Upgraded Hangar
Yea votes -
Nay votes - thamrick, Yavuz

--Proposal fails--

Proposal 3.3.6 Build Solar/Wind/Geothermal Generator
Yea votes - thamrick, Yavuz
Nay votes -

--Proposal passes--

Proposal 3.3.7a Lazlo trains 10 workers to be mechanics
Yea votes - thamrick
Nay votes -

--Proposal passes--

Proposal 3.4.1 Research Homing Missiles
Yea votes - Yavuz
Nay votes - thamrick

--Proposal fails--

Proposal 3.4.2 Research Mark IV Super Laser
Yea votes - thamrick, Yavuz
Nay votes -

--Proposal passes--

Proposal 3.4.3 Research Counter Measures
Yea votes - thamrick
Nay votes -

--Proposal passes--

Proposal 3.5.1a Proposals must have more than 50% "yea" votes out of the total number of votes to pass.
Yea votes - thamrick
Nay votes -

--Proposal passes--

Proposal 3.5.2 Allow 1 "Executive Order" to be issued by the President each phase. The Executive Order must be issued more than 15 minutes prior to the end of the phase.
Yea votes - thamrick
Nay votes -

--Proposal passes--


Research Queue:
1. Mark IV Super Laser (2 phases)
2. Counter Measures


Building Queue:
1. Mine (Yavuz overseeing)
2. District (2 phases)
3. Solar/Wind/Geothermal Generator


Resource Allocation (projection):
Food (per 100 civilians) [15] -4 (Pop) +2 (Biodome) +2 (Greenhouse) +1 (Pakhwa) = 16
Steel (in thousands) [7] +3 (Harvesters) -2 (District) -1 (Generator) = 7
Credits (in thousands) [6] +1 (Pakhwa) -1 (District) -1 (Generator) = 5
Fuel [8] +1 (Turbine) = 9
Morale 3
Population (in hundreds) 4
Luxury 1
Corruption 0
Workers 374
Sheep 3
Wood 0
Ore 0
Health 3

Workers Used:
40 (Mine)
100 (District)
30 (Generator)
10 (Lazlo's Trainees)
= 180 total used --> 194 remaining

-Lazlo needs to decide what his advanced harvester will collect.
-Eachen needs to decide what his sheep will do.

Needs to be determined before end of phase:
-Will we meet Sec of State Hammon's demands? (crisis solution?)
-Flicke's integration amount
-Set Generator production target (fuel or credits)
-What will we do with the other workers

thamrick
Posts: 1956
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:48 am
Location: Indiana
Karma: 68

Re: Webdiplomacy Sci-Fi Simulator III Signups

#780 Post by thamrick » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:24 am

Screwed the coloration up... oh well. #YOLO?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Josafina and 4 guests