Webdiplomacy Sci-Fi Simulator III Signups

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
thamrick

Re: Webdiplomacy Sci-Fi Simulator III Signups

#261 Post by thamrick » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:40 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:16 pm
##Proposal 1.1.a Choose Option A (rebuild) for crisis.
Votes yea: szpotzi, yavuz, thamrick, darg
Voided by action

##Proposal 1.1.b Choose Option B (End Game) for crisis.
Voided by Action
Thamrick Uses character ability, repairs Dome damage. 4/4 Structural.

##Proposal 1.2 - The President shall be unable to veto legislation that passes with at least 75% Councilor approval. 
Votes: Thamrick yavuz
Nay: DemonRHK, Zaza, darg, leon

##Proposal 1.3 - No further restrictions shall be imposed on the presidential veto power. Proposal 1.2 will automatically fail if proposal 1.3 fails. 
Votes: Thamrick, Zaza yavuz, RHK, leon
Passes

## PROPOSAL 1.4 Kill the squirrel
Yea: Dargorygel
No: Thamrick, Zaza, Yavuz, leon
Fails

## New Proposal 1.5 Capture the squirel and keep it as a pet
Votes: Zaza, yavuz

##Proposal 1.6.1 Research Turbo Lasers Perimeter Defense
Yes Leon, Zaza, thamrick

##Proposal 1.6.2 Build Marsh Turbine (##brainbot You didn't specify how many workers this uses)**
Yes Leon, Zaza, thamrick

##Proposal 1.6.3 Build Mine. [Requires a cllr to oversee]*
Yes Leon, Zaza, thamrick

(Marsh turbines take 30 workers.)**

##Proposition 1.6.4 - Research Rovers
This will allow us to collect additional minerals and resources.
Yes Thamrick

(If 1.6.1 and 1.6.4 both pass 1.6.4 will be added to a queue as it falls second in order of proposal, you may opt to amend either of these to alter the order. There is no penalty for suspending research or changing it)
Updated votes

brainbomb

#262 Post by brainbomb » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:05 pm

Brainbot: I cannot figure out how to get any communication out. Even worse - I cant even do a diagnostic of what our resources are nearby. If there even are any. If Lazlo is correct, we could get a sample of this flower and bring it back for Uriah to study.

I am showing two escape pods are missing. So some people jettisoned before the explosion. Sounds like this Firma person is correct. I have no files on any of the crew until we figure out what is slowing down my OS so bad.

thamrick

#263 Post by thamrick » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:06 pm

As you can tell, I've been very bored today. This is what I can gather so far of the tech tree:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XtGiN ... _A3dm49kny

brainbomb

#264 Post by brainbomb » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:08 pm

thamrick wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:06 pm
As you can tell, I've been very bored today. This is what I can gather so far of the tech tree:

Oh my god.
You are legendary. Thank you so much! Wow this is beautiful and accurate. Ill get L4 L5 and L6 configured as we get closer to that time.

+1 this guy!

thamrick

#265 Post by thamrick » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:12 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:08 pm
thamrick wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:06 pm

Oh my god.
You are legendary. Thank you so much! Wow this is beautiful and accurate. Ill get L4 L5 and L6 configured as we get closer to that time.

+1 this guy!
*takes a bow* the wonders of barely being employed. If you update me on unlock criteria above lvl 3 I can update and repost this image.

thamrick

#266 Post by thamrick » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:32 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:05 pm
Brainbot: I cannot figure out how to get any communication out. Even worse - I cant even do a diagnostic of what our resources are nearby. If there even are any. If Lazlo is correct, we could get a sample of this flower and bring it back for Uriah to study.

I am showing two escape pods are missing. So some people jettisoned before the explosion. Sounds like this Firma person is correct. I have no files on any of the crew until we figure out what is slowing down my OS so bad.
Hmmm... would rebooting your OS help? Or if we prioritized researching Counter Measures?

brainbomb

#267 Post by brainbomb » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:59 pm

Mid Phase diagnostic overview.

Diagnostics:
Projections:
Food: [9] (+2 each phase greenhouses]))
+1 pakhwa) you will only -1 due to low pop. 
Steel: 5
Credits: 6 (+1 pakhwa)
Fuel: 6 (-1 sending ike to anomaly)
Health: 3
Morale: [1] 
Population: [1] 
Corruption: 0
Sheep: (4) +1

112 Workers remain. 

---------
Dome is repaired!
RagingIke has arrived at colony!
We are researching Perimeter lasers!
We are building a marsh turbine!
We are building a mine! (requires a cllr and only available is yavuz)

Public Testimony by Zayne.

Zayne is an Eidechse [Alien, Male]
( A partially amphibious half man. )
Atk 1 Health 1 

He is a Custodian. He operates cleaning vents, does plumbing, and chlorinates the swimming pool here. He has access to cleaning chemicals and the linen area.

