MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
FlaviusAetius
Posts: 2663
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:15 am
Karma: 242

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#641 Post by FlaviusAetius » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:44 pm

xorxes wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:41 pm
OK, so Bunny has given us something. I'm not unhappy with the Bob wagon, but I think we need more competition.

##VOTE Comp I guess for now.
So your competition is not picking any of the solo wagons, but...picking a guy who hasnt said a word :thumbsup: what a joke

e.m.c^42
Posts: 6320
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:00 pm
Location: Rated 0/5 Stars; ☆☆☆☆☆
Karma: 1706

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#642 Post by e.m.c^42 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:45 pm

Hmm, Dargo has been surprisingly bland this game

Chaqa may not be completely wrong, let's see

e.m.c^42
Posts: 6320
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:00 pm
Location: Rated 0/5 Stars; ☆☆☆☆☆
Karma: 1706

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#643 Post by e.m.c^42 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:45 pm

Also Flav, when did I ever talk mechs lol

It's something I ardently avoid almost every game, since it's not my strong point at all.

xorxes
Posts: 7834
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:45 am
Karma: 1386

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#644 Post by xorxes » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:46 pm

e.m.c^42 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:42 pm
I still think voting for comp is a bad idea. Bozo, xorx, why. Y'all know better, that was a terrible reasoning, especially from players that usually hold VCA as relatively important, unlike me. Instead of having a single player without record, you end up with everyone on that wagon with essentially...somewhat useless votes, and an excuse to stop further reasoning for the day.
You're not pushing for a better alternative though.

e.m.c^42
Posts: 6320
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:00 pm
Location: Rated 0/5 Stars; ☆☆☆☆☆
Karma: 1706

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#645 Post by e.m.c^42 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:47 pm

I think Dargo is deliberately trying to stay out of sight. He hasn't presented any strong opinions (usually he has at least one), and I don't quite get if his last post was a joke or not, lol

problem is, wallflower!Dargo is more likely to be PR than scum, but may be wrong.

damo666
Posts: 9127
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 1768

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#646 Post by damo666 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:47 pm

##vote Vapor

throwing spanner in the works

FlaviusAetius
Posts: 2663
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:15 am
Karma: 242

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#647 Post by FlaviusAetius » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:48 pm

KalelChase wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:03 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:13 pm
Temasek22 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:38 am

Tell me what you guys think, I want the best for us.
What do you think will be different tomorrow? We'll have Xorxes dead, because at least one scum team is going to target him, and no doctor will (Chaq already said 1 of them won't). We'll have 3 dead bodies. And then what? Wait around for this gang war to continue and sit at home like demur little victorians and hope the scum off each other or the detective gets lucky?
I'll give you town points for changing your interaction based on requests from the team (because when you're 'on' you're really valuable, despite my aversion to 'noise'), but this is pretty ironic for someone who was lurking so much until recently.
I had the exact saame comment as bunny, this is not an odd comment its perfectly fine

e.m.c^42
Posts: 6320
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:00 pm
Location: Rated 0/5 Stars; ☆☆☆☆☆
Karma: 1706

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#648 Post by e.m.c^42 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:48 pm

xorxes wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:46 pm
e.m.c^42 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:42 pm
I still think voting for comp is a bad idea. Bozo, xorx, why. Y'all know better, that was a terrible reasoning, especially from players that usually hold VCA as relatively important, unlike me. Instead of having a single player without record, you end up with everyone on that wagon with essentially...somewhat useless votes, and an excuse to stop further reasoning for the day.
You're not pushing for a better alternative though.
Oh god, have me make a decision? The horrors

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 6317
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 2500

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#649 Post by Chaqa » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:48 pm

Let's vote for Vapor. I know the language barrier explains some of it, but he's been a little iffy this game with possible scumslips, and he might be Jack bsased on that one wording thing, which he's shown before w/ the Hammer thing in M50v1.

