MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Kakarroto

Re: MAFIA 66: The Battle for Olympus - Game Thread [hidden]

#3461 Post by Kakarroto » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:32 pm

Hamilton Brian wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:25 pm
Kakarroto wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:14 pm

but if mafia thinks that town thinks that ghug is likely father, they would stay away from a nk. so they can throw even more doubt into the minds and make a miskill. if ghug is town.
Is this what you all decided in your scumchat? :-D I'm kidding.
nah jamiet is still upset about maniacs behaviour and needs to vent a bit (which I totally understand which is fine but it's hard to keep up with qt, current timeline and rereading EoD)

brainbomb

#3462 Post by brainbomb » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:34 pm

the double standard employed on kak was not employed with worcej

chaqa celaph and kgray all argued that it was anti town to elim players who werent around and couldnt defend themselves

but none of them raised those defenses or concerns on worcej behalf who was known to have a busy work schedule.

Kakarroto

#3463 Post by Kakarroto » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:40 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:34 pm

chaqa celaph and kgray all argued that it was anti town to elim players who werent around and couldnt defend themselves

but none of them raised those defenses or concerns on worcej behalf who was known to have a busy work schedule.
hmm, all three were on demon ...

theory: they tried to get a towny that was on demon missvoted on D2 to set the idea of "people on demon were all or mostly town and mafia was somewhere else". That would fit why chaqa was so negative about the idea even when ghug spoke to him because of that.

now damo, where have you put the tinfoil? don't tell me you gave it all worcej, I need more!

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3464 Post by ghug » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:40 pm

Hamilton Brian wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:32 pm
ghug wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:46 pm
I'm gonna get day drunk.
Now you're talking. I've got cannabis sprouts to plant. Sit on the deck. Get in to the pilsners and saisons. Wait for 5pm EST to check that I'm out of the game.
You're so my dad it's actually ridiculous.

Kakarroto

#3465 Post by Kakarroto » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:42 pm

Maniac wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:38 pm
@chaqa - I see you jumping off claph now to wait to see how the wind blows. One of your top scum reads is leading the race. Why aren't you on Rdriveria?
actually 4th member?

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#3466 Post by kgray » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:44 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:07 pm
kgray wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:03 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:41 pm

Agree it was a disappointing EOD with a disappointing result. Worcej was killed because some people don't like him personally and scum probably took the opportunity.
Who do you think was opportunistic?

Why didn't you join the Bona wagon since you were so against worcej? Or ever vote for Maniac? You chastised me about voting for worcej saying it wasn't going to go anywhere and you just stayed on damo the whole time.
I said I will vote for Maniac or Bona to save myself, but I didn't need. I don't have a strong scum read on Bona and when Worcej got traction Maniac wasn't an option (had 2 votes).

And I honestly didn't expect Woecej wagon to grow that fast, nobody but you had a strong scumread on him and he seemed to not be around. That's why I think it's an opportunistic wagon.
You'd been scumreading Bona earlier in the day though, and leaned town on worcej. So when they were tied why did you stay on Damo instead of moving to Bona?

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#3467 Post by kgray » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:49 pm

brainbomb wrote:

I didn't want kak to die because I townread him, not because he wasn't there. I didn't understand or agree with you saying it made more sense to kill someone specifically because they were not there. That is not the same as saying we should not kill someone specifically because they are not around at EOD.

Expecting me to defend my top scumread because he's not around at EOD is outrageous.

Kakarroto

#3468 Post by Kakarroto » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:50 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:41 pm
Maniac wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:35 pm
I hate Chaqa's vote on Celaph when Rdriveria is a viable option. Look at this

P97 - Chaqa said "I don't think celaph or food are bussing there." In same post rdriveria was in Chaqa's scum list.
P97 - Chaqa said "Food and celaph sat on the RHK wagon and I know at least celaph was online at EoD, if i remember the online list correctly (this is a possible case of bad memory, but I'm not sure). I don't think scum!food or scum!celaph just sits on a teammate and goes MIA"
p101 Chaqa again names rdriveria in his scum list.
p112 Chaqa says don't shoot/DK Celaph, maybe DK Riveria
p118 - chaqa lists his eight scum targets including Rdriveria
p118 - Chaqa asks for the case on Celaph.
P130 - Cgaqa still doesn't understand Celaph case
Pg 145 - with a little push from Kgray Chaqa suddenly votes celaph. At this point it was celaph 5, Maniac 4 Rdriveria 4

So having town read celpah for most of the day and scum read rdriveria, when it gets to the business end of the day and chaq can follow his reads he completely does a u-turn to force celaph further into the lead and protect rdriveria who had been his scum read. This makes no sense if Chaqa is town. If rdriveria does flip scum, then Chaqa looks terrible here.
I voted celaph as a joke, mate.
if that theory is correct, it would be no joke but a bus

Kakarroto

#3469 Post by Kakarroto » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:52 pm

kgray wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:49 pm
brainbomb wrote:

I didn't want kak to die because I townread him, not because he wasn't there. I didn't understand or agree with you saying it made more sense to kill someone specifically because they were not there. That is not the same as saying we should not kill someone specifically because they are not around at EOD.

Expecting me to defend my top scumread because he's not around at EOD is outrageous.
totally fair. I guess it's only a tinfoil theory

brainbomb

#3470 Post by brainbomb » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:56 pm

kgray wrote:
brainbomb wrote:

have you noticed that with every moment of hipocrisy youve engaged yourself too, it just keeps coming back to *couldnt shouldnt wouldnt* with zero inward reflection on maybe just maybe you did something that looks sus?

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3471 Post by Chaqa » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:56 pm

brainbomb wrote:

I much preferred Maniac. I only moved to worcej to break the tie and save bona. I was very clear about this.

Kakarroto

#3472 Post by Kakarroto » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:56 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:43 pm
I actually hate all of the current wagons besides Maniac and maybe damo.
would you say maf-flum helped maf-maniac to survive in order use a(n) ability/combo in the night?

brainbomb

#3473 Post by brainbomb » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:57 pm

youre behaving as if the scummy things youve done dont even deserve to be brought up

brainbomb

#3474 Post by brainbomb » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:57 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:56 pm
brainbomb wrote:

I much preferred Maniac. I only moved to worcej to break the tie and save bona. I was very clear about this.
you made it very clear it was scummy to elim players who were around to defend themself

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3475 Post by Chaqa » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:57 pm

Kakarroto wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:42 pm
Maniac wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:38 pm
@chaqa - I see you jumping off claph now to wait to see how the wind blows. One of your top scum reads is leading the race. Why aren't you on Rdriveria?
actually 4th member?
Maniac's assertion that rivera was one of my "top scumreas", like most things Maniac has said, is, well, coming from the mouth of a maniac (lowercase m)

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3476 Post by Chaqa » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:59 pm

Kakarroto wrote:
Chaqa wrote:
would you say maf-flum helped maf-maniac to survive in order use a(n) ability/combo in the night?
I've been pushing those two as scum (likely with Macca), so that makes sense to me. And I think it explains why RHK was killed on Day 1 - at least two of his teammates were gone, and Maniac was the one who swung on late to look good.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3477 Post by Chaqa » Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:00 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:57 pm
Chaqa wrote:
brainbomb wrote:

you made it very clear it was scummy to elim players who were around to defend themself
So I should let Bona die just to not appear as a hypocrite?

If bona had claimed a PR, would you still push this argument against me?

I had a strong townread on bona. It's even stronger now. I always go to bat for my town reads. I'd do it again.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#3478 Post by kgray » Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:01 pm

brainbomb wrote:
kgray wrote:
brainbomb wrote:

have you noticed that with every moment of hipocrisy youve engaged yourself too, it just keeps coming back to *couldnt shouldnt wouldnt* with zero inward reflection on maybe just maybe you did something that looks sus?
This is not hypocrisy brain. If you think something is scummy then fine, say why. But don't ignore the facts as you do so. This isn't *couldn't shouldn't wouldn't* it's *didn't.*

Kakarroto

#3479 Post by Kakarroto » Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:01 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:59 pm
Kakarroto wrote:
Chaqa wrote:
I've been pushing those two as scum (likely with Macca), so that makes sense to me. And I think it explains why RHK was killed on Day 1 - at least two of his teammates were gone, and Maniac was the one who swung on late to look good.
If chaqa get's nk'ed tonight, the mafia team is flum, maniac, macca and ghug

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3480 Post by Chaqa » Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:01 pm

Why is everyone being so goddamn obtuse and exhausting this game.