Zayne attempted to escape with materials wrapped in blankets. Counselor Hana tackled this man and treated him for a Negative Psychological trait *Traitor* has been reversed.

Zayne: I am responsible for sabotage on the ship. I had access to ventilation system, communications matrix, and chemicals. Crewman Diamor and Crewman Styll planted C4 charges throughout. There were enough charges to destroy the entire ship. Some must have been defused.

Styll and Diamor planted communication bugs and suppressors in the main hard drives of the ship and in your pilot's (ragingike) python ship. This shuts down long range scanning, and communication. All discussion and charters submitted would be automatically relayed to a third party which we were not told where or what it was.

Our financier is a man who simply went by the name Agent Othello. We never met him in person. He paid each of us (3) credits up front and supplied us with C4. All credits went straight to our Chase accounts. 

Styll and Diamor didnt tell me about their plan to evacuate in time. I realized I had overslept and I was shocked to awaken as the ship crashed. I thought I should be dead. I realized there was evidence all over my quarters that I had been helping make the c4 charges. So I wrapped them up in linens and attempted my escape.

*end of testimony*

yavuzovic

#268 Post by yavuzovic » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:06 pm

Can I shapeshift as Chagall?
I want to arrest Zayne and shapeshift. If I can try to be him, I can get intelligence from Styll and Diamor, even from Othello.

##Vote 1.6.1 Research Turbo Lasers Perimeter Defense
Yea

##Vote 1.6.2 Build Marsh Turbine
Yea

##Vote 1.6.3 Build Mine
Yea

thamrick

#269 Post by thamrick » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:09 pm

Hana's ability says she will "temporarily" remove the negative psychological trait. Does this mean that Zayne will eventually become a traitor again?

It would be nice to have some extra bodies around if we could trust him.

Also, shouldn't our Morale be at 2? Did you forget the rousing speech our president gave?

What did you find Ike?

thamrick

#270 Post by thamrick » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:13 pm

And is Darg still in the vents?

RagingIke297

#271 Post by RagingIke297 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:13 pm

Alright guys, I’m back! I made it! First of all, I would like to apologize specifically to our president but to all of you; I was not expecting us to lose two morale from an event. I will do my best to respect the wishes everyone instead of trying to force what I think best, and not be at odds with our president as much. In light of this I have gained much valuable information and I hope that you all will agree that the risk was worth the information.

Here it goes, from the beginning:
Mission 1, Genesis , Mission Log: As I approached my Python ship, a strange feeling came over me. I swore someone was watching me. Several flight crew prep members finished fueling my ship. One turned to me:
Crewman Diamor: Good luck councillor, take lots of pictures! You are fully fueled. We’ve given you a light payload of rockets, and turbo laser outfitting. Best we have to spare. Your ship has a cloak as well. He pats you on the back and smiles.
As I entered the ship, the voice of Brainbot came on.
Brainbot: Hello Councillor Ike! I have put in coordinates for us to go to the Anamoly. I am fascinated! If there is anything you need ask me here.
Ike:Hey there Brainbot! I'm going to do the best I can to keep us in one piece. I'm going to put you in charge until we get close to scanner range for the anomaly or if we have an emergency come up.

Arrival & Betrayal:
Brainbot: Scanning……….
The anamoly is a wormhole. For purposes of what this does for your colony it grants +1 Science, +3 Credits if able to be defended. Establishing it as a base of operations with a space station or keeping a presence in the area will gift you these bonuses.
Options:
A. Proceed into the wormhole.
B. Return to Endeavour3
Brainbot: We are being followed! Battleship Branimir is pursuing us! What the hell?
Also we’ve lost contact with the colony!!
Shall I activate our cloak?
Ike: Yes, activate the cloak! What do you think Brainbot, where should we head? I think we should head back but I want your opinion. Is there any way we could attempt to send a transmission to the colony?
Brainbot: Ive tried! There is no reply. We are cloaked.
It appears the wormhole is a gateway to a very distant part of unmapped space. Best to not go through.
I think the battleship betrayed us. It was pursuing us in an attack formation.
Ike: Back to the colony then Brainbot, let's go out of our way if we need to in order to avoid that battleship, let me know if at any point comms come back online or anything is getting close to us. Is there any way to get a transmission to YnBar?
Brainbot: Attempting contact with Ynbar.... .... ....error. Default gateway does not exist.
Brainbot: wtf?
Ike: Brainbot, full speed ahead, we need to get back ASAP
Brainbot: Noted. Course set for Endeavour3.

**Incoming Transmission from Fleet Admiral Iago**

I know you are out there...
I uh, heard something bad happened at the colony..