Plus, he's been pushing the awful Bob wagon.

purplecow
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:14 pm
Karma: 5

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#650 Post by purplecow » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:49 pm

##vote vapor
I'll join in

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 6317
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 2500

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#651 Post by Chaqa » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:49 pm

e.m.c^42 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:48 pm
xorxes wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:46 pm
e.m.c^42 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:42 pm
I still think voting for comp is a bad idea. Bozo, xorx, why. Y'all know better, that was a terrible reasoning, especially from players that usually hold VCA as relatively important, unlike me. Instead of having a single player without record, you end up with everyone on that wagon with essentially...somewhat useless votes, and an excuse to stop further reasoning for the day.
You're not pushing for a better alternative though.
Oh god, have me make a decision? The horrors
EMC buddy, join me on Vapor? #ChipotlePower

FlaviusAetius
Posts: 2663
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:15 am
Karma: 242

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#652 Post by FlaviusAetius » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:49 pm

e.m.c^42 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:45 pm
Also Flav, when did I ever talk mechs lol

It's something I ardently avoid almost every game, since it's not my strong point at all.
ill pull it up right now lol, this is a blatant lie

e.m.c^42
Posts: 6320
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:00 pm
Location: Rated 0/5 Stars; ☆☆☆☆☆
Karma: 1706

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#653 Post by e.m.c^42 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:49 pm

I rather highly doubt Vapor is scum. More likely to be town or 3rd party, but not scum.

FlaviusAetius
Posts: 2663
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:15 am
Karma: 242

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#654 Post by FlaviusAetius » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:49 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:48 pm
Let's vote for Vapor. I know the language barrier explains some of it, but he's been a little iffy this game with possible scumslips, and he might be Jack bsased on that one wording thing, which he's shown before w/ the Hammer thing in M50v1.

Plus, he's been pushing the awful Bob wagon.
scumslips are mostly fake, i believe him he was probably typing too quickly, a lot of people do(i did too!)

damo666
Posts: 9127
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 1768

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#655 Post by damo666 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:49 pm

Join the Vapor trail !

(Sorry)

worcej
Posts: 7318
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Karma: 2373

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#656 Post by worcej » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:50 pm

Vote Count:
Computer_Genius (5) CmdrLikely xorxes BionicMole frostwind bozotheclown
BobMcBob (4) Vaporwave dargorygel ItsHosuke KalelChase
Vaporwave (4) BobMcBob Chaqa damo666 purplecow
ND (1) Vecna
No‑Lynch (1) Temasek22
damo666 (1) rdrivera2005
BionicMole (1) DemonRHK
purplecow (1) BunnyGo
e.m.c^42 (1) FlaviusAetius
ItsHosuke (1) ND
bozotheclown (1) Kitsune

Currently Computer_Genius is set to be lynched. ~10 minutes remain.
4

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 6317
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 2500

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#657 Post by Chaqa » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:51 pm

damo666 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:49 pm
Join the Vapor trail !

(Sorry)
+1

I'd prefer Dargo, but I don't have the time to put a proper case together, and Vapor at least has some reason to be suspicious of over many others. CG is going to b replaced/modkilled, and there's no good case against Bob.

So, since a no lynch is off the table, apparently, we're left with Vapor.

damo666
Posts: 9127
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 1768

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#658 Post by damo666 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:52 pm

Computer_Genius doesn't seem to be very aptly named.

e.m.c^42
Posts: 6320
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:00 pm
Location: Rated 0/5 Stars; ☆☆☆☆☆
Karma: 1706

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#659 Post by e.m.c^42 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:53 pm

Agh

If between Vapor and Bob I townread Vapor a lil' but more, but not by much

xorxes
Posts: 7834
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:45 am
Karma: 1386

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#660 Post by xorxes » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:53 pm

e.m.c^42 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:49 pm
I rather highly doubt Vapor is scum. More likely to be town or 3rd party, but not scum.
I agree he is not likely to be Mafia. Town or Jack the Ripper.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests