Mafia XXXIV Game Thread - Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 3144
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:01 am
Karma: 2321
Contact:

Re: Mafia XXXIV Game Thread - Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

#941 Post by bo_sox48 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:57 pm

Rjmcf wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:54 pm
bo_sox48 wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:53 pm
Aw, thanks brain. I wish you had come to that realization back then.

/grudge
This is nice and all, but you still haven't responded to me. I think we all need an answer right now, you're deflecting.
An answer on what?

DemonRHK
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 2084
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:08 am
Karma: 1404

Re: Mafia XXXIV Game Thread - Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

#942 Post by DemonRHK » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:57 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:50 pm
It is currently 41° C in Brazil
Really brain? Why?

reedeer1
Posts: 170
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:27 am
Location: Ithaca NY USA
Karma: 15

Re: Mafia XXXIV Game Thread - Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

#943 Post by reedeer1 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:59 pm

Brain, you should tell us who you gunned, that way we can town clear you, and have two town clears rather than one. (unless maniac is godfather)

brainbomb
Posts: 17743
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 7264

Re: Mafia XXXIV Game Thread - Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

#944 Post by brainbomb » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:00 am

Maniac is town. Oracle reveals everyone and everything.

And I dont have even the slightest interest in being a clear. I play better when I am under duress

Rjmcf
Code Contributor
Code Contributor
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:52 am
Karma: 26

Re: Mafia XXXIV Game Thread - Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

#945 Post by Rjmcf » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:01 am

Rjmcf wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:45 pm
Listen bo. Don't disappear. I'm feeling pretty unfavourable towards you right now, what with these two scummy moves. I've got too much work tomorrow to try and hunt for a scum suspect, I haven't got the time, so I gotta get some answers now. Why is calling for gun claims not scummy? Give me a clear answer please.
On this. Your first answer wasn't good enough.

brainbomb
Posts: 17743
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 7264

Re: Mafia XXXIV Game Thread - Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

#946 Post by brainbomb » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:02 am

reedeer1 wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:59 pm
Brain, you should tell us who you gunned, that way we can town clear you, and have two town clears rather than one. (unless maniac is godfather)
One is plenty. :)

VashtaNeurotic
Posts: 238
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:34 am
Karma: 16

Re: Mafia XXXIV Game Thread - Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

#947 Post by VashtaNeurotic » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:03 am

And what if you gunned a mafia and they shoot you, bb?

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 3144
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:01 am
Karma: 2321
Contact:

Re: Mafia XXXIV Game Thread - Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

#948 Post by bo_sox48 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:04 am

Rjmcf wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:54 pm
This is nice and all, but you still haven't responded to me. I think we all need an answer right now, you're deflecting.
Rjmcf wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:01 am
Rjmcf wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:45 pm
Listen bo. Don't disappear. I'm feeling pretty unfavourable towards you right now, what with these two scummy moves. I've got too much work tomorrow to try and hunt for a scum suspect, I haven't got the time, so I gotta get some answers now. Why is calling for gun claims not scummy? Give me a clear answer please.
On this. Your first answer wasn't good enough.
I'm sorry, I just heard two different things. Have I still not responded to you, or was my first answer not good enough?

VashtaNeurotic
Posts: 238
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:34 am
Karma: 16

Re: Mafia XXXIV Game Thread - Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

#949 Post by VashtaNeurotic » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:05 am

bo_sox48 wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:04 am
Rjmcf wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:54 pm
This is nice and all, but you still haven't responded to me. I think we all need an answer right now, you're deflecting.
Rjmcf wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:01 am
Rjmcf wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:45 pm
Listen bo. Don't disappear. I'm feeling pretty unfavourable towards you right now, what with these two scummy moves. I've got too much work tomorrow to try and hunt for a scum suspect, I haven't got the time, so I gotta get some answers now. Why is calling for gun claims not scummy? Give me a clear answer please.
On this. Your first answer wasn't good enough.
I'm sorry, I just heard two different things. Have I still not responded to you, or was my first answer not good enough?
You are really going to get into semantics bo?

