Mafia XL - A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Durga

Re: Mafia XL - A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum

#2461 Post by Durga » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:21 pm

If it's 4/6 - maybe it's best if we have doc claim at this point. Then we'd have 3 clears to help direct the lynch - although I'm a little scared Squigs is alive - they clearly don't think he can help us out here. I'm actually a little inclined to think ghug is on the scum team because of this night kill.

Durga

#2462 Post by Durga » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:24 pm

I'd be very shocked if ND changed his style of play so much - but we can't ignore the fact that xorx thinks I'm being pocketed here.

Squigs44
Developer
Developer

#2463 Post by Squigs44 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:25 pm

So no one visited any of the people you visited?

DemonRHK
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2464 Post by DemonRHK » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:28 pm

Not for the last three nights.

Durga

#2465 Post by Durga » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:30 pm

Can you tell me your reads RHK

Durga

#2466 Post by Durga » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:33 pm

uhhh soooo.. box passing went like this?

game start - worcej - ??
n1 - DrcJ - gun
n2 - Squigs - oracle
n3 - Balkins - ??
n4 - RHK - will list

Did I miss something. What is your item worcej

DemonRHK
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2467 Post by DemonRHK » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:36 pm

My reads list was eviserated by D4/N4.

I’m still wary on flash. I’m alarmed regarding Ghug now. I did a reread and he’s not pushing anywhere near as hard as I’d expect. I’m pretty sure rdr is deep lurk scum at this point, just putting enough activity by and skating on time zones. Last DrC atm. He didn’t get a lot of flak for the Yavu shot because Yavu was super scumread, and I think he saw it as a good time to try to get 2 for 1 with a mislynches after.

Durga

#2468 Post by Durga » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:38 pm

Well, I think I'll be talking to myself a lot today.

Anyway, Jamiet got REALLY defensive REALLY fast in this game after a bit of pressure from ND who claimed he always talks mechanics when he's scum. But this might be typical from Jamiet regardless of alignment.

Durga

#2469 Post by Durga » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:41 pm

DemonRHK wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:36 pm

I’m still wary on flash. I’m alarmed regarding Ghug now. I did a reread and he’s not pushing anywhere near as hard as I’d expect. I’m pretty sure rdr is deep lurk scum at this point, just putting enough activity by and skating on time zones. Last DrC atm. He didn’t get a lot of flak for the Yavu shot because Yavu was super scumread, and I think he saw it as a good time to try to get 2 for 1 with a mislynches after.
Do you think DrC would risk an item knowing that oracle was there? Though maybe he didn't know it was auto-use oracle. But I feel like that might be a thing scum asked.

I'm also alarmed by ghug, who seems a bit "who cares" about this game - whereas usually he's way more into it as town, and I know he gets bored as scum. I also don't like ghug's shade throwing on DrC. I also don't like his last interaction with Balki now that I know Balki is town.

Rdr is also a very likely scum candidate.

We need to pick someone we're absolutely sure on today though.

What do you think about doc claiming? If your claim is true, you've already outted 3 people as not-Doc.

bozotheclown

#2470 Post by bozotheclown » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:52 pm

Squigs44 wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:07 pm
So what plan did we go with and what are the results? Is RHK scum or not?
If DemonRHK's claim is fake, since he has claimed observer, it does not matter any more if the observer visited DemonRHK as Balki suggested.

Durga

#2471 Post by Durga » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:53 pm

Hey Bozo, while you're here, who's the scum team?

Durga

#2472 Post by Durga » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:00 pm

Btw, the worcej/jamiet interaction from d1 on the box is pretty interesting knowing now that worcej did start with the box. Someone else should go reread it and tell me how they interpret this.

I'd want to say worcej is town based off that, and Jamiet was annoyed because he likely figured out worcej had the box - ie it didn't start with mafia. I don't know though, might be reading into it too much.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2473 Post by rdrivera2005 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:00 pm

Durga wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:41 pm
DemonRHK wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:36 pm

Do you think DrC would risk an item knowing that oracle was there? Though maybe he didn't know it was auto-use oracle. But I feel like that might be a thing scum asked.

