Mafia XL - A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
ND

Re: Mafia XL - A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum

#3601 Post by ND » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:53 pm

Yep didn't want the whole day be about me arguing Jamie that isn't really productive in getting the big picture.

Durga

#3602 Post by Durga » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:57 pm

ND:
@Squigs

"@ND - When you say both are viable wagons, do you mean damo and peter? If so do you think there is some bussing going on, or do you just think one of the two is scum."

Good question. That point was in reference to the Peter and Jamie wagon. I don't like the Jamie wagon and I don't really like the Peter wagon either. But, I was just commenting on the fact that a lot of people were voting on those two wagons thus making them viable for EOD1 when personally I think there is a better wagon which is also viable (Damo).
Why didn't you like the Jamiet aka obv scum wagon?

ND

#3603 Post by ND » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:00 am

I really latched onto Damo and felt there was good circumstancial evidence d1 for his lynch. I really didn't see Peter as being scum (either) day and by the end of day 1 I was in a wait and see mode with flash and all I had on Jamie was my meta read which I felt was obvious but I was waiting to see hwat flash would do.

Durga

#3604 Post by Durga » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:07 am

ND wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:00 am
I really latched onto Damo and felt there was good circumstancial evidence d1 for his lynch. I really didn't see Peter as being scum (either) day and by the end of day 1 I was in a wait and see mode with flash and all I had on Jamie was my meta read which I felt was obvious but I was waiting to see hwat flash would do.
You never articulated concrete reasons to scum read damo, you just agreed with Squigs vs you actually gave reasons to believe that Jamiet was scum

How was your read on damo stronger than obv scum?

ND

#3605 Post by ND » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:28 am

Durga wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:07 am
ND wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:00 am
You never articulated concrete reasons to scum read damo, you just agreed with Squigs vs you actually gave reasons to believe that Jamiet was scum

How was your read on damo stronger than obv scum?
Eh, that's a lie at worst or uninformed at best. If you look back at my posts you'll see that I heavily questioned and pushed Damo D1. It was a lot more than me just 'agreeing' with Squigs.

ND

#3606 Post by ND » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:31 am

And yeah, my read on Damo was stronger then my meta read on Jamie. If you re-read D1 or my posts from D1 you will see what I was thinking at the time.

I appreciate the line of questioning, but I don't think you are being fair and I don't think your most recent line was genuine. Saying I just agreed with Squigs on Damo D1. That's simply not true. I know that there have been almost two hundred pages of this, but it's not hard to re-read what I said.

You being un-genuine in this just goes back to my broader point about your play. It's not genuine.

I really don't think Durga is town. There is a chance I'm wrong on Ghug, but I am convinced. I think Flash is better though, but mark my words Durga is not town.

Durga

#3607 Post by Durga » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:37 am

Okay. Can you quote your specific read on damo, I clearly overlooked it. And explain to me why the read you quote is stronger than your meta read on Jamiet. And don't give me this find it yourself bs, I can't find it. If you're town and want to help us win then you'll help me out in figuring if you're town or scum.

Durga

#3608 Post by Durga » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:42 am

Do you think there's a chance that I'm misreading you here? Or am I just being blatantly not genuine?

ND

#3609 Post by ND » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:46 am

I never wrote some mega case on Damo. It was a fluid case that stretched the second part of D1. It involved my reasoning and questioning of him throughout D1 starting on 15 and going to phase end. All you have to do is search my name into the bot to see that I heavily pushed and questioned him throughout the day. It was much more then me 'agreeing' with Squigs and voting him.

Why does this outweigh my read on Jamie? I had a solid read on Jamie for like the first 12 hours and it was a pure meta read and a gut reaction to his play. I saw actual posts and statements Damo made that made me think he was scum and I felt that circumstantial evidence was much better.

Durga

#3610 Post by Durga » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:51 am

ND wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:46 am
I never wrote some mega case on Damo. It was a fluid case that stretched the second part of D1. It involved my reasoning and questioning of him throughout D1 starting on 15 and going to phase end. All you have to do is search my name into the bot to see that I heavily pushed and questioned him throughout the day. It was much more then me 'agreeing' with Squigs and voting him.

Why does this outweigh my read on Jamie? I had a solid read on Jamie for like the first 12 hours and it was a pure meta read and a gut reaction to his play. I saw actual posts and statements Damo made that made me think he was scum and I felt that circumstantial evidence was much better.
You talk and talk and talk about all the shit you do but I see no evidence of actual substantive material!! Show me several posts involving your reasoning and questioning. I HAVE LOOKED AT THE BOT. I want to hear it from **you**

And if you cannot produce this, I will get you lynched. So if you are town, get it the fuck together, and help me solve this fucking game by proving to me that you're town.

You've deflected all game, and when people ask you for evidence of your assertions you are unable to provide them, you simply tell them to look for themselves. Well I can't find it. Help me or die.

ND

#3611 Post by ND » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:07 am

Durga wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:51 am
ND wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:46 am

You talk and talk and talk about all the shit you do but I see no evidence of actual substantive material!! Show me several posts involving your reasoning and questioning. I HAVE LOOKED AT THE BOT. I want to hear it from **you**

And if you cannot produce this, I will get you lynched. So if you are town, get it the fuck together, and help me solve this fucking game by proving to me that you're town.

You've deflected all game, and when people ask you for evidence of your assertions you are unable to provide them, you simply tell them to look for themselves. Well I can't find it. Help me or die.
Wow. There is a lot to unpack there. First, I have to say I am a little taken aback. Second, again, the material is there and I am glad you have looked at the bot. I never wrote some big case on Damo. I started with my vote on him on Page 15 and questioned and pushed him throughout the next twenty pages or so. Like, what do you want me to do quote myself for twenty pages and put it in the thread. It's on the bot. That's what's there. There isn't anything else.

By all means, get me lynched if that will satisfy you. You are putting the game on the line though and if you are town and you are wrong then you will cost all of us the game. When I flip town the game is over Durga. It's done. So, the 'help me or die' and the 'I will get you lynched' isn't helpful at all if you are town. By all means ask whatever you want, but I am not going to answer your anger with my own and really I don't feel anything towards this game except despair and exhaustion. If you are town then I am sure you will share my despair when we do lose because of your actions.

But, I don't think you are town. And I think you probably find it pretty hilarious that you can end this game by lynching me. That's my best guess.

Fourth, 'You've deflected all game' not really. I don't know what you mean by that. How have I deflected? So, I guess I die and we lose. I don't know what else to say. i don't know what you want from me. my post history is there. If you have something specific you want me to answer about one of my posts then I'll do it, but I am not a mind reader.

Durga

#3612 Post by Durga » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:11 am

Wow. There is a lot to unpack there. First, I have to say I am a little taken aback. Second, again, the material is there and I am glad you have looked at the bot. I never wrote some big case on Damo. I started with my vote on him on Page 15 and questioned and pushed him throughout the next twenty pages or so. Like, what do you want me to do quote myself for twenty pages and put it in the thread. It's on the bot. That's what's there. There isn't anything else.
Yes quote it. Just the substantive material, not you agreeing with someone else or telling people to read back. Do that for me, please.

I'm just really struggling to understand your push on Jamiet and you abrupt backing off when he was gaining steam. I also don't understand why you disliked his wagon when you had a meta read on him. It makes no sense to me.

ND

#3613 Post by ND » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:25 am

Well my big posts towards Damo are on page 14, Page 15, Page 16, Page 21, Page 22, Page 32, Page 33, then my EOD push posts. These posts are all on the bot. I’m not going to post dozens if not hundreds of lines of text into a post and put it here when you can go to the bot and type my name in then look at those pages. I think it is reasonable to review those pages. Highlights include:
-Questioned his read list
-Questioned his statements about ‘light posters’ and how his vote
-Questioned his Yav vote then unvote
-Questioned some of his replies to different people vs me
-Had a bit of a meta read on him too but outweighed by above

Again, I, had a meta read on Jamie. I found more substance in my vote for Damo D1 and voted that instead of my meta read on Jamie. Again, Jamie being subbed out was kind of a factor in this as I wanted to see what Flash was going to do and I thought there was more circumstantial evidence to vote Damo then Flash.

Durga

#3614 Post by Durga » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:29 am

You unvoted and stopped pushing Jamiet before Jamiet was subbed out. Before he said he was quitting.

ND

#3615 Post by ND » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:32 am

Yep, like I said it was a meta read. I wasn't willing to make the whole day an argument about that meta read vs. Jamie that early D1.

Durga

#3616 Post by Durga » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:36 am

And you really think that the scum team is me, flash and ghug?

ND

#3617 Post by ND » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:37 am

That's my best guess.

Durga

#3618 Post by Durga » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:40 am

How do you feel when people say you're very good at changing your meta as scum

Durga

#3619 Post by Durga » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:52 am

Oh ND, can you also tell me why you don't scum read Bo

Durga

#3620 Post by Durga » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:08 am

Man reading through this game is really painful. I think I'm going to move to playdip mafia after this. There is no way they are meaner to me.