Rjmcf
Code Contributor
Code Contributor
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:52 am
Karma: 26

Re: Mafia XXXIV Game Thread - Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

#950 Post by Rjmcf » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:05 am

VashtaNeurotic wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:03 am
And what if you gunned a mafia and they shoot you, bb?
He's not GS. He gave more info when I realised that.

brainbomb
Posts: 17743
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 7264

Re: Mafia XXXIV Game Thread - Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

#951 Post by brainbomb » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:06 am

VashtaNeurotic wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:03 am
And what if you gunned a mafia and they shoot you, bb?
Id have died already. :)

Rjmcf
Code Contributor
Code Contributor
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:52 am
Karma: 26

Re: Mafia XXXIV Game Thread - Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

#952 Post by Rjmcf » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:06 am

bo_sox48 wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:04 am
Rjmcf wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:54 pm
This is nice and all, but you still haven't responded to me. I think we all need an answer right now, you're deflecting.
Rjmcf wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:01 am
Rjmcf wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:45 pm
Listen bo. Don't disappear. I'm feeling pretty unfavourable towards you right now, what with these two scummy moves. I've got too much work tomorrow to try and hunt for a scum suspect, I haven't got the time, so I gotta get some answers now. Why is calling for gun claims not scummy? Give me a clear answer please.
On this. Your first answer wasn't good enough.
I'm sorry, I just heard two different things. Have I still not responded to you, or was my first answer not good enough?
Jesus you're right, you never even gave a proper first answer! Come on now, before it gets swamped by a bunch of other posts.

VashtaNeurotic
Posts: 238
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:34 am
Karma: 16

Re: Mafia XXXIV Game Thread - Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

#953 Post by VashtaNeurotic » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:06 am

Cool so we know that bb is either not GS or really silly.

Rjmcf
Code Contributor
Code Contributor
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:52 am
Karma: 26

Re: Mafia XXXIV Game Thread - Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

#954 Post by Rjmcf » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:07 am

brainbomb wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:06 am
VashtaNeurotic wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:03 am
And what if you gunned a mafia and they shoot you, bb?
Id have died already. :)
Isn't that kind of vain? Mafia like guns out, why kill the gunsmith?

Rjmcf
Code Contributor
Code Contributor
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:52 am
Karma: 26

Re: Mafia XXXIV Game Thread - Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

#955 Post by Rjmcf » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:07 am

VashtaNeurotic wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:06 am
Cool so we know that bb is either not GS or really silly.
Yeah, basically.

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 3144
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:01 am
Karma: 2321
Contact:

Re: Mafia XXXIV Game Thread - Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

#956 Post by bo_sox48 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:08 am

VashtaNeurotic wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:05 am
bo_sox48 wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:04 am
Rjmcf wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:54 pm
This is nice and all, but you still haven't responded to me. I think we all need an answer right now, you're deflecting.
Rjmcf wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:01 am


On this. Your first answer wasn't good enough.
I'm sorry, I just heard two different things. Have I still not responded to you, or was my first answer not good enough?
You are really going to get into semantics bo?
Yes.

Foxcastle
Posts: 4995
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:48 pm
Location: Night Vale
Karma: 1327

Re: Mafia XXXIV Game Thread - Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

#957 Post by Foxcastle » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:09 am

Rjmcf wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:07 am
brainbomb wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:06 am
VashtaNeurotic wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:03 am
And what if you gunned a mafia and they shoot you, bb?
Id have died already. :)
Isn't that kind of vain? Mafia like guns out, why kill the gunsmith?
The other person who called Brainbomb vain was Jamiet... Hmmm...

Rjmcf
Code Contributor
Code Contributor
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:52 am
Karma: 26

Re: Mafia XXXIV Game Thread - Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

#958 Post by Rjmcf » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:11 am

Rjmcf wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:06 am
bo_sox48 wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:04 am
Rjmcf wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:54 pm
This is nice and all, but you still haven't responded to me. I think we all need an answer right now, you're deflecting.
I'm sorry, I just heard two different things. Have I still not responded to you, or was my first answer not good enough?
Jesus you're right, you never even gave a proper first answer! Come on now, before it gets swamped by a bunch of other posts.
I clarified. Now please give us something to work with?

brainbomb
Posts: 17743
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 7264

Re: Mafia XXXIV Game Thread - Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

#959 Post by brainbomb » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:11 am

Vash is more passionate about who was gunned than he is about basically any other singular detail in the entire game. To a level of sociopathic petulance.

Cute.

I think snowy death makes ND look way more fake. Im.fine lynching ND

##Vote ND

Rjmcf
Code Contributor
Code Contributor
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:52 am
Karma: 26

Re: Mafia XXXIV Game Thread - Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

#960 Post by Rjmcf » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:11 am

Foxcastle wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:09 am
Rjmcf wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:07 am
brainbomb wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:06 am


Id have died already. :)
Isn't that kind of vain? Mafia like guns out, why kill the gunsmith?
The other person who called Brainbomb vain was Jamiet... Hmmm...
Am I wrong? Can you explain why bb thinks he should be dead?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests