M1009 [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
bozotheclown

Re: M1009 [HIDDEN]

#2161 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:20 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:15 pm
I am not sold on food being town at all and if emc votes there I will also. but im not trusting xorx at all rn
What do you make of Jamie and foodcoats following you vote onto me, then following your vote onto goldfinger on D4?

bozotheclown

#2162 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:23 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:17 pm
I do recall seeing that. kak is from austria I think. So it is pretty impossible that chaqa couldve ever known him.

chaqa is a trump supporter who lives in pennsylvania working on his mustang all day
Chaqa lives not too far from where the American version of "The Office" is set, according to his location setting.

bozotheclown

#2163 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:25 pm

xorxes wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:20 pm
There's evidence against both brain-food and Jamie-food. None that I could find against Jamie-brain.
If Jamie and brainbomb were trying to get me mislynched D4, and foodcoats joined them on my wagon, why do you think brainbomb changed his vote to goldfinger when he did?

xorxes

#2164 Post by xorxes » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:31 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:25 pm
xorxes wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:20 pm
There's evidence against both brain-food and Jamie-food. None that I could find against Jamie-brain.
If Jamie and brainbomb were trying to get me mislynched D4, and foodcoats joined them on my wagon, why do you think brainbomb changed his vote to goldfinger when he did?
I'm on phone and can't review now. Will check that later.

foodcoats

#2165 Post by foodcoats » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:38 pm

In isoing brainbomb, I am quite confident that this is not townbrain play.

This is one of the first bigger posts from bb and it looks really astute at first... but it's actually purely talking about mechanics.
brainbomb wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:57 pm
xorxes wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:54 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:44 pm
I find it hard not to fake townslips as both alignments. mostly because I love controversy and its fun to survive based on idiocy
But rivera is not you. You can't judge everyone's actions based on what you yourself would or wouldn't do.
As you can see. this is true but also false
the brainbomb effect has certainly changed post volume, trying to catchem all day 1, and even the from maf qt jokes. I feel like alot of players fake townslips.

Game size
scumteam size
are all ways to do it.

but faking knowing scumteam size can also be town PR pretending to not read the setup so scum scratches them off the list of PR.

"if he doesnt know how many scum there are, he also doesnt probably know how many pr. and probably didnt read that part of setup info. which means hes a vt."
The reason that pure mechanics is interesting from brain is that, if we take what brain says about his own scum play:
brainbomb wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:50 am
I have pretty much been scum every game the last 5 games ive played.

sockdrawer mini 2 and sockdrawer mini 3 I was scum in both.
Recent game on thecenter I was scum
before those I was scum in 2 in a row on animebase.

People say im hollow as scum, no conspiracies. Im told I actually spam even more as scum than as town. I think a few people here recall that I mostly just die as scum or get caught pretty easily. Its very hard for me to sit back and allow town to solve when im evil. I hate town succeeding and trusting each other.

so if I were mafia here id be actively trying to steer town off course, while trying to undermine the faith each of them has in their strongest townreads.
I actually think that what brainbomb describes as his mafia play IS his townplay. That is how bb plays town: crashing every single read. I don't think I've played against scum!brainbomb, but what I did notice early on was that brainbomb was not as spammy, attacky, and wild as I would expect. brain is bananas usually, and I think, relatively speaking, he has been pretty sedate in this game. As a counter-example, in the infinity stones game, brain was a PR (item crafter) and fake-claimed tracker against rdrivera. This, despite that brain had claimed at the beginning of that game that they were going to play more chilled out. That kind of insanity, the willingness to throw everything to the wind to draw reactions, is the play I expect to see from brain, and I don't think it's been borne out this game.

This is really funny:
brainbomb wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:17 pm
its clearly food, emc, jamie
brain was previously repeatedly calling Jamie town. This flip comes out of nowhere. Also, to continue on my previous argument... wouldn't brainbomb normally accompany such a switch with a big tirade? This is a yawn. This is not brainbomb.

And here:
brainbomb wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:59 pm
this is pretty simple.
if theres a cop who isnt emc or rivera scum cant win even if the cop has a scan on dead
so claim

if theres a doc who isnt rivera or emc, scum cant win even if cop scanned dead.
so claim.

if rivera is doc, and cop scanned a dead person
it still makes sense to just claim

if rivera is faking, doc would know. and doc doesnt have to claim, but my as well since its auto win for town
Again when brainbomb offers real analysis, it is not classic tinfoil bb, it is just mechanical deduction. That is not how brainbomb plays. brain plays with gut and reaction testing, not deduction.

Not going to quote all of this next part, but when brain initially moves onto bozo it is super weak and yawny like when he moves to Jamie, but he actually builds a big solid case against bozo regarding the bozo-goldfinger connection of bozo's voting patterns. This is really one of only two spots where I see brainbomb coming out as town. The second is:

Today brain thinks I am scum with xorxes because apparently I am badscum, xorxes is goodscum, and the NKs must have been directed, alternately, by myself and Chaqfinger, and then by xorxes. This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard, not least because I am town, but actually this is kind of townie from brain. It makes no sense whatsoever. This is the kind of harebrained content we should've been seeing from brain the whole time. The fact that it is only happening now suggests scum!brain is only now getting his groove.

Also, the fact that brain's argument about the gold-bozo connection was so lucid and sensible suggests it is probably fabricated and brain was trying to mislynch bozo.

Also, the only things brain has said about Jamie are "Jamie's funny, so he's town," and, once, "Jamie is obviously scum."

Maybe I'm reinforcing my own reads at this point but this is not town!brain AT ALL based on my play with them.

Lynch brain or Jamie.

brainbomb

#2166 Post by brainbomb » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:38 pm

What are you arguing for currently bozo

brainbomb

#2167 Post by brainbomb » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:39 pm

ok foodcoats lets see where you scurry too now.

##vote Jamiet99uk

brainbomb

#2168 Post by brainbomb » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:40 pm

now everyones happy
no risk of ties

brainbomb

#2169 Post by brainbomb » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:41 pm

three of you keep calling me scum for the better part of 3 days now.
but you never seem to be able to try to lynch me.
Gosh I wonder if you maybe dont wanna risk open war with bb.

brainbomb

#2170 Post by brainbomb » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:42 pm

jamie hasnt battled me much all game. I guess its possible

bozotheclown

#2171 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:42 pm

I am still concerned about the possibility of foodcoats/xorxes, but that would mean xorxes did a lot more bussing than usual. I did look at M46, a game I was in but never read beyond D1, and xorxes did more bussing in that game as scum than I have ever seen from him, so I know he is capable of bussing.

If Flavius was scum, he did a good job looking like town D1. Flavius was scum in M46 also, and he manged to stay hidden after almost getting lynched D1, so it is hard to tell with him.

bozotheclown

#2172 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:49 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:38 pm
What are you arguing for currently bozo
I still think foodcoats is most likely to be scum. If I am right and you are town, his partner could be either Jamie or xorxes.

foodcoats

#2173 Post by foodcoats » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:10 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:03 pm
foodcoats, who do you think the 2 scum are?
Just seeing this, and already answered obviously, but Jamie and brain.

bozotheclown

#2174 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:13 pm

foodcoats wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:10 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
What happened to this:
foodcoats wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:10 pm
##VOTE bozotheclown

Bozo is above goldfinger on my spectrum (bozo > gold > Jamie > brainbomb > xorxes) so I will park here to even the wagons until emc and rdr weigh in. Going into meetings now but will be back for EOD.

I also thought of another thing that makes me think xorxes is town (although this is of little relevance because I don't think xorxes is a lynch candidate): xorxes was really really adamant about both worcej and Tom. I don't think scum would be that adamant and allow the lynches to go through that way.

foodcoats

#2175 Post by foodcoats » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:26 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:13 pm
foodcoats wrote:
bozotheclown wrote:
What happened to this:
foodcoats wrote:
##VOTE bozotheclown

Bozo is above goldfinger on my spectrum (bozo > gold > Jamie > brainbomb > xorxes) so I will park here to even the wagons until emc and rdr weigh in. Going into meetings now but will be back for EOD.

I also thought of another thing that makes me think xorxes is town (although this is of little relevance because I don't think xorxes is a lynch candidate): xorxes was really really adamant about both worcej and Tom. I don't think scum would be that adamant and allow the lynches to go through that way.
You mean the reads I had before goldfinger flipped and I reviewed their entire iso?

You know, I was thinking about this in reference to the way you've been arguing about my reactions to the Chaqarroto Joke, but this is even more blatant. You are acting as if the game is occurring at a single point in time. You seem unaware that I have acquired more and more information each day.

Unlike scum, who already know all the answers.

Fuck me but if there's a slot I'm reading wrong now it's bozo. bozo's viewpoint is completely static.

foodcoats

#2176 Post by foodcoats » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:28 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:39 pm

##vote Jamiet99uk
Although this really looks like bussing to me.

What changed your mind about Jaime, brain?

Foxcastle

#2177 Post by Foxcastle » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:29 pm

VOTE COUNT 5.2

Jamiet99uk (3) — xorxes, foodcoats, brainbomb
foodcoats (1) — bozotheclown
xorxes (1) — Jamiet99uk

E.m.c must cast a vote.

Jamiet is set to swing in 2 hours and 30 minutes.

bozotheclown

#2178 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:32 pm

foodcoats wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:26 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:13 pm
foodcoats wrote:

What happened to this:
foodcoats wrote:
##VOTE bozotheclown

You mean the reads I had before goldfinger flipped and I reviewed their entire iso?

You know, I was thinking about this in reference to the way you've been arguing about my reactions to the Chaqarroto Joke, but this is even more blatant. You are acting as if the game is occurring at a single point in time. You seem unaware that I have acquired more and more information each day.

Unlike scum, who already know all the answers.

Fuck me but if there's a slot I'm reading wrong now it's bozo. bozo's viewpoint is completely static.
So are you scum reading me over Jamie and brainbomb again?

bozotheclown

#2179 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:33 pm

foodcoats wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:28 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:39 pm

##vote Jamiet99uk
Although this really looks like bussing to me.

What changed your mind about Jaime, brain?
If Jamie is scum, someone is bussing him.

Jamiet99uk

#2180 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:37 pm

Foxcastle wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:29 pm
VOTE COUNT 5.2

Jamiet99uk (3) — xorxes, foodcoats, brainbomb
foodcoats (1) — bozotheclown
xorxes (1) — Jamiet99uk

E.m.c must cast a vote.

Jamiet is set to swing in 2 hours and 30 minutes.
This will end the game. I disapprove.