M1009 [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
foodcoats

Re: M1009 [HIDDEN]

#361 Post by foodcoats » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:28 pm

Kakarroto, damo, and worcej are currently townleans for me. Kakarroto is doing work, and I still don't believe scum!damo claims doctor, despite worcej's good arguments to the contrary - which, nonetheless, put worcej in my town camp.

I have to call Flavius null until I can better parse their style. Chaqa, emc, and rdrivera are nullish for me also. Worth mentioning I don't put a lot of credence in rdr's townslip; rdr strikes me as a cunning player, and the type who reads the setup. Not leading me to a scumlean yet either, though.

bozo started the game off weird. Much sillier and brusquer than usual. bozo is usually the paragon of seriousness.

I also called xorxes saucy early on for what I thought was cracking wise about a Reaver. xorxes is also usually pretty serious, from my perspective. I would put this aside except two other people have noticed xorxes acting out of sorts; if I recall correctly, one said xorxes was laid back, another that xorxes was not hunting as usual.

My initial ping on Jamie still stands, but I also haven't vibed on anything since then. But I would think scum!Jamie is experienced enough to have corrected course after starting the game off too gravely.

Tom and Nephthys give me the heebiejeebies. But, actually, taking the time to read their isos, I'll give Tom the pass since their posts are not bad, if infrequent and a bit... reactionary? Nephthys's iso by contrast is off. It sort of... caromes? Pointlessly? I'm not sure. It unsettles my gut. I don't like Neph's Chaqa vote; Chaqa's cop comment looks scummy, but Chaqa is conversational about this game no matter what. Second on the wagon looks a little too good. Picking up on what someone else had said and choosing to settle there without contributing much else to the game... it's a little too convenient.

I have to assume that xorxes and bozo cannot both be scum for being a little more saucy than usual. I think I'll put my faith in the fact that two others were pinged by xorxes and give bozo the pass for now.

Making my scum team Jamie, xorxes, and Nephthys.

xorxes, what will you do if I join your wagon?

##VOTE Nephthys

damo666

#362 Post by damo666 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:53 pm

food is town

bozotheclown

#363 Post by bozotheclown » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:08 pm

FlaviusAetius wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:41 am
bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:07 pm
FlaviusAetius wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:40 pm

after 9pm, I was busy debating war terms, and trying to push people to make the bases in the war more fair, as many of them are nearly impossible to take
also there is something called f3x in ROBLOX, and many people do want them to be used in trainings, I do and so I debated people a little while about that
Also I was talking with the plan for thursday, as wednesday is the break day for the war(which is why I am on atm)
andd I was catching up with a friend from ROBLOX that I met when I was 12, and he left ROBLOX when I was 16, and now I'm 19 and he's finally back, so we had a long conversation
also I was working on homework that I didnt finish(mostly because I didnt understand how to do assignment, until my friend in real life explained it to me more clearly)

so thats what I did
I didnt go out of my way to explain I only said a few general things...now this is going out of the way
OK, but I do not know why you said a few general things as a way of explaining your inactivity, you could have just said you have been busy.
I guess I was just kinda excited to share something apart of my life, guess I was wrong to do so ._.
I did not mean to discourage you from sharing information, but you qualified your post as an explanation as to why you were not lurking.

bozotheclown

#364 Post by bozotheclown » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:11 pm

damo666 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:26 am
Believe rdr township

Carrot cake is probably town (don't like the posting style though).

Bozo probtown with the vote stuff.

Xorxes is Xorxes. Jamie is Jamie.

EMC is being annoying.

Flav seems immature, probably town but needs to post less.

Tom, worcej and Neph seems a tad strange.

Fodd is meh

Anybody want to join me in ##vote worcej ?
I am willing to vote for worcej, but you have already moved on. I still prefer to find out about Chaqa, because if he flips scum it would be a good indication that Kakarroto is scum as well.

xorxes

#365 Post by xorxes » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:45 pm

foodcoats wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:28 pm
Kakarroto, damo, and worcej are currently townleans for me. Kakarroto is doing work, and I still don't believe scum!damo claims doctor, despite worcej's good arguments to the contrary - which, nonetheless, put worcej in my town camp.

I have to call Flavius null until I can better parse their style. Chaqa, emc, and rdrivera are nullish for me also. Worth mentioning I don't put a lot of credence in rdr's townslip; rdr strikes me as a cunning player, and the type who reads the setup. Not leading me to a scumlean yet either, though.

bozo started the game off weird. Much sillier and brusquer than usual. bozo is usually the paragon of seriousness.

I also called xorxes saucy early on for what I thought was cracking wise about a Reaver. xorxes is also usually pretty serious, from my perspective. I would put this aside except two other people have noticed xorxes acting out of sorts; if I recall correctly, one said xorxes was laid back, another that xorxes was not hunting as usual.

My initial ping on Jamie still stands, but I also haven't vibed on anything since then. But I would think scum!Jamie is experienced enough to have corrected course after starting the game off too gravely.

Tom and Nephthys give me the heebiejeebies. But, actually, taking the time to read their isos, I'll give Tom the pass since their posts are not bad, if infrequent and a bit... reactionary? Nephthys's iso by contrast is off. It sort of... caromes? Pointlessly? I'm not sure. It unsettles my gut. I don't like Neph's Chaqa vote; Chaqa's cop comment looks scummy, but Chaqa is conversational about this game no matter what. Second on the wagon looks a little too good. Picking up on what someone else had said and choosing to settle there without contributing much else to the game... it's a little too convenient.

I have to assume that xorxes and bozo cannot both be scum for being a little more saucy than usual. I think I'll put my faith in the fact that two others were pinged by xorxes and give bozo the pass for now.

##VOTE Nephthys
This is a good post, even if your scumteam is at least one third wrong. I voted for both Jamie and Neph, which would go way against my meta if that was the scumteam. Also, while it's true that I'm more on the serious side, you can easily find instances of me being saucy in any game I played, so not really a good indicator for me. Bozo is not incapable of making a joke either. Last game he started with one as well, for instance.

And what could I do if you join my wagon? If I was bussing, now I'm stuck! :neutral:

rd's townslip was too heavyhanded to be fake. Not beyond him probably, but most likely real.

I think team could be Neph, worcej, Tom, maybe Jamie if I need to replace one.

damo666

#366 Post by damo666 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:45 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:11 pm
damo666 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:26 am
Believe rdr township

Carrot cake is probably town (don't like the posting style though).

Bozo probtown with the vote stuff.

Xorxes is Xorxes. Jamie is Jamie.

EMC is being annoying.

Flav seems immature, probably town but needs to post less.

Tom, worcej and Neph seems a tad strange.

Fodd is meh

Anybody want to join me in ##vote worcej ?

I am willing to vote for worcej, but you have already moved on. I still prefer to find out about Chaqa, because if he flips scum it would be a good indication that Kakarroto is scum as well.
willing to lynch either worcej or neph whichever gains traction

disinclined to lynch Chaqa or Kakarrotto (today anyway)

damo666

#367 Post by damo666 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:47 pm

@xorxes looks like we've got this game wrapped up already!

xorxes

#368 Post by xorxes » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:52 pm

damo666 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:47 pm
:shock:

You want me to start doubting you, don't you?

damo666

#369 Post by damo666 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:28 pm

xorxes wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:52 pm
damo666 wrote:

No. Emphatically not.

damo666

#370 Post by damo666 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:51 pm

Doubting is for Tom

xorxes

#371 Post by xorxes » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:52 pm

damo666 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:28 pm
xorxes wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:52 pm
damo666 wrote:

No. Emphatically not.
OK. ;)

Actually, this reminds me of something I forgot to tell you about last game. When I started suspecting you of being a Reaver it was mostly for show in order to make scum less inclined to target you. I couldn't be 100% sure you were not, of course, but the paranoia was definitely overexaggerated.

damo666

#372 Post by damo666 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:14 pm

@bozo

why did you vote no lynch instead of emc? Were you having a dig at emc because of his voting habits?

Why did you not vote for rdr Jamie or Flav?

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#373 Post by Tom Bombadil » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:31 pm

In my head I’m remembering rdr faking a tow slip before but I may be getting him confused with someone else. Does anyone have recollection of this? I’ll try to go back and look but it’ll take some time since rdr has been scum an abnormallly large number of times

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#374 Post by rdrivera2005 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:38 pm

xorxes wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:45 pm
foodcoats wrote:

##VOTE Nephthys
This is a good post, even if your scumteam is at least one third wrong. I voted for both Jamie and Neph, which would go way against my meta if that was the scumteam. Also, while it's true that I'm more on the serious side, you can easily find instances of me being saucy in any game I played, so not really a good indicator for me. Bozo is not incapable of making a joke either. Last game he started with one as well, for instance.

And what could I do if you join my wagon? If I was bussing, now I'm stuck! :neutral:

rd's townslip was too heavyhanded to be fake. Not beyond him probably, but most likely real.

I can understand Neph and Tom, but why Worcej? I did a quick re-read on him and will rate him as null at most

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#375 Post by rdrivera2005 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:40 pm

Tom Bombadil wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:31 pm
In my head I’m remembering rdr faking a tow slip before but I may be getting him confused with someone else. Does anyone have recollection of this? I’ll try to go back and look but it’ll take some time since rdr has been scum an abnormallly large number of times
I have never faked a townslip. I don't even believe in townslips.

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#376 Post by Tom Bombadil » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:53 pm

Why can you understand the case xorxes has on me rdr? Right now the case is that I haven’t posted a bunch of useless conjecture filling the thread

Foxcastle

#377 Post by Foxcastle » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:00 pm

VOTE COUNT 1.2

Nephthys (4) — xorxes, Kakarroto, damo666, foodcoats
Chaqa (2) — bozotheclown, Nephthys
Jamiet99uk (2) — rdrivera2005, FlaviusAetius
e.m.c^42 (1) — Chaqa
FlaviusAetius (1) — Tom Bombadil
damo666 (1) — Jamiet99uk

With 6 flavorless hours to go, Nephthys is slated for the lynch.

E.m.c^42 and worcej must cast valid votes.

bozotheclown

#378 Post by bozotheclown » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:09 pm

damo666 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:14 pm
@bozo

why did you vote no lynch instead of emc? Were you having a dig at emc because of his voting habits?

To see if anyone cared that I did not vote for emc. After that I was voting for Chaqa because of him saying he did not remember Kakarroto which reminded me of how he said he did not remember dargorygel in M47 when dargorygel was his scum teammate.

damo666

#379 Post by damo666 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:13 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:09 pm
damo666 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:14 pm
@bozo

To see if anyone cared that I did not vote for emc. After that I was voting for Chaqa because of him saying he did not remember Kakarroto which reminded me of how he said he did not remember dargorygel in M47 when dargorygel was his scum teammate.
OK ##vote chaqa

Let's see how that goes

xorxes

#380 Post by xorxes » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:16 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:38 pm
xorxes wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:45 pm
foodcoats wrote:

##VOTE Nephthys

I can understand Neph and Tom, but why Worcej? I did a quick re-read on him and will rate him as null at most
A lot of it is POE, but he also had that weird purported "reaction test".