M1009 [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
xorxes
Posts: 7835
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:45 am
Karma: 1393

Re: M1009 [HIDDEN]

#381 Post by xorxes » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:23 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:40 pm
Tom Bombadil wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:31 pm
In my head I’m remembering rdr faking a tow slip before but I may be getting him confused with someone else. Does anyone have recollection of this? I’ll try to go back and look but it’ll take some time since rdr has been scum an abnormallly large number of times
I have never faked a townslip. I don't even believe in townslips.
You don't have to "believe" in townslips in order to fake one though.

What do you call it when someone does something unintentionally that they could only have done as one alignment or another? Or do you not believe that people are capable of doing things unintentionally?

damo666
Posts: 9616
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 2278

Re: M1009 [HIDDEN]

#382 Post by damo666 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:30 pm

xorxes wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:23 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:40 pm
Tom Bombadil wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:31 pm
In my head I’m remembering rdr faking a tow slip before but I may be getting him confused with someone else. Does anyone have recollection of this? I’ll try to go back and look but it’ll take some time since rdr has been scum an abnormallly large number of times
I have never faked a townslip. I don't even believe in townslips.
You don't have to "believe" in townslips in order to fake one though.

What do you call it when someone does something unintentionally that they could only have done as one alignment or another? Or do you not believe that people are capable of doing things unintentionally?
I do not believe that rdr unintentionally faked a townslip

xorxes
Posts: 7835
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:45 am
Karma: 1393

Re: M1009 [HIDDEN]

#383 Post by xorxes » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:44 pm

damo666 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:30 pm
xorxes wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:23 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:40 pm


I have never faked a townslip. I don't even believe in townslips.
You don't have to "believe" in townslips in order to fake one though.

What do you call it when someone does something unintentionally that they could only have done as one alignment or another? Or do you not believe that people are capable of doing things unintentionally?
I do not believe that rdr unintentionally faked a townslip
Even that is probably doable.

FlaviusAetius
Posts: 2663
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:15 am
Karma: 243

Re: M1009 [HIDDEN]

#384 Post by FlaviusAetius » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:05 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:12 am
@Flavius:

Don't you want to vote for Damo?

I think you have reason to.
uhhh why?
If its about last game I shouldnt of even signed up for it I was way too busy for the first day and made a complete mess
but I still dont like voting lurkers day 1, in fact I wont do it and I'll suspect you if you do so...I think it was two games ago where basically everyone who voted the lurker was mafia >.>
pretty sure you were one of them too.....
(this isnt meta, this is just common sense)

FlaviusAetius
Posts: 2663
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:15 am
Karma: 243

Re: M1009 [HIDDEN]

#385 Post by FlaviusAetius » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:07 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:20 am
FlaviusAetius wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:40 am
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:02 pm
Hey emc are you going to vote or are you going to be a wimp, like usual?
You really need to stop being mean I mean its ok for emotions to fly high, but you are taking it to the next level...
I can teach you and EMC some life lessons. You think this is abuse, you maggots? Just you wait. This is a game for grown ups. Are you a grown up? Are you triggered by me calling EMC a wimp? You little puppydog, it's almost cute.

Let me tell to ya, Flav.

It's time for you to wipe your snotty nose, finish your cereal, pull up your pants and join me in bringing some pure, town driven violence down on Damo's ass.

Can you hear me yet?

YEAH!
Im not triggered my guy, I just dont think we need to bring it that level, ok?
Like are you mad at me? If so dont be thats not going to get you anywhere in life, so how about YOU be the grown up and grow up a little and chill out with the cursing

as for damo I have no clue how I can bring violence unto him if he barely even TALKS

FlaviusAetius
Posts: 2663
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:15 am
Karma: 243

Re: M1009 [HIDDEN]

#386 Post by FlaviusAetius » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:09 pm

foodcoats wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:25 am
FlaviusAetius wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:53 am
foodcoats wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:58 pm


I don't always agree with Nephthys, but when I do it's because I had to read four pages of some coked out college kid's retarded spam.
Alright now thats just uncalled for
I am legitimately sorry, Flavius. This game always brings out my mean side. In real life, I repress all my sarcasm and nastiness, and for whatever reason it always gets out at least once or twice in webDip Mafia. I've been feeling shitty since I made that joke. It was very dumb and, yes, uncalled for. I hope you can forgive me.
Of course I can forgive you :D
Honestly I'm fine with the name-calling and cursing I deal with it a lot irl
But its not going to help us solve this game, in fact people are probably just doing it to hide...

FlaviusAetius
Posts: 2663
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:15 am
Karma: 243

Re: M1009 [HIDDEN]

#387 Post by FlaviusAetius » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:10 pm

damo666 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:26 am
Believe rdr township

Carrot cake is probably town (don't like the posting style though).

Bozo probtown with the vote stuff.

Xorxes is Xorxes. Jamie is Jamie.

EMC is being annoying.

Flav seems immature, probably town but needs to post less.

Tom, worcej and Neph seems a tad strange.

Fodd is meh

Anybody want to join me in ##vote worcej ?
Make an actual case, strange doesnt mean anything, you putting a space between all these lines is strange,, therefore we should lynch you? wat?
also I'm not immature I'm just trying to play the game and solve you on the other hand arent even contributing everything

FlaviusAetius
Posts: 2663
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:15 am
Karma: 243

Re: M1009 [HIDDEN]

#388 Post by FlaviusAetius » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:12 pm

damo666 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:37 am
Kakarroto wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:57 am
I'm a bit confused there, but I'll see if I can make sense of it in time.

Anyway, after having a little look at the posting statistics on our very lovely peterlund-bot™ I noticed, that there is one who is at the very bottom in every category: least posts, words, words per post, chars and even posting time. I don't like that. I don't like that at all. I also don't like that he sits on a wagon on emc for ... no reason but to seemingly park a vote. Oh and testing a double vote. No, he needs to participate more. ##VOTE damo666
You seem to have done homework on past games or seem at least to be willing to do so. If you delve you will see I am usually a low poster on day 1. Day 1s are usually false and forced.

I prefer short quality posts rather scummy shite a la bb and Flav and EMC..

Bozo and Xorxes have the best posting style imo.
If we all took your approach, we mine as well just shoot a shot in the dark and call it a day...everyday...
day 1 is ALWAYS going to be messy that doesnt mean we should throw it out the window, otherwise day 2 just becomes the new day 1 :facedesk:

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 5467
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 1067

Re: M1009 [HIDDEN]

#389 Post by rdrivera2005 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:21 pm

Tom Bombadil wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:53 pm
Why can you understand the case xorxes has on me rdr? Right now the case is that I haven’t posted a bunch of useless conjecture filling the thread
Because I also disliked your push on Jamiet. Not because he isn't scummy, but cause of your reasoning, to me it was obvious he was joking/being sarcastic and I expect you to also see that. It looks like something I would do so I can buss a partner at EOD if needed but without really putting the hope in his neck..

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 17274
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 8117
Contact:

Re: M1009 [HIDDEN]

#390 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:23 pm

Listen up.

Let me TALK to ya.

And lemme get this straight...

Damo, looking like he slept in a hedge in the low-rent side of Pumpkin Town, comes crawling back out here, does a selective "catch up". Oh really? Doesn't address me hardly at all beyond "Jamie is being Jamie".

Keep listening, ladies. I know what I want, I like to GET what I want, and what I want today is Damo's head on a spike. Tomorrow, what I want is the World Heavyweight Championship of the World. YEAH. But today? Today is about Damo.

So, I'm voting him for his Doctor claim, and encouraging others to vote him. You all noticed me doing that, right? I know you did.

Does Damo respond? Does Damo address me calling for his lynch? Does Damo retract his claim?

Well, does he?

No, he does not.

Ain't that a little strange?

He goes from 3 posts to 20-something posts, and he doesn't address the guy voting him and pushing him. He talks about almost anything and everything else. Let's talk about townslips, let's talk about Chaqa, let's talk about Netflix. Let's talk about the weather. Let's talk about cupcakes and milk.

LET'S TALK ABOUT DAMO IGNORING AND DEFLECTING FROM THE PRESSURE I'M PUTTING ON HIS LILY-WHITE ASS.

Let's talk about that.

YEAH.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 5467
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 1067

Re: M1009 [HIDDEN]

#391 Post by rdrivera2005 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:28 pm

xorxes wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:23 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:40 pm
Tom Bombadil wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:31 pm
In my head I’m remembering rdr faking a tow slip before but I may be getting him confused with someone else. Does anyone have recollection of this? I’ll try to go back and look but it’ll take some time since rdr has been scum an abnormallly large number of times
I have never faked a townslip. I don't even believe in townslips.
You don't have to "believe" in townslips in order to fake one though.

What do you call it when someone does something unintentionally that they could only have done as one alignment or another? Or do you not believe that people are capable of doing things unintentionally?
I think both town and scum are sometimes lazy and don't read the setup properly or misread it and say things that can be read as "townslip".
But like you and Tom pointed, it's pretty easy to fake it so I don't think we should read much on it.
It's more or less the same with "scumslips". Many times it's just town writing poorly something or not playing close attention

damo666
Posts: 9616
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 2278

Re: M1009 [HIDDEN]

#392 Post by damo666 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:35 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:23 pm
Listen up.