You should uncloak and dock with us. We can return together and see whats wrong. Also... erm we would love to talk about the anomaly. I could use a good pilot... in the event the colonists all died...
Ike: Maintain Radio Silence Brainbot. Is there any way we can negatively affect that battleship and still remain hidden?
Brainbot: Dice odds:
A fighter of our class can damage a battleship on a 6 or 7, and potentialy destroy on an 8.
A 6 or 7 damages a system.
Not great odds. Battleships can take 2 hits before destroyed. Also if they have an energy shield we would lose horribly.
Im not sure if ynbar ever researched energy shields. They were so backward.
Hmm.
Probably a bad idea.
He cant find us though!
Ike: Let's go see how the colonists are doing, full speed ahead BB

The Journey Home:
Ike: Hey there Brainbot, is there anything useful I could be doing during this time? Do you have access to captains logs for the Branimir or background information on Fleet Admiral Iago. If not maybe the beginner level of a language that may be useful someday?
Brainbot: According to my dossier on Iago he is a highly decorated Naval officer who is the right hand man to President Roland. He is a lover of Shakespeare. Go figure. Iago is in his late 60's. He has had some disciplinary marks against him including striking a fellow officer, treating his lessers terribly and plublicly flogging disobedience. He is part of the current Nationalist party.
Otherwise I am picking up interesting signatures. There is life on Endeavour! They didnt all die. Also our communications are being jammed from.. within. Someone must have tampered with yer ship sir
Ike: Do your best to get those back online, or there any way for me to help repair them inside the ship? Who is Iago's right hand man? What does his file look like?
Brainbot: Iago has several degrees in literature and drama. How odd. Looks lIke he is close with Russians in terms of arms deals. Has a friend named Nachilev. Some sort of tank supplier. Specializes in drill tanks.
Iago assisted in the Ynbar defeat of an attempted coup against Roland.
It looks lIke he has his money tied up in some group that insured the colony. In the event we fail he stands to inherit a fortune.
---
I am unable to repair comm jam.
Its gonna need lazlo.

More Bad News:
Brainbot: There she is. Endeavour. We need to slow to prepare for entry.
It looks like the colony crashed 1300 miles off course. Shit.
Hmm.
Scanning..
*main dome is damaged*
*communications are destroyed*
So Brainbot is blind probably.
It looks like there arent a ton of resources in that marsh. They may need to make the colony a mobile dreadnaught.
Also.. if they could send harvesters north there are substantial sources of alien plantlife. A large patch of some unique flower.
Also if theres a positive to crashing in a marsh its that the colony is damn near impossible to invade on foot.
Bombardment... thats another..
Oh crap Ike.
The battleship can bombard them and that will be lights out.
We may have to abandon the dome temporarily if the battleship comes. Looks like lifeforms could hide very well in the marsh.
I am detecting an energy signature on Endeavour its a beacon. Couldn’t be our people. Its in the high ground almost 340 miles from the colony. Looks like two lifeforms.
The lifeforms must be wearing oxygen masks. The beacon is a green smoke signal.
Our scans are not giving us info on missing colonists.
I suppose we could risk picking them up... its kinda weird though.
Could be dangerous.
Ike: Let's go to the colony first... I’ve got so much to tell them…

brainbomb

#272 Post by brainbomb » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:14 pm

Morale (2)

Yea Yavuz you can assume the form of anyone.

Also physchological treatment lasts this phase. But he will revert probably without consistent treatment.

Darg has not yet returned from his exciting adventure in Air Conditioning

yavuzovic

#273 Post by yavuzovic » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:52 pm

Let's do it!
I'm assuming the form of Zayne but how?

yavuzovic

#274 Post by yavuzovic » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:55 pm

Also I want to have a date of questioning with Zayne. At least, I want to listen his questioning. I need to know how can I contact with saboteurs.

RagingIke297

#275 Post by RagingIke297 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:57 pm

Toward the bottom of my log I noted 2 lifeforms with a green smoke beacon, about 350 miles away. Those are probably the traitors. Want me to go pick them up?

thamrick

#276 Post by thamrick » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:07 pm

Yavuz, we should wait until we know more.

Ike, I think that's a good idea. Or at least to see who they are. Maybe they aren't the traitors but they can help us?

brainbomb

#277 Post by brainbomb » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:08 pm

Actions this round:
Ike is piloting*
RHK has used counseling on Zayne
Thamrick repairs dome
Zaza breeds (1) sheep
Leon gives inspirational speech
Dargorygel follows skirks into the vents
Szpotzi heals workers
Yavuz

Additional actions can be gained by quarum cards, crisis cards, discoveries, and unlocking various technologies.

Build Queue: Marsh Turbine
Tech Queue: Laser Perimeter Defense, Rovers

yavuzovic

#278 Post by yavuzovic » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:14 pm

2 lifeforms, right? Yes, these are likely traitors. But I'd rather to go there myself, as Zayne. We must contact with the main threat, you heard .Agent Othello.

yavuzovic

#279 Post by yavuzovic » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:15 pm

There's a bigger game than two traitors. Somebody supports them, and these won't be last.

RagingIke297

#280 Post by RagingIke297 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:19 pm

Read my log, the battleship commander wants us to fail