I'm also alarmed by ghug, who seems a bit "who cares" about this game - whereas usually he's way more into it as town, and I know he gets bored as scum. I also don't like ghug's shade throwing on DrC. I also don't like his last interaction with Balki now that I know Balki is town.

Rdr is also a very likely scum candidate.

We need to pick someone we're absolutely sure on today though.

What do you think about doc claiming? If your claim is true, you've already outted 3 people as not-Doc.
Why do you want to Doc to out? What do we get? The only reason I see for a Doc claim is if he can disprove Demon Observer claims.

This readlist from Demon is as fake as it can get. Flash and Ghug together on the scumteam? And also me and Dr? In what universe this makes sense?

Also, how on Earth the Observer chooses Worcej over a clear or Balki or Durga?

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2474 Post by ghug » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:01 pm

Howdy. Probably not around much until Sunday night or Monday.

First off, it's 8/4, not 6/4. We probably want to mass claim tomorrow if we mislynch, not today.

@RHK, what did you make of xorxes visiting Szpoti at the time?

@Durga, scumreading me for having opinions you don't like is stupid. Stop. Voting for an unCCed PR claim is also stupid. I still find the whole thing sketch, but we'll find out eventually if he's lying.

I still think ##VOTE flash is our best bet for today barring a CC. I could also go for bo. DrC/rd/worcej probably contains the last one or two scum.

Durga

#2475 Post by Durga » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:09 pm

ghug wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:01 pm
Howdy. Probably not around much until Sunday night or Monday.

First off, it's 8/4, not 6/4. We probably want to mass claim tomorrow if we mislynch, not today.

@RHK, what did you make of xorxes visiting Szpoti at the time?

@Durga, scumreading me for having opinions you don't like is stupid. Stop. Voting for an unCCed PR claim is also stupid. I still find the whole thing sketch, but we'll find out eventually if he's lying.

I still think ##VOTE flash is our best bet for today barring a CC. I could also go for bo. DrC/rd/worcej probably contains the last one or two scum.
What a basic ass, unengaging post. Can you develop at all or are you gonna bus Flash all game? I'm only voting him in honour of Balki, it's obviously not going to stay there without a solid CC. If you read any of my posts you'd figure it out. You're not really reading most posts are you? Just where your name pops up?

why do you think that group contains the last one or two scum? especially if you think flash/jamiet was scum, I highly doubt worcej would have been scum with him. Worcej+DrC only works if Flash is likely town, and then they'd have the fucking guts to pass the box to each other and take out items??? After what Balki warned the scum team about auto-oracle? Really??

DemonRHK
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2476 Post by DemonRHK » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:13 pm

@Durga, if all three of those are indeed town, that is still a 1 in 4, not the best odds for a hidden PR but I'll take it. Claiming means he lives one more night and trades for a scum 1 for one after (assuming I'm still around to watch them and the box doesn't fucking kill me. Bright side is if the box is indeed going to blow up they can save me assuming they didn't previous.

@rdr, the scumteam has been avoiding the obvious target. Look at N1, N3. I needed an out of left field ace and missed. Same shit happened to me as the Watcher a while ago.

@ghug, I didn't want to make anything of it at the time. My initial reaction was box pass, looking for Szpoti to react come D2, but as it went on, and especially after the sub, I went leaning more to cop

...odd I call them both out and they suddenly show up, huh?

Durga

#2477 Post by Durga » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:19 pm

Rdr's post is only scummy if a CC shows up. Otherwise, he might just be a townie throwing shade at your choices, which I kinda agree with - they deserve shade. Ghug's approach to your claim is a bit more to-the-book-this-is-how-townies-react type of sus, ofc it could also just be how he reacts. But I would picture town ghug also being like "why the fuck worcej"? He doesn't seem to care. He's playing nice, I don't like nice!ghug

Durga

#2478 Post by Durga » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:23 pm

Btw the most content Spzoti ever provided us

https://puu.sh/BVROJ/4bb7bd8985.png

- why did he defend ND here?

Durga

#2479 Post by Durga » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:24 pm

Durga wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:23 pm
Btw the most content Spzoti ever provided us