Let me TALK to ya.

And lemme get this straight...

Damo, looking like he slept in a hedge in the low-rent side of Pumpkin Town, comes crawling back out here, does a selective "catch up". Oh really? Doesn't address me hardly at all beyond "Jamie is being Jamie".

Keep listening, ladies. I know what I want, I like to GET what I want, and what I want today is Damo's head on a spike. Tomorrow, what I want is the World Heavyweight Championship of the World. YEAH. But today? Today is about Damo.

So, I'm voting him for his Doctor claim, and encouraging others to vote him. You all noticed me doing that, right? I know you did.

Does Damo respond? Does Damo address me calling for his lynch? Does Damo retract his claim?

Well, does he?

No, he does not.

Ain't that a little strange?

He goes from 3 posts to 20-something posts, and he doesn't address the guy voting him and pushing him. He talks about almost anything and everything else. Let's talk about townslips, let's talk about Chaqa, let's talk about Netflix. Let's talk about the weather. Let's talk about cupcakes and milk.

LET'S TALK ABOUT DAMO IGNORING AND DEFLECTING FROM THE PRESSURE I'M PUTTING ON HIS LILY-WHITE ASS.

Let's talk about that.

YEAH.
I don't care that you are voting me scumbag.

Nobody will follow.

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 17274
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 8117
Contact:

Re: M1009 [HIDDEN]

#393 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:39 pm

@Damo:

I'm not talking TO you.

I'm talking ABOUT you.

I'm not scum. I'm the biggest babyface in this territory. I've got the bluest eyes you ever did see.

You, sir, are sketchy as fuck. I'm hoping at least some of my fellow townsfolk can see you.

Yeah? YEAH.

damo666
Posts: 9616
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 2278

Re: M1009 [HIDDEN]

#394 Post by damo666 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:45 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:39 pm
@Damo:

I'm not talking TO you.

I'm talking ABOUT you.

I'm not scum. I'm the biggest babyface in this territory. I've got the bluest eyes you ever did see.

You, sir, are sketchy as fuck. I'm hoping at least some of my fellow townsfolk can see you.

Yeah? YEAH.
You discussed my lack of response. I thought I'd clarify for you why. Everybody else knows. Even your scummy mates.

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 17274
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 8117
Contact:

Re: M1009 [HIDDEN]

#395 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:47 pm

Notice how Damo starts scumreading me when I start applying pressure?

Are you all paying attention?

YEAH.

damo666
Posts: 9616
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 2278

Re: M1009 [HIDDEN]

#396 Post by damo666 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:56 pm

NAH!

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 17274
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 8117
Contact:

Re: M1009 [HIDDEN]

#397 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:00 pm

Either I've actually got Damo here, or he really is the Doctor who legit claimed for absolutely no reason.

To put it another way, either I'm a genius, or Damo is an idiot.

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 2499
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:52 pm
Location: Detroit, MI
Karma: 1814

Re: M1009 [HIDDEN]

#398 Post by Tom Bombadil » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:01 pm

I don’t think damo ignoring your “pressure” is NAI since I don’t think he really get any pressure. Your argument about him deflecting is flawed from the start because there wasn’t really pressure created.

damo666
Posts: 9616
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 2278

Re: M1009 [HIDDEN]

#399 Post by damo666 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:03 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:00 pm
Either I've actually got Damo here, or he really is the Doctor who legit claimed for absolutely no reason.

To put it another way, either I'm a genius, or Damo is an idiot.
You are not a genius. I am not an idiot.

I may be a genius. You may be an idiot.

damo666
Posts: 9616
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 2278

Re: M1009 [HIDDEN]

#400 Post by damo666 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:52 pm

FlaviusAetius wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:10 pm
damo666 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:26 am
Believe rdr township

Carrot cake is probably town (don't like the posting style though).

Bozo probtown with the vote stuff.

Xorxes is Xorxes. Jamie is Jamie.

EMC is being annoying.

Flav seems immature, probably town but needs to post less.

Tom, worcej and Neph seems a tad strange.

Fodd is meh

Anybody want to join me in ##vote worcej ?
Make an actual case, strange doesnt mean anything, you putting a space between all these lines is strange,, therefore we should lynch you? wat?
also I'm not immature I'm just trying to play the game and solve you on the other hand arent even contributing everything
How can you make a serious case Day 1 of a vanilla game?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests