MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 2474
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:52 pm
Location: Detroit, MI
Karma: 1779

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#1461 Post by Tom Bombadil » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:28 pm

Also, I think Fargo is town.

Kitsune
Posts: 698
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:24 pm
Location: Pandemonium
Karma: 624

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#1462 Post by Kitsune » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:50 pm

KalelChase wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:25 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:02 am
And goddamn it Kalel. Come back here with that voice of god, that superman spreadsheet and talk to us! Don't just do a post to get you above modkill and disappear. You can help! You can try winning for once! Come on, don't let the Vixen (Kitsune) win again...
Yeah, I'm spending more time writing down data then interacting. Buy the time I've finished reading it's too much to put in one post (despite liking NDs synopses). While I'm against 'noise' posts, the amount I've contributed has been lame.

So going cold turkey on the data for a bit. So the below is a gut check that I reserve the right to modify.

ND is too valuable. Not going to lynch him ever. Bunny too entertaining.

SCUM
Frost
Vapor
e.m.c.

SCUMLEAN
Bunny (Sorry, but the the laying low early and now over-posting are two extremes that stand out to me)
Kit (If you show up I'll move you - I've been busy with personal stuff too)
Darg
Damo
Purple
X
Flavor

CHAOS
Chaq - Lynch eventually, Is there a good case he was on Bobs team then prioritize (if we get rid of a Scum team there's one less NK right?)
Veca

NEUTRAL (and a whole pile of newbs)
Tem

TOWNLEAN
Flav
Bozo
RDR

TOWNCLEAN
ND

##VOTE FROSTWIND

Again, going to do some ISOs in the next 9 hours... will share.
I'm here KalEl :)

Not still moving (:P @ DrunkBunny), but job hunting and fighting out the last moves in the Nexus Tournament. Still you're right I should contribute more instead of reading and thinking and digesting.

It's 1:47 am right now, so sleep will help the usefulness of my remarks, but I'll drop in again in the morning with either my own initial readlist (hopefully) or at least updates on my previous reads and a few more Y/N judgements.

I think I'm happy with my Chaqa vote for now. It was intended to coax him to answer my questions and hopefully help decide between ND and Chaqa as J/H in light of the GM information most people didn't seem to be considering... but that's changed and I'm not convinced he isn't scum.

Still he has a strong wagon so I may use my vote to point to someone I consider scummier even if they're not getting lynched today.

CmdrLikely
Posts: 130
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:40 am
Karma: 5

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#1463 Post by CmdrLikely » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:51 pm

Tom Bombadil wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:28 pm
Also, I think Fargo is town.
Fargo, ND?

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 6317
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 2500

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#1464 Post by Chaqa » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:00 pm

Look, I just don't see Frost as scum. Most of the people on that wagon, I don't have strong town reads on.

##Vote e.m.c^42

If I hang, I hang.

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 2474
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:52 pm
Location: Detroit, MI
Karma: 1779

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#1465 Post by Tom Bombadil » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:00 pm

I meant dargo...autocorrect. But ND too.

Vecna
Posts: 9766
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 2180

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#1466 Post by Vecna » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:02 pm

KalelChase wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:25 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:02 am
And goddamn it Kalel. Come back here with that voice of god, that superman spreadsheet and talk to us! Don't just do a post to get you above modkill and disappear. You can help! You can try winning for once! Come on, don't let the Vixen (Kitsune) win again...
Yeah, I'm spending more time writing down data then interacting. Buy the time I've finished reading it's too much to put in one post (despite liking NDs synopses). While I'm against 'noise' posts, the amount I've contributed has been lame.

So going cold turkey on the data for a bit. So the below is a gut check that I reserve the right to modify.

ND is too valuable. Not going to lynch him ever. Bunny too entertaining.

SCUM
Frost
Vapor
e.m.c.

SCUMLEAN
Bunny (Sorry, but the the laying low early and now over-posting are two extremes that stand out to me)
Kit (If you show up I'll move you - I've been busy with personal stuff too)
Darg
Damo
Purple
X
Flavor

CHAOS
Chaq - Lynch eventually, Is there a good case he was on Bobs team then prioritize (if we get rid of a Scum team there's one less NK right?)
Veca

NEUTRAL (and a whole pile of newbs)
Tem

TOWNLEAN
Flav
Bozo
RDR

TOWNCLEAN
ND

##VOTE FROSTWIND

Again, going to do some ISOs in the next 9 hours... will share.
Goddamn, look at this guy trying to pocket me by putting me under chaos

BionicMole
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:11 am
Karma: 21

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#1467 Post by BionicMole » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:02 pm

Vecna wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:38 am
FlaviusAetius wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:20 am
Tom Bombadil wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:47 pm
I had no impressions?

I mean, I read the role before I read the game, so I wasn’t exactly focusing on what vapor said since I already knew my role. One less person to deduce.
So he's a PR
Reading stuff too literally there buddy
Haha, 3 messages ago you asked, "why not stop the grilling"? Are you seeing it now?

Vecna
Posts: 9766
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 2180

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#1468 Post by Vecna » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:06 pm

Tom Bombadil wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:21 pm
##vote rdrivera

I think Vecna saying Rivera would bus as scum is not taking the setup into account. If rivera and Bob are on the same scum tram as I suspect, I think rivera would protect there given the small teams make it difficult to justify bussing.

I think xorx did not pile on when the lynch was already decided, so I don’t think saying is was just a vote for show is correct.

I don’t like voting emc here either as he was instrumental in lynching Bob. Granted he could be on the other scum team so that carries less weight than normal, but I’m open to waiting on him rather than lynching now
Actually, going through the bot it appears Rdrivera was not around at Eod.

Xorxes stating when he posted the vote when it was 5v5 also appears to be possible, since it all ways in the last minute, so refreshing the page and not seeing all the new votes before posting your own is definately a thing.

Guess I could be wrong about these two.

Vecna
Posts: 9766
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 2180

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#1469 Post by Vecna » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:08 pm

BionicMole wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:02 pm
Vecna wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:38 am
FlaviusAetius wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:20 am


So he's a PR
Reading stuff too literally there buddy
Haha, 3 messages ago you asked, "why not stop the grilling"? Are you seeing it now?
I still think he's thoroughly town though, taking stuff too literally is not really something id scumread anyone over

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 16544
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 7442
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#1470 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:09 pm

Vote Count 2.6

frostwind(7) - DemonRHK, damo666, dargorygel, rdrivera2005, ItsHosuke, Temasek22, KalelChase.
Chaqa(7) - Vecna, Kitsune, bozotheclown, xorxes, frostwind, ND.
E.m.c^42(2) - BunnyGo, Chaqa
Bo_sox48(1) - FlaviusAetius
rdrivera2005(1) - Tom Bombadil

Unvoted: Chaqa, Purplecow, BionicMole

NOBODY is scheduled to be lynched.

7 hours and 50 minutes remain in Day Two.
3

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 6317
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 2500

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#1471 Post by Chaqa » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:10 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:09 pm
Vote Count 2.6

frostwind(7) - DemonRHK, damo666, dargorygel, rdrivera2005, ItsHosuke, Temasek22, KalelChase.
Chaqa(7) - Vecna, Kitsune, bozotheclown, xorxes, frostwind, ND.
E.m.c^42(2) - BunnyGo, Chaqa
Bo_sox48(1) - FlaviusAetius
rdrivera2005(1) - Tom Bombadil

Unvoted: Chaqa, Purplecow, BionicMole

NOBODY is scheduled to be lynched.

7 hours and 50 minutes remain in Day Two.
##GM: I voted for EMC.

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 2474
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:52 pm
Location: Detroit, MI
Karma: 1779

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#1472 Post by Tom Bombadil » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:23 pm

Emc is a bad lynch from an odd standpoint.

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 2474
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:52 pm
Location: Detroit, MI
Karma: 1779

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#1473 Post by Tom Bombadil » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:23 pm

odds*

damo666
Posts: 9128
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 1768

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#1474 Post by damo666 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:24 pm

Tom Bombadil wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:23 pm
Emc is a bad lynch from an odd standpoint.
Why any more so than rdrivera?

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 2474
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:52 pm
Location: Detroit, MI
Karma: 1779

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#1475 Post by Tom Bombadil » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:25 pm

Because emc was instrumental in lynching scum.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 6317
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 2500

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#1476 Post by Chaqa » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:25 pm

Tom Bombadil wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:23 pm
Emc is a bad lynch from an odd standpoint.
Explain? How are rivera's odds any better?

How are ANYONE's odds better?

What makes you such an expert?

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 2474
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:52 pm
Location: Detroit, MI
Karma: 1779

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#1477 Post by Tom Bombadil » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:25 pm

Rivera shaded Bob(scum) but found a way not to vote him

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 6317
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 2500

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#1478 Post by Chaqa » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:26 pm

Tom Bombadil wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:25 pm
Because emc was instrumental in lynching scum.
There's two scum teams. EMC is not playing to his usual style or calibre.

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 2474
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:52 pm
Location: Detroit, MI
Karma: 1779

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#1479 Post by Tom Bombadil » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:26 pm

Am I the only one looking at the D1 vote??

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 2474
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:52 pm
Location: Detroit, MI
Karma: 1779

Re: MAFIA 51 - LONDON BY GASLIGHT [HIDDEN]

#1480 Post by Tom Bombadil » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:27 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:26 pm
Tom Bombadil wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:25 pm
Because emc was instrumental in lynching scum.
There's two scum teams. EMC is not playing to his usual style or calibre.
I realize this. I’ve pointed this out. But I find it highly unlikely if emc was on Bobs scum team he would vote Bob. So by probability he is less likely to be scum that some other null player.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests