M61 - The Mastermind's Revenge - Game Thread - HIDDEN

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
BunnyGo

Re: M61 - The Mastermind's Revenge - Game Thread

#3881 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:48 am

Vecna wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:52 am
because I actually went back and read maniacs last bunch of posts of the day
Ok...I'm with you again. What did they say?

BunnyGo

#3882 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:50 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:17 am
Who was roleblocked?
Everyone report, please.
Not I.

BunnyGo

#3883 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:56 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:40 am
So I'll put it all in one post because none of you have the patience or self control to restrain yourselves for more than 10 seconds. Pricks, all of you.

1. Maniac picked me as his vengeful target.
2. Scum killed Maniac.
3. I was saved by a Faith Healer.

Now let's have a fun discussion about how I know #3.
This is all suspicious. You originally had Scum killed Maniac as item 1. Your story doesn't check out. (I'm kidding)

Ok...I'm guessing you know #3 because you were told you were saved? Do we not play the Faith Healer that way?

BunnyGo

#3884 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:58 am

ghug wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:56 am
I feel like Bunny's probably just tired.
Winner, winner! Chicken dinner.

BunnyGo

#3885 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:04 am

Macca573 wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:45 am
kgray wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:53 am
ghug said he 1-shot followed me and saw me killing Hamilton. And yet:

(1) Hamilton was modkilled for posting after the deadline.
(2) bo was the 1-shot follower so ghug could not have followed me anywhere.
Holy!

I have been very dumb, and completely missed this. Thank you very much kgray for this information.

##VOTE ghug

So, he completely lied about it. But why? It's so blatant (I mean, I missed it, but I'm dumb).

Chaqa and kgray arguing about my mental state is vaguely insulting. I'm old, and tired, and busy. I already suspect one of them is scum, so them being weird about this is definitely confirmation bias for me.

But Macca....why do you have to make this hard? I was town reading you. All your dumb town posts. Above and beyond what I'd think you were capable of. But this? You were the one who pushed the ghug joke into the conversation....It was a joke. Why are you voting him? Please tell me you're not actually town and trying. Even if you have to lie to me, please just say it.

BunnyGo

#3886 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:06 am

ghug wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:19 am
I'm gonna be so fucking embarrassed if Chaqa isn't town.
Why do you think he's town?

BunnyGo

#3887 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:08 am

Vecna wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:54 am
Macca573 wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:32 am
kgray wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:13 am
Hi Macca. What did you think about ghug claiming he caught me killing Hamilton?
Very interesting.

Firstly, I scumread you, and definitely think that this is possible (if not likely).

Secondly, I scumread ghug, and think that this is a thing he could have lied about.

Thirdly, I scumread you more than ghug, so I'm still game to vote you. If you come up town, then I will be certain that ghug is not.

Therefore, one of you two is definitely scum, so voting one to test is a good idea, since we have the people spare to afford 1 miskill, as long as the next isn't, which it won't be.
Is it just me thinking this looks fucking fabricated? And Kgray asked the question to allow Macca to do more townslipping?
Not just you. I'm wondering if scum chat is telling Macca to play it up, and he's a hack actor.

BunnyGo

#3888 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:12 am

damo666 wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:50 am
Jamie is clearly town healer and saved himself but the narcissistic nit in him made him assume he was Maniac target.

I doubt Maniac targeted Jamie, I think Jamie forgot there are 2 healers.

I think Maniac would have targeted either Seth or kgray. In both cases I can't see them being saved by another town healer so whichever was the target either town self saved or is scum with the latter being more probable.

I think scumghug is toying with us and having a ball. My vote stays there but I would be willing to switch to either kgray or Seth if those wagons are more viable than ghug's close to EOD.

I'm disappointed in Jamie, I think it's virtually impossible for us to win now but we must try. It is essential we daykill scum today.
Is this your first post of the day? Did you read things?

You say Jamie is town healer who saved himself...ok...

But you doubt Maniac targeted Jamie...ok...

OH, you're saying you believe that Jamie is town, but that he ALSO lied to us about being saved. Because that makes sense. (/sarcasm)

WTF, damo? This is a weird fu**ing thing to say. How do you think you're helping us at all?

BunnyGo

#3889 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:14 am

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:59 am
That last part of Damo's message about still trying is fake as 3-dollar bill.

##vote Damo
Sure, I've never seen Damo on a winning scumteam, but I could believe he would gloat like this. ##vote damo.

BunnyGo

#3890 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:18 am

Vecna wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:58 pm
Macca573 wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:23 am
Vecna wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:56 am

really? You remembered ghug talking about that?

For someone thats apparently not aware of the setup, has very few posts, how does Macca know Ghug made that statement at some point? I sure didnt (remember).
I assume these questions are directed at me?

I know because I read it, then replied, pulling it back to the top. A page or two later kgray made this post.
Yeah, I just went and reread it....

-Your first post of today, you respond to Ghug saying hi to you in real time
-Your second post, a minute later, you suddenly quote a post from Ghug that happened more than a day earlier
Your third post of today, again a minute later, you interact with a post I made in real time.

So.....in a time frame of three minutes, you respond to two "live posts" and that weird post from ghug (that was made 24h earlier or more) in between those posts.

Then two pages later, Kgray responds to that post in particular, and you have this reply that is once again meant to just show how clueless you are of scum nightkills.

This just feels like compelling evidence to me that the two of you are scum together. And that this was planned.
ARGH!! ALSO COMPELLING!!!

OK, I got as current scummy scums:

1 of kgray and chaqa (probably chaqa)
Macca the hack actor
Damo the gloating faker
Seth?? I still dislike all his posts when I read them. His reads list finishing with "my votes look suspicious so lets look for straight votes" and all his reads just looked completely fake.

Towniers:

Vecna the truthteller
rdr the man making my posts before me
ghug?? I have trouble with him, but he seems to be shaking things up well

BunnyGo

#3891 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:19 am

Vecna wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:22 pm
I wouldnt be too surprised if the scumteam is actually just Macca-Kgray-Ghug-Chaqa

Either chaqa or ghug could be replaced by -maybe- rdrivera/Damo
Hmm. I have some trouble seeing ghug there. I also have trouble seeing kgray and chaqa together. Swap Damo and Seth in and I'm right with you.

BunnyGo

#3892 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:22 am

dargorygel wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:31 pm
Vecna wrote:
I wouldnt be too surprised if the scumteam is actually just Macca-Kgray-Ghug-Chaqa

rdrivera/damo...
I have strongly townread damo all game. I even changed my 'use plan' for my fruit based on HIS (and others' description/advice... but really mostly HIS not performing as i expected...) announcement of the fruit. <snip>
What was your "use plan" for the fruit? As near as I can tell it is best used by scum as an anti-doctor tool.

BunnyGo

#3893 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:24 am

dargorygel wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:34 pm
Vecna wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:26 pm
Jamiet, read my post there, and look at the timing of Macca's posts today.

See if you can get behind my reasoning on how scum are trying to guide/council him and trying to make him look towny by constant fake townslips.
Assuming scum has daychat, I would expect better squirming from 'coached' macca. But I still see this. The scumchat would not be telling him exactly what to say. They might say, "make a slip about THIS" and so he does... but is nervous and scrambly.
If scum recruited AND have daychat then they DEFINITELY used all their coin on those too and took the fruit vendor as an anti-doctor...

BunnyGo

#3895 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:25 am

Vecna wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:35 pm
dargorygel wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:31 pm
Vecna wrote:

rdrivera/damo...
I have strongly townread damo all game. I even changed my 'use plan' for my fruit based on HIS (and others' description/advice... but really mostly HIS not performing as i expected...) announcement of the fruit. This morning, I am thinking that I have some bias going. His argument about Jamie is faulty, yes. I am not sure that is AI, though. He is picking holes in the prevailing reasoning, but that is very damo, yes? I am not ready to vote for him.

rdrivera has not made an impression on me. It doesn't seem likely to me that scum would choose that role. But maybe teacon (et al) are right. IF scum had chosen rdr's role, it would have had the result we presently have. Rdr seems 'safe.' AND he would have low-boiled the entire game? I don't know... he might have, as scum, tried to take an active town-leader persona.

I do not really see either likely.
Awesome, welcome to my towncore - you just flipped as hard as wisconsin
WHY?! He just went back into my :? group with those posts.

BunnyGo

#3896 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:32 am

dargorygel wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:49 pm
Vecna wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:45 pm
it might be prudent to have the double voter claim right now, since if we do not hit scum today, tomorrow could be mylo (and we really dont wanna be put in a position there that we have to decide on the spot if its town or scum).
I was thinking through the massclaim idea, wondering if it is time. But the main value of a massclaim to me at this point was to know where the DV is, for safety. We know we can protect them, assuming Jamie is who he claims. Perhaps just asking the DV to claim would be all we need?

I'd be interested in hearing others on this.
YOU'RE THE FRUIT VENDOR!!! YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER! WE CAN'T PROTECT THEM FROM YOU!!!!!

##VOTE DARGO

Vecna, swap someone else from your thingy. I'm willing to believe your theory that chaq and kgray decided to go above and beyond acting? I can see Chaq pushing that when paired with Macca, and kgray is silly enough to go along. But Dargo has to be scum.

Macca-kgray-chaq-dargo team?

BunnyGo

#3897 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:32 am

Vecna wrote:
darg, im very happy you suddenly became obvtown. makes this game so much easier
What are you talking about?!

BunnyGo

#3898 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:33 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:32 am
Vecna wrote:
darg, im very happy you suddenly became obvtown. makes this game so much easier
What are you talking about?!
He's been screaming "I'm the scum fruit vendor!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA" in all his posts!

BunnyGo

#3899 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:35 am

damo666 wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:24 pm
Vecna souding strongly town with these posts, so I'm removing him from my list of scum possibles.
I don't disagree with this, I think he was caught up in the moment and missed the implications of dargo's posts.

BunnyGo

#3900 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:37 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:39 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:47 am
kgray wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:42 am
I am not sure I buy this from Macca but I definitely don't buy it from Bunny.
I've really just read this page. I am not caught up *at all*. What am I missing? Ghug accused you of killing someone?
I don't buy this either, Bunny.

Ghug jokingly said that Kgray had killed Hamilton.

You know that Hamilton died due to being Modkilled. So he could not have been killed by Kgray. We know that you know that, because you commented on how you felt the GM's decision was "harsh" at the time. Now you are behaving as if you did not know this.
You're a lawyer. You must study philosophy. At the time I wrote that, I didn't know anything about how Hamilton died. Having been reminded of it, I do know.