M81: A Night To Remember [GAME THREAD]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
brainbomb

Re: M81: A Night To Remember [GAME THREAD]

#461 Post by brainbomb » Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:40 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:36 pm
@Brainbomb: What is your opinion of my opinion about Ghug?
That it - much like worcejs opinion of ghug is based on meta and past game behaviors which is easily verifiable given M1025 he was mafia, and M80 he was town who got railroaded most of the game.
Unlike M1025 I have not seen him white knight anyone or try to shut down peoples reasoning on others. In M1025 he was very snappy to try to cockblock people who scumread pyxxy, and was more willing to slightly scumread flum if I recall.
There is alot more deliberate effort when ghug is scum to shut down solvy lines of thinking, and stamp out reads. He isnt doing that here and seems to just be going by his own nose - which can also be really annoying because he doesnt usually care what anyones cases are until end of day when he just CFD's onto someone with a groupthink.

I still think hes town here, unless the mafia team is like exactly ghug-rdrivera/rhk/vecna-sweetandcool or something like that.

I just dont think hes mafia this time

DemonRHK
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#462 Post by DemonRHK » Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:41 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:35 pm
I am currently building the role PM wiki for webdip games. It is a long and tedious process of sifting thru 81 games, if anyone needs me I occasionally am glancing at this thread.
Lmk if you are missing anything from my games, all of my premalinks for my google does *should* still work ok

brainbomb

#463 Post by brainbomb » Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:42 pm

DemonRHK wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:41 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:35 pm
I am currently building the role PM wiki for webdip games. It is a long and tedious process of sifting thru 81 games, if anyone needs me I occasionally am glancing at this thread.
Lmk if you are missing anything from my games, all of my premalinks for my google does *should* still work ok
gimme a town game of yours where you think you played this exact same way.

brainbomb

#464 Post by brainbomb » Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:44 pm

@DemonRHK
and if you really want to humor me, tell me about what your dance chat was like. did you have fun? listen to music together? talk about video games? talk about how boring the setup is?

without outing who it is, did you talk alot?

aarodactyl

#465 Post by aarodactyl » Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:45 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:44 pm
@DemonRHK
and if you really want to humor me, tell me about what your dance chat was like. did you have fun? listen to music together? talk about video games? talk about how boring the setup is?

Out of curiosity, why are you asking this? Are you just trying to get hints as to who his partner is?

brainbomb

#466 Post by brainbomb » Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:48 pm

aarodactyl wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:45 pm
brainbomb wrote:
@DemonRHK

Out of curiosity, why are you asking this? Are you just trying to get hints as to who his partner is?
id like to know how he and his chat partner spent their time pregame

DemonRHK
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#467 Post by DemonRHK » Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:52 pm

brainbomb wrote:
@DemonRHK

Hmm, a towngame similar to this? My very very early work (18-23), and a couple in the 40s-50s maybe. I've been intentionally agressive in every game recently and scum in an alarming amount of them as well. Maybe the Civilization game you GMd?

My night chat was laid back. There was only a little game talk, most of that sprinkled with mechanics and numbers. They were not very defensive, more natural. I am wary of them, but not enough to ddeclare a sumread or a claim.

brainbomb

#468 Post by brainbomb » Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:53 pm

ive not seen anyone other than myself suspect demonrhk. and only vecna to my knowledge has a townread on rhk.

this tells me basically nothing about how the game feels about demonrhk.

Jamiet99uk

#469 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:53 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:48 pm
aarodactyl wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:45 pm
brainbomb wrote:
@DemonRHK

id like to know how he and his chat partner spent their time pregame
"Pregame" is an odd thing to call it.
This is my potato. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My potato is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my potato is useless. Without my potato, I am useless.

brainbomb

#470 Post by brainbomb » Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:53 pm

DemonRHK wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:52 pm
brainbomb wrote:
@DemonRHK

Hmm, a towngame similar to this? My very very early work (18-23), and a couple in the 40s-50s maybe. I've been intentionally agressive in every game recently and scum in an alarming amount of them as well. Maybe the Civilization game you GMd?

My night chat was laid back. There was only a little game talk, most of that sprinkled with mechanics and numbers. They were not very defensive, more natural. I am wary of them, but not enough to ddeclare a sumread or a claim.
this was a fantastic answer.
Thank you.

You can be town now.

brainbomb

#471 Post by brainbomb » Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:59 pm

Town
worcej
kakarroto
ezio
ghug
chaqa
damo666
rdrivera
aaro
demonrhk
jamiet99uk

POE
HamiltonBrian
vecna
sweetandcool

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#472 Post by ghug » Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:00 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:53 pm
ive not seen anyone other than myself suspect demonrhk. and only vecna to my knowledge has a townread on rhk.

He seems pretty normal to me. Null so far.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#473 Post by ghug » Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:00 pm

brainbomb wrote:
DemonRHK wrote:
brainbomb wrote:
@DemonRHK

Thank you.

You can be town now.
What

Jamiet99uk

#474 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:00 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:59 pm
Town
worcej
kakarroto
ezio
ghug
chaqa
damo666
rdrivera
aaro
demonrhk
jamiet99uk

POE
HamiltonBrian
vecna
sweetandcool
##Vote Vecna
This is my potato. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My potato is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my potato is useless. Without my potato, I am useless.

brainbomb

#475 Post by brainbomb » Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:11 pm

##Vote Vecna

brainbomb

#476 Post by brainbomb » Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:23 pm

worcej wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:34 am
brainbomb wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:33 am
if its scummy to out your chat partner

scumhunt instead

if its scummy to not mass claim

also just scumhunt

there.

thank you for listening
I present you ghug, who is behaving/encouraging value in dead players when he has notoriously dismissed reads of dead players because they are just as likely to be wrong as live players.
So normally ghug thinks the opinions of spectators in mafia games, or DVC in mafia games is a bunch of bloviating morons who have spoilers.

That is quite a bit different than a dead unspoiled graveyard where the dead can continue playing almost like a tree stump that just doesnt go away.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#477 Post by ghug » Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:28 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:23 pm
worcej wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:34 am
brainbomb wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:33 am
if its scummy to out your chat partner

scumhunt instead

if its scummy to not mass claim

also just scumhunt

there.

thank you for listening
I present you ghug, who is behaving/encouraging value in dead players when he has notoriously dismissed reads of dead players because they are just as likely to be wrong as live players.
So normally ghug thinks the opinions of spectators in mafia games, or DVC in mafia games is a bunch of bloviating morons who have spoilers.

That is quite a bit different than a dead unspoiled graveyard where the dead can continue playing almost like a tree stump that just doesnt go away.
I'm also only saying they're useful for confirming partnerships, since, like you said upthread, I don't care about anyone else's opinions :razz:

sweetandcool

#478 Post by sweetandcool » Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:31 pm

brainbomb wrote:

I think once or twice now I've mentioned suspicion of demonrhk. Admittedly, I have yet to elaborate.

sweetandcool

#479 Post by sweetandcool » Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:32 pm

brainbomb wrote:
DemonRHK wrote:
brainbomb wrote:
@DemonRHK

Thank you.

You can be town now.
Big eye roll :eyeroll:

brainbomb

#480 Post by brainbomb » Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:33 pm

http://mafia.peterlund.se/e/web/msgs?g= ... on%20Brian

and then if anyone wants to see what a HamiltonBrian scumgame looks like here ya go. I know it because I was scum with him in it and it was really painful